The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

"Really," Mark said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I'm surprised that Sugar Daddy hasn't already been cleaned out by one of his whores."

"Mark!" Vivian said sharply. It surprised her that she had even admonished her son for speaking about his father like that, but some habits were hard to break. When things had been good, Vivian and Frank had made a good parenting team. Not for the first time Vivian wondered how it all had gone wrong. The divorce was years in the past, but tons of questions had never been answered. What had driven her husband into another woman's arms? Their sex life had been active and pleasurable. She almost slipped over into blaming herself for the thousandth time before she snapped back to reality. Whatever had driven Frank Jordan away was his own problem and was no longer her concern.

"What? I'm just saying..." Mark replied defensively.

Vivian reached over and stroked his hand. "I know, but he's still your father and nothing is accomplished by getting mad all over again."

Mark rolled his eyes. Sometimes he really didn't understand his mother. How could she still defend that piece of shit after all these years? He pushed back from the table, stood and put his coffee cup in the sink. "I'm going for a run," he called over his shoulder as he left the kitchen.

Vivian let him go without a word. All three of them had dealt with Frank's affair differently. Mark's outlet was exercise. Kim's had been cheerleading and Vivian's had been the most unhealthy, keeping it bottled up inside. But her relationship with Mark had allowed her to work through some of her feelings and for that she would be eternally grateful to her son.

Kim slid into the seat Mark had vacated. She eyed her mother warily, waiting for her to speak. Vivian looked out the window and sipped her coffee, gathering her thoughts.

"Well, what else did your father have to say? How is he?" Vivian asked, surprised to find that she actually cared.

Kim shrugged her shoulders, carefully choosing her words in order not to give away too much or give her mother more cause to think that more than talk had gone on at the meeting. "He's fine. Just working mostly. He's not seeing that woman anymore, you know."

Vivian nodded her head. She did know. Through connections with friends she was able to keep up with her ex-husband's life, though she again wondered why she cared. The fact of the matter was that they had been married for over 15 years and had raised two great kids together. As hurtful as the affair had been, she knew she still had some feelings for her husband. She kept these decidedly to herself as she knew her son would not understand. Kim probably would, but this was something she wasn't quite ready to share.

Kim took a deep breath and Vivian could tell that there was something else. "What is it Kim?" Behind them they heard the front shut behind Mark. They both turned to the window and followed his shirtless figure as he ran across the yard and out onto the street.

"He's something else, isn't he Mom?" Kim said, admiring her brother's lean muscled frame as he disappeared from sight.

Vivian was thinking the same thing, feeling hints of arousal despite the satisfying hour she'd spent with her son in bed this morning. Before Kim could change the subject, Vivian prompted, "Your father?"

Kim sighed again and turned back to her mother. "What would you say if I told you that Dad wanted to make up for things with us?"

Vivian looked carefully at her daughter. Even though Kim had stayed on cordial terms with her father, she knew that this had to be a sore subject with her mother. "I'd say it's a little to damn late for that. What makes you think he's changed, or that we should even care?"

Kim looked down at the table. She couldn't deny that the hot fuck and suck session with her father was the primary reason she was bringing up the subject, but revealing this information was subject matter for another time, if at all.

"I don't know," Kim said hesitantly. "I guess just some of the things he said today. He seems like he's really sorry and I know he misses us." She paused for a beat. "All of us."

Vivian didn't miss the reference and knew that Kim was pointedly including her. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms across her chest. "Come on Kim. Even if he hadn't cheated on me, you seem to forget that Mark has taken over most, if not all, of the roles your father fulfilled for me."

Kim slowly nodded and hesitated before treading onto what she knew would be a sore subject. "I know Mom, but really, how long can what we have last? We're all kind of going our separate ways. In a few years Mark will be in medical school. You can't expect him to always be there for you, can you?" Kim could tell from the narrowing of her Mother's eyes that she had gone for enough. "Just think about it, ok?" She got up from the table and walked away, no answer from her mother. Just before leaving the kitchen, she turned back. "Is it ok if Nancy comes over to lie out?" Her mother nodded and Kim went up the stairs.

Vivian sighed deeply and went to put her coffee cup away. She stood at the sink looking out the window, deep in thought. She saw Kay Reynolds wheel out of her driveway, headed down the street. She made a mental note to talk with Kay about Kim's bombshell. They had made plans for lunch later. With one last sigh of frustration, Vivian headed upstairs to shower and ready herself. She wished she had the time to lie out by the pool with Kim and Nancy, but she had several errands to run before lunch.

Mark was about a half mile into his run, breathing easily as his long legs ate up the pavement, when he heard the purr of a car engine close behind him. When the vehicle didn't go around him, he jerked a look over his shoulder and then smiled. He should have known something would come up and interrupt his workout.

Kay Reynolds was sitting behind the wheel of her late-model black Lexus SUV, waving her fingers at Mark, a big grin on her face. Mark stopped and stood with his hands interlaced on top of his head as Kay pulled up and rolled down her window.

"Hey stud! Whatcha doin'?" Kay was leaning over the console, her customary gym outfit on, the thin top stretched taut across her 32DDs. On cue, her little nipples were threatening to rip twin holes through the front. She tucked a strand of her reddish brown hair behind an ear and winked saucily at Mark, her violet blue eyes twinkling.

Mark pushed his sunglasses on top of his head and rested his forearms on the window sill. "Trying to get in a workout, Kay. What's up with you?" He gazed openly at his 40 year old neighbor's abundant chest. Pleased with his reaction, Kay sat back in her seat and made as if to wipe something from her chest before blatantly cupping and lifting her big jugs.

"Trolling for cock. Get your big dick in here and I'll give you a workout!"

Mark laughed and shook his head, but opened the door and slid into the air conditioned interior. Kay giggled, clapping her hands and leaned over, tongue kissing her son's best friend deeply.

"Where's Spencer," Mark asked when she drew back and pulled into traffic.

"At home. I fucked him this morning so I could go get a workout without him following me around like a puppy dog."

Mark shook his head and chuckled. He and Vivian might have been having an incestuous affair of their own, but Kay and Spencer were definitely outpacing them in the volume department. It seemed that every time Mark called or dropped by the Reynolds', Spencer had his mother bent over or laid on some piece of furniture. More often times than not Mark joined in. However, on those times that the patriarch of the family, Bob, was present, usually jerking off in the corner, Mark beat a hasty retreat. While he knew that Bob got off on seeing his nympho wife used by his son and neighbor, the presence of the big man creeped Mark out. "What about Bob?"

Kay waved her hand dismissively. "He actually went to work today. I think he got his fill last night." She and Spencer had put on quite a show last night, beginning with Kay sucking off her son under the dinner table and culminating in her guts being basted by her only son as he ruthlessly fucked her ass. Bob had soaked up every depraved second, silently stroking himself in the corner, storing up the visions until he was allowed to cum by his dominant wife. Frequently Kay would deny him this pleasure and Bob would be forced to make a late night phone call to his girl Friday, Audrey, who would drag herself out of bed, meet her boss at the long closed store he owned and relieve him of his burden. Audrey never questioned the reason behind these booty calls, she was grateful that whatever was going on at the Reynolds', it was resulting in her getting more and more attention from her boss.

Mark looked out the window as they sped along. He felt partially responsible for the present dynamic at the Reynolds, but no one seemed to be complaining and who was he to mess up a good thing.

With a screech of tires, they had apparently arrived at their destination, a hotel in an out of the way part of town. Mark looked over at Kay who was grinning and dangling a room card between her fingers.

"Come on lover. I recently had the foresight to book a room on a long term lease. This will give us more privacy!"

Mark laughed. "I thought you got off on a crowd?"

Kay giggled as she leaned over and palmed Mark's prodigious bulge. "Oh, I do! But sometimes I like to concentrate on just one big dick!" She planted a wet kiss on his exposed chest and with one last grope of his package, exited the car. Mark shook his head and followed.

"Ok, tell me everything and don't leave anything out!"

Kim and her best friend, Nancy Taylor, were lounging beside the Jordan's pool, soaking up the late morning sun. The two nubile teens had immediately discarded their barely there bikini tops and their sumptuous chests glistened with the oil they had each considerately applied to each other. Both girls' knew that things would ultimately lead to much more, but for now they were content to lie there while appreciating the others physical charms.

Kim and Nancy had been friends forever, but it wasn't until a year or so ago that their friendship had become much more. Many hours had been spent in each other's beds, licking, touching and sucking each other to countless climaxes. Once Mark had burst onto the scene, they had a ready supply of big cock to go with their experienced tongues and fingers.

Kim coolly appraised her friends' curves from behind her oversized sunglasses. She couldn't wait to share the good news that she would be going to State with Nancy in a few short weeks. She licked her lips as she watched her raven haired friend work the suntan lotion into her firm 34Ds, before moving down to her flat, hard stomach. Kim's session with her father this morning had only wetted her appetite for more and she looked forward to a hot fuck session with Nancy.

Kim related to her friend how she had gone to her father's office, their conversation and the events that ultimately resulted in her father ass fucking her over his desk. While she talked she could see Nancy squirm in her chair and noticed how her nipples swelled and extended. By the end of the story, Nancy had abandoned all pretexts and was openly rubbing her fingers over her thong clad mound.

"Oooooh, Kim! That sounds so fucking hot! I can hardly believe you actually fucked your Dad!" Nancy paused, her mind's eye picturing the tall, distinguished Mr. Jordan. "I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that myself!"

"How about giving me a piece first?"

The two teens jumped and squealed at the sound of the voice behind them. They hastened to cover their abundant charms and looked back to see a grinning Spencer Reynolds standing behind them.

The key was barely out of the lock before Kay Reynolds was plastered on Mark. She jumped onto him, her legs locked around his waist, her finely sculpted face reaching towards his, her mouth searching for his. Mark wrapped his strong arms around her tiny frame, pressing her against him as he walked them over to the bed. The two lovers' mouths were locked in a steamy tongue kiss until Mark's legs contacted the bed. He playfully threw Kay onto the bed where she bounced once before settling, her smoldering gaze devouring the young stud.

Mark reached down and swiftly pushed his running shorts to the ground. As he stood back up, his thick, swelling cock bobbled in front of him. Kay licked her lips as she scooted towards the side of the bed. She rested her feet on the floor in front of Mark and reached down, hauling her tight top over her head. She shook out her shoulder length hair sending her big boobs swinging sweetly to and fro. Mark reached down and cupped the firm melons in his hands, their ever hard nipples piercing his palms. He squeezed them tightly and pressed them together, marveling at their size on Kay's small frame.

With her little frame and big tits, Kay practically dripped sex. Everywhere she went she was constantly ogled and stared at by men and women alike. She did nothing to prevent this and in fact dressed to accentuate her curves. Mark had never met a woman who personified sex as much as Kay. Having her next door and always hot for his meat was like a dream come true. As Kay reached up to take his thick pole in her hands, Mark brushed them away.

"Let me," he whispered huskily.

Kay smiled broadly as Mark took his cock in his hand and began to stroke the long shaft. She leaned forward, her warm breath bathing his cock. Lewdly, she spat upon it, giving Mark some lubrication for his rubbing. He began to pump it faster, right in front of her face. Kay moaned deep in her throat, eager to taste the scrumptious meal swelling in front of her.

Kay looked up at Mark, her violet eyes locked on his. She chewed on her full bottom lip, the heat from his cock warming her face. "Such a big, big cock, baby," she whispered. "Can I suck it, please?"

Mark smiled down at her. "Stick out your tongue," he ordered. Kay immediately complied, her wet, pink tongue lolling out and flicking sexily up at him. Her eyes still glued to him, Kay began to tremble with lust as Mark began to lightly slap the heavy pole on her tongue. The fwap, fwap, fwap of the lewd junction echoed in the otherwise silent room. Barely able to restrain herself from reaching up and grasping him, Kay put her right hand to work between her legs, sliding it underneath the waistband of her shorts, over her flat tummy and then working it over her piping hot twat. With her left, she started tweaking and pulling on her rigid nipples, turning them a bright shade of red.

He was pleased to see that Kay was practically drooling as he cock slapped her tongue. When he spied a pearly drop of precum ooze from the tip, he squeezed his shaft upwards and deposited it on her tongue. Kay hastily sucked her tongue in and savored the salty treat. She shuddered again, a mini orgasm flaring briefly as she continued to touch herself.

"Please, baby! Let me suck you!" she hoarsely pleaded, desperately wanting the hot shaft sliding over her tongue and butting against her throat. Mark could see the aching want in her eyes. He too wanted to feel her hot mouth around him, but knew that the anticipation would make it even more pleasurable. Slowly and methodically he began to rub his now dripping cock head over her pretty features leaving snail trails on her skin. Kay moaned and clenched her eyes shut. He drug it over her cheeks and eyes, the heat searing her lids. Moving further down, he slid it up and down her soft throat and neck.

"Close your mouth Kay," he said and when she did he worked the spongy tip over her puffy red lips. Kay looked up at him, her eyes watering. Suddenly she could take it no more. With a naked whimper of lust, she opened her mouth wide and plunged it over the thick head, her tongue working over it as she sucked hard.

Mark grinned and put his hands on his hips, pumping his hips lazily forward, pushing his prick into her buttery wet mouth. When Kay went to reach up, he pushed her hands away. "No, not yet. Just suck me."

Kay looked up at him adoringly. How far the shy man/boy had come since that day in her kitchen. She took great pride, but not all the credit, for his transformation into the powerful sexual being he now was. Mark's skills had now caught up to his physical blessings and she knew that he would make many women happy for a long time with his gifts. Even with him going back to school she hoped to be able to enjoy his prowess from time to time for many years to come.

Mark hissed air out of his mouth at the feel of Kay gently nibbling and gnawing on the fat tube in her mouth. He had worked half of his length into her and was gently sawing back and forth. Spittle dribbled from the corners of her stretched lips, coating her chin. Kay opened her mouth wider and fitted her lips over her teeth. Mark palmed her head and began to thrust more insistently, pumping her sweet mouth. When his wide head butted her throat, Kay coughed violently and pulled back, the well sucked pole glistening.

She raised her eyes to his and cocked her head to the side. "Do I still suck you good, baby?"

Mark smiled. "You know you do, but now it's my turn." He gently shoved her backwards and dropped to his knees between her smooth, wide spread legs. Reaching up he pulled her shorts off her and discarded them to the side, examining the pink shaven clam in front of him. He blew warm breath over it, chuckling at the eruption of goose bumps on her inner thighs. He leaned forward, tongue extended.

"What the fuck Spencer?!" Kim yelled, throwing her towel over her nude torso. Spencer grinned down at her as she blushed deeply. Even though what he was seeing was nothing new, she was still embarrassed. She had fucked Spencer one time before when he'd surprised her and Mark by the pool. She still regretted that decision, not that the sex was bad, but that Spencer had taken that one time as license to hit on her at every opportunity. She wrapped the towel around her and fixed him with a steely glare. "You can't just come over here whenever you want. Where's Mommy?" Both families were well aware of what went behind the door of each other's home.

Spencer shrugged as his eyes turned to Nancy. "At the gym. We fucked this morning, but I'm still horny. Sounds like you two were getting cranked up. Mind if I join in?" His eyes slid over Nancy's firm boobs and flat tummy. He licked his lips as he took in the tiny thong covering her cunt and further down her long toned legs. When he looked back at her face, her blue eyes were mirthful. At least she wasn't rolling them dramatically as Kim was.

"I don't think so Spencer," Kim said. While she thought Spencer was an attractive guy and he had a big cock and knew how to use it, there was something about his families' dynamic that creeped her out. They say that those in glass houses...... but the Reynolds with big Bob jacking off in the corner were just more....more sleazy. She gave a slight shudder remembering her job interview with the man. She looked over at Nancy who was coolly appraising Spencer, her long fingers idly caressing the outside of her round orbs. "But hey, if you two want to get it on, by all means do so. Far be it from me to stand in the way of true love." Nancy looked at her.

"You mean it Kim? You won't be mad?" The two lovers had a very open relationship, but Nancy knew how Kim felt about Spencer and she wasn't about to risk their relationship over him. Kim shrugged her shoulders and waved dismissively. Spencer was by now eagerly rubbing his hands together, his swimsuit tented out obscenely. Nancy looked over at him. "Alright. Let's see what you're bringing to the party."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds