The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

He spotted his sister and her friend Jenna sitting together and talking quietly at a study table, their work spread out before them. He took a spot at a study carrel behind a tall shelf, situating himself so he could see them across the room between the rows of books on the shelf. He knew Jenna had her study period right after lunch, when Grace was due to go to Spanish class. He pulled out his books, but carefully kept an eye on the two girls. His eye went to the clock time and again, the minutes seeming to just creep by. Finally, Grace packed up her stuff and stood up, nodding goodbye to her friend as she headed to class. Zach hurriedly pushed his books into his knapsack and stepped over to Jenna.

"Oh, hi Zach," the young girl said as he slipped into the chair his sister had just vacated.

"Hi Jenna," Zach said quietly as he looked around to make sure they were alone. He turned back to Jenna and continued, fumbling over his words. "Um, I was kind of wondering if you would do me a favor? Well, it wouldn't really be for me, kind of more like doing my mom a favor?"

"Wha...uh, what do you mean?"

"My mom's been kind of worried about Grace, you know, with what happened to my dad and all." He nodded to Jenna knowingly—as Grace's best friend, she had been the first one his sister had confided in once the scandal hit the papers.

"I know she was really devastated for awhile there, but I think she's been much better lately."

"Uh, maybe she's okay around you at school and stuff," Zach responded, trying to come up with a good argument to put forward. He hoped his lawyer mother would be proud of what he was about to say. "The problem is how she is at home. She's been quieter than usual lately and my mom is really concerned. She's been wondering if she should send Grace to counselling, and you know how much she'd hate that."

Jenna nodded. Counselling was something the family had tried once the whole story had come out—and Grace had hated it.

"So, my mom was just thinking," Zach continued, "that maybe she needs to spend a little more time with her friends, maybe with you, with someone she feels comfortable with if she just wants to get something off her chest—or maybe someone she wouldn't feel afraid to cry with if that's what she wanted to do."

"Sure, Zach," Jenna said, her eyes welling with concern as she thought about her friend. "What...what would your mom like me to do?"

"Well, it's been a long time since you and Grace had a sleep over. Remember when you guys used to do that all the time when you were kids?" Jenna nodded, a big smile on her face as she remembered those days of their childhood. "So my mom was thinking it might be good for Grace if she could have a sleepover at your place—you know, away from our apartment, away from mom and me, so she won't be reminded of everything."

"Of course, Zach. You know, you're right—we haven't done that in a long time. That would be fun. When would your mom like me to do that?"

"Umm, gee, I don't know...how about tomorrow?" Zach said, raising his hands up questioningly.

"Sure. I'll be seeing her next period. I'll talk to her then."

"That's great, Jenna. My mom will really appreciate that." As Zach got up from the table, he was already thinking about how great it would be to have all of Friday night with his mother. Yes, just he and his sexy experienced MILF of a mother...all night long.

Alicia was in her office reading over the transcript of some depositions. Her hand subconsciously rubbed gently over her abdomen, remembering the deep tingling sensations she'd felt last night when Zach had fucked her deeper than she'd ever been fucked before. She was finding it incredibly hard to concentrate on her work today—her mind kept going back to thoughts of her son, and his magnificent huge cock. The fact that she'd only gotten a couple of hours sleep didn't help with her ability to focus either. She was bone tired, or tired from getting the bone. She smiled to herself as the little play on words ran through her head.

She was very happy about one thing—she'd gotten a text from Grace a short while ago at the end of the school day. Her daughter had told her Jenna had asked if it was okay for Grace to go for a sleepover on Friday. As Alicia hurriedly replied to give her consent, she wondered if Zach had had anything to do with it. Although she hadn't heard from him, she figured he'd probably had a hand in it somehow.

"Alicia." She looked up to see young Cary Agos standing in her office, looking smart in his nicely-tailored suit. "Will wants us to do some extra work on the Sweeney case. Apparently he's coming in later. Looks like another late night for us tonight."

Alicia's heart dropped. She had hoped to get out of work on time today, her body needing the sleep she'd missed out on last night. But more than that, she was anxious to get home to Zach. She'd promised herself early in the day that she'd keep her hands off him tonight, get to bed early, and then make the most of the time they would have alone together on Friday. But as the day had gone on and her mind kept going back to the events of the night before, she found her willpower dwindling. She kept picturing her son's rock-hard cock driving her deep into the mattress, that powerful thrusting prick bringing her to climax after climax. And then she'd remember how she'd lay there quivering in blissful exhaustion, her limbs twitching uncontrollably, and then Zach pulling out of her and climbing up over her gasping body, his fist circling his throbbing shaft as he pumped out a massive load all over her face and tits. As she sat at her desk thinking about those images time and again, she knew her panties were getting thoroughly soaked. But more than that, she knew the promises she'd made to herself to keep her hands off Zach were probably going to be thrown right out the window. She knew once she got home, she wouldn't be able to keep her hands, and mouth, off that virgin-wrecking cock of his.

Now, whatever plan she'd had in mind was going to have to change. Colin Sweeney, one of their richest clients, and one who had previously managed to escape the claws of justice after killing his wife, was in trouble again. A young woman had been found murdered in his house—in his own bedroom, the crime occurring during one of his lavish parties. Lockhart Gardner was defending him again, and Mr. Sweeney had asked specifically that Alicia be assigned to work on his case. She could tell from the way he looked at her that images of perverted debauchery of what he wanted to do to her were running through his head. He never even tried to hide that sinister nasty look from her as his eyes roamed over her sexy body. Quite the opposite—he often blatantly told her how great he thought she looked, how impressed he was in her choices of slim-fitting business skirts and trim blazers. The way he looked at her with that leer on his face, she wouldn't have been surprised if he whipped out his cock and starting jerking off while he looked at her. That was the way he looked at her all the time.

At first, Alicia had found it disarming to be in his presence, but as time went on, she found herself realizing he was totally harmless, that his lust-driven needs were satisfied by high-priced call girls, and she just knew he wouldn't step out of line with her—especially since they were representing him in the criminal proceedings against him. And now Will had asked Cary to tell her they were going to be working late, putting in the billable hours to try and save Colin Sweeney's rich ass once more.

"Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know, Cary. Do you know exactly what's happening?" Alicia asked, her eyes looking intently at the handsome Harvard graduate.

After overhearing Cary and two other young associates talking about her yesterday and referring to her as a MILF had her looking at Cary differently. She'd always thought of him as someone who would only be interested in young blonde bimbos, much like the women her asshole of a husband had become fond of. She'd been curious when she'd heard Cary say she had CSLs, and then she'd felt a little spasm in her pussy when she'd looked it up and found out the meaning—Cock Sucking Lips. She'd also overheard him when he told his friends how sexy he thought she was, her eyes, her face, her legs—but it was those CSLs that he seemed especially fond of. Now that she knew what he thought of her, she felt her lips turn up in a sly little smile as she looked at him, wondering if he was picturing her CSLs wrapped around his hard cock as he looked at her right now.

"Will said Sweeney's coming in himself at 6:00pm. He wants both of us to be there, but he wants you to lead the questioning. You know how Sweeney would insist on that anyway. You're the only one he'll really talk to."

"Yes, lucky me," she said with a shake of her head. Cary knew like she did the potential risk of being the one who would have to work so closely with a client like Sweeney. Cary nodded and gave her a wry smile, letting her know he felt lucky not to have to work so closely with the rich pervert. He was just about to step away when Alicia decided to try something. "Oh Cary, before you go, do you think I could ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

Alicia looked outside her office and was happy to see no one was milling around within hearing range. "I know we have so many rules nowadays about what is acceptable to say or talk to a co-worker about, but I wondered if I could get your opinion on something that's not really about work. Well, it's kind of about work, more like about being at work, but not about a case."

"That's fine, Alicia. I think we know each other well enough by now," Cary said as he spread his hands out openly, letting her know she could ask whatever she wanted.

She got up from her desk and stepped beside it, so she was facing him from about eight feet away. "You know I'd been at home for thirteen years raising my kids before I came back to work." Cary graciously nodded, wondering where she was going with this. "So anyways, now I've had to get a whole new wardrobe for work, and I just don't know if the things I've been wearing are very nice. I know I'm not as young or as pretty as a lot of girls you know, but I'm wondering if you think the clothes I've been wearing look okay?" She paused for a second, as he looked at her in surprise. She gave him an innocent little smile, like she was embarrassed to have asked. "Like I said, I'm not sure if that is something appropriate to ask, but I wanted a man's point of view. I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said anything." She purposely nibbled at her bottom lip, as if nervous, but she immediately noticed his eyes go to her full red lips. Her "CSLs", as he called them.

"No, Alicia, that's fine. Really," he hurriedly responded, taking a step into the room and putting his palms forward in a calming fashion. "First off, compared to some of the younger girls either here at work or that I know, you look great. When you're wondering what you look like compared to them, don't ever worry about them being younger. I know most men find a mature experienced woman to be much more attractive than a young woman." Cary paused, a look of panic coming over his face. He hurriedly continued, "I...I can't speak for your husband, of course." Once things had hit the papers, everybody knew about Peter Florrick and his fondness for young escorts.

"That's okay, Cary. Thanks for saying what you did. I really appreciate it. When you get to be this age, you just don't know how you look compared to other women, especially the younger ones and the way they dress. These old bodies aren't what they once were." She gave him a comforting smile as she motioned with her hand down across her lithe mature form.

"I think you look great." He paused and looked at her intently, a playful glint in his eye. "I know we're basically competing against each other here at work, and I love the challenge of taking on a worthy adversary, but I really do like you. I just wanted you to know that. I really hope things work out here for both of us. If either one of us had to leave, I know I wouldn't be too happy about that."

"Oh Cary, that's very sweet, and I want you to know I feel the same way." She was thrilled at the way the handsome young man smiled back at her. "But seriously, the clothes I've picked out for work, like this outfit today, do you think it looks okay?" She took a couple of steps to the side, and then back to where she'd been, kind of modelling what she was wearing for him.

"I think it looks fantastic, like everything you wear to work." She could see his eyes roaming hungrily over her mature body, his eyes feasting on her sexy legs as she moved gracefully back and forth. "That suit fits you perfectly." His eyes were now centered on her breasts, where the two buttons of the blazer caused the bodice to fit snugly across her chest.

"What about those times when I take my jacket off here at work?" Alicia asked as she popped open the buttons, slid her jacket off her smooth shoulders and slipped it over the back of her chair. "Do you think it's appropriate to be seen in the office like this?" She stood with one hand on the back of her chair while she brought her other hand to her hip, then pulled her arm back, causing her breasts to thrust slightly forward, the tight red sweater seeming to fill up even more with her small but perfectly-shaped tits.

Cary was all but salivating as he looked at Alicia's superb mature body, her nice firm breasts looking fantastic beneath her tight sweater. He felt his cock start to stiffen as he stared at her chest, the outline of her bra showing sensually through the stretched red fabric. "I don't think it's inappropriate at all—it looks great actually." He realized he was leering, and quickly tried to cover up what he'd just said. "You know, if you're working at your desk for a long time and need to be comfortable."

"Thanks. After being at home for so long, I have no idea what's right or wrong to wear anymore." Alicia extended her foot slightly and rotated it at the ankle as she nodded towards her foot. "What do you think of these shoes? I see a lot of young women wearing shoes like this but with kind of a chunky platform sole. Do these ones look okay?"

Cary looked down at her feet, her shapely calves and slim ankles beautifully accentuated by the 4" high-heeled pump. The black shoe was sleek and incredibly sexy, the slim pointy toe causing a further stirring in his groin. He knew exactly the kind of shoes Alicia had mentioned—many of the young women in the office were wearing them these days. The shoes were basically almost as sexy as the ones Alicia was wearing right now, but then some idiot of a designer decided to put a chunky wedge under the main part of the sole, and the things had become surprisingly popular. What surprised Cary most of all was that ugly beigey-taupey ones seemed to be the most popular. They looked like shit. Cary had no idea how they had become so popular.

"Those shoes look absolutely perfect with what you're wearing." He couldn't take his eyes off her feet and lower legs as she slowly turned, showing how nice her gorgeous bare legs looked in her 4" heels, her nicely toned calf muscles glistening smoothly as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "I know those other type of shoes you're talking about, the ones with the wedge sole. I see a lot of women wearing them too, and I just don't get it. Honestly, I think they look horrible—and I don't know a single guy who likes them. But shoes like you're wearing, every guy would like those."

"I think those shoes are pretty ugly too," Alicia said as she gave Cary a little wink, like they were sharing a naughty secret. She lifted her foot and slowly rotated her ankle once more, causing Cary to almost groan out loud at the provocative sensuousness of the simple movement. "I'm glad you like these—I like them too. And I love the way they feel on my foot—the leather's so soft and smooth." She turned slightly sideways so he could see her in profile. "And, like I said earlier, my body's changed over the years and I'm not as slim as I once was. You know how we girls worry about our weight." She leaned forward slightly and put her hands on the side of her desk, then turned to look at him as she arched her hips provocatively. "Do you think this skirt is too tight?"

Cary gasped as his eyes were drawn to that beautiful heart-shaped ass he'd jerked off to so many times over the last few months. The black skirt fit her shapely rear magnificently, the dark fabric clinging sensually to her wide mature hips and shapely thighs. Her exquisite round bum seemed to stare back at him as she arched her back slightly, almost daring him to pull her skirt up and plunge his stiffening cock deep into her hot willing ass. "No, it doesn't look too tight at all. It...it looks wonderful," he stammered, his words sticking in his throat while his prick continued to stiffen and lengthen in his pants. "And don't worry about your weight Alicia, you look fantastic. I know a lot of women who wish they looked even half as good as you do."

"Oh Cary, that is so sweet. Thank you. What about the length? Does it look too 'old-ladyish'?" Alicia asked as she turned slightly back and forth, both of them looking down at the narrow bottom of the form-fitting pencil skirt, the hem falling an inch or two above her cute dimpled knees. "I know a lot of the younger girls are wearing their skirts quite a bit shorter these days? I'm not sure if I have the legs to get away with something like that."

Cary shook his head in disbelief. Alicia seemed to have no idea how spectacular her legs were. He thought of all those times he'd pictured himself fucking her, his hands wrapped around her slim ankles as he held her legs wide apart, driving his hard cock deep into her. "That skirt doesn't look old-ladyish at all. That skirt looks sensational, just the way it is. But Alicia, trust me, you could get away with wearing a skirt as short as you want—your legs are amazing." Cary blushed, realizing as soon as the words left his mouth that he'd probably crossed that line.

"Thanks, Cary. It's been a long time since anyone told me I had nice legs." Little did Cary know that her son Zach had told her repeatedly last night how much he loved her legs, especially when she had them wrapped around his back as he drove his stallion-like cock deep into her. "But I think it would be pushing things a little too far if I wore something really short here at work—that sounds more like something you'd wear to a night club."

"Well hey, some night, why don't you and Kalinda come out with my friends and I to a club, and you could try on something then that might be more appropriate for that kind of place—I'd love to see it." Again, he wondered if he was being too forward and started to backpedal. "Besides, I know you usually go home straight after work. It would probably do you good to get out more often. I promise you'll have a good time."

"I'm sure you could promise me a good time," Alicia thought to herself, her eyes drifting down to the bulge in the young man's pants. It looked sizable, and she felt her pussy creaming as she finally tore her eyes away, stepped behind her desk and slipped back into her chair. "Okay, maybe we'll do that sometime. Let me know a couple days in advance so I can do some shopping."

"Great, that sounds great!" Cary said excitedly. "I'll do that."

"And Cary, thanks so much for giving me your opinion on my clothes—I really needed to get a man's point of view."

"You're welcome. Feel free to ask me any time," he replied, hoping she'd provide him with another teasing fashion show like the one she'd just given him.

"Thanks, I'll do that."

With a nod of agreement between them, Cary left. As she'd talked to Cary, Alicia had found herself getting more and more aroused, especially as it become obvious how interested he was in her. She couldn't believe how erotic she found it to be desired by these young men—first her son, and now Cary. Settling back into her chair, she wondered how many other young men out there felt the same way about her. She reached down between her legs and pressed her hand into her crotch, her already-damp panties soaking up the gooey nectar from her oozing twat. She smiled to herself as she remembered her promise to Zach—that she would give him her warm panties every night when she got home from work. She had been looking forward to that moment all day long—and now she was going to have to work late. As she looked at the clock and picked up her phone, she hoped that time wasn't too far off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds