The Corruption of Cinderella

As the painting continued Cinderella paced around the room admiring her stepfamily as they posed motionless in various states of humiliation. When one of them moved Cinderella admonished them.

"There will be sculptures based on these paintings as well."

Cinderella noticed that all three members of her step family were silently crying as they posed. Just when Cinderella thought their tear ducts had dried up permanently, they impressed her by continuing to cry. Cinderella got a rag and dabbed each one of her step family's tears. She couldn't resist making an "oink" sound when walking by her stepmother, this caused her stepmother to sob. Cinderella thought it amusing the way her pigtail butt-plug danced to her stepmother's sobs.

"What are you doing?" Cinderella asked from her vulnerable position.

"Diplomatic meeting, I'll be back in about two hours give or take."

"You're just going to leave me like this!" Cinderella struggled gyrating her hips, clearly still very much aroused Cinderella needed a release.

"I'll be back in two hours." The Prince left shutting the door behind him.

Cinderella squirmed, the thick spunk drying on her face, she desperately wanted a free hand to caress herself to orgasm, yet her bondage was too tight. Cinderella squirmed writhed and moaned. She replayed her latest sexual experience with the Prince in her head. This was a new side of the Prince she had not seen before. Cinderella liked it, she would have to get on his bad side more often. It certainly would be less boring.

It was two hours on the dot when the Prince came back. He immediately felt Cinderella's crotch.

"I see you are still wet."

Cinderella moaned, "Fuck me!" she cried out.

The Prince lowered himself so that his face was in Cinderella's crotch. He began licking her clit, Cinderella moaned and bucked her hips, it was intensely pleasurable, but it wasn't what she wanted. "FUCK ME!" Cinderella moaned.

The Prince lifted up his now wet face and pulled out a knife, he cut Cinderella free and rolled her over on her stomach. He pulled Cinderella's ass up, Cinderella's ass was high in the air, her face was still pressed against the bed. Cinderella moaned as the Prince slowly inserted his massive erect cock into her vagina. She felt his large hands grab onto her hips and the Prince began to slowly fuck her.

"FASTER, HARDER!" Cinderella moaned, the Prince compiled.

The Prince spanked her. "YES, YES, YES!" Cinderella cried out.

The Prince roughly grabbed Cinderella's hair and pulled her neck back, forcing her to look forward. Cinderella moaned and kicked. The Prince lightly grunted as he roughly fucked the Princess.

Suddenly Cinderella felt a great wave of pleasure go through her body, she contorted and writhed on the Prince's cock. "IT FEELS SO GOOD!" She screamed out as she felt spurt after spurt of semen enters her. The Prince continued to fuck Cinderella until he was spent.

Cinderella collapsed onto her stomach, her hair was a mess, multiple handprints could be seen on her ass. Cinderella babbled pleasantries towards the Prince as she began to fall asleep, the Prince's semen softly trickling out of her vagina as she lay in the bed.

***

15. Reports from The Minor Lords

***

Months passed since Cinderella last saw her stepfamily. The Prince continued to leave of extended diplomatic and military missions. When the Prince was gone Cinderella meticulously worked on the "Hall of Shame." Each day she revisited her step family's gruesome and cruel humiliations. The overarching feeling of palace life was still emptiness and boredom. Yet Cinderella could never again go back to being a simple servant girl. Once when Cinderella was taking a trip into town to make one of her monthly speeches she heard a curious speech by a riled up common woman. The speech struck a nerve in Cinderella and although she didn't like the contents of the roaring speech she nonetheless was fascinated by it.

"Why do we toil! Why do we toil 16 hours a day six days a week during the harvest season? Why do we do it? It certainly isn't for ourselves! We only keep enough of our crops to barely keep us alive, to barely maintain our humble dwellings! Humble dwellings that we do not own! All of this money and profit goes straight to the palace! WHY? What do they do with all of our money, all of our taxes? Very little for us, I say! They never work, they never lift a finger, they never do any labor! However, they may do whatever they please! They may punish innocents for their own amusement! They may have wild orgies and huge banquets! Every night more and more elaborate festivities are had at the palace! Why do we work to our bone, all so they can live life without a single sacrifice, without a single hardship? It is high time the common people of this kingdom rise up and demand that we get something back from the palace! It is high time, we rise up and demand that our government be accountable to the majority of the people! The merchants, the professionals, all of those not lucky enough to be born into the aristocracy join the farmers, join the laborers and rebel!"

The woman making the speech seemed to get a rise out of the crowd. Later that night Cinderella learned that the woman was arrested and promptly executed for her speech. Cinderella was briefly depressed about the state of the kingdom until she distracted herself by joining a grand ball in ballroom #1. Cinderella felt she had no choice, much of what the common woman said was true, but Cinderella couldn't find it within herself to actually help those people, she was fully entrenched in her own debauchery just like every single other member of the royal family.

***

Cinderella had ordered the three future husbands of Portia, Evelynne, and Vivian to write a report to Cinderella on how their wives were "performing" and how happy they were with them. Cinderella was thrilled when she got the first report detailing how her step-family was faring. First she read the letter from Lord Delron.

To Cinderella

Portia is performing excellently, she licks my asshole clean almost every night! She seems to enjoy it, although she does complain of my hair getting in her mouth. Sometimes I oblige her and fuck her, although I do not wish to have any children just yet so all the sex so far has been performed anally. She does seem to like this and regularly pleasures herself while I fuck her.

She does display bratty behaviors on occasion, but I have managed to suppress her behaviors by giving her spankings. Sometimes she treats the servants poorly if I catch her doing this I allow the servant to administer a bare-bottom spanking. I got this idea from you! It really is an excellent tool to control her behavior. Thank you! After spankings, she is usually very well behaved and apologetic. I couldn't be happier with Portia, and I believe she is happy as well.

-Lord Delron.

***

Cinderella read the letter from Lord Alderon.

To Cinderella

Evelynne is performing her duty as my personal human furniture excellently. I especially enjoy her when I have company, for at least the first hour or so of my parties she must be a chair, or a footrest, or a table. Afterward, I allow her to get dressed and join the party. The guests are very amused by her and she is a good hostess. Although I do think she is very stupidly humiliated by her noble act of imitating furniture for my house guests. I hope over time she will simply let go of her ego and perform her duties without pain, for it is indeed an elegant thing to see a naked woman act as an inanimate piece of furniture.

Unfortunately, Evelynne does have desires to be fucked and fondled. I find women grotesque, but I must say I do oblige her. As I fuck her I concentrate on my chest of drawers for which I find exceedingly handsome while she closes her eyes and most certainly imagines the Prince is fucking her. I know this because she yells out "Prince, oh my Prince" while she is in the throes of her own lust. I must say I find it quite amusing.

-Lord Alderon.

***

Smiling Cinderella opened the final letter from Lord Telware.

To Cinderella

There is much to say about my wife Vivian. She is still being trained, but soon she will fully and wholeheartedly take on the part of my pet. She was resistant at first, so I put her in my kennel and did not allow her to sleep at the foot of my bed. There she plotted to murder me, although her plan was pathetic. You see she tried to seduce five of my male servants, she offered them sex in exchange for letting her into my manor while I slept with a knife, the silly puppy wanted to kill me. All five men fucked her at the same time. I was able to ascertain the details, one of my servant's pricks went into her vagina, another into her asshole, her mouth took yet another and both hands apparently were busy yanking at two more pricks. They made a complete mess of her, ejaculating all over her body. The men, of course, informed me of the plot immediately after they copulated with her. Since then Vivian has been more taken with her training. Although disappointingly her hair is quickly turning gray.

Vivian can play fetch very well, she can roll over, sit and speak on command. I have seen her through various obstacle courses and I take her for walks daily on her leash. She does seem quite contented, now as my pet. Vivian claims to love me and enjoy being my pet. I do let her walk and speak to me as a human on a weekly basis. She uses this time to bully and humiliate my servants. She argues with me and constantly tries to redecorate my home, occasionally she shows genuine affection for me. She very much enjoys humping my leg. Yet I do know that she will at another time scheme to kill me. I do not mind this kind of a challenge, not one bit.

-Sincerely, Lord Telware

***

Cinderella smiled, she couldn't wait to get another batch of reports. Putting the letters Cinderella walked into the hallway outside of her quarters. She heard some royals seriously discussing the possibility of a peasant revolt. This made Cinderella worried, so she went to her new favorite place in the palace, "The Hall of Shame."

Once in the "Hall of Shame." Cinderella smiled at the newest edition. A grand statue of her youngest stepsister in a pillory, next to that statue another equally grand statue or her oldest step sister cleaning the floor in the nude, also bent over. Finally right next to them was a third grand statue of her stepmother with a pig mask on and a pigtail. Cinderella walked behind the statues to see the detail of her step family's backsides. Suddenly a woman approached Cinderella and began to speak.

"How do you like my work?

"You did these?" Cinderella asked surprised.

"Yes, I am not proud. I desperately needed the money, but now I don't know if it was worth it." The artist said.

"Oh they are wonderful, be proud!" Cinderella said with surprise.

"No, this is cruel and you are cruel, you know you are worse than them now." The artist said stoically.

Cinderella gazed through the "Hall of Shame," looking at the permanence of her step family's humiliation, she cracked a wicked smile, the same type of smile her stepmother once flashed towards her.

"Yes, I know," Cinderella said.

-End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds