Stephanie Doesn’t Share

In no time at all the limousine came to a stop and the door opened to reveal the driver.

"We're here Mr and Mrs Levesque." the driver said as he holds the door open for us.

"That's McMahon-Levesque." Stephanie corrected him.

He simply smiled at his boss and nods his head. Stephanie turned her attention to the still asleep but no longer snoring Triple H.

Wanting to help I asked her, "Do you want me to help you carry him?"

Stephanie turned to look at me with a smile.

"No need. Watch this." Stephanie said, reaching over and tickling the edge of Triple H's nose with her index finger, causing him to wake up with a start.

"What was that?" He asked as Stephanie pulled her hand away.

"We're home Paul." Stephanie said.

Triple H looked at Stephanie and then at me and then back at Stephanie and smiled.

"Well in that case." Triple H said, "Let's get out of this limo and get inside."

With that Stephanie climbed out of the limo, Triple H following her out closely before I finally got out and together we all headed up to the front door.

I can't help noticing Triple H trying and failing to walk in a straight line and I have to stop myself from giggling or anything. The last thing I want to do is laugh at Triple H, especially when both he and his wife are an ear shot. Luckily I'm almost positive I didn't giggle and if I did they didn't seem to hear me.

Once we are all inside Stephanie leads us up stairs and into what I can only assume is Stephanie's and Triple H's bedroom. Triple H walks in and Stephanie turns to me.

"Wait here. I'll put snoring beauty to bed and then I'll show you to the guest room." She said.

I gave her a nod to tell her I understood and then she went into her bedroom. I waited outside, trying to listen to the voices that were coming from the inside. I don't normally listen into other people's conversations but I'm still trying to figure out what's going on here and I'm unable to stop myself from curiously listening in. It's in vain however, because I can't make out anything coherent.

After a surprisingly short while Stephanie reappeared, quietly shutting the door behind her before turning to me.

"Snoring like a baby." Stephanie said, "Now let me show you the guest room."

Taking me by the hand Stephanie led me down the hall but suddenly stopped and turned to me again.

"Would you mind if we made a slight de-tour?" She asked, "I just want to check on Aurora."

"Sure." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Thanks." Stephanie said before giving me a smile.

Stephanie let go of her hand and walk over to a door, before opening it just wide enough for us to slip through. We slowly, quietly approach the crib and once we reach one of the sides of the crib we both look down to see Stephanie's daughter Aurora fast asleep.

Like father like daughter, except the daughter is a lot more cute. And as for the mother, well she looks amazing. I can't believe what good shape she's in, and she's not just in good shape, hell she looks gorgeous.

"I can't believe you have a baby." I said, voicing my thoughts.

"Why?" Stephanie asked, "Don't I look like the mothering type?"

"No it's not that." I said whispering, quietly hoping I haven't put my foot in my mouth and insulted her, "It's just you look great."

"Thanks." Stephanie smiled brightly, but I kind of get the impression she thinks I'm kissing her ass and I'm not.

She really does look great and I can't help feel that someone needs to tell her for some reason and since 'snoring beauty' isn't going to do it it might as well be me.

"No, really. You look beautiful." I said smiling. Stephanie looks a little bit taken by surprise and I'm suddenly realising how this might sound so I quickly explain myself, "I mean I just hope I look half as good as you after I have a baby......... if I have a baby."

"Not totally sure if you want kids huh?" Stephanie asked.

"No I do. I mean I love kids, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for them. An besides I'm kind of missing something right now, you know?" I said.

Stephanie nodded in understanding. I told her all about my break up with my last boyfriend in the limo and since I haven't been seeing anyone lately the chances of me having a baby any time soon are pretty slim.

Stephanie turns her attention to her daughter, kissing the index finger of her right hand, before pressing it to Aurora's forehead in a sweet sign of affection. After that me and Stephanie continued to watch Aurora sleeping for a few minutes longer before Stephanie broke the silence.

"Now let me show you the guest room..........again."

I giggled at that comment as Stephanie took my hand in hers and guided me out of her sleeping daughter's room.

Closing the door behind us we continue on our way, down a corridor, turning right before coming to a door at the furthest end of this corridor. It's pretty much a dead end here and for a moment I find this a little odd, but what I find more odd is what happens when we get there.

I was expecting Stephanie to kind of point at the door, say here you go and then just leave me to it, but instead when we reach the door she opens it, walks inside and holds it open for me. Guessing she's just being a good hostess I walk inside but then she shuts the door behind me. Before I can ask why she is in here with me, I mean I would be seriously surprised if this was the only guest bedroom in this place, Stephanie walks towards the double bed and begins to talk.

"You should find everything you need here. All our guest rooms come with their own bathroom complete with both a bath and a walk in shower depending what you're in the mood for and as you can see a king-size bed so there's plenty of room..." Stephanie explained, her words seeming to hang in the air, before she turned to me, "You know Mickie, it's not that late and I would really appreciate someone to talk too. I know I've asked a lot of you already but do you mind if I stay here for a little while with you?"

Honestly I felt like I was missing something, like I was on one of those hidden camera shows where everyone is in on the joke except the person being set up and I was that person. But I've been feeling like that all night, ever since Triple H showed up, and I'd rather risk getting punk'ed or whatever then daring to say no to a McMahon.

So I of course answered, "Sure, no problem."

"Excellent," Stephanie said, sitting down on the bed and patting the space next to her, "Why don't you sit down and will have a nice girl to girl talk."

I don't know if it was her hand patting the bed or the way she said 'girl to girl talk' but again something seemed off, but again I didn't dare to say no to her.

I sat down next to Stephanie and for a moment she gave me this look. It was so quick I told myself I didn't see it, but for a moment there, that look I didn't see, look suspiciously like... lust. I've had people look at me like that before, but I've never seen it in such a, predatory form. But this look is quickly forgotten as Stephanie started to talk to me again like she had done in the limo, putting me totally at ease and making me feel safe with her.

We talked for what felt like hours about all sorts of things, and I felt I got a better insight into the 'real' Stephanie McMahon, but at the same time there was a question which kept nagging at me, a question that eventually I just had to ask.

"Why am I really here?" I blurted out suddenly. Stephanie gave me a weird look and I felt I needed to explain myself so I said, "I mean why did Triple H want to bring me here? Because, don't get me wrong, I've loved talking to you and all but it's not like we're the best of friends or anything like that, not that I'm saying we couldn't be, but what I mean is... we don't really know each other... and I don't know Triple H... and I certainly don't mind keeping you guys company... but... why me? I mean... why me... why am I here..."

I trailed off and there was a long moment of silence. The whole time Stephanie seemed to be staring at me and I found myself regretting saying anything. I mean despite some weirdness and the fact that at some points, like right now, I felt like I was walking on egg shells tonight had been pretty fun, and I really hope I haven't ruined it by saying the wrong thing.

Stephanie puts my mind at ease however by giving me a quick smile before she began to speak.

"Why you. I don't know. It's possible that you were the first one he saw, or that you were the first one who agreed to come back with him, or maybe he specifically chose you for some reason, I don't know for sure. You're just lucky I guess..." Stephanie was the one to trail off now, as if thinking for a long second before continuing, "As for why you're here... well, before I tell you that I want you to promise me that nothing we talk about in this room leaves this room."

"No problem, I'm not a tattletale." I assured her.

"I hope not. Because I like you Mickie, I really do, but if anything I'm about to tell you gets out, and I find out you're responsible for it believe me, you will regret it." Stephanie was so serious at this point that she actually scared me, but in a moment her eyes, face, body language and tone softened and she was the 'nice' Stephanie who I had been talking to a moment ago, "But I really, really hope it doesn't have to come to that."

"Me too." I said gulping, before quickly adding, "And it won't."

"Good." Stephanie said, before pausing, either for effect, or because she was working out how to say whatever it was she was going to say before she said it, "Sometime ago now myself and Paul were celebrating something or other and we were very drunk and somehow the topic of adding another to our bed was brought up. I don't even remember who brought it up, although I'm almost sure it was him and I'm also not exactly sure how but I ended up agreeing to try it with him at some point in the future. Basically I agreed to a threesome, specifically a threesome with another girl. After that Paul went through a stage where he was hell bent on getting me to live up to my end of the bargain. So far he has been unsuccessful. He's all but given up now, but every so often when he gets drunk he'll try and pick up a girl to take back with us. He generally finds he has more success if he doesn't tell them why they're coming with him."

Stephanie stopped talking, obviously to let all that information sink in. I hope she's willing to wait a couple of hours because I feel utterly speechless. I just sat there for what felt like an eternity, her words echoing in my mind as my imagination runs wild with all sorts of images and visions about what exactly would have happened if Triple H hadn't been so drunk. Aware that Stephanie was waiting patiently for me to say something I inwardly screamed at myself to do just that and snap myself out of the daze I've been in.

"So..." I said finally, "I'm... I'm here because..."

"Paul wanted a threesome." Stephanie said, finishing my sentence for me.

"Wow." I said, not really sure what else to say.

There was another pause and then Stephanie said, "I hope that doesn't offend you."

"Oh no, of course not." I said.

"And I hope you now understand why I had to be so firm with you earlier." Stephanie said.

"Of course." I said.

"So I can count on you not to reveal any of this?" Stephanie asked.

"Absolutely." I promised.

"Good, because I'm sure you can understand why I don't want any of this to get out." Stephanie said, "So as far as anyone is concerned you were invited here tonight because I was interested in getting to know you, which has been fun by the way, and no other reason, understand?"

"Perfectly." I said.

"Excellent..." Stephanie trailed off and once again silence fell between us before she asked, "Have you ever been in a threesome before?" I gave her a surprised look and she quickly added, "I'm not trying to get you into a threesome with me and Paul I swear, I'm just curious."

I paused and then finally replied, "No."

More silence.

"Have you ever thought about it?" Stephanie asked.

I paused for even longer than before, wondering if I should tell her the truth or not but whether it was because of the alcohol I had consumed or my desire not to lie to my boss's daughter I replied truthfully, "Yes."

"What kind?" Stephanie said, before adding, "Two guys and the girl... or two girls and a guy... or all girl, or all guy?"

This last statement had both of us laughing but the laughter quickly died down and once again we were left in silence before I inevitably answered truthfully again because of the alcohol or my desire not to lie to Stephanie, "Two guys and the girl... and two girls and a guy, but only occasionally."

I can't believe I just told my boss's daughter that, and part of me wants to crawl into a ball, go to sleep and pray she didn't hear me, but part of me is incredibly curious to see where this is all going. There's been an electricity in the air that I've been trying to ignore since we came in this room... hell it was there before then in the limo, and part of me has an idea where this might be going and even though I'm terrified I can't stop feeling other emotions, strange emotions I'm afraid to name battling inside me right now and I really don't know what to think.

All of a sudden Stephanie brings my attention back to the real world, "In your occasional two girls and a guy fantasies, do you and the other girl ever do anything?"

"Who... who said anything about fantasies." I said.

"Oh, so you thought about it occasionally, but never fantasized?" Stephanie asked, her eyes staring into my eyes.

I feel like she's staring into my very soul right now and it would be impossible to lie to her even if I tried. I'm so terrified right now, but I can't look away.

"I've... I've maybe more than thought about it a few times, but I think fantasized is a little strong." I said.

"Have you ever thought about it when you're in bed all by yourself?" Stephanie asked bluntly.

I tried to lie, I wanted to lie, but at the same time I didn't, and I couldn't.

"Yes." I said meekly.

"Have you ever touched yourself while you thought about it in bed?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"So you've fantasized about it?" Stephanie said.

"Yes... no... erm..." I stuttered.

"Have you ever fantasized about just you and another girl?" Stephanie asked.

There was a pause before I answered, my mind racing with a thousand different thoughts, all the reasons why I shouldn't be truthful with my next answer, all the reasons I should be truthful, and everything else in between, but ultimately I go with truth again.

"I... I've... I've maybe thought about it briefly but nothing serious, I mean I definitely wouldn't say that I've fantasized about it, that's way, way too strong a term, but occasionally I wondered, you know, but I read somewhere that's normal and it doesn't mean anything." I blurted out.

"That's right Mickie, it's perfectly normal for a woman to think about another on occasion, and you certainly shouldn't be embarrassed of you're lesbian desires." Stephanie said in a soft, reassuring tone.

"Right. No, wait, lesbian desires? I think that's a little strong." I protested.

"But you've thought about another woman in a sexual way?" Stephanie pointed out.

"Yes... but..." I said, not knowing what I should say.

"So you have lesbian desires." Stephanie said simply. I said nothing and Stephanie laughed softly, "It's ok Mickie, like I said its normal. Almost everyone has at least a passing thought and it's nothing you should be ashamed of."

I don't know why, maybe it was because I felt a bit like a cornered animal at that point, but I decided to go on the offensive, "Have you ever thought about it?"

This caused Stephanie to stare at me for a moment and I almost retracted the question before she answered, "Have I ever thought about being with another woman?"

I paused, questioning myself before I said, "Yes."

Stephanie paused for a second before she smiled and answered, "Yes, I have thought about being with another woman."

I hear myself gulp loudly as three things rushed through my mind, firstly the image of Stephanie with another woman, secondly the image of the other woman suddenly being replaced by me, and thirdly was the idea that all of this, the champagne, all the talking, and now this discussion alone in a room with her, it all just seemed so, convenient, planned out, like it had a purpose, like it was leading somewhere, somewhere that both scared and excited me almost at equal levels, much like the pornographic images in my head right now actually.

"Does that bother you?" Stephanie asked, breaking the silence that had fallen between us.

"What, no. No, no, no, no, no. Of course not." I assured her.

"Good." Stephanie said moving towards me ever so slightly and leaning in, her voice becoming barely above a whisper but her words spoke volumes, "Because I haven't just thought about it, I've experienced it first hand many times and I have to tell you Mickie it's one of the most wonderful experiences I've ever had in my life. Don't get me wrong, I love Paul, but there's just something about another woman. It's like that old cliche says, no one knows how to take a woman's body like another woman. And I would dearly love to take you Mickie. I'd like to do so many wonderfully wicked things to you and your body and make you feel things you could have never imagined. I'd like to give you pleasure Mickie, mind bending, eye rolling, toe curling pleasure. But I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. And don't even think for a moment that your job is in any way in jeopardy here. If you say no as far as I'm concerned this night never happened, but that would be a real shame because you're smart, funny, loving, and you've got a hot little body I'd just love to lick all over. Paul couldn't have picked a better choice as far as I'm concerned, but I'm going to be honest with you Mickie, I have no intention of having a threesome with you and Paul. I'm not interested in having a threesome with Paul and I probably never will. I'm just not interested in sharing him with another girl... and I'm just not interested in sharing another girl with him. I don't share my girls, and I wouldn't share you if you became one of my girls, unless it was with one of my other girls, but I'm getting ahead of myself. First will you allow me to pleasure you in the way you should be pleasured? Will you let me make you feel good? Will you let me make love to you?"

I was speechless, with no earthly idea what to say. No one had ever come on so strongly to me before and I couldn't deny I was interested. After months of neglect my own body was screaming at me to let Stephanie have her way with me, but I was too terrified to say yes. Instead my mind repeated everything she just said over and over until it found something that I could say which was not a definite yes or no in an attempt to try and buy me some time before answering.

"You're girls?" I said weakly, my mind racing with the thought of Stephanie seducing other girls like she was trying to seduce me.

"Yes, I have quite the little collection." Stephanie said, getting up, "Here, let me show you."

Reaching into one of the draws on one of the dressing tables in the room Stephanie reached in, and grabbed what appeared to be a key before walking over to the bedside drawer, opening and taking out what appeared to be a scrapbook before handing it to me.

"Take a look." Stephanie said, before sitting back down next to me.

I opened the book and was shocked to see what was inside, which appear to be pictures of a very nude Lillian Garcia.

"The beginning. Lillian was my first. Paul was drunk like he was tonight and he brought her home to me. After he passed out Lillian and I were chatting to each other, like we are now, I told her about Paul's threesome idea and she said she had been with a girl before and it was a lot of fun and if I wanted to try being with a girl she was happy to show me. I was very nervous at first but Lillian was patient, understanding and soft, so very, very soft. With her I soon got into it and we ended up making love all night. We've been casually seeing each other ever since. I still like to call her one of my girls even though sadly she isn't really into the rough stuff." Stephanie said, taking the scrapbook from me, and flicking through it to a page littered with pictures of a blonde tide up and gagged, "Torrie on the other hand loved the rough stuff. She was my second and she was very, very kinky. As you can see she loved being tied up and spanked like the naughty little slut she was. And she still is a naughty little slut. You see this picture? Now how about this one. I know, I can't believe she took that many anal beads up her ass either. And to think, she wasn't into butt sex before she became one of my girls. Then again she wasn't into girls before I got my hands on her."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds