The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

"Ohhhnnnnn," his exhausted mother moaned, her body lying still beneath him. He got his thumb good and wet with the juices inside her and pressed his thumb harder over the protruding little spire at the same time as he rubbed his long fingers along the roof of her vagina, his moving hand squelching noisily within her cum-filled pussy.

"Oh my God, not again," Alicia thought, the delicious sensations tearing right through her exhausted stupor.

"Oh...oh...aaaaaahhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed long and low as her body started to shake again. Her legs and arms quivered and twitched as Zach worked her over with his fingers, loving the sight of his thoroughly-fucked mother having one more climax as his silvery cum ran out of her overflowing cunt.

As her trembling body slowed and she collapsed back into the sheets, Zach straddled her chest once more and pointed his long slick cock at her exposed chest. "Oh fuck, Mom, here you go—one for you and one for me." He stroked his rock-hard prick vigorously as he came, spraying her bra-covered tits with a final huge load. He moved his spitting cock from one breast to the other, flooding her chest with cum. He stroked and stroked as his semen spewed forth, the sperm-laden fluid landing in milky ribbons on her soft creamy tits.

Alicia lay there totally exhausted, unable to move but feeling her chest becoming splattered with Zach's warm thick seed. She felt movement on the bed but was unable to move, her body succumbing to the exhaustion that had been overwhelming her.

"There you go, Mom, the last little bit is for you." Zach knelt next to mother's face and drew his spent prick across her mouth, the final oozing drops leaving a milky strand on her soft red lips. He stood next to the bed and looked down at his mother's mature sexy body, then pulled her sweater down over her cum-covered tits and pulled the blankets up over her. With a final glance at her blissfully serene face, he turned off the light and returned to his room, anxiously awaiting tomorrow—a whole night they would have together, alone.

Alicia lay in the dark, her mind drifting on the edge of sleep. She could feel the warm stickiness of Zach's semen beneath her sweater, knowing from the number of shots she'd felt land on her that he'd thoroughly covered her tits with his cum. She felt like rolling over, but realized she was too exhausted to even move. Her whole body was still tingling all over, and a twinge of painful delight went from her abused cunt all the way up through her entire body. She lay peacefully, realizing she'd never felt so wonderfully content in her entire life. She had never felt such exquisite sexual gratification, and the fact that it was her son that was bringing her this much pleasure just made it so much better. She felt her heart swell with pure joy at what a wonderful young man Zach had become, and how much she loved him. In just two nights, he had already shown her what a caring, considerate and passionate lover he could be—the perfect lover.

She too thought about tomorrow night, when she'd have Zach all to herself with no one else around. After looking at all those sexy pictures he had of her, she thought about what she could wear for her son, wanting to make him as happy as he'd made her. There was a shop near her office that sold high-end lingerie. She'd have no trouble finding something there that Zach would approve of. She might have to take a little longer than normal lunch break tomorrow—she definitely had some shopping she wanted to do.

Lying there on the edge of slumber, her body was still buzzing from the wildly intense fucking he'd just given her. Over the last couple of hours, he'd totally ravished her—driving his monstrous hard cock so far into her, she felt like she was being crucified—nailed to the cross by the long thick stake between her son's legs. His desire and sexual appetite for her was insatiable—and she loved it. As she lay there, totally exhausted and unable to even move, she wondered if she could continue to handle his beautiful huge cock and his ravenous desire for her. She wanted to try. She'd go to that lingerie store and get a few things that she was sure would have him climbing the walls. She'd pick out some things that would have his enormous prick stiffening again and again, although he never seemed to have any trouble with that—his huge teenage cock never seeming to lose its throbbing rigidity. Tomorrow night, she decided, she'd fuck him as savagely and tirelessly as he'd fucked her tonight.

Alicia was finally able to turn her head slightly to the side, her soft pillow cradling her pretty face. She could feel her pussy leaking, the multiple loads of cum her son had shot into her seeping out all over her sheets, but she didn't care—she loved the illicitly wicked feeling of her son's milky cum in and on her body . As she lay there, picturing him moving between her legs and feeding his big thick cock deep into her, she felt something tacky on her lower lip and slipped out her tongue. She drew it back into her mouth, the warm milky gob of cum clinging to her tongue. She closed her mouth and let his precious seed settle on her taste buds, savoring the final remnants of Zach's last orgasm. She swallowed slowly, enjoying the comforting sensation of the silky fluid sliding smoothly down her throat—the perfect end to a perfect night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds