The Corruption of Cinderella

"IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLIANT WE WILL; BLIND YOU, REMOVE YOUR ARMS AND LEGS AND LET YOU ROT IN THE WASTELANDS!" The High Inquisitor screamed as he pounded his gavel furiously.

Portia put her arms to her side. The whole crowd murmured, some people chuckling as they looked upon Portia's nude body. Portia huffed with indignation.

Portia was not tall, she stood at 5'3" and she was slightly rotund, but not in an unattractive way. Her hips were wide and her stomach was flat, she had large breasts and large buttocks to match. Her nails always had a bright red varnish on them, her skin was white and smooth. Portia's thighs were thick and her crotch was recently shaved off all pubic hair, the stubble was all that was left. Her hair was blond and was in pigtails, her face was round and she wore far too much makeup, nonetheless her face was pretty, she had blue eyes and lips that seemed to be forever pouty.

Cinderella let Portia stand exposed, her knees quivering along with her chin. Portia's face was red with shame and mortification. As Portia held back tears a stool was placed in front of her. A large woman dressed in servant's garb sat down on the stool, her back facing Portia. The large servant woman cracked her knuckles in anticipation.

"Silence!" The High Inquisitor motioned for Cinderella to speak.

"Okay now brat, drape yourself over Maude's lap."

Slowly Portia shuffled her feet and stood next to the servant whom she recognized as her former cook, but never bothered to learn her name. Portia looked down at Maude and Maude looked up at Portia, Maude was smiling, Maude patted her thigh to attempt to coax Portia onto her lap. Portia slightly crouched but hesitated. Portia could not conceive of a dignified way to perform this action. Portia closed her eyes on the verge of bursting into tears.

"HURRY UP!" The High Inquisitor shouted from his perch.

Portia bent her knees and draped herself over her former servant's lap, her toes barely touched the floor of the courtroom. Portia kept her legs closed as to not reveal too much to the crowd. Portia grabbed onto the legs of the stool with her hands and closed her eyes. Portia was determined to take her punishment in as dignified as a manner as she could muster. She would prove that she was tough and mature, not the "spoiled brat" that Cinderella made her out to be. Unfortunately for her she had never been struck and had no idea how much her spanking was going to hurt. Portia continued to lay on Maude's lap, her face wrinkled in anticipation, her breathing became heavier.

Then she heard the loud thundering slap, then slightly after that searing pain registered. The crowd gasped as the sound echoed. Portia kept silent and remained still. In moments the next slap came down, it was even harder than the first. Then a series of hard brutal spanks hit her left ass cheek, then her right in succession. The crowd was in a frenzy of laughter. Portia was now making audible sounds. Cursing and grunting, Portia saw her own tears fall onto the floor, she was quickly losing composure.

Slap after slap echoed through the courtroom Portia felt her large ass jiggle with each slap, she had never been more mortified in her life. She was screaming now, and Portia began to involuntarily kick her naked legs and feet wildly. Portia begged for her punishment to stop, her movements became more jerky and erratic. Maude seemed to not tire of her duty as she continued to give Portia's ass a solid red glow. And Portia's movements became more violent, the more Portia kicked, screamed and squirmed the louder and more hysterical the crowd became, many of the most important people in the kingdom were openly laughing at Portia's humiliating punishment. As Portia's legs kicked, her thighs opened giving the crowd a flash of her anus and vagina. Mortified Portia's face was nearly as red as her well-spanked buttocks.

The crowd was in hysterics when Portia started blubbering through her tears that she was sorry and that she would be a "good girl" from now on. Portia's movements were so wild that now her pigtails were reduced to one, she had twisted and struggled so mightily that her hair tie had fallen out. So in a frenzy was Portia, that she continued to struggle and kick after Maude's hand became tired and she stopped the spanking. Maude lightly pushed Portia off her lap and began rubbing her hand. The crowd screamed hysterical laughter as Portia completely focused on her own searing pain quickly stood up and began to grip her buttocks and jump up and down, her breasts bouncing for the crowd. The crowd was in a hysterical frenzy as Portia made a fool out of herself, dancing in the nude gripping her well spanked and red ass.

"OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW" Portia screamed as the high inquisitor pounded his gavel. for silence.

The crowd took many minutes to become silent enough for anyone to speak. Portia at this point was in a fetal position sobbing. Finally, the High Inquisitor spoke.

"How interesting it is to see a grown woman reduced to a blubbering child before our very eyes. Anyway, Cinderella has ordered that the punishment be concluded by the criminal standing on her tip toes with her nose pressed against the back wall of the courtroom, her hands must be behind her head. Guards, please assist the wretched brat. If you move from your position, or if the heel of your foot touches the ground, you will be canned on your already sensitive arse."

Portia was moved by the guards into the back of the room, her nose was pressed against the wall, she put herself on her tip toes and the guards moved her hands to the back of her head. Portia sobbed as some of the kingdom's most elite citizens, for whom Portia admired and aspired to emulate laughed and mocked her. Her red, well-spanked ass was on display and it was being openly mocked, to Portia, she was living a nightmare. Portia looked at her mother and sister who were awaiting their punishments and saw no signs of pity in either of their eyes. Portia's ass was burning bright red and as she sobbed it quivered. Portia was fully aware of how ridiculous and pitiful she looked.

The High Inquisitor spoke again, this time asking Evelynne to come forward.

***

4. Evelynn and Vivian's sentences.

***

Evelynne very slowly stepped forward, shuffling her feet, she was quivering and breathing heavily. She knew she was to be punished in an equivalent way to Portia. The crowd was still stirring. Evelynne briefly looked up at Cinderella who was looking down on her smugly. The thought that rolled over and over again in Evelynne's head was "This can't be happening." Evelynne was always led to believe she was a person of great destiny. She was born so striking, so beautiful, so perfect that she thought she must be destined to become the Princess and future Queen. Evelynne's whole life she believed this with all her soul. Cinderella was the only person beautiful enough to take this great destiny away from her, which is why she always hated Cinderella. Now in great contrast to the crowd before her she was dressed in a burlap covering with nothing underneath, Eveylnne was certain that the burlap sack would be torn from her soon and she like her sister would be forced to stand as naked as the day she was born before a crowd of the richest and powerful people in the kingdom. Evelynne loved attention, she loved the limelight, but not in the context that she was currently in. She could not run, she could not hide, she had to face her new destiny, a destiny of disgrace, shame, humiliation and pain.

Evelynn was six feet tall, her body was sleek and elegant, her brown hair had a beautiful shine and despite her rough day, it flowed beautifully down her shoulders. Evelynne's face was elegant like the rest of her body, yet she looked haughty and scowled unknowingly. Evelynne usually radiated arrogance through her every glance. It was as if Evelynne's inner self somehow altered her appearance, her haughty arrogance seeped out of her every pore. She had not a humble bone in her body, Evelynne truly believed herself to be the most beautiful woman in the kingdom. This is why Cinderella speculated that Evelynne hated her so much. Cinderella was equally attractive to Evelynne and therefore, Evelynne sought to crush her competitor. Unfortunately for Evelynne her attempts had failed and now she was the one who was about to be crushed.

The High Inquisitor waited for the crowd to die down, once it did he motioned Cinderella to speak.

"Evelynne, you are an arrogant wretched person and believe yourself to be greater than you are. You have never worked a day in your life, instead leaving even the smallest of tasks to those you feel are inferior to you. I remember well the times you struck me because I mistakenly rubbed up against you with my sweat and dirt soaked skin."

Evelynne stood up, her head held high, she swallowed deeply. and interrupted Cinderella."

"My apologies your highness."

The High Inquisitor banged his gavel and yelled his usual "Silence."

Cinderella continued, "My apologies, is all you have to say! After all of this, after each one of your stinging slaps to my face, after I have washed your clothes and done your dishes for years after you stripped and ruined my mother's dress. I still remember you looking over me as I wept, nude and forlorn, my mother's dress in shreds. You held your hand over your lips and giggled. Now you say, "My Apologies!" You ask me to show mercy towards you! While I do believe this was the first time in your entire life that you have made an apology, it probably took a lot out of you, it was probably excruciatingly difficult for you, but it wasn't even a good try. You should be begging me for forgiveness on your knees, with your hands clasped."

Evelynne did fall to her knees and did clasp her hands and looked up at Cinderella with the sad eyes of a puppy dog. "Please forgive me?" She spoke meekly.

"No! Guards, strip her!"

In a swift motion, Evelynne's burlap sack was removed from her body by the two guards. Evelynne instinctively tried to run, but the guards held her kicking and crying by her shoulders.

"UNHAND ME, WHEN I AM QUEEN I WILL HAVE YOU BOILED ALIVE!" Evelynne was in hysterics, she kicked and struggled, a tuft of brown pubic hair could be seen by the laughing crowd.

"SILENCE IMMEDIATELY!" The High Inquisitor yelled while simultaneously pounding his gavel furiously. The crowd did become silent, but Evelynne kept on hysterically struggling.

"CRIMINAL SILENCE, OR WE WILL REMOVE YOUR TONGUE!" This threat caused Evelynne to end her struggle and her screaming, the now tired and angry High Inquisitor made an exasperated motion for Cinderella to continue.

"Now for your sentence. Evelynne, due to your arrogance, your maltreatment of the servants, including myself and your adverse attitude towards labor, you shall become a servant, performing whatever tasks I ask you to do, and you must do these tasks in the nude."

Evelynne's head was now buried in her hands, she was sobbing."

Cinderella spoke again. "Your first task shall be to come up here and wave this fan, for my wrist grows tired. Guards bring this criminal scum up here, so she can get on her knees and fan my face."

The guards picked Evelynne up under her arms. Evelynne did not fight, instead she became dead weight, her toes dragged on the ground, her head hung low and her hands just dangled, she made no attempt to cover her nudity. Slowly Evelynne was dragged up the steps next to the various rich and powerful members of the Kingdom until she reached where Cinderella was sitting. There she was placed on her knees and given the fan. Sobbing she weakly waved it into Cinderella's face as Cinderella looked down haughtily at her wicked stepsister.

"Will the criminal Vivian Keswick step forward!" The High Inquisitor called out.

On the courtroom floor, Vivian walked confidently in front of the guards. One of her daughters sobbed, her red buttocks exposed to the crowd, her other daughter sobbed while waving Cinderella's fan whilst nude on her knees. Once Vivian stepped to her spot she immediately disrobed confidently exposing her body to the crowd, the crowd "oohed" and "awed." She knew the burlap sack was coming off, she needed to find a way to control her destiny.

Vivian Keswick must have had her daughters at a young age, as she seemed very young, she looked barely older than he daughters. Her soft white skin had barely any wrinkles, her breasts were round and pert, they barely drooped at all. She had to be in her early forties at least, but that seemed impossible. She rivaled the beauty of her eldest daughter Evelynne and seemed to have a body that mixed both of her daughter's shapes. Her breasts were round and larger than Evelynne's, but not as large as Portia's. She had an hourglass figure and round large buttocks, her legs were long. Her pubic hair was nicely trimmed into a strip, like the hair on her head it was jet black. Vivian wore her hair up in a complicated bun.

"I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE! READ MY SENTENCE!" Vivian spoke fiercely and confidently to Cinderella.

The crowd gasped and the High Inquisitor, no longer willing to put the effort in to keep the crowd at by, half-heatedly shrugged to Cinderella.

Cinderella stood. Evelynne immediately stopped waving the fan and started sobbing again. Cinderella looked at Vivian.

"You always must be in control! You are a schemer and most likely a murderess. You forced me into servitude and let your daughters abuse me while yourself roundly ignoring me. You hid my father's true will from me, thus denying me a fortune. You controlled me by destroying memories of my birth parents. Whenever I think of you, my blood boils. Since I am merciful, I do not wish to put you to death. Yet as I speak to you now I have no punishment planned for you. For now, you shall rot in the dungeon, a barren solitary dungeon, you will not have a shred of clothing or a possession to your name. You shall have some time to stew and scheme." Cinderella sat down and motioned Evelynne to continue to fan her face. Cinderella rustled Evelynne's face gently as to mock her.

Vivian looked up at Cinderella with pure hatred in her eyes and spit in her direction before she was carried off to the dungeon. Vivian spat the word "Pathetic" out at Portia as she was carried past her.

When the trial was done the crowd clapped and cheered, they had been roundly entertained. Cinderella left to her chambers, she would have her supper alone and then retire. The next day Evelynne and Portia would get their next round of punishments.

***

5. Evelynne's First Punishment

***

Cinderella woke up and stretched her arms. She was happily out of her funk, her normal boring routine had been broken as she had sadistically humiliated her wicked stepfamily the previous day. Cinderella got dressed with help from a team of servants, every day she wore elegant and expensive gowns. As usual Cinderella made gossip with the servant women who helped her get dressed. Cinderella had a great rapport with the servants of the palace, as she felt an affinity towards them, having been forced into servitude herself.

A rumor was circulating that after her wicked stepfamily went on trial, many of the royals were quite aroused and ready to let loose. It was in ballroom no #1, the very ballroom where Cinderella fell in love with the Prince that a massive orgy occurred, Ladies and Lords, merchants and their wives, and the best prostitutes they could find in short notice all had a rollicking and wild orgy. They drank wine and brandy, many drank too much wine and brandy. The servants all complained that the ballroom was an awful mess, wine, vomit, unidentified liquids flooded the floor. No one wanted to clean up the room.

"Don't worry about it darlings I've got just the woman for the job!" Cinderella spoke smiling, the servants giggled as each one knew what Cinderella was getting at.

"Evelynne Keswick!" a guard called on Evelynne to wake up. Evelynne woke up nude in the servant's quarters, she had spent the night there. Her eyes were red and tears were dried on her face. Slowly she got up and looked around, none of the female servants who were sleeping beside her was in the quarters any longer.

"Rise and shine, all the rest of the girls have been doing their jobs for two hours." The guard spoke roughly.

Evelynne was not used to waking early, she stood in the dim light of the servant's quarters her hair askew, she stumbled groggily.

"Get a move on...The Princess has a job for you."

Evelynne swallowed and tilted her head up, covering her breasts and crotch she slowly walked forward, out of the dim light of the servant's quarters.

"Come on, come on!"

Evelynne's heart sank as her feet touched the cold marble floors of the palace. Crouched over covering her breasts and her crotch she walked past many ogling dignitaries, bureaucrats, Lords, Ladies, servants, and soldiers. They looked down upon her, each one of them knowing exactly who she was, they scoffed and scowled. Evelynne was red in the face, covering herself and shamefully scuffling through the palace.

Eventually Evelynne and the guard escorting her came to a large door, once it swung open, Evelynne was greeted with a ghastly scene, it was Ballroom #1, the same ballroom where Cinderella stole the Prince right out of her clutches and it was a mess. Servant's picked up the glass and other garbage off the floor.

"Over here!" Cinderella was in the room and she was calling to Evelynne. Evelynne looked at the smiling Cinderella, standing next to a large bucket of what looked like soapy water and a veritable mountain of towels and rags.

Evelynne tried to shuffle over to Cinderella, but her bare foot stepped in a liquid substance on the floor. Shrieking Evelynne panicked and lost her balance, falling onto her stomach before Cinderella's feet. This elicited laughter from the servants in the room.

"Don't hurt yourself, the floor is slippery," Cinderella said standing over the fallen Evelynne.

As Evelyn gathered herself, Cinderella spoke again. "Evelynne my dear, this room as you can tell is quite a mess. The servants here have quite a job. They are cleaning up the garbage and broken glass, my dear you have the job of soaking up all this nasty liquid and stickiness that is all over the place. I think this job will take you all day."

"Please...please." Evelynne looked at Cinderella with pleading eyes. Only to have a towel thrown at her.

"Get to work! Oh, and you are not to get off your hands and knees, you will stay for the rest of this day on all fours cleaning. I'll make you lick all this stuff up if you don't comply. You will have another job this evening." Cinderella said sternly.

Evelynne slowly lowered herself to her hands and knees. She felt the cool air breeze against her lower extremities, she had never felt so exposed in her life. It was at this point that her predicament fully set in.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" Evelynne pounded her fists onto the marble floor, causing small splashes from the liquid that had pooled where she pounded.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! You should be glad, this is mercy, my dear Evelynne, in a few days your punishment shall be over and you will be free to go, you are lucky, I took many years of abuse from you."

Crying Evelynne began to slowly soak up liquid with her towel. It seemed many servants began to walk behind Evelynne to get a view of her exposed parts. As Evelynne crawled on her hands and knees cleaning up liquid Cinderella seemed to follow her barking out orders "move faster!" "put your back into it!" She called out, clearly enjoying every moment of Evelynne's pure unadulterated indignity. Members of the royalty came to watch Evelynne clean the ballroom, each one of them seemingly getting joy out of watching the completely nude Evelynne clean on her hands and knees.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds