The Corruption of Cinderella

Cinderella had another burst of twisted pleasure bubble up inside her and her hand nearly betrayed her mind and shot under her gown and towards her crotch, but she was determined to save her built up arousal for the Prince. Cinderella was making her way to see her other stepsister humiliated yet again. Earlier in the day Evelynne had been forced to clean the ballroom floor, whilst completely nude. Evelynne had not worked a day in her life before today and she still had a long day of work ahead of her. Evelynne was to serve the royals at the banquet, of course, she would still be not allowed to wear any skin covering.

Cinderella had ordered the servants to wash Evelynne with ice cold water after she had finished soaking up all of the liquids on the floor of ballroom #1. Cinderella wished she could have seen her eldest stepsister scream as she was unceremoniously doused with cold water from buckets and scrubbed down by common servants.

As the carriage approached the gate Cinderella stepped out and with two guards flanking her she entered the palace and was led into the dining hall. Just like every other room she entered the guests applauded at her presence. Cinderella politely waved and sat down at the head of the table in a beautifully jeweled throne like chair. Next to her immaculately set dishes and silverware was a tiny bell, Cinderella picked it up and rang it.

"Hear ye, hear ye! An announcement before the feast." Cinderella cried out as the crowd put all of their eyes on her.

"This will be a special evening, this will be no regular feast, along with our regular team of highly trained servants we will have a guest servant this evening. She indeed is my eldest stepsister and as part of her punishment for abusing me she will be serving us tonight in the nude."

The crowd laughed and applauded, squeals of anticipation and murmurs spread through the room.

"As tempting as it may be, you are not to pinch or spank her delicate skin, treat her as a normal servant." Cinderella iterated to the crowd.

Cinderella rang the bell again, this time in a slightly different way. This signified the servants to come out and stand behind her. They did very promptly. Except for Evelynne, who came out last covering her nude body. She stood in her place looking down at her feet, covering her breasts and crotch.

"Evelynne my dear, please stand up straight your arms at your side, just like the other servants, you don't want to prolong your sentence do you?"

Evelynne stood straight up and put her arms to their sides, her eyes welling up with tears, her chin quivering, her face glowing red.

Cinderella motioned and the servers walked back and retrieved their trays for serving. It was Evelynne's job to pour the wine in the wine glasses. Cinderella watched as Evelynne did her job slowly but suitably, without complaint, all the while the guests made rude comments and gawked at her. Cinderella spoke to a group of the aristocracy who were at the ball when the Prince chose Cinderella as his bride. They remembered Evelynne and each of them told the same story. The story pleased Cinderella to no end, she laughed and clapped with joy. When she asked for more wine, she asked Evelynne to stop and listen to the guests regale the tale to Evelynne as well. Evelynne stopped stoically and listened, her breasts and crotch exposed as a posh aristocratic woman spoke.

"I recognized you from the ball my dear, oh how things have changed, you looked so refined, royal even at that ball. People were in awe of you before Cinderella walked in. Oh, my dear, it is well known amongst my circle that the Prince had made up his mind, he was to choose you. For you see he had to marry, and up until that point it seemed as though you were the best prospect. Then when Cinderella came in the room, oh the Prince thought twice. He dropped your hand my dear and never looked back." The posh woman laughed and made a gesture, putting her thumb and index finger very close together. "You were this close to being a Princess and future queen."

Cinderella cackled and looked over at her stepsister, tears were silently streaming down her face, and dropping on dining table.

"Go on now, don't get your tears on my food, there are many guests that are desperate for wine." Cinderella motioned for Evelynne to continue performing her duties.

"I'll kill her, I'll kill her, someday I'll kill that bitch!" Evelynne thought as she walked away from Cinderella and started pouring wine for more guests. Evelynne endured cruel and demeaning comments for the entirety of the feast, all the while her jealousy reached stratospheric levels, all the food and luxury that the people at the feast, all the pampering, that is what Evelynne craved, what she believed she was entitled to, and yet it was Cinderella who had all the adoration. The same Cinderella who was once her veritable slave. Evelynne's life was now a bad dream, Evelynne actually wondered if she was merely caught in a particularly vivid nightmare. She was jostled out of her thoughts by another servant harshly ordering Evelynne to "pick up the pace!"

Eventually Evelynne stumbled and her wine pitcher spilled onto the floor, she was ordered to immediately get on her hands and knees and clean up the wine. Again just like in the morning her ass was bared in the most revealing way possible. Evelynne sobbed at the indignity, her rage was swelling within her, but she could not bare to lose complete composure. She was determined to be as graceful as possible through her ordeal.

When the feast was finally wrapping up the dungeon guard that had allowed Vivian to escape approached Cinderella and whispered something in her ear. Cinderella smiled approvingly. Evelynne noticed this but thought nothing of it, she was busy collecting the half eaten food scraps and putting them in burlap sacks to throw away. As Cinderella got up and left she spoke to Evelynne.

"Feel free to eat the leftovers, dear."

Evelynne shuttered, she remembered how she used to only allow Cinderella to eat leftovers, the phrase Cinderella used was a direct mimicry of herself only a few years ago. "I will have my destiny!" Evelynne thought as a rage rose up inside of her.

***

8. Vivian and the Carriage Driver

***

Vivian could hear the commotion in an adjacent room, she heard people openly mock and torment her eldest daughter as she performed duties as a nude servant, "Blubbering, like the pathetic disappointment she is." Vivian thought clenching her teeth. She had been hiding nude in a storage closet near the kitchen. For the first time in hours it seemed like the coast was clear, she had a clean break down the narrow spiral stairs of the east tower to the back of the palace. Vivian ran like the wind, breathing heavily, it would be hard to keep her composure if she were caught after all of this effort escaping.

Vivian sprinted down the stairs reaching a warehouse of goods and carriages that made up the back of the palace. To her horror the area was bustling with activity, servants prepared bundles of goods to be taken by carriage, they did this by lamplight. "DRAT! I'LL HAVE TO WAIT THIS OUT!" Vivian thought as she quickly dove into a giant pile of hay, she wriggled to completely submerse herself and she listened. She smelled and heard various livestock, mostly pigs, and chickens. She found the smell disgusting, she longed for the comfort of her own manor home.

As the night wore on the activity did not cease and Vivian became sleepy. Her mind wandered towards her actions in the dungeon cell, where she had sloppily performed oral sex on a lowly guard. She felt disgusting. As Vivian's eyes became heavy and she started to nod off whilst still hiding nude in the hay, she thought to herself "This plan better succeed."

Vivian felt as though she had only slept for ten or fifteen minutes, but it must have been longer, she heard a rooster crow. She had slept through the night. "Shit, I've probably lost my best chance of escaping!" Vivian in a nervous panic rustled in the pile of hay and peeked out at the surrounding area. A single carriage driver was in the area, he had just closed his carriage, which seemed to contain a few pigs. He stopped, seemingly hearing something. He turned around and started walking towards Vivian, stopping right next to the pile of hay.

"I know you're in there...The whole palace is looking for you, the Princess is furious, you're really in for it now."

Vivian was breathing heavily, she felt herself nearly losing composure.

"If you want to come out of there, I can get you free of here...for a price." The carriage driver said.

Vivian didn't know if it was a ruse or not.

"Or you can just stay there are wait to be caught and then accept whatever punishment the Princess wants to give you. Right now I'm the only one here."

Vivian knew even if it was a ruse, she had no choice. Slowly Vivian emerged from the pile of hay, covering herself with one hand and brushing hay off with another. Still with hay sticking out of her hair she managed to compose herself and look at the carriage driver.

"What is your plan and what is your price?"

The Carriage driver smiled, "Well my plan is simple, you get in my carriage and I take you out of here, my price, if you are willing to pay it, will require you to get down on your knees."

Vivian looked at the carriage driver with hate and disgust, she cursed to herself and schemed to offer an alternative to what the carriage driver wanted. Yet Vivian was nude, she could offer nothing but her body. She was furious that she was most likely going to have to lower herself to an almost unthinkable degree for the second time in two days.

Vivian slowly lowered herself to her knees, her knees sunk slightly into the soft damp dirt., the carriage driver undid his belt and pulled down his trousers just enough to expose his cock.

"I am very particular, you're going to have to put your hands behind your back."

Vivian narrowed her eyes and looked at the carriage driver with spite, but she did as he asked.

"This is going to have to be fast, we don't have much time, open your mouth."

Vivian still tasting the semen from the guard the night before again did what she was told. Soon she felt a rough hand harshly grip her hair and she felt a large, thick erect cock slide on her tongue. Vivian sealed her lips on the cock, she had to put her lips over her teeth, to ensure that her teeth would not scrape the cock. The last thing she wanted to do was to blow her whole escape plan because she gave an unsatisfactory blow job.

The carriage driver fucked Vivian's face. Simultaneously thrusting his hips and forcefully pushing her head into his cock. His motions were fast and harsh, Vivian was immediately gagging. She curled her toes and repeatedly opened and closed her hands that still were obediently had placed behind her back.

The carriage driver somehow forced his cock deeper down her throat then the guard had. Vivian gagged as she felt the carriage driver's pubic hair brush against her lips and chin. At one point, the carriage driver held Vivian's head so that his balls pressed against her chin. Vivian wretched violently as drool seeped out of her mouth and ran down her chin, coating the carriage driver's balls in her saliva and his pre-cum.

"Okay no more messing around." The carriage driver muttered.

He resumed fucking Vivian's face, now harder and faster than ever. Vivian's eyes watered, she couldn't believe she was lowering herself to this level. Her mouth being harshly used by a lowly carriage driver. Just a few days ago she never thought she would ever be in this position. Vivian closed her eyes tightly and tried to think of anything but her current state of disgrace.

Suddenly, before she even realized the carriage driver's prick was outside of her mouth, she felt long strands of warm thick semen hit her forehead. She tried to get out of the way, letting out surprised cries of disgust, but the carriage driver held her head in place. Semen squirted into her left eye, then her right. Vivian was paralyzed with disgust and mortification when more semen hit the tip of her nose and her mouth, it seemed as though the supply was endless. The carriage driver made disgusting grunts.

"OOOOHHHH YEAH, THAT IS A LOT, BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!" The carriage driver moaned as his spews became smaller.

Vivian was breathing heavily and doused with cum, she opened her one eye that was only lightly covered in cum, and saw that the carriage driver was beckoning her to suck off the semen that rested on his cock. Her bottom lip quivering Vivian slowly did just that. As she sucked on the carriage driver, the warm semen on her face began to slowly descend, running down her flesh.

In a haste, the carriage driver took out his cock and fastened his trousers. "Come on!" He motioned.

Vivian slowly got up and followed the carriage driver to the carriage. She tried to wipe off the cum from her face with her forearm, still only one eye could peer forward due to the other being completely covered in semen. She succeeded in clearing some semen off her face, but most of it was just smeared into her skin. she began to get in the front of the carriage in the seat next to him.

"No, not here you idiot, in the back with the pigs and lay low."

Vivian almost cried, the thought of traveling as cargo with pigs was almost unthinkablely shameful to her. Yet the carriage driver was right, she would be spotted a mile away sitting in the front of the carriage in the nude.

"Don't you have a disguise for me?"

"I do but it's not what you are thinking."

"Get me a servant's dress!" Vivian demanded, her usual demanding self-showing through as she began to panic, a thread of semen dripped off of her chin.

"No time, listen, guards coming!" The carriage driver frantically motioned for her to get in the back.

Vivian heard the guards and immediately jumped in the back. As the pigs squealed and nuzzled Vivian with their noses, the carriage driver began to move the carriage forward.

"Disgusting animals!" Vivian said out loud.

"Shut up! Lay low!" The carriage driver harshly spoke as the carriage accelerated towards the palace gates.

***

9. Portia's Private Punishment

***

Cinderella woke up very slowly and stretched her arms. An army of women servants again helped her get dressed. Cinderella and the servant women spoke to each other pleasantly, each servant woman complimenting Cinderella's beauty, grace and wisdom. Once Cinderella was dressed the High Inquisitor was allowed into the room, he spoke in his usual serious and stern manner.

"The criminal is ready."

Cinderella let a wicked smile escape from her lips. Walking flanked with guards she was led to a private room near the dungeon. The heavy door was opened and Cinderella was let in alone. Inside the well-lit room was a sight that made Cinderella beam with happiness.

There she was her wicked stepsister Portia, her legs tied behind her head in the exact position Cinderella requested, and what a position it was. Portia was sitting on a small table, two large cuffs were locked around Portia's ankles and a chain stretched up all the way to the ceiling. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. Portia was grimacing in pain, the position she was in looked very unnatural for Portia. Portia's large posterior was highlighted, each of her holes open and visible. Portia's ass was bruised, and switch welts were everywhere. Portia was conscious, but barely. There was a cold bucket of ice water present, right next to a rack filled with various torture implements.

Cinderella heaved the bucket of ice water onto Portia. Portia's eyes opened wide and she began to scream, Cinderella laughed a wicked laugh as the full magnitude of Portia's predicament came to light.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT I'LL GO MAD, I'LL GO MAD, PLEASE!!" Portia screamed.

Cinderella quickly picked up a ball gag that lay next to the other torture devices and hastily plugged it into Portia's open screaming mouth and fastened it around her head tightly. Cinderella then picked up a switch and began to lightly hit it against her hand as she paced back and forth.

"Portia, Portia, Portia, look at you! You've been spanked in public in front of the whole aristocracy, you were viciously caned in front of the common people. Now finally, your last punishment...All alone with me. I see you're afraid you'll go mad, well Portia, you may. This will be very painful indeed. It's justice, though, for you have inflicted plenty of pain on me. I still have nightmares of the abuse that you put me through, there were times when I thought I would go mad. I still do think I will go mad sometimes. Portia, this is your final punishment I will give you, it will be an intimate punishment, only me and you. Your screams will be muffled and you are completely nude, in an uncomfortable position and completely helpless to stop what is going to happen to you. I am thankful that I will now see you in the most shameful vulnerable state you will ever be in. I will get great joy from this."

With those last words, Cinderella gave Portia a hard switch to her exposed ass. Cinderella could see Portia look scared and weak. She switched her again and again, muffled screams seeped out of Portia's ball gag. Portia's screams grew louder as Cinderella viciously switched each one of Portia's tender feet. Cinderella remembered how Portia screamed when she was hit across the feet earlier, Cinderella remembered her protest, "NOT THE FEET!" Now Portia couldn't protest, she couldn't move, aside from wiggling her feet as Cinderella struck her.

Cinderella calmly put her switch down and retrieved a whip. Cinderella cracked the whip in the air showcasing her competence with the item. Cinderella smiled when she saw Portia's teary eyes water. Portia's voice must have gone horse, because her screams were reduced to whimpers as Cinderella walked behind Portia and struck her back a few times with the heavy whip, leaving at least five red gashes. Cinderella dropped the whip and pulled Portia by her blond hair, she whispered in Portia's ear.

"I am done hitting you, besides that's not why I am here."

Cinderella then got a prod of some sort from the rack of torture items. She held it up to Portia's face. "This is a cattle prod, it's for branding. I am going to brand you with the letter "C." That stands for Cinderella, it's so you will always remember me." Cinderella smiled as Portia shook her head rapidly in a panic.

Cinderella walked towards the door of the room and handed the prod to a guard.

"He'll come back and the cattle prod will be glowing hot."

Portia wriggled her toes and screamed, then her movement stopped. She had fainted. Cinderella undid her gag and waited for the cattle prod. Finally, the guard returned with the glowing hot item. Cinderella waited for the guard to leave. Smiling she looked at the unconscious Portia. Cinderella swooned and smiled as she took the cattle prod and harshly pressed it against Portia's left buttock. Portia woke and let out a blood curdling scream, Cinderella laughed as smoke rose from Portia's roasting flesh.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, STOP, STOP, STOP!" Cinderella did. As Portia screamed and writhed Cinderella admired her handiwork. Cinderella smiling kicked the small table out from under Portia. Portia hung by the chain with her legs tied behind her head, her buttocks and feet pulverized, a fresh still smoking branded letter "C" placed prominently on her ass. Cinderella walked away as Portia hysterically screamed, cursing and pleading for forgiveness. Portia dangled completely broken, smoke still rising from her flesh.

Cinderella roughly closed the heavy door.

"How long should we leave her there like that your highness." A young guard asked tentatively.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds