The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

Like a steam locomotive, Mark slowly increased his pace, using only half of his weapon. He knew that at speed, he could cause some serious damage with all his cock and he wanted this ass to fuck for many years to come. He assumed a push-up position over her, further bending her body and began to toss himself rapidly into her tight butt. He hung his sweat drenched head down, looking back at their coupling. The sight of his big cock spearing her tiny hole again and again filled him with pride and lust. He knew that the tightness and heat would soon overwhelm him so he looked up at Kay, her eyes closed in pleasure. "Where do you want it baby? I'm so close!"

Kay's blue eyes fluttered open and focused on his face. She smiled widely. "Fill me up baby! Pump my guts full of your hot cum!"

With a roar of pleasure, Mark did just that, rearing back, grasping her ankles and pumping glob upon glob of hot thick cum into her anal passage. Kay screamed as well, the searing heat of his cum triggering her own climax. Luckily it was the middle of the day or someone from the adjoining rooms would have called the cops. It sounded like two people being butchered as the two yelled and moaned their way through their orgasms.

As his pace slowed, Mark could feel Kay's experienced muscles milking him dry. Gasping like he'd just run a 5K, he fell back, his softening cock plopping from her ass. Kay lazily rolled over, crawled to him and like a cat, began to clean his cummy cock, licking up every stray glob of cum she came across. Satisfied for the moment, she rested her head on his hard stomach, listening to his pounding heart slowly returning to normal.

"Wow, you are fantastic Kay," Mark murmured, savoring the warm afterglow.

"You too baby," she replied dreamily. "Let's have a little nap and do it again, ok?"

Mark chuckled and caressed her hair. "You're insatiable." He closed his eyes and did exactly that.

Vivian was standing at the kitchen counter, idly running a wet cloth over the surface, when she saw Kay Reynolds' vehicle stop at the curb. It was four p.m. and she hadn't seen Mark since that morning when he'd left for his run. At first worried when he didn't return, she'd calmed herself, knowing that Mark was a grown man and if there had been an accident, someone would have called. Seeing her son climb out of Kay's SUV, all her questions were answered. So that's where you've been and that's why Kay missed lunch, Vivian thought.

She wasn't exactly jealous. She had never tried to keep her son from sleeping with other women since their relationship had begun, but she still felt a brief flash of anger. Vivian had spent most of the day running errands, then cleaning the house. She'd hoped that staying busy would occupy her thoughts, but she had still spent most of the day digesting Kim's news from that morning.

Vivian had thought that her ex, Frank, was out of their lives and out of her system, but the more she thought about what Kim had told her, the more she wondered if that was going to be the case. When she heard the front door shut, she turned from the counter and wiped her hands, waiting for Mark to appear.

Mark poked his head around the counter, spying his mother. He hung his head for a second, and then walked to the fridge, removing a bottle of water.

"How was your workout?" Kay asked a teasing lilt in her voice. "Did you and Kay get all sweaty?"

Mark looked at her as he took a drink of water. He grinned at her smirk, relieved that yet again, she wasn't pissed about his dalliances. He walked over to his mother, standing in front of her, noticing how her green eyes slid over his lean, muscular chest. Vivian rested her hands on the counter behind her, pushing out her bountiful chest and flipping her hair back away from her face. She cocked her head to the side, looking at her handsome son.

"No kiss for Mommy?" she whispered, a sudden lust for her son pushing her thoughts of Frank to the background. Mark grinned wider now and leaned in, pressing his lips to his mother's, their tongues lightly sliding against each others. Vivian suddenly pulled back.

"Ewww! Mark, you stink!" She made to get around him, but Mark wrapped his long arms around her and ground his still perspiring body against hers. After his and Kay's last romp, this one finishing with his cock between her soft tits, painting her face with ropes of cum, they'd left the hotel without the shower they'd both needed. Kay dementedly was still wearing Mark's load, passing on even a wiping. She'd shocked even Mark when she'd explained that it was a present for Bob when he got home.

"Ew! Ew! Get off me!" Vivian squealed, struggling against her laughing son.

Mark kissed and laughed against her neck as her small hands pushed ineffectively against him. "Sure, on one condition. You join me." When he pulled back to look at her, Vivian surprised him by twisting away and running for the stairs.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," she called over her shoulder, running up the stairs, unbuttoning her blouse clumsily as she went. Mark took off after her, catching her at the top of the stairs. He bumped her intentionally with his hip, shooting by her, into her bedroom. Vivian giggled, and then slowed to a walk. She continued to unbutton her blouse, shrugging it off and leaving it on the carpet. Inside her bedroom, she reached back to unclasp her bra, slipping it off her shoulders and discarding it to the side. She massaged the marks of her brassiere on her big tits, catching a glimpse of her profile in the mirror. Turning to it, she undid and slid her shorts and panties off as she heard the shower start in the bathroom. Examining her curvy figure in the reflection, she posed sexily, her hands in her hair; breasts pushed forward and blew herself a kiss. She then turned and went to join her son in the shower.

Mark was already underneath the spray of the shower, grinning back at her. Vivian opened the clear door and entered the big stall, which had been built for two. Mark turned to her as he leaned his head back under the water, wetting his hair. Kay leaned back against the cool tiles and watched her son. Her eyes slid down his frame, over his muscular chest and abs to center on the dangling appendage between his legs. Mark was already getting hard she noticed, the twitching snake rising slowly.

He knew his mother was checking him out, so he took his time wetting his head. When he leaned back up and opened his eyes, he saw that Vivian's green eyes were slightly slitted, examining his growing cock. He smirked and reached over to pick up the shampoo bottle. Squeezing a glob into his hand, he began to work it into his hair, his movements causing his stiffening cock to swing to and fro. Vivian's eyes tracked the pendulum swing of her firstborn's tool as her pink tongue rolled around her lips. Her eyes moved up to his, noting his smirk of satisfaction.

"You're incorrigible," she laughed, then walked forward, removing Mark's hands and washing his hair herself. Mark placed his hands on her hips and pulled her forward, pressing their wet bodies against each other. "I haven't done this in years," she said, continuing to scrub his hair.

"I like it," Mark said, looking down at his sexy mother. "You always take care of me Mom."

Vivian removed her hands as Mark tilted his head back, rinsing his hair. "Yes I do Mark. I always try to do what is best for you."

Something about the tone of her voice registered in Mark's brain. He opened his eyes, noting the serious expression on his mother's face. "What is it Mom?"

"We need to talk. And since I'm the mom and I make the rules, I can talk with my mouth full." She reached down and gripped his half-hard prick, squeezing it tightly and guided him to the built-in seat in the back corner of the shower. Realizing what was in store, Mark eagerly sat, opening his legs for his mother as she stood before him.

Vivian first opened the door and removed a bath towel, folded it and placed it on the floor. Placing her knees upon the thick cushion, she ran her hands up Mark's strong legs before again grasping him in her tiny, warm hands. Leaning forward, she planted a big smooch on the now throbbing head and licked over its surface, looking up at her son as she did.

Mark leaned his head back against the tile, groaning in his throat as he felt his mother's tongue lathe his cock head. Vivian rolled her tongue over and over the spongy knob, wetting it with her saliva. With a mother's intuition, she knew that this was the best time to bring up the subject rattling around in her head.

"Baby?"

Mark looked down as Vivian wormed her pink tongue into his cock slit. "Yeah Mom?" he replied huskily.

"What would you say if I invited your father over tonight for dinner with us?" Before he could reply, she sucked his knob between her full lips and suckled it hard.

Mark gasped at the contact of her hot, wet mouth around his plum shaped head. His head swum from the pounding of his heart in his chest and he struggled to form words as Vivian sunk her mouth lower onto him, now vacuuming a third of his cock, her tongue a flurry of motion along the underside.

"W...w....w...why would you want to do that?" he managed.

Kay bobbed her head back and forth a couple of times upon him then drew her mouth off with a wet plop. She took him in both hands and began to twist them in opposite directions, wringing his cock. "I think it may be time to let bygones be bygones." Vivian then extended her tongue and slapped his hard rod sharply against it while she waited for his answer.

Mark quickly realized the primary reason for his mother asking him like this. With his cock in her hot mouth, he was less likely to refuse to cooperate. "You little cock...." Vivian quickly darted her head forward, plunging half of his prick (all she could comfortably handle) back into her mouth. She sucked long and hard then pulled back.

"...sucker," Mark finished, but there was a grin on his face when he said it. Vivian smiled back, his throbbing cock bobbing in her fists before her face.

"Come on Mark, think about it. As good as this is, we have to think about your future," she licked a glob of pre cum that appeared at the tip, "And mine. As much as I'd like to think you would, I can't really picture you still fucking me when I'm 80. Can you?"

Mark's eyes were rolling in his head from the pleasurable feelings emanating from his groin as his mother bobbed her head down and off, down and off, a wet pop coming from her sucking mouth each time his head appeared. All the while Vivian's intense green eyes gazed upwards at him, the need in them evident. His mind was a whirl of thoughts, processing this change of heart in his mother. He suddenly realized how selfish he was being. This was his mother's life too. He couldn't just traipse off to med school, get married, have kids, etc, and expect his mother to live out such a lonely existence.

Vivian was now slowly working her mouth up and down the thick shaft, her cheeks hollowing inward as she looked at Mark's face. Even through the curtain of lust on it, she could tell he was giving her words serious thought. His next words caused her to abruptly pull back in surprise, his long pole swing upwards to point wetly at the ceiling.

"I'm so sorry Mom."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for baby?" Vivian actually had to move her head to the side to see around the view blocking monster obscuring her son's face.

"For being so selfish. I can't expect you to just have this and whatever our future might hold for us and be happy. I just want to make sure that it's Dad that will make you happy. Are you sure you can forgive him?"

Vivian beamed with pride at her son. He had matured so much in so little time. It was clear that his paramount concern was her long-term happiness, not his own transient pleasures. She reached back up, reclaiming his cock and began to lustily stroke it.

"I don't know baby. I really won't know until I see what his true intentions are. That's why I want to have him over. Let him come here, with all of us and prove to us that he deserves to be a part of this family again." She opened her lips partway and turning her head, began to slide them over the underside of his cock, from the tip to the base, her tongue tickling his pulsating vein as she did.

Mark leaned his head back and sighed. "Promise me one thing first Mom?"

"Anything my darling," she replied then continued her licking.

"Promise me you'll still find time to suck my cock if you guys reconcile?"

Chuckling, the horny mother popped his knob in her mouth then gently gnawed it with her teeth. "Time? That won't take any time at all. Not the way I suck cock." Satisfied that she had gotten what she wanted, Vivian dropped her head back onto his cock and began voraciously sucking him.

It felt to Mark like she was trying to suck his balls up through his cock and he had new appreciation for the phrase "suck a golf ball through a garden hose". Vivian's eyes were closed now, the better to concentrate her senses on the heat and taste of her son's prick in her mouth. She began adding a twisting motion to her rapidly bobbing head, twirling her tongue around the mouth stretcher as it pumped through her mouth.

Mark was groaning loudly now, his toes curling in pleasure on the shower floor. He had given up trying to hold out on his Mom some time ago. Why bother when she was so willing to repeat the depraved act time and time again? He looked down at the sight of his prick pumping through her lips then further down to her swinging boobs, wetly smacking together. Mark's hand came up and gripped the back of his mother's head, controlling her pace.

When she felt Mark palm her head, Vivian knew her son was close. She took the hand pumping the base of his cock and cradled his big nut sack with it, squeezing and pulling tenderly. The hand on the shower floor she brought up just below his balls and then without warning, pumped her middle finger into Mark's ass, moving it back and forth rapidly. Mark bellowed in surprise and pleasure at this unexpected violation, his balls rolled up and he shot forth his seed into his mother's eager mouth.

Vivian whimpered in satisfaction as the first salty blast shot into her throat. She pulled back, keeping his pulsating head between her lips, her hands still busy and tasted the next two copious shots coat her tongue. Moaning herself now, she pulled Mark from her mouth and jacked him in front of her face, the remaining, weaker ropes painting her cheeks. She continued to jack and finger him as he shuddered in pleasure. Milking the last gobbet to the surface of his knob, she licked it off, and then sat back, scooping the clinging shots from her cheeks and daintily licking her fingers. She could taste his funky ass as well and resolved to get her tongue up his butt sometime in the future.

Mark could only look in awe at his mother as she cleaned up his mess. What a cocksucker, he thought. He didn't care if he had to start sharing her with Dad. Even with his stamina, he was starting to wonder if he was man enough to keep her happy all by himself.

"Let's do invite Dad over tonight Mom," Mark said, pleased by the smile his mother gave him. "Let's hear him out. It can't hurt to at least talk about it." He stood as Vivian did the same. The mother and son came together, their arms wrapped around each other, their mouths sharing a long, deep kiss. Mark pulled back. "Worst case scenario, you sell the house and move in with Kim and I at school. What do you say?" His hand had moved between his mother's legs at this point, slowly frigging back and forth over her hot mound.

Vivian moaned, the touch of Mark's hand inciting her desire. As much as she wanted to take his seat and let him take her on a magical mystery trip, there was much to do if Frank was coming over for dinner. She regretfully pulled from his touch and moved back into the spray of the shower, loving the look of lust crossing her son's face.

"That's enough for now, stud. Save it for later. We've got work to do."

Mark laughed and turned to direct the second shower head's spray onto himself.

By the time Vivian and Mark were cleaned up and presentable, they found Kim in the kitchen. She had sent Spencer and Nancy on their merry ways and was now dressed in a simple sun dress, her blonde hair gathered back in a long pony tail. True to her nature however, the dress was all she wore save the flip flops on her feet. Vivian had almost pulled out all the stops, knowing that Frank was going to be coming over, but had at the last moment opted for the same look as Kim.

They laughed at each other and both twirled around, their sun dresses flipping up, giving a careful observer twin shots of their uncovered bottoms. Neither of the two women had applied much makeup, save for lipstick, their summer tans sufficient. Vivian had pinned her hair back with twin diamond studded barrettes that had been given to her by Frank.

"Kim?"

"Yes, Mom?"

"Why don't you call your father and see if he is free for dinner tonight?"

Kim gleefully clapped her hands together, bouncing on the tips of her toes, her pony tail swinging. She retrieved her cell phone from the counter as Vivian poured them two glasses of wine. Mark had already pulled a beer from the fridge and was sitting on the counter sipping it as Kim made the call.

"Daddy? Hey!" Kim listened for a moment, and then blushed a deep red, which caused her mother and brother to glance at each other with raised eyebrows. "I know. Me too! Listen, are you free tonight? You are? Great! Would you like to join us for dinner?" She paused, listening. Then covered the phone and turned to Vivian. "What can he bring?"

"A bottle of red to go with steaks would be nice," Vivian replied. Mark took the cue and went out the door to start the charcoal grill.

Kim relayed the information. "Okay Daddy, see you then. Uh huh, me too!" When she hung up, she could see her mom looking at her closely. "What is it Mom?"

Vivian studied her for a moment. There weren't many things that could make her daughter blush and she wondered what it was her father said to her that caused her reaction. "What did your father say?"

Kim sipped her wine. "He said he'd be over in about an hour." She took another quick sip, her blue eyes flitting up at her mother, and then pointedly darting away. "I think I'll go help Mark." She turned to leave, but Vivian stopped her.

"Uh uh, missy. Not so fast. Have a seat."

Kim was looking at her mother apprehensively, fearing, rightfully so, that her mother was seeing through her concocted story of her and her father's meeting. She went and sat down at the kitchen table. Vivian sat across from her and stared unblinking at her daughter for several long seconds.

"Soooo, was it you or your father that made the first move?"

Kim's eyes opened wide and her jaw dropped open. She should have known better than to try and keep a secret from her mother. She knew her too well for that.

"Me," she meekly admitted, ducking her head and preparing for the outburst.

"Hmmmm," Vivian said, taking a sip of her wine. "He's got a pretty big cock, huh?"

Kim almost fell out of her seat at this, so shocked was she by her mother's laissez faire attitude about the matter. She looked up with widened eyes to find her mother's glinting with humor directed back at her.

"You...you're not mad?"

Vivian shrugged her shoulders and looked out the window. "I suppose I should be. All the laws and morals of society say that I should have him arrested and thrown under the jail for banging his teenage daughter." She looked back at Kim. "But who am I to judge?" She reached over and took Kim's hands in her own. "Do you realize how lucky we are to have him?" she inclined her head towards the back patio and Mark lighting the grill. "That boy, excuse me, young man has changed our lives forever. This summer he's allowed me to purge so much of the bitterness I've felt towards your father. I finally feel I'm able now to move forward and the more I think about it, the more I want to move forward with your dad."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds