The Corruption of Cinderella

"Not too much longer, I feel I may have been too harsh."

"Oh, Princess you are so merciful and kind." The guard retorted, flattering Cinderella.

Cinderella could still hear Portia's muffled screams from beyond the heavy door. She did feel slightly guilty, but then her mood was lifted by another guard approaching.

"I think your other stepsister is ready for you."

Cinderella walked off with glee, Portia's screams still resonating in the distance.

***

10. Evelynne The Gong Farmer

***

Cinderella was ushered out of the palace and into the courtyard. With two guards flanking her she was taken to a large stone tower, it was an older part of the palace. Next to the stone tower stood Evelynne, nude and cowering.

"Hello, servant!" Cinderella said smiling.

Evelynne could not look Cinderella in the eye. Cinderella patted Evelynne on the head and began to speak to her in a condescending voice.

"My dear, this is your last task as a servant, I hope you are overjoyed. Unfortunately, my dear, it isn't a pleasant task. You see this stone building, it was part of the original palace before there was a proper sewage system."

Cinderella smiled as Evelynne gritted her teeth, Cinderella continued to talk.

"Now in the olden days the people expelled their excrement into the bottom of a pit and some poor lad or lass would be tasked with "farming" this excrement."

Evelynne's back slid down the facade of the tower and she fell into a fetal position.

"No, no, no, no." She whispered to herself.

"Oh my dear, I think you've guessed right, today you will be given the unpleasant task of being a "gong farmer" you see the servants still use this tower to relieve themselves and it has gotten quite full." Cinderella smiled as two guards approached with a wheelbarrow and shovel.

"I won't... I can't... It is so beneath me." Evelynne said meekly.

"Well that is your choice, but I expect being drawn and quartered doesn't appeal to you either." Cinderella waved a small polite wave and shuffled off with a certain pep in her step, leaving Evelynne time to contemplate her fate.

Cinderella was taken to the top of the tower where she met a whole group of servants from Cinderella's former manor house.

"You think she's going to do it?" One of the servant's spoke with an anticipatory glee.

"I didn't give her much of a choice," Cinderella said smiling.

The servants and Cinderella laughed and spoke giddily about the punishments and humiliations that Cinderella's stepfamily had to endure. Cinderella told the servants about the branding of Portia and how she was left broken and in terrible pain.

A guard suddenly presented himself, "She's doing it!" He spoke smiling before saluting and rushing back down the steps.

Cinderella and the servants walked into the bathroom at the top of the tower. A stone seat with an opening was in the middle of the room. Cinderella and the servants crouched down and listened through the hole.

"The INDIGNITY! EEEEEEERRRRRGGGGGGG! DISGUSTING!" Evelynne was sloshing around in the servant's excrement, shoveling and loudly crying out.

Evelynne would have to constantly shovel in the dark room, each time she filled the wheelbarrow a servant would replace it with another one and take the filled one away.

"IT STINKS! I AM SUPPOSE TO BE THE PRINCESS, I HATE CINDERELLA! I'LL KILL HER!" Cinderella and the servants covered their mouths and laughed as Evelynne sloshed around shoveling excrement.

"Now...do it!" Cinderella motioned to one of the servant girls. Cinderella and the rest of the servants left the room. Smiling with giddy delight the remaining servant girl was left in the bathroom. She hiked up her dress and sat on the toilet. Then she relieved herself of both urine and feces.

"AHHHH WHAT THE... NO! NO! STOP!" The servant laughed hysterically. On the other side of the door, Cinderella and the rest of the servants also laughed hysterically.

"A DIRECT HIT! A DIRECT HIT!" The servant girl on the toilet cried out laughing.

From that point on each one of the servants took turns relieving themselves as Evelynne cleaned below, each time Evelynne burst into hysterics. "MY HAIR!" and "NOT MY EYE!" "IT GOT IN MY MOUTH, NOOOOO!" Were three highlights from Evelynne that caused Cinderella and the servants to scream with howling laughter.

Finally, after Evelynne had been cleaning the defecation for a multitude of hours, Cinderella and the servants could hear the shovel scraping against the ground, Evelynne was close to being done. It was finally Cinderella's turn. Cinderella sat on the cold stone toilet seat, smiling she looked up at the ceiling as she began to empty her bowels. Cinderella was highly satisfied as she heard Evelynne cry sobs of a defeated and crushed soul.

Cinderella wiped herself and with the servants descended down to meet Evelynne. The Servant's buckled over in laughter as they saw their former abusive master covered from head to toe in their shit. Evelynne was sobbing uncontrollably, muttering insane utterances. Evelynne was taken to the center of the palace courtyard and doused with bucket after bucket of ice water. The servants scrubbed every inch of her body as Cinderella watched with her arms folded. Evelynne was finally taken back to a dungeon cell, still nude but now clean. Her head was bowed, she shuffled her feet.

The High Inquisitor approached, "Hello your highness." He spoke to Cinderella.

"Hello to you, how goes Vivian's punishment?"

"Everything is working according to plan." Cinderella grinned, it was unfortunate that Cinderella would not be able to attend her stepmother's final punishment. Cinderella laughed to herself, an insane laugh of pure joy, she was thinking about the utter disgrace her stepmother was about to make of herself. Cinderella mentally patted herself on the back for concocting such a clever scheme to punish her evil stepmother.

***

11. Vivian the Pig

***

"Quickly put on this mask." The carriage driver hastily handed Vivian what looked like a dried pig nose with a strap on it.

Vivian in the back of the carriage getting kneaded by pig snouts, shouted out, "What is this, why do you have it?"

"You think this is my first time smuggling a prisoner out of the palace? I've got one more part to the costume if you want to pass the checkpoint you better listen to me!" The gruff carriage driver spoke.

Vivian let out a deep breath and put the pig nose mask on her face. "This is so humiliating!" Vivian spoke out in anger.

"Well, you're going to hate the next part then." The carriage driver handed Vivian a strange item.

Vivian stared at the item, then shuttered when she realized what it was. It was a pig's tail attached to a metal rod with a round ball on the end.

"You don't expect me to...?" Vivian had fear in her voice.

"It goes in your ass, it'll slide right out of your other hole." The carriage driver said with confidence.

"I WILL NOT DO IT!" Vivian yelled.

"You better, or I am letting you off right now, I am not going to go to prison on behalf of your pride. PUT ON THE TAIL, OR WE DON'T PASS THE CHECK-POINT!" The carriage driver was forceful.

Vivian was harshly pushed by a pig's snout and fell over on her side. Vivian got up and prepped her hair.

"Hurry up! The checkpoint is coming up. Listen I've done this before if you want to not get caught listen to me!"

Vivian gritting her teeth let out a deep breath and inserted the tail into her anus. Her eye's watered from the discomfort.

"THIS BETTER WORK!" Vivian screamed.

A few minutes later the carriage started to slow. The Carriage driver spoke to Vivian, "Lay low, hopefully, he won't look too closely."

The carriage stopped, an inspector greeted the carriage, driver. "Like always pigs to a village, every day pigs to a village." The carriage driver laughed nervously.

"They stink more than usual today, look at these filthy pigs, one of em' looks sick." The inspector said in a disgusted voice. He prodded Vivian in the side with a stick of some sort.

Vivian's heart was racing, being discovered attempting to escape with a pig's snout strapped to her nose and a pigtail butt-plug would lead to unimaginable humiliation and shame. Vivian closed her eyes as she felt a sinking feeling that the inspector was looking over her.

"Go on your way, there will be another inspector at the pig pen, we've heard rumors that criminals escape on these carts, we have to be careful." The inspector said.

"You can never be too careful!" The carriage driver said as he pulled at the reigns of the carriage and the horses started pulling the cart again.

As soon as the carriage was well out of earshot of the inspector Vivian cried out, "What did he mean, another inspector at the pig pen?"

"I don't know, never had that before." The carriage driver said nervously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE!" Vivian screamed as a pig squealed and hit its snout hard against Vivian's ribs.

Vivian let out a painful grunt then the carriage driver spoke again, "Be calm, just keep calm, don't lose your cool, it'll turn out alright." The carriage driver didn't sound confident.

Vivian's eyes peeked over the edge of the carriage, her eye's darted she wanted to jump out of the carriage and escape, yet already there were farmers in the fields. The carriage was approaching the town. The area looked familiar.

"What town is this?"

"I think they call it Keshire."

Vivian's eyes widened, horror fell over her. This was the town in which her manor resided. She knew everyone in this town. She at one point was the most prominent resident. All the citizens of this town despised her for her treatment of her servants and her smug attitude. Vivian had always considered herself a cut above the common rabble of Keshire and enjoyed feeling superior. Now she was being taken to the village she had just recently been a resident in, as a pig! Vivian breathed heavily as the carriage turned up towards Keshire.

"STOP YOUR FRANTIC BREATHING, ITS MY ASS ON THE LINE TOO!" The carriage driver shouted as Vivian became frozen in fear.

The carriage approached the pig pen. Sure enough another inspector came out.

"Hello, sir, what is the meaning of this? I already had my carriage inspected." The carriage driver said nervously.

"Were you not told, did you not hear? There have been attempts at smuggling criminals in the past, we've ramped up our security. Let the pigs out in the pen, if anything is left in the carriage, then we'll know if you've been smuggling something or someone." The inspector directed.

As the carriage driver backed in Vivian was shivering, she felt like her heart was going to explode. She remembered just a few months ago, she believed her or one of her daughters would marry the Prince and she would be transported to a life of luxury and hedonism, now she was certainly going to be caught, nude with a pig snout mask on her face and a pigtail butt plug shoved in her rear-end.

The back end of the carriage was opened, a ramp was attached to the carriage and the pigs began to slowly move towards the pen. Vivian was now about to burst into tears, in a desperate attempt to avoid capture began to slowly move with the pigs. As Vivian crawled down the ramp she felt shivers go down her spine.

"Move pigs, move!" A farmhand woman directed.

Vivian felt her knees and hands press into the soft and disgusting mud of the pig pen. The inspector walked right past her and started to inspect the carriage. "Maybe, just maybe this may work, once no one is watching I'll make my break for it."

"Pig slop here, pig slop, come and get it pigs!" A farm hand poured buckets of disgusting leftover food into a pig trough all the way across the pen.

To Vivian's horror the masses of pigs rushed towards the slop, Vivian's entire escape plan hinged on blending in with the pigs. Vivian crawled as fast as she could towards the slop, she pushed her way through two pigs and put her face into the trough, her nose touching the disgusting foul-smelling food. Pigs nudged her and Vivian imitating the movements of the pigs nudged back.

All the pigs stood in a line passionately eating their disgusting food. Vivian stood out like a sore thumb, her naked human buttocks were adorned by a pigtail, Vivian imitated a pig well, but she was no pig. Yet, Vivian didn't seem to be noticed.

"It's working, it really is working!" Vivian thought to herself. She continued to imitate the pigs, she nudged her ass into the pigs and moved her head up and down simulating their eating. Vivian felt very clever until she heard someone standing by the pig through break out into laughter. Then she heard, "Hush, she'll find out we know."

Vivian looked up and froze, the entire town was surrounding the pig pen, Vivian's eyes widened, she stood up and threw off her pig snout mask and pulled out her painful pigtail butt-plug. Then she started convulsing and screaming in the middle of the pig pen. The crowd was laughing hysterically, pointing and jeering. Her nostrils infrared and face contorted in a rage Vivian looked around her, still pounding her fists and stomping her feet. Vivian saw the carriage driver and the inspector laughing. Then it hit her. The sad, pathetic truth. This entire ordeal was orchestrated by Cinderella. All this time that Vivian felt she had the upper hand was a ruse to humiliate her. From the fellatio, she performed to the whole carriage ride, the snout mask and the pigtail, all part of the plan. Vivian looked up into the sky, pulling at her hair she screamed in agony. Just then a pig ran into her taking out her legs. Vivian fell spread-eagle into the mud. It was right then and there that Vivian lost what little composure she had, she kicked and screamed like a spoiled child, blubbering and pulling at her hair. It was in this inglorious state that Vivian was again cuffed into a humiliating "hog tie" and put back into the carriage to be taken back to the palace as a prisoner in the same dungeon cell, she came from.

***

12. The Hall of Shame

***

It had been days, maybe weeks, Portia, Evelynne and Vivian were all nude in a small dungeon cell. Cinderella was told that Portia had recently been able to sit, her buttocks were healing nicely. Vivian hadn't spoken, aside from cursing and flying into a blind rage when a guard taunted her by making an "oink" sound. Evelynne had been given a sponge and a bucket, she had been routinely cleaning herself daily, complaining that she permanently stunk.

Cinderella was going to visit them and tell them some good news. Some of the ladies of the palace had been hard at work playing match-maker. Cinderella was going to offer her stepfamily an ultimatum, either marry the minor lords chosen by the ladies of the palace, or stay in the palace as servants. Cinderella knew what the easy choice was and knew that the women would take the deal. First, however, there would be one more small indignity that the women would have to face. A small hall was being added to the palace, it was to be for public use. This hall would be called the "Hall of Shame." Various paintings and sculptures were commissioned, Cinderella's stepfamily would be the first inductees.

It was quite a cruel idea. Cinderella didn't like the fact that her stepfamily would remain a small footnote in the kingdom's history, she wanted their humiliations to resonate for generations. So she concluded that they should be painted and sculpted in poses from their various humiliations. It was one last indignity and seeing as the three were about to be let go, betrothed to minor lords, how could they refuse Cinderella's request?

Cinderella approached the dungeon cell, her arms folded. "Ladies may I have your attention."

"Let us go, please let us go!" Portia pleaded.

"Do I stink?" Evelynne looked at Cinderella with a worried expression.

Vivian scowled furiously at Cinderella, her fists were clenched.

"I have a proposal to make. I have found husbands for all three of you, don't worry they are not commoners, they are minor Lords. They have some peculiarities, but judging by your recent humiliations you all should count yourself lucky to have them."

Portia and Evelynne looked excited, Portia began to speak, "OH, MERCI..." She was interrupted by Vivian. "What's the catch?"

Cinderella cleared her throat, "One more minor indignity if you will allow me I have commissioned some painters to paint portraits of all three of you."

"That's it?" Evelynne said inquisitively.

"Well, you will have to be painted re-enacting a portion of your punishment." Cinderella covered her mouth with her hand and giggled as the three women protested mightily.

"Do you want husbands? A new life? Or do you want to remain here in this palace forever, again and again punished in the most sinister ways?" Cinderella smiled and narrowed her eyes, as the protests died down.

"Do you all agree?" Cinderella asked her stepfamily.

Portia said, "Will I be struck again?"

"No, no you will just pose," Cinderella reassured her youngest stepsister.

"Okay, I'll do it," Portia said.

"Me too." Evelynne agreed.

"I only agree to this, so I can live another day to topple you and pay you back for all of the pain you caused me."

"I know stepmother, I know, it's fine with me, I expect nothing less from you."

The three women were led handcuffed to the new addition of the palace, there they were all three told to stand in the middle of a gallery. Slowly three artists moved into the gallery with their easels and painting materials. A stool was brought and placed next to Portia. A servant came with a bucket of brown paint and started painting Evelynne.

"What are you doing!" Evelynne shouted.

"Don't worry it's not real dung, I am just making you look like you did that day you were our little naked gong farmer."

Evelynne looked down, her face twisted into a face of utter defeat and humiliation.

"Perfect stay just like that." The servant woman told Evelynne.

Eveylnne was uncuffed, she stood in the nude covered in brown paint.

"It truly, truly looks like shit, good job!" Cinderella clapped as Evelynne's painter started painting.

A large servant lady sat on the stool, Portia was released from her handcuffs.

"Get over my lap!" The large servant woman sitting on the stool said.

Portia looked terrified.

"Don't worry I'm not actually going to spank you, you just need to get over my lap.

Portia did as she was told, shuddering as her mind relived the public spanking she endured in the courtroom.

"Okay Portia bend one leg up and grab the stool with your hands, I want you to grimace like you are in real pain," Cinderella called out. Portia did as she was told, she was now glowing red in the face.

"Perfect, keep that blush going." Cinderella looked at Portia naked posing on a woman's lap her leg bent at the knee. Portia's painter began to paint her.

"Okay Vivian, you are not going to like this, but we are going to have to put that pig snout mask on again and put that pigtail butt plug back in your butt."

Vivian looked angry as a servant approached with the two items. Vivian swiped them out of the servant's hand. "I will do it myself!" Vivian said with a tone of pure hate.

Vivian quickly put on the pig snout mask, but shivered and hesitated before putting the butt-plug back in.

"Okay Vivian, now get on your hands and knees," Cinderella said, nearly laughing.

Vivian lowered herself onto her hands and knees, she was shaking with rage.

"Just be lucky we aren't painting you sucking on a commoner's prick!" Cinderella said laughing.

***

13. The Minor Lords Arrive

***

Again Cinderella let her stepfamily stew, contemplating their now sad lives. Wailing and weeping, they begged for release. Cinderella secretly had a vent installed leading all the way from the dungeon cell where her stepfamily stayed to her quarters. When Cinderella felt a surge of sadism rise up in her, she would open the vent and press her ear up against it, that way Cinderella could hear all the complaints, cursing, weeping and pathetic indignation from her stepfamily she wanted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds