The Corruption of Cinderella

Yet eventually the day finally arrived, the minor lords that the ladies of the kingdom had found for Cinderella's stepfamily were at the palace and ready to meet their future brides. Cinderella's stepfamily was to be dressed and made-up nicely for their future husbands. Cinderella, the minor lords, and Cinderella's stepfamily would all meet in one of the many grand halls. Cinderella felt a bittersweet feeling about finally getting rid of her stepfamily. Cinderella hated them, but she so enjoyed torturing them.

Cinderella sat next to the three minor lords in large chairs, waiting for her stepfamily to be escorted into the grand hall. She smiled and talked to them, all three of them seemed pleasant and kind.

"The three criminals have arrived." A guard spoke to Cinderella.

"Bring them in." Cinderella motioned with her hand.

The three women were brought in wearing fine gowns, their faces made-up their nails painted. Cinderella looked at the three minor lords, they were all elated looking at their future brides. Portia and Evelynne even manage to grin and courtesy.

"Welcome, ladies! Are you not happy? Look at these three handsome men!" Cinderella said as the three women approached.

Vivian swallowed, "What is the catch?" She sneered.

"We'll get to the catch later, first let me introduce the gentlemen."

"First we have Portia's future husband if she so chooses to marry him." Cinderella motioned for the first man to stand.

He was a large man with a barrel chest, he was hairy but well-groomed. He was tall and strong.

"This is Lord Delron, you can certainly appreciate his manly handsomeness, he routinely wins lifting contests and drinking contests, he has a large estate, filled with all the luxuries you are accustom to."

Portia looked sheepishly at the man, clearly smitten.

"Next we have Lord Alderson, who if she accepts will be Evelynne's future husband." Cinderella motioned for the second man to stand.

An extremely handsome, tall and well-dressed man stood, his black hair was neatly groomed, he stood straight and formally bowed politely towards Evelynne.

Evelynne looked down but cracked a smile.

"Finally we have the dignified Lord Telware. If she chooses, Vivian's future husband." Cinderella motioned.

An older dignified looking gentleman stood up, he was handsome as well, he wore a monocle and riding boots. Vivian refused to look at him, in a huff she turned away. The minor lord's eyes narrowed, he was perturbed by the slight.

"Okay ladies, I have informed these men of your crimes and indignities that you have suffered and yet they still wish to have you as brides. I assume you all will want a few months of courtship to decide if you really love these men and they really love you. So I have arranged for you all to stay in an all expenses paid private home, nearby each one of each of the lord's private manors. They will court you for marriage. If you choose to not accept however you will be brought back here and used by me, as a servant for the rest of your days."

A seriousness was seen the eyes in all three members of Cinderella's tortured stepfamily.

Cinderella began to speak again. "Now as my stepmother has been waiting for...is the catch. You see all these men have had a terrible time finding a bride, each one of them has a peculiar fetish and the desire to be monogamous. They won't see prostitutes, therefore it is absolutely necessary that their wives please them regularly... I will have each man stand and state his peculiar fetish and then the women are to accept or not accept courtship with this man."

Cinderella smirked as she saw her stepfamily looking nervous. Then she spoke again. "Lord Delron state your peculiar fetish."

Lord Delron stood and nervously spoke, "I...I...I...just can't be satisfied without having a ladies tongue caress my...my... rectum."

Lord Delron sat down, Cinderella smiled and looked at Portia who looked like she was deep in thought and scared. Cinderella called for Lord Alderon to rise.

Very confidently Lord Alderon spoke. "I simply cannot achieve satisfaction with a woman, unless she acts as furniture, a table, a chair, a leg rest...something like that. I hope this lady is open to this idea because there have been many ladies who have not."

Cinderella looked at Evelynne, whose eyes are darting, clearly she was confused. Cinderella ordered Lord Telware to stand up.

Lord Telware was not nervous, he spoke in a booming low voice. "For reasons I do not know, I am obsessed with the idea of training a woman to act privately as a dog."

Cinderella laughed and looked over at her stepmother Vivian, who was gritting her teeth and clenching her fists, her face was red and Cinderella would not have been surprised if she exploded.

"Now ladies, you must all now agree or not agree to be courted by these men. I will ask you formally. Portia does you agree?"

Portia looking down at the marble floor meekly said. "Yes."

"Evelynne, do you agree?"

Evelynne looked up at her possible suitor and then down at the floor. "Yes."

"Vivian, do you agree?"

Vivian remained silent, saying nothing.

"Okay guards, strip her and take her back to her cell," Cinderella ordered.

"No,, no I agree!" Vivian said loudly in a panic, her voice echoing through the great hall.

Cinderella clapped, "We have matches! I am so happy. Just one more thing." Cinderella's stepfamily looked nervous. "Just one more minor indignity, and for my own peace of mind, I must know that these men are pleasured in the way that they please. I would like my step family to strip every garment off their body and stand naked before their future husbands and prove that they are willing to please them."

Each one of Cinderella's stepfamily looked shocked.

"RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Evelynne stomped her foot.

Portia swallowed wide-eyed and began to undress. Vivian snarling with rage did so as well. Evelynne finally caught up and took off her gown as well. After they were done dressing each one of them covered their privates and were led to stand in front of their prospective husbands. Each one was directed to put their hands at their side and stand up straight.

"Direct them gentlemen, ask for whatever you need," Cinderella told the three minor lords.

Lord Delron looked at Portia, nervously he said, "Can you...get on your knees, I'll pull down my pants."

Portia got onto her knees, her branded "C" very visible on her now otherwise healed ass. Lord Delron pulled off his pants to reveal his large hairy cock. He sat down and pulled his legs up exposing his hairy asshole. Portia knew what she was to do. She put her tongue out and slowly moved towards Lord Delron's anus. She closed her eyes as her tongue hit his asshole. Passionately as she could muster she licked Lord Delron's asshole. He moaned in pleasure and became erect.

"I am going to need a couch of some sort, I would like to watch this debauchery from a comfortable position with my feet up," Lord Alderon stated to the guards, who promptly brought in a couch.

Lord Alderon sat down, from his seat he said to Evelynne, "If you will, would you please get on all fours in front of me so that I may rest my feet?"

Evelynne shuttered but did as she was told. Lord Alderon propped his feet up on Evelynne's upper back. He looked at Cinderella and spoke to her, "I wouldn't mind company, your highness."

"Certainly, Cinderella curtseyed and sat next to Lord Alderon putting her feet up on Evelynne's lower back and buttocks area.

"Look at her go?" Cinderella remarked at Portia who was on her knees digging her tongue into Lord Delron's anus as he moaned in pleasure. Lord Alderon laughed.

Lord Telware had requested something from the guards. When the guards returned they brought with them what looked like the pigtail butt plug re-purposed with a longer more canine looking tail and a leash. Lord Telware ordered Vivian, "The necessary items are here, down on your knees, I am collaring you."

Vivian nude and shivering lowered herself to her knees. Lord Telware collared her with a leash already attached. "Put your head down and your ass up." Vivian slowly lowered herself, exposing her backside. Lord Telware promptly inserted the butt plug into Vivian, she groaned in discomfort.

"Come on, let's go for a walk," Lord Telware said as he pulled on the leash, leading Vivian briskly around in circles like a dog.

"This is just fantastic!" Cinderella cried out with glee.

Cinderella was nudged by Lord Alderon. "Look at Portia, she seems to be enjoying herself."

Cinderella's jaw dropped and she smiled wide as she saw that Portia was furiously masturbating herself as she licked at Lord Delron's asshole, she moaned in pleasure. Lord Delron called out, "Dirty girl, dirty girl!" As he started to jack himself off.

"Do you want me to do anything?" Evelynne said meekly, only to be rebuked by Lord Alderon,

"Leg rests don't speak dear."

"Role over!" Lord Telware ordered to Vivian. Vivian did nothing, she looked frozen staring up at Lord Telware from her knees. Lord Telware dropped the leash in disgust. Vivian, looking panicked, then did as she was told, she rolled over.

"Listen, dear, you are going to have to play this part better." Lord Telware said in frustration.

"I want your arms up like a puppy does, like this." Lord Telware bent his arms at the elbow and bent his wrists. "I want you panting as well."

Vivian did as she was told, her eye watered as she panted like a dog, she could hear Cinderella's taunting giggling in the background. "Okay good, now speak!" Lord Telware ordered.

Vivian barked meekly, "Louder!" Vivian barked in a much louder voice, "Speak" Vivian barked again. Cinderella was nearly crying she was laughing so much. Lord Alderon was laughing slightly as well. "These people are indeed strange." He said out loud.

Cinderella was enjoying Lord Delron and Portia's exchange, both parties were truly enjoying themselves. Portia's "C" brand jiggled hypnotically as she put forth tremendous effort into licking Lord Delron's asshole. Lord Delron seemed like he was about to cum.

"Wag your tail!" Lord Telware ordered to Vivian. Vivian promptly wagged her ass from side to side. Lord Telware then said, "It's time for some play."

Lord Telware produced a bone from his pocket and threw it, Vivian chased after it and returned it to lord Telware. "I want a turn!" Cinderella cried out.

"Give the bone to Cinderella," Lord Telware ordered, Vivian slowly crawled over to Cinderella and placed the bone on Evelynne's back. Cinderella threw the bone and Vivian went after it, giving Lord Alderon and Cinderella a view of her tail laden backside. Just then Lord Alderon nudged Cinderella to look at Portia.

Cinderella could see Portia was near orgasm, she was wildly licking Lord Delron's anus, Lord Delron red in the face was furiously jacking himself off. Finally, the two seemed to have a simultaneous orgasm Semen squirted all over, most of it landing on Portia's face and hair. "OH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, FUCK!" Portia screamed out as she collapsed, semen dripping down her forehead and in her hair.

Again Lord Alderon nudged Cinderella and pointed at Vivian. Cinderella was shocked to see Vivian humping Lord Telware's leg. "Hurry up my pet." Lord Telware looked at a watch as Vivian humped him, Vivian was both in intense pleasure and intensely angry.

Cinderella then looked down at human foot rest, only to notice that she too was playing with herself with her free hand. Cinderella nudged lord Alderon, "What is she doing!" He called out in indignation, "Footrests don't do that!"

All of a sudden the great hall doors swung open with a fury. It was the Prince. He stormed up to Cinderella.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!"

Cinderella was scared, she took her feet off of Evelynne. "Sorry my Prince, I am just having some fun."

"THIS KIND OF HEDONISTIC DEBAUCHERY I EXPECT FROM THE OTHERS, BUT NOT YOU!"

"I will end this at once," Cinderella said meekly.

"Wait, were you resting your feet on your step sister, the one that I nearly married, and is she masturbating?" The Prince said inquisitively.

"Yes," Cinderella said meekly.

Cinderella tried to hide a smile as she saw that Evelynne was so humiliated she was dumbfounded, her mouth moved, but no words came out. The Prince, that she still coveted was seeing her used as a piece of human furniture. Cinderella patted her human footrest on the head.

Vivian began to let out whimpers, she too was having an orgasm.

"DISGUSTING!" The Prince called out as he left the room.

Cinderella's stepfamily slowly got dressed, each one of them red in the face from shame.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye," Cinderella said to her stepfamily.

"I will be checking on you on a yearly basis, to make sure your husbands are happy with you," Cinderella said as the women were led to their carriages.

Cinderella had a sinking feeling that she had disappointed the Prince, she hoped she explain the situation to the Prince and that he would forgive her.

***

14. Cinderella is "Punished" by the Prince

***

Cinderella's mind raced, she had disappointed the Prince. She was not looking forward to the discussion she would have with the Prince. Cinderella entered her quarters looking down at her feet, the Prince sat on the bed, looking angry.

"What was the meaning of that DEBAUCHERY!" the Prince said harshly.

"I was punishing my step family, you know how cruel they are."

"Then PUNISH them quickly and harshly, do not draw it out in such a perverse manner."

"I wanted to have fun." Cinderella's voice cracked as she spoke.

"Despite what you see in this palace, being a high ranking royal does not mean you get to do whatever you want!"

"What am I suppose to do then? What is my role, to look pretty?"

"Are you being insolent?!"

Cinderella looked at the Prince. "No."

"Yes your job is to look pretty, it is to set an example. You are beautiful, and when I met you, you seemed to be pure of heart. Now, months into your reign as Princess your heart has been defiled."

"I am bored! I have no ROLE, no work, nothing to do when you are gone!" Cinderella pouted.

"Would you rather go back to being a servant? Because I can make that happen, I WILL make that happen." The Prince said sternly.

"Please, no!"

"Take off your gown, and get over my lap!" The Prince ordered Cinderella.

Huffing Cinderella disrobed herself and stood in front of the Prince letting him admire her body. She was tall, 5'7" with an elegant and sleek body, wonderfully made up flowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. She looked like the quintessential Princess. Cinderella promptly draped herself over his lap.

"Are you going to spank me?" Cinderella said, her ass squarely on the Prince's lap.

"You must be punished." The Prince rolled up his sleeves.

Cinderella could feel the Prince's cock harden and she herself began to become aroused.

Suddenly Cinderella felt a hard slap to her ass, then another. She couldn't help but grunt in pain and kick her legs. The Prince harshly grabbed Cinderella's hair lifting her head up forcing her to look forward. The Prince continued to spank Cinderella's ass cheeks.

"OW, OOOH, OUUUUW, OUW, OOOOO, STOP!, STOP! NO! YOU, YOU, I HATE YOU!"

Cinderella pouted and complained as the Prince's hand harshly slapped her ass.

The prince stopped briefly, Cinderella breathing, apologized again.

The Prince stopped briefly and started to feel around Cinderella's crotch. "Wet I see!"

Cinderella moaned in pleasure, gyrating her hips into the Prince's hand. The Prince gripped Cinderella's hair tighter and resumed his spanking.

"AAAAAHHHHHH, GOD! AH, STOP!"

Cinderella was aroused by the spanking, but she did want it to stop, she kicked wildly until she realized it was of no use.

"OW, OW, STOP, STOP!" Cinderella yelled as the Prince continued spanking the Princess.

"I'll suck your cock, please stop, I'll suck your cock!" The Prince continued to spank Cinderella but then stopped.

"That's very unbecoming of a Princess to say. Do you really want to suck my cock?"

Cinderella swallowed, she had not performed fellatio on the Prince yet, although she often fantasized about it. Up until this point, Cinderella had been bored by her sex life with the Prince. "Yes, I do." She said meekly.

"Get on your knees."

Cinderella slid off the Prince's lap and he pulled his trousers down just enough to expose his rock hard cock. For a few seconds Cinderella stared at the large vein covered cock, she couldn't think of an elegant way to begin giving the Prince's head. She dabbed her tongue on the head of the Prince's cock, her eyes darted up and she noticed the Prince's impatience. Cinderella enveloped the Prince's rock-hard prick in her mouth and began bobbing her head.

Cinderella looked up at the Prince as she sucked him off, trying to read his facial expressions to make sure she was pleasing him. The Prince slightly moaned in pleasure, which prompted Cinderella to start bobbing her head faster and deeper on his cock. Cinderella's hand slid down and started caressing her swollen and wet vagina. Cinderella moaned on the Prince's erect member, which caused the Prince to cry out in pleasure.

Pre-cum started seeping out of the Prince and into Cinderella's mouth. Cinderella liked the taste and started moving her tongue over the Prince's cock while it was in her mouth. Cinderella was now bobbing her head at a furious pace. The Prince grabbed her ears and Cinderella moved even faster as the Prince tugged at her. The Prince's cock penetrated deeply down Cinderella's throat causing her to gag slightly. The Prince seemed ready to cum.

Then the Prince lifted Cinderella by the shoulders, bringing her to her feet. He turned her around and told her to lay on the bed. Cinderella did, she masturbated herself furiously moaning as the Prince went over to a chest of drawers and pulled out some rope.

"I've been saving this for an occasion like today." Said the Prince smiling, holding up the long rope to Cinderella's face.

The Prince tied each one of Cinderella's legs spread eagle to either bedpost. Then tore Cinderella's hands away from her clit and tied each one of her hands to the upper bed posts. Cinderella struggled in her bondage, her fluid was soaking the bed beneath her.

The Prince took off his pants and put his cock up to Cinderella's mouth, Cinderella opened her mouth and took the Prince's cock. The Prince hovered over her and fucked her face, Cinderella convulsed and gagged as the Prince harshly humped her face. Cinderella breathed heavily when he finally took his member out of his mouth. Cinderella swooned and moaned as he rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing it with her saliva. Eventually, the Prince began to jerk himself off, pointing his erect cock at Cinderella's face. Cinderella knew that she was going to get doused with semen. The thought made her even more aroused, yet she was also nervous, having never had semen in her face before.

Cinderella lightly caressed the Prince's balls with her tongue as she closed her eyes waiting for her face to be splashed with his spunk. "Cum, on me, do it cum on me!" She cried out. As soon as those words left her mouth she felt drops of semen spray her face. First her left eye then her right, her mouth and then her tits. She was covered in thick semen. Pooling over her eyes, her mouth and chest. Cinderella was afraid to open her eyes. She was nude, tied spread eagle with semen all over her face and chest. The Prince seemed to be cleaning himself up.

Vivian got glances from her children, they had not yet been privy to Vivian's punishments. Even Portia and Evelynne seemed to take pity on the once proud Vivian as she posed for a painting, dressed as a pig.

Vivian's painter sat down and began painting. Cinderella whispered into Vivian's painter's ear. "Make another one after this, where she's giving fellatio to a commoner, I'll put that up in the gallery was well."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds