The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

"Awww, Mark. You dropped dessert!"

Slower still his gaze drew past his sister's large dangling breasts to her waist where she was bent on all fours, the better to accommodate their father, who was behind his daughter, slowly pumping her twat full of his thick prong.

"Welcome back son! Come on in and join us!"

Mark's mouth was moving, but no sounds came out. It seemed like someone had suddenly jammed a handful of cotton balls in there. He gulped, his tongue thick to match his quickly reviving cock. He watched in stunned silence as his dad tossed his hips forward, jamming Kim full of thick meat. She gasped loudly then leaned down, licking wetly at her mother's pussy.

"Wh...wh...wha...what the fuck..." Mark finally croaked. The rest of his family all dissolved in laughter.

"Oh baby, if you could see the look on your face right now!" Vivian tittered. "This is priceless!" She moaned then, her head lolling back, reaching down to grasp Kim's ponytail, pulling her deeper into her twat.

Mark felt his face flushing. Whether from shame, embarrassment, rage, he didn't know. "I can't fucking believe this! You're kidding me, right? This is all some sick joke, right?"

"No sicker than the trick we all pulled on Mom at Aunt Sue's," Kim laughed, her face scrunching, then relaxing, feeling the long, steady thrusts her father was throwing her way. Her heavy breasts swung and shimmied beneath her as she pushed back against him.

"Come on son. There's too much here for me to handle by myself. Besides, you're the man we need to thank for making this possible."

Mark gulped, watching his dad leisurely fuck his daughter. Frank ran his strong hands over Kim's frame, leaning down to cradle and squeeze her boobs. He suddenly realized he was rubbing the rapidly expanding bulge in his shorts while watching the lurid scene. Vivian too had noticed this.

"Mark....Mark....Mark!"

His jerked his head her way, his hand falling away from his crotch. Vivian noticed the far away look in his eyes, but she also noted the burning desire there.

"C'mere," she commanded.

Mark found his feet shuffling forward. Despite the fact that he and his mother and sister had replicated this exact scene on this exact couch several times before, he never thought he'd be seeing it as a spectator. He stopped beside his mother.

Vivian matter-of-factly reached out and pushed his shorts down, his heavy cock swinging free. She grasped it in her right hand, and then rolled on her hip, until she too was on her hands and knees. Kim never missed a beat, now licking through the folds of her mom's wet cunt up to the puckered rose bud. She paused there, her hands gripping her mother's hips as she wormed her pink tongue inside Vivian's ass. She lewdly winked at her brother as he stared open mouthed. Mark gasped and looked down at his mother.

Vivian was dragging her wet tongue over and around the long shaft bobbling in front of her. Reaching the top, she popped the spongy knob between her lips, sucked for a moment, then spat him out, continuing her licking. Mark was soon at a perfect 45 degree angle, his sword cleaving the air towards his mother's mouth. Vivian licked her way to the top and then reached out, jacking her son as she addressed him.

"How perfect is this Mark? You've got everything you could ever want for this family right here in this room."

Mark looked down at her, his eyes still glassy.

"Don't you see darling? This is perfect for all of us. You and Kim can go lead your lives without having to worry about me, or your father for that matter. Take the roads that come before you. All the time knowing that this will always be here for you when you want it."

Mark was nodding now. He breathed deeply and slowly exhaled, smiling in turn at his mom, his sister and his dad. They had all halted their movements, watching him, knowing that his acquiescence or rejection would dictate where this led.

"All right then. Dad get back to fucking. Kim you get back to licking. And Mom, I'm gonna fuck your mouth. Let's see if we can't time this right for all of us." He palmed his mother's brunette bob in both hands and thrust forward, sinking half of his cock into her moaning mouth. Kim squealed excitedly as her father began jack hammering her from behind. Her squeals trailed off as her mouth found her mother's ass and pussy again, licking back and forth.

Beads of sweat dripped from Frank's furrowed brow as he pistoned into his daughter, his hips a blur of motion. He watched the muscles in her back bunch and relax as she thrust back into him. He leaned over, steadying himself with his left hand on Kim's ass. Taking her right hand in his, he brought them to Vivian's pussy as Kim looked back at him.

"Here, baby. I think your Mom needs a finger...or two."

Grinning, Kim joined her father as they both plunged their index fingers into Vivian twat. They could hear her guttural moans around Mark's cock as they slid them rapidly in and out. His finger wet with Vivian's juices, Frank pulled back, leaving the task to Kim. He then inserted the aforementioned finger in his daughter's ass, worming it back and forth. Kim lurched and bucked, both her holes being attended to by her father. Her head dropped down, her mouth open, her breath coming in gasps, until her father grabbed her ponytail and pulled her back up, pushing her head forward between her mother's ass cheeks.

Kim licked around the shining bud for a moment before resuming her tongue tunneling. She could feel the muscles in Vivian's ass grip and clasp at her active tongue as it wormed inside of her. The funky taste of her mom's ass had her mouth actively drooling. She didn't try to stave the flow, allowing it to flow out, and further wetting her rimming.

Of the four, Vivian was the first to feel the first harbingers of her orgasm. The combination of her daughter's sensational rim job and her son's hot pole pumping her mouth had her beside herself with lust. She tried to stay on task, but all too soon her active tongue stilled along the underside of Mark and her mouth became simply a wet fuck hole for him to pump.

This was fine with Mark. His mom's full red lips still clasped him tightly and he was close anyway. Through slitted eyes he looked up at this father and cocked an eyebrow. Then, like a row of dominos, the Jordan's toppled over.

Frank nodded at his son, his teeth gritted, as he hammered his big cock into his daughter's cunt. He felt his balls tighten and roll upwards. He roared and began to spray paint Kim's pussy walls. Feeling the splash of her father's hot seed inside her, Kim's climax engulfed her. Her hips tossed and bucked as her juices sprayed her father's still pumping pole. She struggled to keep her mouth in contact with her mother's gash, her tongue delving and flicking frantically, eager to bring Vivian off as well.

"Fuuuuuuck!" Kim moaned.

Hearing the pleasure in her daughter's voice, as well as her ex-husband's, Vivian moaned low and throatily, her guts turning inside out. Stars appeared in her vision as she gazed up at her son, his cock still furrowing her mouth. Mark hissed through his teeth, grabbed her head and began to pump the contents of his full sack into his mom's mouth. This really set off Vivian and she yanked her mouth off her son, screaming in pleasure. Mark reached down and frantically stroked himself, peppering his mother's lovely face with rope after thick rope of cum.

Moans and gasps of pleasure reverberated around the room as the family of four reveled in their climaxes. Slowly the sounds abated as the four slumped down or back from each other, tongues or appendages falling away. Kim and Vivian curled into themselves on the couch as Mark and Frank sat on the arms looking down at the two most important women in their lives. The two men lazily stroked their still stiff cocks, both contemplating where to put them next. They watched as Kim was the first to revive herself. She crawled into her mother's waiting arms and began to clean Vivian's face of Mark's load with her wet, pink tongue.

"Mmmmm, that was lovely," Vivian murmured into Kim's mouth as they kissed. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed her son's still rigid pole towering above her. She lifted her head and craning her neck, noticed that Frank was in the same condition. "Excuse me Kim. I've still got some work to do." As Kim slid off her body to the side, Vivian reached up and firmly grasped Mark's cock. Sitting up, she reached over and did the same to Frank. The busty mother rose gracefully from the couch and knelt on the carpet, her son and ex-husband to either side of her, giving the now masturbating Kim a front row seat.

Vivian's soft, warm hands stroked and pulled on the twin towers, their hard meat filling her hands. She gazed up in turn at her men, her eyes full of love and desire. "God, I love you two," she whispered huskily.

"We love you," Frank and Mark answered in unison. They looked up at each other and laughed, then simultaneously gasped as Vivian sluttily crammed both of their meaty heads into her mouth. Her tongue slid between the twin tips, drawing off the last dregs of their recent climaxes while her small fists flew up and down the thick poles.

"Fuck you're sexy Mom," Kim murmured from the couch. She swung her feet to the floor and slumped into the leather, one hand tweaking her hard nipples, the other frigging her well fucked pussy. She pulled her wet fingers out and licked them, tasting her father's cream coating them. "Mmmm, I've got nexties," she said, watching her mom now bob back and forth between her brother and father.

Vivian's eyes were closed in pleasure, feeling the two hard shafts alternately slip over her wiggling tongue. Mark's was slightly thicker if her wide stretched lips were accurate, but she thought she'd keep that information to herself. She felt Frank's hand grip her head when she bobbed halfway down his cock. She opened her eyes, looked up and shook his hand off. "I think I know what I'm doing here Frank."

Frank chuckled and returned his hand to his waist. "That you do Viv. That you do." He looked up at Mark, watching his son's face as his mother turned to him and wedged his hard prong between her cock sucking lips.

Mark felt his gaze and looked up grinning. "What?"

His father just shook his head smiling. "Nothing. Just surreal is all. This isn't exactly the scene I envisioned when I would think about returning home."

"We can stop if you want Frank," Vivian murmured from the carpet. A long strand of spittle connected her full bottom lip to his cock.

"No, no, by all means, please continue." He sighed in pleasure, rolling his strong shoulders as Vivian slipped him back into her mouth. For five full minutes she worked her men over until they trembled on either side of her. Her jaws were getting tired as she pulled Mark out with a pop, her lips puffy and bruised. "Mama needs to get fucked now." She turned to Frank and tugged him by his handle to the floor. He stretched out, lifting his head up to watch the busty vision straddle him.

Vivian smiled down at Frank as she rose up, reached between them and slotted his tool at her entrance. She blew him a kiss as she sunk slowly down. Frank gasped, his head falling back and thumping on the carpet. Years and years ago Vivian had been his first and as she descended on him he realized she was still the best. Her sugary walls clung tightly to him, milking with her muscles as he tunneled up into her. The going was smooth and snug thanks to Kim's prep work. Vivian rolled her luscious hips on his crotch once he was fully in her. He reached up and grasped her bobbling breasts as they swung above him. Rolling the hard nipples between his fingers elicited a squeal of pleasure from her.

"That's it Frank. Feels so good having you back in me. I've missed you so much." Tears of joy were gathering in the corners of her eyes as she began to slowly bounce on him. Frank pulled her down to his body and kissed the salty droplets away before their mouths sealed onto each others in a passionate kiss.

Frank could hear the shuffling at his feet, but wasn't sure what was going on until as they kissed, Vivian's eyes flew wide open and she pushed herself up moaning, "Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!" When he heard Mark grunting and felt his son's legs brush his, he realized what was going on.

"That is so fucking sexy," Kim said, three fingers jammed in her twat as she watched her brother hunching over the back of their mother, steadily feeding his long snake into her ass. Mark was grunting with the exertion. Not only did he have to overcome the inherently tight pucker, but he was competing with his father's womb stretcher one hole over. The two men strained into Vivian's curvy frame, pumping up into her relentlessly. Once Mark had just over half of his cock wedged into Vivian, the father and son found a rhythm, one drawing out as the other bulled forward.

Vivian's busty body was shaken and jarred between the two big men, her tits sliding and scraping over Frank's chest, her ass cheeks jiggling as they pumped back at Mark. She mewled and whimpered, her nerve endings crackling and popping. They were relentless in their pounding of her, like two well oiled machines.

"Damn, I'm getting dehydrated," Kim said and got off the couch, stumbling towards the kitchen for water. The threesome didn't acknowledge her passage, continuing to slam together, the sharp smack of flesh on flesh filling the room.

"Make me cum, make me cum, make me cuuuuuum!" Vivian screamed, a tremendous orgasm blind siding her. Her sharp fingernails raked Frank's chest, almost drawing blood. "Ahhhhhhhhggggggg!!" Her body lurched and shook, sweat droplets flying. Through it all, the father and son continued ramming into her, both gritting their teeth to stave off their own eruptions, not wanting the fun to end.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," Vivian moaned wearily, her head hanging down. She slumped onto Frank's body, the two poles still stuffed into her. She felt her ex-husband kissing the underside of her neck and her son kissing the nape of her neck and at that moment she knew there was no where else on earth she'd rather be.

A sound at the doorway drew all of their attention. The three heads blearily turned to see Kim striking a sexy pose against the frame, gobs of the ruined strawberry cake covering her nipples and cunt.

"Who's hungry for dessert?" she whispered, licking icing from her fingers.

FIN

(Love it? Hate it? Please drop me a line. I welcome any and all feedback. To me, this could be a natural ending, but I'll let you all decide. Take care.)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds