The Good Wife: Alicia Wants More

She dropped her purse on the kitchen counter, slipped her blazer off and placed it on the back of one of the chairs. She smoothed down her sweater, feeling the soft material cling enticingly to her nicely-shaped tits. She left her high heels on, knowing Zach would like that. She stepped down the hall, knocked softly on her daughter's door, then quietly entered. She smiled to herself as she looked at her young daughter, her sandy-blonde hair strewn across her pillow as she slept peacefully. She'd fallen asleep with her bedside table lamp still on, a schoolbook lying open on the bed beside her.

Alicia quietly stepped across the room, picked up the book and set it down next to the lamp. As she reached to pull Grace's covers up, her pretty daughter rolled over slightly and opened her eyes.

"Mom, you're home. What time is it?"

"It's about 10:00, Honey," Alicia responded as she pulled the covers up to Grace's shoulders.

"I'm so tired," Grace groaned as she buried her face back into her pillow.

"Well, you just get some sleep, Dear," Alicia said as she got to her feet.

"Oh Mom, thanks for letting me stay at Jenna's tomorrow."

"That's fine, Sweetie. You just enjoy yourself. I think you two should do that more often—like when you were little." Alicia's wicked mind was already thinking of the things she and Zach would be able to do while Grace was staying overnight at her friend's.

"Okay. I'll see..." Grace didn't even finish her sentence before drifting back to sleep. Alicia quietly backed out of the room, gently closed the door, then turned and started towards Zach's room, her heart racing.

Zach looked up as his mother tapped gently on the door, then slowly opened it and poked her head around the corner. "Come on in, Mom, I've been waiting," he said as he looked at her pretty face, her dark hair sensually framing her lovely features. She closed the door behind her, and they both smiled as they heard the latch click into place. His eyes roamed over her sexy mature body as she walked across the room towards him in her high heels, her hips shifting provocatively from side to side.

"How's my big boy today?" she asked with a wicked little smile as she stood next to his desk.

"I'm good," Zach said as he let his eyes blatantly travel up and down her matronly form, her tall lithe body looking incredible in the tight clothes she was wearing. His gaze ran down from her pretty face all the way to her sexy shoes, then back up slowly, taking in the view of her perfect legs, the form-fitting skirt and the tight red sweater deliciously encasing her perfect tits. "Oh Mom, you are so gorgeous."

"So how many times have you gotten off today, Tiger?" she asked, a playful smile on her face as she leaned her hip on his desk and looked down at him suggestively.

"Those two times first thing this morning, and then twice more at school. I couldn't help it—I'd taken those panties with me that you gave me last night. But nothing since then," he hurriedly added. "I've...I've been waiting for you to come home."

"But I thought we promised each other that we'd be good tonight and wait for tomorrow?"

"I know, but I can't help it, Mom. After last night, I just can't wait again."

Alicia almost came on the spot. Hearing her son speak like that had her just spinning with desire. "I know, Sweetie, I feel the same. But we've got to be quiet, and we can't go all night like we did yesterday. We'll have all night tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," he replied, anxious to get to whatever she had in store for him.

"So how did this thing with Grace going to Jenna's come about? Did you say something?"

"I told Jenna you thought Grace needed to spend some time with her friends, that you were worried she was keeping things inside her about Dad."

"That's good. Oh yeah, what did you think about what Grace did with the yogurt and my jacket this morning?"

"That was unbelievable." Zach looked at his mother, a shameful look on his face. "But it was also kind of a turn-on."

"I thought so too. She must have inherited her taste for cum from me. Speaking of which, I think I promised you something, right?"

Zach watched as Alicia shimmied her hips from side to side while she worked her hands beneath her skirt, then a broad smile came over his face as she drew down her black panties and handed them to him.

"Oh my God, Mom, they're soaking wet," he said as he brought the soggy warm garment to his face and inhaled deeply.

"That's because I've been thinking about you all day, Sweetie. Have you been thinking about me?"

"You know I have," he replied, and then his face got more serious. "Mom, remember last night when you were saying how important it is for us to be totally honest with each other?"

Alicia remembered this was something they'd spoken about many times since the scandal with her husband became public knowledge. She reminded Zach of it a number of times last night when she'd found out how much he fantasized about her, how often he masturbated thinking about her. She curiously wondered what was on his mind now. "Yes Zach, we agreed we need to be totally honest with each other. So what is it?"

"You know those pictures of you in that magazine I have?"

"Yes."

"Those aren't the only pictures of you that I have. I have a lot more," he said this with a relieved tone in his voice, like he was making a confession.

"You mean there are more pictures of me in magazines like that?" She couldn't keep the surprise out of her voice.

"No, not exactly. Can you come around here?" he asked as he shifted his desk chair to one side to make room for her. As Alicia stepped around the desk to look over his shoulder, Zach's hand reached for the mouse. He clicked on the icon he had minimized when she came home.

"Wha...?" Alicia gasped as the sports site webpage was replaced by a screen showing four pictures of her, side by side, the pictures filling the screen from top to bottom. Only something was wrong—it was her, but it wasn't her. She recognized her face easily enough, but she knew the outfits she was wearing in the pictures didn't belong to her. She leaned in closer and looked at the four pictures. In the first one, she was wearing a brilliant white merry widow, with white stockings held up by ribbon-like garters. It looked like bridal lingerie and she felt a little twinge in her pussy as she realized how sexy she looked in the picture. The second picture had her in an extremely short black lace mini-dress, her legs looking spectacular in the sky-high black pumps she was wearing. In the third picture, she was wearing a scoop-necked mint-green t-shirt and a faded denim miniskirt. The t-shirt was tightly stretched over a huge set of tits, which she judged to be a least double-Ds. In the picture, her nipples stiffly cast dark shadows on the face of the form-fitting t-shirt. The last picture showed her once again in sexy lingerie, a matching electric-blue bra and panty set with her legs adorned by a pair of black thigh-high stockings. She was sitting facing the camera with her legs spread, her pussy bulging invitingly through the snug-fitting panties.

"Zach...these pictures...how...," she mumbled, unable to take her eyes off the sexy photos.

"It's Photoshop, Mom. Remember when I asked for a camera for Christmas a couple of years ago?"

Alicia nodded numbly, her eyes going from one erotic picture to the next. She remembered how they'd gotten Zach the camera, and how he seemed to be everywhere with that thing, taking pictures of her every chance he got. She never realized he was using it for this reason. As she thought about it, she felt herself getting aroused even more.

"So you've been taking pictures of me, and then doing this with them?" she asked, leaning in close to look at herself. She could see that her face and hair were slightly outlined from the rest of the photo. It was her head and face, all the way down her neck to where the layer ended at a chunky necklace, but from that point on, it was a different woman's body beneath.

"How...how do you do this?"

"I find a picture of something I'd like to see you in, then I pick out one of the pictures I have of your face that I think will look best. I then adjust the colors to make sure they match, then cut and paste a few layers to cover the original model's face, then insert yours. Voila," Zach explained, pointing to the four pictures on the screen.

"Zach, I...I look so beautiful in these," Alicia gushed, looking from one picture to the next over and over. "How many pictures like this do you have?"

He paused for a second before replying, nervously averting his eyes from hers. "Uh...thousands actually."

"Oh dear," Alicia felt her heart racing as she thought about all the time it must have taken her son to do that. She found it incredibly exciting that he was so obsessed with her. She sensed his nervousness at having made this confession to her, and knew she had to say something to alleviate his anxiety. "Zach, I am surprised, but I love it too. I'm so happy I can make you feel this way."

"Really, Mom? You're not upset with me? I was so worried, but I knew after last night I had to tell you."

"Oh Zach, you are my sweetheart," Alicia said as she took his face in her hands and brought her lips down to his. They kissed passionately, her tongue slipping deep into his mouth as she rolled her tongue against his. Finally, they drew apart, both of them breathless.

"Mmmm, that was nice," Alicia said softly as she turned and looked back at the computer screen, loving the pictures she was seeing of herself there. "Can you show me how you do one of these?"

"Sure," Zach replied as he sat forward and started to move the mouse. "Okay, I downloaded a picture a little while ago that I haven't Momized yet."

"Momized?"

"Yeah, that's what I call it when I take a picture I like and manipulate it to put your face in it." Alicia couldn't help but smile as he clicked the mouse and the program opened onto a screen showing a number of different folders. There were many of them, with names below the folders like "Lingerie 8", "Tight Sweaters 5", "Bikinis 7" and the one at the top left that immediately caught her eye, "1-Mom". Zach clicked on the one at the end of his Lingerie list and the folder opened, showing many thumbnails of pictures similar to the enlarged ones she'd seen on the screen. He quickly clicked on one, bringing it to the main screen in full size.

"Do you like this one?" he asked.

Alicia looked at the beautiful model, her pretty face looking seductively right into the camera as she stood with her feet shoulder-width apart, her sensuous body teasingly clothed in a white satin chemise with black lace trim, the hem of the chemise falling just below her pussy. Her breasts were perfect, nicely filling out the bodice of the chemise, one black ribbony shoulder strap having slid partway down her arm, the casually displaced strap making her look even more seductive. She stood in front of a deep mahogany wood wall, her bare legs glistening in the camera light. She wore a sexy pair of black high heeled sandals, a broad leather strap wound tightly around each trim ankle.

"She's beautiful, and I love what she's wearing. Those shoes are so sexy. I noticed the names of your files. In most of the pictures you have, am I wearing clothes of some sort?"

"Yes. I actually prefer that. I have a few where the model is partly naked, but for some reason, I much prefer seeing you in something sexy."

"I like that too," Alicia said with a smile on her face. She reached forward and put her hand on the back of her son's chair. "Okay, show me how you do it."

Alicia watched as Zach worked quickly. He went to the file labelled "1-Mom" and when he opened it, she was surprised to see probably more than fifty different head shots of her. He picked one and brought it to the main screen before dragging and dropping the partial picture onto the lingerie model's body. She watched as he moved the mouse here and there, first adjusting the color so the model's skin tone matched her own, then dragged the part with her head down to a bottom corner, out of the way from where he was going to work. He then outlined the upper part of the model's body with a dotted line of some form before cutting and pasting that part of the picture on top of the background. He then explained that he was going to the background layer again, and then he cut and pasted a portion of the rich wood wall behind the girl. Alicia watched as he moved and expanded the new section of wall, stretching it from one side of the model to the other, putting a new background behind her, this one covering her head. With the various layer manipulations he had done, it appeared now as the original picture, but with a headless model. He then dragged the layer with Alicia's face back into the correct position, then quickly adjusted the size so it was in the correct proportions to the original.

"There we go. What do you think?"

Alicia looked at the picture—it was now she who looked so sexy in that wispy outfit and come-fuck-me shoes. She had to lean in closely to see that the picture was a fake. At first glance, you would have no idea. She was very impressed by Zach's skill in working with the Photoshop program. "That's fantastic. I love it. And you say you have thousands of these that you've done?"

"Yes. I love the way you look in sexy clothes like that, Mom."

"Well, I have a few things like that."

"I know," he interjected quickly.

"And just how would you know that, Buster?" she asked teasingly as she drew one blood-red fingernail along his jawline. "Has someone been snooping in my underwear drawer?"

"Yes," he admitted, his face flushing bright red.

"That's okay, Zach. You can do that anytime you want. I find it very exciting that you do that. You can take anything you want from my room and jerk off anytime you like." She felt Zach shudder as she continued to trace her fingertip around his sensitive earlobe. "Now, these outfits like the ones in these pictures—maybe I should get some more. Would you like that?"

"I...I'd love that," he gasped out, a fine sheen of perspiration appearing on his young brow.

"Well, I guess I've got some shopping to do if you'd like to see me in something like that." She nodded towards the picture he'd just created. "I think another part of you likes seeing me in those outfits too." They both looked down between his legs, his enormous hard-on grotesquely tenting out the front of his pajama pants.

"Based on what you were telling me last night, I bet you've looked at those pictures on there many times and thought about me sucking you off, haven't you?"

"More times than you could imagine."

"Well, how would you like one of your fantasies to come true?"

"You mean you'd...you'd," Zach stuttered, watching wide-eyed as Alicia dropped to her knees and shifted beneath his desk, her face poised over his lap.

"Let's just get these out of the way." Her hands gripped his waistband and quickly pulled his pajama pants down and off his virile young body. "Oh God, it's so beautiful," she said breathlessly, her mature face mere inches from his thrusting erection. She stared at the stallion-like phallus, the engorged love-muscle standing up ramrod straight, the protruding veins pulsing with each beat of his racing heart. She could see his balls hanging between his legs, looking swollen and full. She knew it wouldn't be long before she'd have a bellyful of her son's thick rich cum.

Zach watched his mother staring intently at his huge prick, her eyes glazed over with desire as her tongue slid out from and circled instinctively around her soft red lips. He flexed his groin, causing a syrupy gob of pre-cum to pulse to the surface, the glistening fluid starting to run sluggishly down his upright shaft. "It's all yours, Mom. You can suck it as long as you want."

Alicia reached out and wrapped her delicate little hand around her son's steel-hard prick, her curling fingers not even meeting the base of her hand as she closed down on the throbbing shaft. She pumped slowly upwards, causing another glistening bead of pre-cum to ooze to the surface and start to distend enticingly downwards from the wet red eye, the shiny fluid dangling in a teasing shimmering strand. She'd been dreaming about this all day and her mouth was salivating like crazy as she moved closer, feeling the heat from her son's enflamed pecker on the skin of her face. She extended her tongue and captured the drizzling strand of fluid on the tip of her tongue, then sucked it back into her mouth and swallowed wantonly.

"Mmmmm." She purred like a kitten as the tasty morsel slid down her throat, but it only served to whet her appetite for more. Once she'd had the little appetizer there was no stopping her, not until she got her son's full load—straight from the source. She licked upwards, her spit-drenched tongue sliding luxuriously over her son's pulsing shaft. She slipped her lips over the broad flared head, loving the intense sensation of her full lips stretching almost to the tearing point before they slipped down over the thick rope-like ridge of his corona, the lemon-sized knob filling her mouth.

"Oh Mom, that feels so good," Zach groaned as his mother rolled her tongue slowly all around the plum-shaped head, bathing it in a hot bath of her gooey spit.

He was surprised when she pulled her mouth off his pulsing dong and looked up at him. "Don't forget to look at those pictures of me, Zach." She quickly engulfed his cock once more, her lips starting to slide further down his cock. He reached forward and grabbed the mouse, positioning the new picture over one of the others on his screen—four beautiful pictures of his mother looking sexy and fuckable, his to look at and fantasize about as the real thing was nestled beneath his desk, sucking him off. As his mother bobbed her head frantically up and down his rampant cock, he zeroed in on the picture he'd just altered, his mother's seductively smiling face looking back at him as she stood with her sexy legs well apart, the chemise draped enchantingly over her perfect tits, the hem ending teasingly high on her long toned legs. He looked at that shoulder strap that had slipped off her shoulder, the ribbon-like strap dangling provocatively down her arm. He looked at her tits, perfectly-shaped and threatening to spill over the top of the glistening satin chemise. One look at those tits—now his mothers' tits, was all it took.

"Oh Mom, I'm gonna cum," he groaned as he felt the delicious contractions begin in his midsection.

Alicia sucked wantonly, her cheeks caving in, her face pistoning lewdly up and down over her son's rock-hard cock as he began to cum. The first thick rope jettisoned forth, pasting itself forcefully against the hot wet tissues deep inside her mouth.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK," Zach moaned, his lust-glazed eyes looking at the pictures on his computer screen as his throbbing dick continued to go off inside his mother's wet sucking mouth. This was the kind of thing he'd fantasized about so many times—his sexy mature mother lying between his legs, sucking him off like a porn star, slurping and sucking for all she was worth, not being satisfied until she'd swallowed every creamy drop.

Alicia's lips were just buzzing, the intense friction between her mouth and her son's pulsing cock sending shivers of delight right down to her wet slippery twat. Zach's engorged prick continued to buck and twitch in her mouth, wad after wad of thick milky cream gushing into her mouth and splashing over her tonsils. She swallowed, wanting to drain him of every glorious drop. He continued to cum, his enormous member flooding her mouth with his precious nectar. She swallowed again, and then a third time before his spitting cock slowed and a final orgasmic shudder ran down his spine, the last traces of his flowing discharge oozing out onto her welcoming tongue. She continued to suck gently, her mature lips and tongue nursing tenderly at his seeping cockhead. With a final loving kiss on the very tip of his cock, she sat back and looked up at her son, his eyes looking at her lovingly as he sat there, his chest heaving as he fought to regain his breath.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds