The Bottoming of Nina

Sarah and the rest of the seated women now have a wonderful side view of the spreader bar bound young woman. Betty runs her fingers lightly over Nina's forward-arched back and pliant buttocks.

"Nina, my little pet," the tall black woman says, staring at the naked bound girl's butt, deep in thought. "I think your lovely young ass need a good spanking. A little warmer-upper before we really get down to business."

"Sp-spankin?" Nina asks, somewhat worried, twisting around in her hoisted cuffed arms.

"Yes babycakes," Betty walks over to her equipment shelf. She selects a two foot long by 4 inch black plastic paddle, and walks over to the bound girl's body and gently runs it over Nina's buttocks. "Such a lovely little ass needs a proper spanking every now and then."

"Umm, M-mistess, um," Nina gurgles in her excited state, feeling the paddle rubbing along her bare backside.

"Yoow!" Nina suddenly yelps out loud and gasps as Betty gives the girl her first whack. Betty proceeds with the spanking, not too hard, just enough to warm the girl's ass. Everyone in the room appreciates how the young woman's body shakes forward, ass giggling and tits bouncing with each loud smack.

Nina clenches and groans, feeling the intense heat welling out from her backside with with each loud slap. She has been stripped, bound, hung, teased, tweaked, stuffed and is now being spanked! The poor girl is going out of her mind with frustration and desire. She's beyond being coy and embarrassed in front of so many strange women. When her blindfold came off and she saw her Mistress wearing that marvelously nasty strap-on dildo. The vision left Nina fantasizing about being deeply penetrated by the thing.

Once Betty is satisfied by the slight redness and heat rising off Nina's buttocks, she stop the spanking. She puts the paddle away and approaches the girl's backside.

"All right, Pet," Betty says, looking between Nina's spreader bar clamped legs. "Are you ready for a proper fucking from your Mistress?"

"O-oh, p-please, mmm-Mistresss, I-I'm sooo r-ready." Nina replies, twisting and pulling on her cuffed wrists hoisted high above her head as tears of frustration run down her angelic face.

"Very well then." Betty is all smiles as she saddles up behind the bound naked young woman. The older woman stands directly behind Nina's spreader bar and presses her hips and strap-on tightly along the back of Nina's exposed ass and thighs.

"Aaaaah! Oooompph," Nina moans and mewls in pure delight. The tall black woman presses into Nina, causing the attached dildo to slide lasciviously between the girl's heated buttcheeks, and to smooth and slide along the bottom of her sopping pussy.

To Betty, this is a magical moment, the naked young woman looks and feels great, bound and stretched out in front of her. She gently arches her hips upward, causing her attached dong to move around against the bound girl's pussy. Betty is amused, looking down she feels and sees Nina's naked ass wiggling against her hips. The girl's upper thighs clench and grasp at Betty's strap-on dildo, in a vain attempt for more stimulation.

The older woman truly enjoys Nina's warm naked flesh pressing against her own. Her dildo is designed with a number of small rubbery nubbins that slide wonderfully against her clit. Betty takes hold of the trembling girl's slim waist in front of her own. Nina startles and groans as Betty hands travels up and down her arched naked back.

Nina is intensely aware of the older woman's hips pressing into her, and even more so of the bulbous dong sliding outside her sopping pussy. She pulls down on her cuffed arms above her head, shifting up and down on her spreader-bar joined ankles. Betty leans down over the girl's back and gives Nina little loves bites and kisses along the young woman's bare shoulders. Betty reaches under Nina and ardently squeezes the young woman's firm apple size tits.

"Oooow!" "So babycakes," Betty coos into the fettered girl's ear while continuing to knead and pinch Nina's supple breasts. "Is the House Pet ready for a damn good proper fucking?"

"Y-yes, p-p-p-please, M-mistress, oooh, p-p- pleeaasssse." Nina whines plaintively, twisting in her bindings and staring out into space. She bumps and presses herself back against the older woman behind her.

"All right little bitch, here it comes," Betty leers as she reaches between her legs to carefully position and angle the attached dong. She smiles, looking up and over the tethered, quivering dark hair beauty before her. She slowly pushes forward, inserting the bulbous plastic head between the young woman's wet pussy lips. Nina groans and shakes in her bindings. The sensation of the dong moving inside her feels truly wonderfully to the teased and aroused girl. Betty's large hands take hold of Nina's hips and pushes forward into the girl.

Sarah and the rest of the crowd have a perfect side view of nude girl, with her ankles spreader-bar bound and torso bent forward as the dark woman stands commandingly behind her. They watch breathlessly, as the contoured black plastic dildo protruding from the older woman's hips slowly disappears between the girl's quivering upper thighs and reddened asscheeks. Nina huffs and looks down, panting as the penetration continues, hanging from her bound wrists hoisted above her head. She arches up on her tiptoes, slightly flexing her spreader-bar connected legs.

"Yes! Oh, oh yes! Yes! Fuck meee. Please, pleeaase! Fuck meee g-good!" Nina gasps out loud on the verge of incoherence.

"Why aren't you the wanton little shut. All right baby, here it comes!"

Betty holds Nina's hips firmly from behind and slowly pushes the strap-on phallus forward into the girl. The black woman fully enjoys the supreme sense of power she has over little Nina, bent forward and supine before her. Betty is amazed at how easily the plastic dong slides into the young woman. The older woman senses through the strap-on that Nina is incredibly tight but also extremely wet and slippery at this point. Betty slowly inserts two-thirds of the dildo into the mocha-colored beauty bound fast before her. She then quickly thrusts her hips forward, completely sinking the strap-on the rest of the way into Nina in one quick step.

"Oooow, oh yes! Yes! Oooow!" Nina groans, twists and bites her lower lip, dancing on her spreader-bar bound tippy toes, feeling the wonderfully delirious fullness of the older woman's bulbous plastic dong buried deep inside her. While holding the girl's hips steady, Betty pulls completely out. Nina pulls against her cuffed wrists hoisted above her head and sobs out loud in frustrated disappointment.

"All right bitch," Betty smile down at Nina while gripping the girl's waist, "you seem quite, quite ready, so honeycheeks here it comes again!" The older woman insert the dong back into Nina and begins pumping in and out of the young woman with forceful, slow strokes. A loud wet smacking sound is heard throughout the living room every time Betty's hips meets the girl's naked ass. Nina moans and squirms in her bindings, surrendering to the pleasure coming from the mushroom shaped head tunneling lewdly in and out of her slippery quim.

Sarah and the other seated woman watch in amazement at the two females vigorously copulating in front of them. The older woman's intense plunging causes Nina's bound, bent forward lithe body to jerked back and forth in her bindings, cycling up and down on her tippy toes with each new forward thrust.

Nina's breasts freely bounce and her jet black is a mess around her face and shoulders where her arms reach up to her cuffed and hoisted wrists. They see the girl's sticky love fluid slowly seeping down the inside's of her skinny thighs with each thrusting cycle.

Betty looks down at Nina's sculptured back and shoulders. She slides her hands up from Nina's waist while maintaining her pistoning rutting into the girl. Nina groans as Betty runs her hands up over the girl's hips and around to the young woman's peachy tits.

"Umm," Betty intones as she resume her tight hold on Nina's hips, continuing her powerful thrusting. "I'm really, really enjoying giving you the good fucking, you little mothing-fucking harlot. Y-yes, you seem to be taking it in quite well, you little bitch-slut. Sucking my big dong right into your slutty little fuck-hole." Betty picks up the pace of her pumping, Nina puts her head down and gasps in response.

"Oooow, ooh, th-that's so wondering," Nina says, bending her knees slightly. She bends as much as her spreader-bar bound ankles allow, further impaling herself onto the older woman.

Betty senses Nina's orgasm approaching and stops cold. The heated girl gasps and whimpers loudly in frustrated disappointment. The older woman considers a new approach and slowly pulls the bulbous strap-on out of the bound girl's swollen pussy. Nina struggles and pulls against her bindings. She arches back against the black woman behind her and sobs. Betty reaches over to a nearby shelf and grabs a plastic container of Vaseline jelly and quickly coats the glistening dong with the stuff.

"All right babycakes, on with the show! Pucker up that sweet little ass. I going to thoroughly enjoy slowly sticking my plastic friend here up into your tight little asshole. Bitch, I'm gonna give your butt one good nasty fucking. You're going learn all about my method of slow ass pumpin'."

"Oh God! Ummm, I, Oh!" Nina stammers in a daze. She suddenly senses the flared wedged shaped head pressing against her rosebud. Her anus is already lubed and well loosened from having the long scarf stuffed her inside earlier.

Everyone in the living room is quiet as the older woman looks down and pushes her hips forward. Betty moves the thick dong slowly, tenderly against the girl's winking rosebud. Nina shakes against the long spreader holding her cuffed legs wide open. She winces and looks down at the floor, biting her lower lip and tries desperately to relax her backside .

"Ooh, a-aaarh, oh! Oh God! Oh!" the bound girl gasps as the thick plastic head slowly enters her rear. Nina flexes downward on her spreader-bar restrained legs. Suddenly it seems that she's about the pass the largest bowel movement in her life! She blushes deeply as she quickly realizes that the sensation is cause by her Mistress' plastic dong moving into her body, not out!

Betty doesn't want to hurt the girl, and lets Nina's ass set the pacing for insertion. The plastic phallus slowly sinks a full inch into the young woman's rectum. Nina gasps and groans. She puts her head down and pulls hard against her bound legs. She involuntarily tightens up, halting the dong's progress into her anal passage.

"Now, now, babycakes," the older black woman coos behind the bound girl. "We'll have none of this! You've got to relax those sweet cheeks and open up that sweet little ass to your Mistress. Come now pet, let your Mistress in. Hmm, maybe this will help."

"Ooow! Please, please Mistress. I-I'm really tr-trying! Oh!" Nina moans, very much aware of the dildo partially stuck into her ass. Betty reaches her hand around to the young woman's hips and slowly slides down, massaging Nina's swollen pussy lips.

"Aaaah." Nina pants, twisting under her cuffed hoisted wrists above her head.

The older woman uses her other hand to reach around to the girl's chest. Betty quickly sticks two fingers completely into the girl's slippery quim, using her thumb to press against the girl's pointy clit. Betty uses her other hand to squeezes Nina left breast.

"Oh! I-I-aaah! Oh!" Nina moans, shimmies, flexing on her spreader-bar bound legs and pulling against her bound wrists above her head.

Betty continues to stroke Nina's breasts and slippery pussy lips as she begins to gently roll her hips up and down, and back and forth. This causes the bulbous head of the inserted dildo to lewdly rotate around just inside the girl's anus. She wants Nina to slowly get use to the feeling of having the large plastic shaft inside the girl's rectum.

"Oh God! Ooooh!" Nina twists, turns, and dangles, sensing her wonderful tormentress behind her, raining down the most exquisite pleasure across her prostrated body.

"All right baby. Try to relax now. I going to start pushing forward again." Betty coos in the young woman's ear while continuing her manipulations from behind.

"Ooow, Oooow!" Nina gurgles and twists in her bindings, sensing the plastic shaft pressing forward against her rectum.

"Easy does it now sweetcheeks. Come on now baby, open up this sweet little ass for a good nasty butt fucking by your Mistress." Betty gently eases her hips forward.

Nina looks up with a faraway gaze in her eyes as she contemplates Betty's lurid request, intensely aware of the large artificial object moving around inside her rosebud. Betty arches her hips forwards, gently increasing the pressure on the dildo.

"Oooow! Oh God!" Nina gulps and twists under her cuffed hands.

"Hey baby, are you sure your ready for this?"

The young woman pulls on her attached wrists, bound and hoisted above her head. Nina turns slightly around in an attempt to take a peek behind her. She can't believe this is happening! Being bound and sodomzied up the ass with a fake plastic dick in front of all these pretty ladies!

"Ooow. Yes! Oh yes! Ooow! Oh my God! Yes! Oooow!"

The thick greasy shaft continues to make very slowly progress into the girl's rear. Nina huffs and exhales, sensing her anal ring dimpling inward and dilating open, thinning around the lewd object. She trembles as her rear hole slowly expands around the oncoming hard plastic shaft.

"Oh! Ooh! Ooooow! Oh God!" Nina stammers out, dangling from her cuffs.

Betty feels something give deep inside the girl. Nina sobs as the dildo suddenly jerks forward a few good inches. The young bound woman whimpers and howls. The oily bulbous head traveling up her rectum suddenly feels somewhat more passable.

"Ooooow! Eeeeoooow!" Nina gurgles and dances on her toes as a faint wet smacking sound of oily plastic on pliant pink skin is heard through out the living room.

"Aaaaah, Oh!" Nina grunts out loud as the large sculptured length of the greasy plastic dildo slowly moves another inch into the young woman's lissome, bent forward body.

Betty looks down and presses her hips forward, enjoying the sight of the thick pole slowly sinking into the bull's eye of the girl's thinned anal ring.

"Oooooow!" Nina continues to pant and twist in her bindings. A sheen of perspiration glistens from her naked coppery-brown body.

"That's it baby, there we go. Your ass is taking it in quite well now. Yes, in we go." Betty encourages, pressing her hips forward while holding and guiding Nina's hips back into the plastic dong.

"Oooooow! Oh God! Oh! Oooh! Ooooow!"

Nina whimpers, feeling a peculiar, yet remarkably pleasurable fullness swelling up and out from her impaled buttocks. She sighs as her anus involuntarily makes repeated attempts to clutch and close around the oily plastic shaft. The entire length of the dildo is now almost completely implanted inside the girl's anus. Betty maintains her tight grip on the young woman's hips as she carefully finishes pushing the strap-on fully into Nina's body.

The audience of women seated around the carnally united pair watches with rapt attention. Betty's sinuous black body pressing into the supine, bent forward form of young Nina. They truly enjoy the side view of the young woman's naked mocha-brown body; how her pretty face responds to each new depravation introduced by her dark mistress; how her knees bend inward from where her ankle-cuffs attach to the wicked long spreader bar, forcing the young woman's long skinny legs well apart; how Nina slowly rises up off the wooden floor to her high tippy- tippy toes as Betty steadily sinks the black plastic strap-on between the girl's firm, quivering buttcheeks; and how Nina's lively bucking body twists and turns under the chain attached to her thick wrist cuffs hoisted and tied off well above the girl's head.

"Oh God! Oooooow. Oh, Ooh my, Ooh, G-g-gaaawd! Nina shifts and gurgles, gazing intensely at the floor.

Betty looks down in triumph over the bound young woman stretched before her. She stares down at a truly, truly amazing sight. The girl's rosy crinkled anal ring ripples and clenches in coarse spastic graspings around the base of the long contoured plastic dong now deeply embedded within the girl's lithe derriere.

"Well ladies," Betty addresses the crowd in her living room as she takes hold of the girl's slim waist. "Our little pet here has completely taken my strap-on dildo up her pert little ass. And as you can see our little slut here is very responsive." Betty shakes and shimmies her hips in short pulsating jabs causing Nina to instantly shudder and luridly bounce on the shaft in response.

"Aaah! Oooow! Oooooow!" Nina's lower lip quivers, she pulls against her spreader-bar bound ankles and tugs on her cuffed wrists above her head. With great intimacy she feels the thickly veined plastic dildo wickedly sliding around deep inside her impaled bumhole.

"Eeeooow!"

"Okay my pretty little hole," Betty says, looking down over Nina. The tall black woman's fingers spread wide where she grips the girl's waist. "Do you enjoy being skewered up the ass with one my of my nastiest plastic dicks?"

"I-I! Oh God! Y-yes, Yes. Oooh. I-I like it. Oooh I-I-I l-love it. Ooh!" Nina manages to gasp out.

"Hmm, just as I though. Well, now that we know my special strap-on dick fits nicely up your sassy little ass I'm gonna give your little butthole the rightful fucking it deserves." Betty pulls the girl's waist towards her. The strap-on lurches inside Nina's ass as Betty plants her feet firmly on the floor in preparation.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oooow! Eeoow," Nina mewls, rolls her head around and dances on her tippy toes as she feels the thick dong moving deep inside her rectum again. Nina moans and looks at the floor as a deep blush blooms across her cheeks. Her long dark cascades wildly over her bare shoulders, a few loose strands are plastered across her sweaty forehead. Nina shakes and groans, twisting in her bindings, she's been relentlessly teased, bound, poked and prodded by this wonderfully wicked mistress-lover and is now gasping and panting hard in a high state of excitement and over-stimulation.

"Aaaah, Oh Gaaawwd. Ooooooooh!" Nina groans as the strong black woman holds her slim waist and slowly withdraws the thick dildo from the girl's grasping rosebud. Nina trembles and groans as she feels the contoured plastic shaft sliding out past her clenching rosebud.

Betty pulls the dong almost entirely out of the girl's ass.

The black older woman gently, but firmly presses her hips forward again, slowly reinserting the plastic phallus back into the girl's well-puckered anus.

"Oh God! Oh! Ooooaaaphh!" Nina jerks and gurgles as the plastic dong moves slowly back inside her body. A soft, oily smacking is heard throughout the living room.

"There we go, sweetcheeks. Yup. You're little butt is taking it very well. Yes, yes there we go, my darling little girl-whore!" Betty grins down at the bound girl and holds fast to Nina's hips. The older woman steadily, and with great vigor, begins pumping the thick dong in and out of the young woman's tender ass.

"Aaah! Oh God! Oooooooow!" Nina wiggles and shakes hard in her bindings.

"Yes, yes there we go! Oh yea! I'm fucking you up the ass, you teasing little bitch! Ah yes! Fucking a big, honkin dildo in and out of your tight little ballerina's ass." Betty enjoys the slapping contact her hips make against Nina's well heated asscheeks.

"Oooh! Ooooow! M-Mistress Lady P-please, Oh God! Oh! Oooooh!" Nina bounces, sobs, and trembles viscerally at the incredibly nasty and wonderfully sublime sensation of the large object now moving easily in and out of her anus. The feeling of the greasy thick shaft luridly sliding in and out of her ass is overwhelming. Beside the feeling of profound skewerment, is Nina's sensation of being lost in the double whammy of being well bound and held still while getting her ass fucked at the same time. She feels the Mistress woman's strong hands holding her by the waist, combined with the incredibly exhilaration of the older woman's muscular legs repeatedly slapping hard against the back of her own thighs and butt cheeks.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds