The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

"Zach, you've got to hurry," Alicia whispered frantically, her eyes glazed over with lust as she watched her son's stroking hand start to pump more vigorously. She was dying to have his cock in her mouth again, and she was shocked when Zach turned slightly away from her, grabbed the pot of yogurt sitting next to her on the counter, and pointed the end of his pulsing dick towards the open container. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the tip of his prick turn a cloudy white for a split second before he held it still and started to shoot, a long ropey strand of semen spurting forth right into the cup. She gasped as Zach's enormous cock kept shooting, wad after wad of thick white cum gathering in a growing pool on top of the yogurt. Zach pumped again, and a few more ropes of the precious silvery fluid shot forth, adding to the sizable batch from the first few volleys. Finally, as a tingling shiver ran down his spine, he brought the container to the tip of his throbbing dong and wiped the last oozing dregs onto the lip of the cup, his huge load bringing the level in the cup right to the brim.

The sound of the bathroom door opening seemed to echo from down the hall. Zach quickly placed the yogurt container back on the counter in front of his mother and had just finished stuffing his spent dick back into his pajama pants when Grace walked into the room, a bathrobe wrapped around her lithe young body while her hands rubbed at her wet hair with a towel.

Alicia breathed a huge sigh of relief—Zach had managed to tuck away his huge cock just in time. Alicia's hands were shaking as she reached forward with both hands and took a slow sip of her coffee in order to try and calm her frazzled nerves. It had been just a matter of seconds from what could have been a major disaster. She was surprised to see Zach acting like everything was under control as he casually reached down and picked up the yogurt container she'd put out for him, grabbed his spoon and eagerly dug in.

"Aahh, that feels better now," Grace said as she slid onto the stool next to Alicia and picked up her spoon. She put her hand around the container in front of her and then looked over at the one in front of her mother. She quickly reached over and snatched it up. "Mom, can I have the peach one today?" Before Alicia could say anything, Grace dug her spoon into the cloudy mixture before her and slid a heaping spoonful into her mouth. "Mmmmm, this is so good." Both Zach and Alicia watched, their mouths hanging open, as Grace circled her spoon once more around the edge of the cup before plunging it deep into her mouth, then drew it out slowly, the unknown combination of yogurt and her brother's cum settling on her tongue.

"This peach one tastes even better than usual," Grace said as she looked into the container. "Is it a different kind?"

"Uh...no," Alicia said, her voice quivering in shock. "It...it's the usual kind."

"There seems to be a little more of this milky part at the top. I usually stir it all together, but for some reason, it tastes different today—I really like it." Zach and Alicia watched as Grace carefully scraped her spoon over the top of the yogurt before coming away with a spoonful that appeared to be almost totally cum, thick clumps of sperm-laden whiteness mixed in with his silvery seminal fluid. She hesitated for a split second with the spoon in front of her mouth, and they watched her nostrils flare as she breathed in the foreign scent. She then slid the spoon back into her mouth, her eyes closing in pleasure as she slowly savored the new taste, the unfamiliar flavor settling pleasurably onto her tongue.

"Mmmmm, that's really good." She looked into the container once more as she spoke. "I don't really know what that flavor is—it tastes different than anything I've ever had before. Can you buy some more of these, Mom?"

Alicia's eyes flicked to Zach, who quickly looked down, his face turning red. "Uh, sure, Honey," Alicia was barely able to get the words out of her mouth. "I'll...I'll see what I can do." Not only was she shocked that her daughter had taken her cup of yogurt and loved the taste of her brother's cum, but Alicia was frustrated at having missed out on the delicious treat herself. When she'd seen Zach start to pump out his load into the container, she'd felt her pussy quiver at the nasty thought of getting that fresh batch of his sperm-laden seed into her own mouth. As she watched Grace continue to scoop out the whitish mixture and eat it, she had almost sighed in frustration.

"Uh, I better hit the shower," Zach said as he finished up his own yogurt and gulped down his glass of juice.

"Me too," Alicia replied as she took another sip of her coffee before heading to the en-suite bathroom.

Half an hour later, Alicia breezed back into the kitchen, showered and dressed for work. She'd chosen a black skirt-suit with a tight square-necked red sweater. The skirt and jacket were nicely tapered and fit her slim figure perfectly. The pencil skirt ended just a couple of inches above the knee, the narrowness at the hem made easier to walk in by a vent at the back. She left her legs bare—knowing the brilliant whiteness of her skin would look boldly alluring against the jet black skirt—not to mention the pointy-toed pumps with the 4" heel she'd chosen. The sweater fit her slim-form snugly, and she knew with the black power bra she was wearing beneath, the red sweater made her small but nicely-shaped tits look great. Altogether, the outfit made her look like a perfect business MILF, or even a LILF, a "Lawyer I'd Like to Fuck".

She quickly wolfed down the yogurt she'd left on the counter, once again sighing in disappointment at not being able to have the one Zach had prepared especially for her.

"C'mon, kids. Let's go," she called out as she slung her purse over her shoulder and grabbed her briefcase.

Grace emerged from her room wearing her school uniform, the short kilt and knee socks combined with the white shirt, vest and tie making her look like the adorable school-girl she was. "Where's Zach?" she asked as she shifted her knapsack from one shoulder to the other.

"I'll get him." Alicia turned on her heel and strode back down the hall, her sexy high heels click-clacking on the tile floor. She knocked on the door of her son's bedroom. "Zach, are you ready? We're going to be late."

"C'mon in for a second, Mom."

Alicia turned the knob and stepped into the room. "We've really got to get..." Her voice trailed off as she stopped dead still and looked at her son. He stood just a few feet away, dressed in a school uniform just like his sister—only his enormous cock was projecting from the fly of his pants, his massive member standing at full erection. He had his hand wrapped around it in a warm loving corridor, his curled fist pumping slowly back and forth, a gooey strand of pre-cum already drooling from the wet red eye.

"I'm sorry you didn't get that breakfast treat I had for you earlier—I thought you might like another one. I've been getting this one ready for you. It's almost there," he said with a wickedly teasing look in his eye, "if you want it?"

Alicia felt her heart start to race and her belly flipped with excitement. "How I love the stamina of youth," she thought to herself as she became mesmerized by his huge cock, the enflamed purple head looking angry with the need to get into something hot and wet. She'd thought the same thing last night when Zach seemed to recover almost instantaneously and stay hard again and again. He'd given her load after load and brought her to one spine-tingling orgasm after another.

She could feel her pussy starting to cream on the spot as she watched her son provocatively stroke his massive erection. She looked at that drooling web of silky pre-cum and felt her mouth start to water, wanting to feel it slip between her lips, to suck it, to taste it, to feel the incredible power within it as it shot forcefully into her hot welcoming mouth. She wanted it more than she could have ever imagined.

"Just...just stay here!" she said as she put her hand up with one finger pointing towards him. She turned on her heel and hurried from the room. Her daughter looked up as she stood by the front door of their apartment. Alicia reached into her purse and pulled out her keys. "Here, Grace, go down and get the car started. I need you to do that for me, Honey. Zach's just having trouble with his tie. We'll be right down."

Before her daughter could say a word of protest, Alicia ushered her out of the apartment and closed the door behind her, locking it, just in case. She dropped her briefcase and purse and hurried back to Zach's room, her heart aflutter with anticipation.

Zach smiled as his mother entered his room and closed the door behind her, and then quickly dropped to her knees in front of him. She looked so incredibly sexy kneeling before him in her business suit, but it was her tongue running wantonly over her red painted lips that really drew his attention. He stepped forward, setting his feet firmly in position as he pointed his throbbing dick right at her beautiful lipstick-covered lips, just as she opened them into a sensually inviting 'O'. She flicked her tongue out and lapped up the drooling strand of pre-cum hanging from the end of his prick and drew it deep into her mouth, swallowing eagerly before bringing her shiny red lips back to the tip of his sensitive glans.

Alicia felt her pussy creaming like crazy as she pressed her lips to the hot crimson crown of her son's huge prick and moved forwards, her lips stretching and stretching as they followed the flaring contours of the broad mushroom head. Once again, he was so huge she thought her lips might split at the corners as her mouth was forced to open further and further as they spread over the tremendous girth. She breathed a sigh of blissful pleasure as they slipped over the thick rope-like ridge of his corona and clamped down, locking that huge lemon-sized knob within her hot wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she purred loudly as she sucked inwards, feeling her mouth become luxuriously filled with her 19-year old's enormous cockhead. She slid her face forward and sucked ravenously, the insides of her cheeks hollowed in to provide a scintillatingly tight sheath for her son's throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck, Mom, I'm almost there. I'm gonna jerk it off right into your mouth," Zach said as he stroked his hand forward, his circling hand bumping gently against his mother's stretched lips. She drew her head back, swirling her tongue all around the pebbly glans as she bathed it with her hot saliva. She slid her head forward, going further down on his thrusting erection, her tongue pressing provocatively on the inverted 'V' on the underside of his prick.

Zach had been working on this one for a few minutes before she'd first come to get him, and he'd been so excited to see his sister enthusiastically eat his cum that he was already on the verge of popping. Having his mother slip those hot matronly lips of hers over his enflamed pecker was all that he needed.

"I...I'M GONNA CUM," he groaned as he continued to slide his pumping fist back and forth while his mother noisily slurped away at his engorged cock-head. The first rope of rich cream spewed forth, plastering itself deep into the welcoming recesses of her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Alicia purred blissfully as she felt her mouth fill with her son's sperm-laden cum. She could feel the potent thickness of it on her tongue and she shivered with excitement, then swallowed, the silky richness feeling exquisite as it slid down her throat. She barely had time for that first swallow before her mouth was filled again as Zach continued to unload, flooding her hot oral cavity with his milky discharge. She felt a little leak from the corner of her mouth and sucked harder, wanting to swallow all of it. She felt her cheeks bulging with the tasty goodness and she swallowed again, then one more time. Finally, as a quivering shudder ran down his spine, Zach was done. His hand had stopped pumping and Alicia sucked firmly at the very tip, drawing out the last creamy morsels of her son's semen—semen that she knew she could never get enough of.

"C'mon, Mom, we better go," Zach said as he pulled his still-hard pecker from her sucking mouth and stuffed it into his pants.

Alicia got to her feet and smoothed her skirt down over her firm thighs. With Zach right behind her, they hurried from the apartment and rode the elevator down to the parking garage. Grace had the car running and was sitting in the front seat, the spot usually occupied by her older brother.

"Shotgun," she called out as the other two slid into the car. "You snooze, you lose, big brother."

Alicia put the car into gear, pulled out of the garage and headed towards the kid's school, rushing to make sure they got there before the bell.

"Hey Mom," Grace said as she turned in her seat and looked at her mother's shoulder. "You were in such a hurry to eat, it looks like you spilled some of that yogurt on your suit." Alicia and Zach both looked to where Grace was pointing at her mother's right shoulder. They both stared in horror at the large gob of semen clinging lewdly to the dark woven fabric, the milky wad slowly starting to run downwards under its own weight. As they watched in shock, Grace reached forward and flicked her finger upwards beneath the gob of cum, catching it on her fingertip and pulling it away from her mother's blazer. Both Zach and Alicia watched mesmerized as she brought her gooey finger to her mouth and slipped it inside, closing her young pink lips around her finger as she sucked up the clot of cooling jizz.

"Mmmmm. Mom, you've really got to buy more of that yogurt—it's delicious."

Alicia knew her young daughter had been carefully protected from the ways of the world, but even still, she was shocked by how naïve Grace was. Shaken by what she had just seen happen, Alicia felt herself trembling nervously as she stopped at the next red light.

"Look at that mark—it's going to leave a stain," Grace said. "Quick, Mom, give me your jacket."

"Wha...what?" Alicia was barely able to respond.

"It's a red light. Hurry. Give me your jacket. I know what to do." Grace was reaching over to her mother and was already starting to pull the suit jacket off her mother's shoulder. Alicia unbuckled her seat belt and quickly drew her arms from each sleeve before passing her daughter her blazer. She looked at Zach in the rear-view mirror, their eyes meeting in alarm. The light changed and she hesitantly pulled forward, keeping one eye on her daughter.

"This will work, I do it when I spill food on my own clothes all the time," Grace said as she held the jacket up with the damp silvery stain shining blatantly on the dark black fabric. Zach and Alicia watched spellbound as the young girl pursed her lips and pressed them right onto the offensive stain. They could see her tongue run out and lick firmly at the woven material, using her spit to loosen up the sticky wad of semen. They heard her suck noisily as she drew on the fabric, working it with her mouth and lips. Her tongue ran out again, depositing more of her slick saliva onto the jacket before voraciously sucking it back into mouth, licking and sucking to get out the embarrassing splotch. After a minute or two of ardent licking, she held it up and showed it to her mother. The stain was gone—all that was left was a small damp spot which would soon be dry.

"Voila, good as new," Grace said, pleased with herself.

"Oh Grace, thank you so much," Alicia replied, her head still spinning at what had just happened.

The rest of the ride went quietly, and Alicia had to take a deep breath once the kids exited the car. Her emotions were in turmoil. Grace had almost caught them—not once, but twice. But having watched her daughter's reaction to tasting Zach's cum as she ate it from the yogurt cup, and then blatantly slurping it off of her jacket—well, she didn't know what to think. For some reason, she found it strangely arousing. She always thought of Grace as such a demure shy little thing, and even if her daughter had no idea what she had swallowed—Alicia knew, and she could feel her pussy creaming as she remembered the blissfully serene look of contentment on her daughter's face as she'd swallowed her brother's thick rich cum. Alicia knew that look from first-hand experience. She'd had that look on her own face many times after swallowing cum. She thought about Grace, and wondered if the apple didn't fall far from the tree. She also wondered what Zach thought of it all—that was something they'd have to talk about later. Right now, she had to get to work.

She slipped her blazer back on, a smile on her face as she looked at the little damp spot where Zach's wad of semen had been, the spot nearly dry at this point. Grace's soft young lips had been right there, licking and drawing out her brother's milky semen. Alicia ran her fingers over the spot, wondering what those soft lips of her daughter's would feel like. She shook her head, disgusted with herself. She slapped the steering wheel and slowly let out a long slow breath. "Get it together, woman," she said to herself as she snapped her seat belt back in place. She put the car in drive and headed to work, knowing she had a full day ahead of her.

"Grace, snap out of it," Jenna said as she elbowed her best friend. Grace jerked awake, lifting her head from her cradling hands as she sat at the cafeteria table. "What's the matter with you, girl? You've been walking around like a zombie all day."

"I'm so tired. I feel like I could put my head down right here and sleep for the rest of the day."

"What happened? Didn't you sleep very well last night?"

"No, I didn't." Grace looked around, making sure she and Jenna were out of anyone else's hearing range. "I kept waking up," she whispered to her friend. "I think my neighbors were, you know, going at it."

"Mr. and Mrs. Gibson?" Jenna asked, her eyes wide with surprise. "Are you sure? I thought they were pretty old."

"I'm not sure. It never really got to the point where I came fully awake and got out of bed or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was. It was like a rhythmic bumping that went on and on."

"Well, even old people deserve to have some fun every once in awhile."

"But this wasn't just a little fun—this went on all night long?"

"What? All night long?" Jenna asked incredulously.

"I kept drifting in and out of sleep, but the last time I looked at the clock it was almost 5:00."

"And when did you first hear them?"

"I think it was around 11:00."

"Wow!" Jenna said as she let out a low whistle. "Are you sure it was them? Maybe it was Zach. Maybe he had Becca over and you just didn't know it. Your brother is kind of hot, you know."

"No. I don't think Zach would risk doing that when my mom was right down the hall. And for some reason, I don't think he feels that way about Becca, even though she is a little slut."

"Maybe it was your mom. Maybe your dad came over and then snuck out before you got up this morning."

"Trust me, after what happened with my dad, my mom wants nothing to do with him right now. That way, anyways."

Jenna nodded, remembering how hard it had been on all the Florricks once the press got wind of Peter's amorous activities with known prostitutes. "Well, if it was Mr. and Mrs. Gibson, good for them."

"I just hope they don't do it again tonight," Grace whined. "I just want to get a good night's sleep."

"C'mon, let's go to the library and work on our projects. At least if you fall asleep in there, no one will notice."

Zach had just finished getting off in the washroom. It was already the second load he'd pumped out at school today. It was easier than usual for him to get aroused—deep inside his knapsack were the panties his mother had given him straight off her body last night. Her musky womanly scent had caused his prick to harden instantaneously once he'd pressed them to his face in the washroom cubicle. A minute or two later, he'd ended up firing a thick load right into the crotch of the silky garment. He'd gotten one load off during his study period earlier, and had just finished jacking off another one during his lunch break. Having stuffed the cum-soaked panties first into a plastic bag, and then back into his knapsack, he headed to the library, wanting to do a bit of his math homework before his next class began.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds