The Corruption of Cinderella

Eventually Cinderella made an announcement, "I must be going, now per my orders I want my stepsister to continue her job, she must not leave her hands and knees, if she slacks off or stands she must lick the floor. Now remember no touching my step sister, punishments for touching will be severe. Evelynne my darling, continue your cleaning. I will see you soon."

Cinderella left the room, as she left the room, she cracked a smile as she heard Evelynne dramatically below the singular word; "Why!?" Evelynne was now sobbing, her knees were sore, she was close to vomiting from the smell of the room and the fact that her flesh kept on contacting the putrid liquids splotches on the floor. Evelynne repeated in her head "This isn't happening, this isn't happening!" The tips of her beautiful flowing hair soaked in the sickening goop as she cleaned

Cinderella was off to the town square, she told the carriage driver to hurry. Cinderella did not want to be late to Portia's public switching and caning.

***

6. Vivian Schemes to Escape

***

As the carriage driver whipped the horses to run faster and Cinderella fretted that she would miss the very public caning of her youngest stepsister a torrid scene was transpiring inside the palace dungeon.

Vivian was stewing, pacing nude in her cell, mumbling to herself "This...slut, who still chooses to go by her undignified name, Cinder...Ella will not get the best of me! I had it all under control until those sniveling servants got her to the ball, and they did so without my PERMISSION! have not been defeated yet! I will find a way to foil her plans and make her SUFFER, ten times worse than she has made me suffer! OH! I cannot believe my own progeny acted so undignified, how they so blatantly blubbered and exposed themselves as the insolent brats they are! I am ashamed!"

A seemingly indifferent guard sat a few feet away from her solitary cell, the cell key prominently displayed for Vivian to see. Vivian narrowed her eyes and schemed every time she saw the key, she normally would bribe the guard, but she had nothing to give. Vivian's mind began to stir. She was desperate, who knows what tortures Cinderella would decide to give her? Vivian was determined not to be broken.

Taking a deep breath and attempting to use a sultry voice she called out to the guard. "Hello, Sir may I have some water."

The guard got up and approached the cell, Vivian shot her arms through the bars and tried to no avail to grab the key. "Drat!" she called out.

The guard looking perturbed took the key off his belt and tossed it back, far out of Vivian's reach. He handed her a half filled tin cup of water. Vivian set it down without drinking it.

"Guard...I must be released, I have done nothing wrong." Vivian said insincerely.

"Orders from the High Inquisitor, you're staying right here."

"You could say I grabbed the key and escaped when you were giving me water, I am sure your punishment won't be as severe as mine, won't you help a beautiful maiden?" Vivian lowered herself to her knees and clasped her hands, looking up at the guard. Sacrificing her dignity now, she reasoned would benefit her later.

"Whats in it for me?" The guard said looking shiftily around the room.

"I have nothing to give, nothing, but...but I will rise to prominence again and I will give you any riches you want!" Vivian kept on pleading.

"I'm not so sure." The guard began to turn to walk away.

Vivian swallowed deeply and desperately called out, "My body...you...can...have...my." Vivian couldn't finish her words. She looked down in shame.

The guard stopped in his tracks and turned around again. "What do you mean?"

Vivian paused and made sure she was absolutely sure her gambit was worth it. "You can take me, in any way you please."

The guard seemed to be mulling it over.

"I must escape, you will be doing me a great favor!" Vivian continued to attempt to coax the guard.

The guard let out a long sigh and pulled his trousers down slightly exposing an intimidatingly large but still flaccid cock. "Your mouth, I want your mouth."

Vivian was shocked, her eyes widened, she was disgusted by the thought giving fellatio to a lowly guard's cock and intimidated by the size and girth of the massive cock. She expected a quick fuck, she did not expect to have put her mouth on the guard's dick. Vivian believed the act of fellatio was fit only for prostitutes. Before Vivian could think her fate over the guard walked up to the prison cell and put his cock through the bars. Vivian lurched back so that the massive prick did not brush against her face. She was disgusted.

Vivian knew she had to do this one act and she would have a chance at getting vengeance on Cinderella. "I will try to get this over with quickly!" Vivian thought to herself. Vivian while looking up at the now smug guard slowly opened her mouth wide and put the guard's cock in her mouth. It tasted foul and Vivian nearly gagged. Vivian was determined then and there to make what she deemed a degrading act to be as short as possible. Vivian closed her eyes and began to bob her head on the guard's cock.

Vivian was frustrated, the guard's cock was barely stiffening, so Vivian began to suck faster, and deeper. Her face nearly crashing into the bars as she bobbed her head. The guard grunted and to Vivian's relief began to become fully erect. Vivian glanced up as she sucked the semi-erect cock and saw the guard looking smugly down upon her. As she bobbed her head, the true indignity of her willful action struck her. She the lady of a fine manor house, who was used to all the luxuries life could afford, who would only consider marrying the richest and most prestigious bachelors in the kingdom was entirely nude, locked in a dungeon cell, on her knees desperately trying to get a lowly palace guard to ejaculate using only her mouth.

Vivian gagged as the large cock hit the back of her throat, her face now was squinted as she struggled to fit the guard's now massively erect cock in her mouth. Vivian gripped the cell bars to give herself more leverage.

"Slower and look at me."

Vivian shuddered at the man she considered far beneath her giving her orders on how to suck his cock, but nevertheless she compiled, for this was her only hope of escape. Vivian opened her eyes and looked up, her sucking slowed. The guard was now slowly bucking his hips with the motion of Vivian's head.

"That's good, just like that."

Vivian breathed heavily out of her nose when she could. Vivian seethed as she simultaneously tried to look as alluring as possible.

"Play with your breasts for me." the guard ordered.

Vivian began to massage her own breasts as she slowly moved her wet lips up and down on the guards massive member. Vivian was humiliated, fondling her breasts for the amusement of a common man. She wanted this ordeal to end and for her freedom to be granted.

"Oh, yeah, oh yeah, moan on my cock, moan for me." The guard was clearly aroused and almost ready to cum.

Vivian began to moan, insincere moans of delight, as the horrible taste of the guard's cock lingered in her mouth. Small bits of ejaculate slightly spurted into Vivian's throat, coating the cock as well. Saliva and semen dripped down Vivian's lips and dangled off of her chin. Still she moaned and played with her breasts. The guard began to hump Vivian's face faster and more steadily, this gave Vivian the go ahead to bob her own head faster.

"At least this will be over soon." Vivian thought as her toes curled in disgust. She gagged on the large cock as it repeatedly pounded the back of her throat. She was furiously sucking the guard's cock. Vivian's eyes were watering looking up at the guard. Still he looked down on her smugly as he moaned in pleasure.

Suddenly without warning an awful spurt of semen sprayed harshly into the back of Vivian's throat. Vivian panicked, tried quickly to take her mouth off of the guard's cock only to feel his hand holding her hair through the cell door. The guard made loud grunts as spurt after spurt of semen squirted into Vivian's mouth. Vivian gagged and wretched, she kicked her shins and feet against the dungeon cell floor. She nearly vomited as she swallowed the large load of semen down her throat.

"Suck me dry." The guard ordered as he slowly released his grip on Vivian's hair.

Vivian's eyes still looked up at the guard, they were watering, her eyes were red. Gagging slightly Vivian bobbed her head and licked the rapidly deflating cock. Eventually, she released her mouth from the guard's cock and let out exasperated desperate breaths, she dries heaved attempting to expel the foul semen from her body. She whipped the semen off of her chin and lower lip with her forearm and gulped the water that the guard had previously given her down.

Vivian looked up and noticed that the cell door was slightly open, the guard was back on his stool feet away from the cell. Vivian carefully walked out.

"Clothes, I need clothes!" She told to the guard.

"Sorry, you better go, guards are changing shifts any minute now."

Vivian looked desperate.

"Go, go, go!" the guard was emphatic. He pointed towards the door.

Vivian with a panicked look on her face ran out the door, giving the guard a final good look at her nude backside. Vivian was now free, but for how long? She didn't want her gambit with the guard to be all for naught and she especially did not want to be caught running around the royal palace in the nude. Vivian had already lowered herself more than she ever had before, as she ran through the palace corridors nude, she was determined to do whatever it took to escape and scheme a revenge plan against Cinderella. Whatever punishment or indignity Vivian faced she would pay it back fifty fold to Cinderella and then she would kill her.

***

7. Portia's Public Caning

***

Cinderella arrived at the bustling town center, there was a huge crowd of onlookers. Merchants, paupers, farmers from the countryside all came to watch the spectacle. "With such short notice, so many people have come, this will be a rousing success!" Cinderella thought to herself with glee.

As Cinderella exited her carriage the crowd let out gasps of admiration. They parted as Cinderella walked towards the center of the town square. Just like most towns in the kingdom in the center of the town square, the gallows loomed. The gallows were rarely used to hang criminals, more often the stage was used to humiliate minor offenders. Those who sold rotten food were put in the pillory and the rotten food they sold was thrown at them. Adulterers were canned, thieves had to wear degrading signs, there really wasn't much room in the dungeons and jails, so a quick public punishment was usually the sentence. Interestingly enough these sentences also were used to entertain the masses. Today the masses were in for a treat.

Cinderella approached the gallows and the High Inquisitor was standing at the edge, he took Cinderella's hand and helped her up onto the stage. Cinderella looked to the center of the stage to see her stepsister Portia with her neck and arms in the pillory, she was nude of course and on her knees. Her backside was humiliatingly high in the air compared to her arms and head. Portia looked like a cat in heat presenting her posterior for mating. Yet Portia was not to mate today. Her still very slightly red ass was on full display, she whined and made demands while kicking her bare legs against the wooden gallows, no one paid any mind to a word she said.

"I was afraid you would have started without me," Cinderella said to the High Inquisitor.

The High Inquisitor looked perturbed, "No off course not. We obtained the three former servants of this criminal, just as you asked. It wasn't hard to convince them to do this. I will silence the crowd, you make the announcement."

The High Inquisitor stood next to Portia as she continued to writhe and kick in her usual undignified manner. The crowd chanted "Cane the wench, cane the wench!"

"SILENCE!" The High Inquisitor said in his loudest most authoritarian voice. The crowd died down.

"We are here today to see the public caning of the wicked criminal scum Portia Keswick. She is guilty of the most heinous abuses towards Princess Cinderella as well as her manor servants. I will let Cinderella explain her punishment." The High Inquisitor motioned to Cinderella.

"Hello my loyal subjects, today shall be a most entertaining festival. You see my stepsister is a Brat."

"I AM NOT!" Portia screamed the crowd and Cinderella dismissed Portia with laughter.

"Today I am not punishing her for her many crimes against me, but her crimes against the lower classes, her crimes against the common people. This is why the punishment will be administered today by the servants for which she used to abuse." As the crowd cheered Cinderella motioned for someone. An unassuming and shy servant woman approached center stage holding a thin wooden switch in her hand. She looked down at her feet as she stood next to Cinderella.

"My dear, before you administer the canning, tell me how Portia treated you."

The Girl meekly stated, "She treated me poorly, she poured hot soup on me when her soup wasn't spiced well enough, and now I have burn scars."

The crowd clearly didn't hear what the shy servant had to say, so Cinderella repeated it. "She says she has burn scars all over her body because this brat didn't think she spiced some soup well enough." The crowd booed and cursed at Portia.

"Remember, what she did to you, switch her hard!" Cinderella stepped back and allowed the servant girl to approach Portia."

"No, no, don't do this. I order you, stop! I'll have your head!" Portia screamed empty threats.

The shy servant woman raised her cane and as it flew through the air it made a "whooshing" sound before it collided with Portia's rear end.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW" Portia screamed, she kicked her feet and cursed.

The shy servant girl could see all of Portia as she did this, she seemed to crack a slight smile as she struck Portia again. "STOP, STOP, STOP!" Portia screamed. Now the servant girl was grinning from ear to ear, she began to whip the switch through the air and strike Portia again and again. Portia's cries became a mixed up soup of screams, curses, demands and what sounded like the noises only a beast would make. Again and again she was struck on her exposed buttocks, she flailed as much as she could within the confines of her pillory, but it was of little use. Finally, the shy servant woman's arm seemed to become tired and she stopped the canning. Red lines could be seen streaking across Portia's rear end.

"IT HURTS, IT HUUUUURRRRRTTTTTSSSSS!" Portia screamed as the crowd openly mocked her.

"Are you done?" Cinderella spoke to the shy servant woman.

"Yes..yes I think so." The woman meekly stated as she gave Cinderella the switch and quickly got off the stage.

"Next!" Cinderella called out.

A more energetic and gregarious servant woman of medium build ran out to the stage, and quickly got the switch in her hand. She nearly ran up to her position to switch Portia, but

Cinderella stopped her. "Wait, wait...State what this fiend did."

The woman stopped and spoke loudly to the crowd, "Right, almost forgot! Yeah, she was a real bitch, slapped me around a lot, now I am going to make her pay!"

Portia closed her eyes and wrinkled her nose in anticipation. The servant woman began to harshly beat not Portia's buttocks, but her feet.

"NO, NO, NO! NOT THE FEET, OW, OW, OW!" Portia was wildly kicking her feet, trying to dodge the strikes, but each one seemed to land spot on. The servant woman laughed as she struck Portia, she was truly enjoying her participation in the event. The crowd laughed and clapped. Cinderella pondered how much Portia must be tortured by the fact that the "common people" were seeing her be tortured like this, and more crushing yet that "common people" were doling out the punishment. Cinderella closed her eyes and just listened to the noises around her. The sounds of Portia screaming and suffering, the crowd of people laughing and clapping. Cinderella was in a state of bliss.

"Your ass ain't off the hook either." The servant woman said loudly before starting to strike Portia on the buttocks. Portia screamed, the servant woman seemed to be hitting Portia directly in her already formed welts. Portia's voice was now completely horse, she could no longer yell as effectively. Her ass cheeks jiggled each time they were switched. Then finally the switch broke, flummoxed the servant woman shrugged her shoulders, "I guess I am done." She walked off the stage.

"Portia cried and writhed in pain, as Cinderella took the stage again."

"Oh no! The switch broke, and we have one more former servant...What are we to do?"

The High Inquisitor brought Cinderella a cane. "I guess this will have to do." Cinderella giggled holding the cane, as Portia begged to be released.

A large middle-aged man approached the center stage. "Sir, what crime did Portia commit against you?"

The man responded gruffly, "She fired me for being too dirty, paid me nothing for my last week of work and me and my small family had nowhere to go. I begged on the streets, which is a crime in this land and ended up in a pillory, just like this undignified abuser is here is now...well except I had clothes on."

Cinderella gave the rough looking man the cane, he inspected it and said, "This will do!"

The man rolled up his sleeves and wasted no time in ruthlessly caning Portia haphazardly about the buttocks thighs and feet. Portia's eyes were wide, her mouth was open, she seemed to be in a state of shock. Each blow came down with a painful thud, bruising Portia's large posterior, yet she simply continued to emit no sound. The crowd laughed and mocked Portia's shocked expression.

Each strike made a thunderous "thud" Portia's eyes were wide, her mouth seemed to nearly unhinged at the jaw, a few tears streamed down her cheeks, yet she did not scream.

Finally, the man turned around and handed the cane to Cinderella, "I think that will do."

In a seemingly delayed response, Portia began to scream in pain. Portia began to shake her ass and kick her feet. "I AM SORRY, IT HURTS, STOP!" Portia bellowed as she continued to be unperturbed. The crowd laughed.

"Wait, sir, you are not done." Cinderella gave the cane back to the man and called out the two women servants again. These two women were presented with new switches.

"ALL THREE NOW HAVE AT IT!" Cinderella proclaimed with glee.

All three servants started switching and caning Portia furiously as Portia begged for forgiveness and cursed everyone and everything simultaneously. Portia's ass and feet were filled with fine thin welts and her ass was bruised. Portia wouldn't be able to sit for at least a week.

Again Cinderella closed her eyes and let the sounds of the cane and switches flying through the air, the screams of her former abuser permeate her ears. "Oh, this gives me far more pleasure than it should." Cinderella thought to herself.

Finally when Portia's punishment was all said and done, the High Inquisitor invited the crowd, to for a small price to one by one get a view of Portia's damaged rear end. Cinderella did not stick around, she had seen enough of Portia's damaged backside. Besides Cinderella had a dinner to attend.

***

8. Evelynne Serves the Royals

***

Cinderella rushed back to the palace, the sun was setting which meant that the usual banquet was about to occur. A swell of almost unimaginable twisted pleasure filled Cinderella as she thought about the pain and humiliation that Portia had to endure. Naked before the common people, roundly switched and beaten about the buttocks and feet, then after all of that she was gawked at in all her glory by the common people. Cinderella had in a few days given Portia back what Portia had given to her and then some. Portia wasn't quite done either.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds