The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

"Oh Mom, that was amazing." He sat forward and pulled her to him, his lips meeting hers. Alicia opened her lips to allow him in, his tongue rolling salaciously over hers as he feathered it deep into her mouth. He kissed her hard, the desire within him only temporarily satisfied.

"Mom, let me do that to you now," he said as he rose from the chair and pulled her into it.

"Alright," Alicia replied as she started to pull her skirt up her thighs. "The computer...these pictures...is there any way that you can set it up so it runs kind of a slideshow? I'd love to see more."

"Sure, I can do that." Zach quickly moved the mouse here and there before turning to his mother. "There, just hit that arrow whenever you're ready."

"Okay," she said as she sat back in the chair and continued pulling her skirt up provocatively. "Are you sure you want to do this? I'm pretty wet." She gave Zach a wickedly nasty smile as she stopped pulling up her skirt, about half of her inviting thighs now on display.

Zach looked down at his mother's smooth creamy thighs and began to salivate. "Yes, I love it when you're wet, like last night. I love the taste of you. I wish I could eat you all night long."

Alicia almost came on the spot as she listened to her son's wickedly sinful words—a boy telling his mother he'd like to eat out her steaming wet cunt all night long. As much as she wanted his mouth working on her right away, she wasn't done toying with him just yet. She sat forward on the edge of the chair, then reached down and placed her hand on his face, her fingertips running teasingly around his warm lips. "Well, I don't know. Let me see what you're going to do to me with that mouth of yours. Pretend this is my clit." She slipped her index finger between his soft lips and into his mouth.

Zach moaned impatiently as he closed his lips around the invading digit. He wanted to get to his mother's hot pink twat so bad, but he knew he'd do whatever she wanted, as long as she would give him the prize he wanted at the end. He pursed his lips and sucked gently at her finger, pressing his tongue against the end, then rolling his tongue slowly around and around her soft fingertip and long pointed nail. He knew how he'd had her climbing the walls last night when he'd done that to the fiery little nodule at the apex of her beckoning slit.

"Oh my, you are a quick learner," Alicia said in a deep husky voice. "If you do it just like that, I think I'll get off so fast you just might have to give me two in a row. Would you like that?"

"Mhhmmm," he hummed in agreement, never taking his sucking lips and tongue off her invading finger.

"Mmmmm, I don't know, I've been dripping all day. You're going to have to do a lot of cleaning up first. Do you think you're up to it?" she teased, hearing her young son whine in anxious frustration as he sucked on her slender finger.

"Oh God, Mom. Please," Zach begged as he slipped his lips off her finger and moved into position beneath the desk.

"Well, since you said please," Alicia said coyly as she leaned back and started to pull her skirt up once more. Zach's eyes grew wide in anticipation as he watched more and more of his mother's spectacular legs come into view. When her skirt reached her hips, she gave him a seductive smile as she spread her legs to each side, then brought them up and draped them over the arms of the desk chair, her dripping wet cunt brazenly on display.

"Oh fuck," Zach muttered under his breath as he eagerly dove in between his mother's lewdly spread thighs. Her whole crotch was soaked, the mound of her sex and her inner thighs just glistening with her musky juices. Zach pressed the flat of his tongue on the inside of one thigh and licked upwards, the scintillating flavor of her womanly nectar stimulating his taste buds.

"Mmmm," he moaned in pleasure as he shifted from the inside of one milky thigh to the other, his lapping tongue gathering in her cunt-honey. With her thighs clean, he pressed his face right up against her glistening mound, his lips and tongue actively working to suck up as much of her oozing discharge as he could get.

As soon as Zach had started to lick her, Alicia hit the play arrow on the computer. While Zach enthusiastically began to eat her, she sat back and watched the images unfold on the screen before her. Each image would remain on the screen for a few seconds before slowly shifting to the next one. She was riveted by what she saw, picture after picture of herself in one sexy shot after another. As Zach had said, nearly all the pictures had her wearing some form of sexy clothing—lingerie, miniskirts and mini-dresses, or bikinis. She loved it all, wondering how she would really look in clothes as exciting and sexy as what she was looking at.

"Oh God, Zach, that's so good," she groaned, her attention momentarily diverted by her son's tongue sliding high up inside her. He circled his tongue all around the hot moist tissues inside her dripping trench, his probing tongue driving her towards a much-needed release. Her eyes flicked back to the screen as another image appeared, this one in which the busty model was turned slightly in profile while wearing a wet t-shirt, her stiff nipples thrusting boldly against the front of the wet t-shirt. The view in profile made it look like you just wanted to reach out and cup her big heavy tits, to feel the impressive size and weight of them for yourself. Alicia found it sinfully exciting to see her own face on the picture—as if that was really her. At the same time, Zach withdrew his tongue from inside her and slipped his lips over the protruding bud of her enflamed clit. His lips clamped on tightly and she felt the tip of his tongue bathe the sensitive nodule with hot wet spit. After everything she'd been through today, and now looking at herself in those sexy images, Alicia couldn't take it any longer.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," she hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head as she started to cum. Her body shook from the intense sensations, her hips bucking up against her son's working mouth as he licked and sucked on her throbbing clit. Zach felt her juices gushing out, the warm discharge splashing against his chin. He rolled his tongue firmly around the engorged spire within his mouth, and was rewarded with a deep-throated groan from his mother as she flexed her overheated twat up against his face. She came for a long time, the delicious sensations of a nerve-tingling climax coursing luxuriously through her mature body. Zach continued to suck and lick at her enflamed clit as the exquisite waves of orgasmic bliss rolled through her again and again. As her twitches and convulsions slowly receded, Zach slid his lips downwards, his eager mouth feasting on her flowing juices. The wet sloppy sound of his enthusiastic licking echoed throughout his room.

Alicia looked down at her son through lust-filled eyes, her wanton desires only temporarily satisfied. "That was so nice, Zach." She reached down with both hands and took her son's head in her hands. "Let's say we go for a second one, okay?" When Zach looked up at her and nodded eagerly from his spot between her widely-spread thighs, Alicia pulled his face firmly against her pulsing snatch and then sat back, a blissful smile of contentment on her face as she looked back at the computer in front of her.

She watched the ongoing slideshow of the lusty images of herself, the sexy shots of her in all types of lingerie, bikinis and tight tops firing her already soaring libido. She shifted slightly forwards in her seat, opening herself up even further to her son's working mouth as she kept her long toned legs draped over the arms of the chair.

Zach felt like he was in paradise. He loved eating his mother—something he had dreamed of so many times. And now here she was, sitting in front of his computer and looking at the many pictures of her he had created. He couldn't think of any place he'd rather be.

"Oh Jesus, that feels so good," Alicia moaned as her son softly slurped away, her oozing cunt just flooding his mouth with her precious nectar. After probing and licking deep within her sodden trench for a number of minutes, he brought his mouth back to that swollen pebble at the top of her glistening slot.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk," she moaned as she rolled her hips slightly against her son's beautiful mouth, the wonderful sensations starting to take over her tingling body once more. Zach feverishly attacked her clit, and it wasn't long before she had that second orgasm she'd asked for. But he didn't stop. As she lay there quivering and convulsing, he just kept licking and sucking, absolutely ravishing her with his constantly-working lips and tongue. He brought her to a third, and then to a fourth nerve-racking climax before she finally had to push him away, her oversensitive body on the point of collapse.

Alicia lay there, recovering from the intense pleasure her son had just given her. She realized how much she loved him, adored him. No one had ever pleasured her with his mouth like her son had. He was so eager to please her, without a thought for himself, willing to do whatever she wished of him, for as long as she wanted. She loved him with all her heart, and knew she'd do whatever she could to bring him as much pleasure as he'd given her.

Zach looked up at his mother, her body slumped back in the chair, her legs still draped wantonly over the arms, the muscles on the insides of her thighs still quivering from the aftershocks. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing raggedly, trying to regain her breath after the exquisite sensation of having been taken to one climax after another. She looked incredibly sexy, her tight business skirt scrunched up around her waist, her long beautiful legs lewdly on display. She still wore her sky-high pumps, her sexy shoes dangling above the floor. He looked up at her chest, her tits nicely displayed in her red sweater, her stiff swollen nipples protruding suggestively against the tight fabric.

He loved to see her like this, blissfully happy and intensely satisfied from something he'd been able to do for her. He was so happy that she'd been so aroused by the pictures that he'd created. He thought those were a private collection he'd never be able to share with anyone. She'd been totally enamored with them, loving the way she looked in the pictures, even to the point of having him run a slideshow of the various images for her to look at as he'd eaten her out. He loved being between her legs, feasting on her dripping cunt as she watched the sexy images appear on the screen, one after the next after the next—an almost endless display of erotic delight.

He'd fantasized so many times about servicing his mother in any way possible, of doing whatever he could to bring her the sexual gratification he knew her perfect milfish body needed. If she wanted his mouth, he'd do that all night long if that was what she desired. If she wanted to fuck, he knew he'd be able get hard for her time and time again until she'd finally be begging for him to stop. He loved her so much, he'd do whatever she wanted—anytime, anywhere. But right now, he had something else that he knew would make both of them happy, and he was definitely ready to share it with her.

"We're not done yet, are we, Mom?" he asked, lifting himself onto his knees but staying between her indecently-spread legs, his huge cock once more diamond-hard and ready to cut deep into something hot and wet.

From her slumped position in the chair, Alicia looked between her legs to where her son's rigid member stood up stallion-like, the huge helmet-shaped head looking swollen and angry. She saw the lecherous smile on his face as he wrapped his hand around the thick hard shaft and pointed the bludgeon-like head towards her splayed-out cunt. "Zach, I'm too sensi...," she started to say but her words were lost as her son's enormous cock-head pressed forcefully against her and started to stretch open her pussy-lips.

"Oh my Godddddd," she moaned deep in her throat as he slowly forced himself in deeper. She reached down, grabbed the arms of the chair and gritted her teeth as Zach pressed himself forcefully, mercilessly, deeper—stretching the clinging tissues inside her tight mature cunt.

"Oh Mom, you're so hot and wet," Zach said as he watched inch after inch of his monstrous prick disappear inside his mother's hot gripping hole. He insistently flexed forwards, driving his hard thick cock higher and higher into his mother's clutching vagina. Her slick labia were stretched tightly around his turgid shaft, gripping it like she never wanted to let it go.

"Oh fuck," Alicia groaned as her head rolled from side to side. "So biggggg...so hardddddd..." Her body was tensing up as he went deeper and deeper, her oily insides helping to pave the way to her cervix. She could feel him slowly, firmly, going past that point he'd opened up inside her last night—that point at which no man had ever been so deep inside her before. With a final upward thrust, he drove the last few inches all the way into her, his midsection slamming up against her as the hot hard head of his cock bumped up against her womb.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," Alicia groaned loudly, trying to keep quiet, but failing. The feeling of Zach's huge powerful cock pressing up against her cervix had triggered another orgasm deep inside her, this one blossoming throughout her whole body like an atomic bomb. Her body twitched and bucked on the thick hard stake being driven deep into her, her mature body flailing about like a ragdoll as wave after wave of mind-numbing delight crashed through her.

Zach held tightly onto his mother as she convulsed and shook beneath him, his enormous prick buried to the hilt inside her hot gripping twat. He stayed still until her gyrations slowly started to diminish—and then he started to fuck her hard.

"Oh God, Zach...no...no...AHHHHHHHH..." Alicia's body quivered and twitched through another tingling orgasm as he flexed back and forth, driving his raging prick all the way into her time and again. She was gasping and shaking, her body feeling like one huge nerve-ending as she continued to cum, his hard thick cock stretching and filling her like never before.

Zach's own orgasm was fast approaching, the muscles inside his mother's talented cunt gripping and pulling at him with each driving thrust. Even though she looked like she was about to pass out, she rolled her hips teasingly, the hot wet tissues inside her enveloping his engorged erection in a hot buttery sheath. He felt his heavy balls drawing up close to his body and knew he was close.

"Oh Mom, here it comes," he warned as he slammed himself fully into her, his shaven midsection pressed flush up against her overheated mound. The boiling semen sped up the shaft of his cock and spewed forth, pasting itself against the opening to her womb like a fireball.

"Not againnnnnnnnnnnnnn...," Alicia gasped as another shocking tremor raced through her shattered body. She was gripping the arms of the chair in a death grip as she could feel her son going off inside her, his powerful cock continuing to spit and shoot as he flooded her cunt with his potent semen.

Zach held himself tight to his mother, her talented cunt working to pull every creamy drop from his buried erection. He felt like he'd never cum so hard in his life, and was savoring the luxurious sensations of filling his mother with his milky cum. He came and came, wad after wad of thick teenaged cream shooting into the depths of her steaming cunt. The tingling sensations of their mutual orgasms slowly diminished, leaving both of them breathless. Alicia slumped deep into the chair, while Zach looked at his mother's sexy face and lewdly displayed body—knowing he wanted more.

"C'mere, Mom," he said as he withdrew and stood up, his still-hard cock pointing menacingly towards her as he pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside.

"Wha...Zach...I...I," she mumbled almost incoherently as he pulled her twitching body off the chair and placed her on his bed.

"Now, I think it's my turn to say let's go for two in a row," he said as he climbed onto the bed, wrapped a hand around each of her ankles and raised her legs high in the air and as far out to each side as he could reach. Alicia was so exhausted from the sexual onslaught that she could only lie back and wait for it to happen. She didn't have to wait long—with his arms holding her legs splayed out to each side, Zach leaned forwards and fed his rampant horse-cock back into her tight wet cunt.

Two hours later, Zach helped his mother into her own bed, his arm slung around her and supporting her like a drunk as he helped her from his room to hers. He turned on the bedside lamp, pulled back the covers and set her down, her body collapsing back into the sheets. He pulled off her high heels, but left on the skirt and the sweater which she was still wearing.

"See Mom, you said we should cut it short tonight." He nodded towards the clock beside her. In her exhausted condition, she was barely able to see the time: 12: 39am. "Now you just lay there, I'll be right back."

Alicia felt him get up from the bed and leave. There was no way she could move, even if she wanted to. She lay there, totally fucked to the point of exhaustion, not even able to think straight, her whole body thrumming like a plucked guitar string. Once again, she'd lost track of the number of times she'd cum. Her mature body had responded instinctively with one orgasm after another as her son had turned her every which way, his enormous cock burying itself all the way into her in each different position.

"Just needed to get a little of this." She slowly opened her eyes as she heard Zach's voice. He climbed onto the bed and straddled her body, setting something down beside her. Through sleepy eyes, she saw he'd brought a big jar of Baby-Fresh Vaseline and a towel. She watched as he reached into the jar and scooped out a generous supply of the viscous lubricant.

"There, that's better," he said as he wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking it smoothly back and forth. Alicia rolled her head to the side, unable to move in her exhausted condition. She felt her sweater being pushed up her body.

"I haven't had enough of these yet tonight," Zach said quietly as he slid his free hand beneath her sweater and over her firm tits. He pushed the sweater higher so he could see, his slippery hand pumping smoothly back and forth. With the sweater bunched around her neck, he moved his hand from one tit to the other, gently squeezing and feeling her stiff nipples through her sexy black bra. Alicia lay there deliciously exhausted, barely able to move at all, close to passing out.

"Oh Mom, you are so beautiful," Zach whispered gently as he turned his hand and slid his fingers right down inside her bra, his fingertips toying with her nipple.

"Mmmmm," Alicia moaned, her body's lusty needs betraying her once more. His fingers moved from one breast to the other, sliding erotically down inside her sexy bra. As he rolled her other swollen nipple between his thumb and forefinger, she moaned deep in her throat once more.

"You're still awake?" Zach asked as he smiled down at his mother's inert form. "Let's see if you've got one more in you."

In her dazed state, she had no idea what he was talking about, but she felt him swing his body off of hers and move down on the bed. She felt her legs being pushed open and she looked down through hooded eyes to see her son kneeling between them. She closed her eyes and lay back, and then felt Zach's fingers slip inside her overflowing twat.

"Wow, Mom, that's really messy in there," he said as he started to saw his fingers back and forth. Zach looked down and saw the loads of cum he'd shot inside her oozing out of her leaking snatch, the milky goo sliding down her body and pooling on the sheet beneath her. With a smile on his face, he continued working his two fingers deep inside her as he brought his thumb up and rubbed it over the hooded sheath of her clit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds