The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

Spencer couldn't get his pants off fast enough. In no time flat he stood before Nancy, his throbbing 8 incher stiff as a board. Nancy licked her lips as she examined the iron hard boner before her. She looked up at Spencer. He had his mom's reddish brown hair and blue eyes and was fit, not as fit as Mark, but enough for her. She raised her hips and slid her thong off her long shapely legs. She rested them outside off the reclining lounger and crooked her finger at Spencer.

"Alright Spence, let's see how good you are at eating pussy."

Spencer scrambled between her legs and sealed his mouth over her bare twat, fervently licking. Nancy gasped and filled her hands with her soft tits, pulling and tweaking her nipples hard. Spencer didn't waste time with any preliminaries, worming his tongue deep inside her and drawing out her sweet nectar. Nancy's hips begin to rotate on his tongue.

"Oooooh, Spencer! You are a hungry one, aren't you?!"

Spencer grunted between her legs, never ceasing his licking. When his wiggling tongue would come to the top of her sex he would flick it lightly over Nancy's stiff clit, further inflaming her. Her juices flowed copiously into Spencer's mouth, also coating his chin and face as he wallowed his face between her legs.

Well he's nothing if not enthusiastic, thought Nancy. She had to give credit where credit was due, however. Next to Kim, Spencer was the best pussy eater she'd had the pleasure of enjoying. His tongue seemed to be everywhere at once. Usually this would have come off as sloppy foreplay, but somehow it worked for Spencer. He was hitting all the right spots and Nancy could already feel a powerful orgasm approaching.

Spencer was no dummy. He knew that the ticket to getting his rocks off was getting Nancy off first and in a big way. He sensed from her sexy whimpers and murmurs that she was getting close so he smoothly slid two fingers up her pulsating twat.

Nancy saw stars when she felt Spencer's fingers slide into her. Her hips lurched off the chair as she gripped the sides of it. Biting her lip to keep from screaming, she exploded with pleasure, her insides turning over. Her long black hair flew about her face as she writhed in satisfaction.

Across from the two new lovers, Kim found her hand between her legs, gently rubbing her soaking pussy as she watched. She hissed air between her full lips at the sight of Nancy's lush body lurching off the lounger, her tits wobbling like Jell-O.

"Oh God, oh God! Mmmmmm, Spencer! Uhhhhhnnnng," Nancy whimpered as she rode out the waves of the climax. Spencer continued to pump his fingers into her, lazily licking her twat. Soon the contact became too much and Nancy drew back, Spencer raising his juice slick face to grin at her. Blowing a stray strand of hair away from her mouth, Nancy's deep blue eyes lustfully appraised Spencer.

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "That was incredible Spence!" Spencer's grin widened even further as he accepted her praise.

"Glad I could be of service," he replied. Nancy raised herself to a sitting position in front of him, her big boobs wobbling in front of his eyes. Spencer took the opportunity to lick her stiff nipples in turn, gently nibbling them with his teeth.

"Mmmmm, that feels good baby," Nancy murmured as she clasped his head to her chest. She swiveled her upper torso about, dragging her firm globes over his face, coating them with his spit and the remnants of her own juices. Spencer continued to lick and suck over the soft skin as his hands came up to cup their solid weight. He squeezed them lightly, causing her nipples to pop out even more. "Stand up honey," Nancy murmured.

Spencer scrambled to his feet, his boner waggling before Nancy's eyes. She reached up and grasped the thick stalk, twisting her soft hand about its base. Leaning forward, she drug the flat of her tongue up his shaft to the tip and wiggled it over the spongy knob. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Kim lounging back, one hand busy between her legs while the other palmed and squeezed her tits. Kim was looking at her through half hooded eyes. Nancy winked saucily and began to trail her tongue up and down Spencer's throbbing cock.

The heat and hardness of his prick was basting her tongue as she treated him like a rapidly melting Popsicle. Spencer couldn't decide which sight was sexier: Nancy on her knees before him or Kim to the side, fervently rubbing herself. His prick glistened in the sunlight from the coating of spit she'd applied as Nancy dropped further down and began to bat his heavy sack with her tongue. She reached up and began to jack his cock as she sucked his nuts into her salivating mouth in turn. Once his shaved balls were also shining, she licked her way to the top and pointed the thick cock towards her full, luscious lips. Looking up at him she spoke.

"Hands on your hips. This is my cock now."

Spencer obliged her and gasped as she sunk her mouth over his knob. He felt the slight scrape of her teeth over his flesh as she descended down his length. Once half of his cock was ensconced in her piping hot mouth, Nancy began to suck lightly, moving her head back and forth slowly. Her eyes still looked up at him above the thick slab of meat moving in and out of her mouth. Wet smacks and slurps came from between her lips as she sucked. Spencer was steadily oozing cock cream onto her wiggling tongue as she blew him and Nancy eagerly swallowed it down. She rested her hands on top of Spencer's, guiding his hips to and fro.

Off to the side, Kim's self stimulation was gradually increasing along with her desire. The sight of Nancy sucking Spencer's dick was very arousing to the horny teen. She was just starting to feel left out, wishing she had opted in on the fun, when Nancy drew her mouth off Spencer with a wet slurp and looked over at her.

"Feeling lonely yet baby?"

Kim moaned. It was like her lover was reading her mind! Kim raised her curvy hips and hurriedly slid her bikini bottom off, discarding it to the side. She shook out her blonde mane, setting her tits on a collision course against each other. She scooted forward on the chair resting her feet on the ground and gaping her legs apart, exposing her bare, dripping gash. She resumed her petting of her pussy while lifting a heavy tit to her mouth, her tongue lolling out to lick its surface.

Nancy smiled at her friend knowingly and turned from Spencer. She stood and reached back, gripping his cock in her hand, leading him along behind her as she walked over to Kim. She stood over the masturbating teen, watching as she finger fucked herself while sucking her own nipple. Nancy took the bath towel from the back of the chair and folded it up, resting it between Kim's smooth, wide spread legs. She dropped to her knees between them and reached out, taking the big orbs in her hands.

Thumbing the nipples she squeezed them together and lifted them towards her descending mouth. When Nancy's lips made contact, Kim whimpered excitedly and threw her head back, her blonde hair dangling. Nancy slurped and licked the soft tits, from time to time gently biting the stiff nipples. She worked her way over every inch of Kim's bosom then began nibbling her way up the warm flesh of Kim's throat. She breathed hotly into her lover's ear, "God you are so fucking sexy! I want to eat you whole!" In response, Kim reached up with the hand that had been rubbing herself and entwined it in Nancy's black hair. Firmly pulling back, she brought Nancy face to face to her with a gasp of surprise.

"Eat me you cheap slut!" she whispered, teasing her friend.

Nancy smiled and began licking her way back down, over the twin tops, past the flat tummy, until she was facing her favorite treat. She blew warm breath over Kim's cunt, raising goose bumps on her thighs, until with a growl of lust, Kim yanked on her hair, pulling her face into the wet gash. Both girls moaned loudly as Nancy began to fervently lick her friend.

Spencer stood over the scene, stroking his rock hard erection, his gaze flitting between the sight of Nancy sucking her friend and the twin sets of tits shimmying in the sunlight. The next time he looked toward Kim, she smiled at him as she held Nancy's head tightly, guiding her licking.

"Spencer, why don't you get down back there and fuck this whore while she eats me?" Nancy and Spencer both moaned in response. Spencer hurriedly grabbed a towel of his own, folding it up and situating it between Nancy's legs as she lazily waved her ass towards him. He dropped to his knees behind her and eagerly ran his strong hands over her up thrust cheeks, reveling in their firm feel. His hands stole upwards, caressing her warm back before reaching under to cradle her dangling boobs. He lifted and jiggled them in his palms as he hunched forward, grinding his prick against the globes of her ass. "Fuck me Spencer," he heard her mutter before she resumed her licking. Spencer reached down and guided himself towards her wet hole, fitting the thick head at the entrance. With a slight hunch of his hips, he speared forward, plunging a third of his cock into the tight, wet hole.

All three of the teens gasped loudly, Spencer and Nancy for obvious reasons and Kim for the slight nip of teeth the intrusion earned her from Nancy. Spencer drew back slowly, the snug tunnel clasping him and speared forward again, wedging more of his boner into Nancy. As Nancy resumed her cunt lapping, Spencer maintained a lazy pace behind her, working himself deeper and deeper until his balls were wetly slapping her mound at the bottom of each stroke. Both of the girls were mewling and keening with pleasure, their sounds joining Spencer's excited gasping as his cock was squeezed and stroked by the fluttering walls of Nancy's pussy. Her experienced muscles milked the thick shaft as it pumped in and out of her while she continued to lick Kim's sopping slit.

Nancy's wiggling tongue thrust deeply into Kim's hole, worming about briefly before stealing back to tease upwards, splitting the wet pussy lips swollen with desire. Knowing that her friend had to be close, she then began to concentrate her attention on Kim's engorged clitoris, flicking it with her tongue before gently nipping it with her teeth.

Kim's hips lurched and swung upwards against the sucking mouth. She had a tight grip on her friends head, reveling in the control it gave her, though she knew that Nancy wasn't going anywhere until the job was done. Looking upwards at Spencer, she admired his lean build and muscles working as he fucked into Nancy from behind. Kim hated that Mark was not there. She would have loved to have his big cock present to suck on while she was being eaten. Maybe later, if she could work out the logistics and politics, she could get her Dad, Mark and her Mom together and duplicate this pleasurable act. It was this thought that triggered her climax and she threw her head back, abandoning all discretion and screaming loudly as she came.

"Cuuuuuuumminnnnnnng!"

The sight of Kim bucking and twisting on the tip of Nancy's tongue pushed Spencer over the edge as well and he sank himself to the hilt in her hole, spewing forth his juice in long, sphincter tightening streams.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" he yelled, pounding his cock jerkily in Nancy, emptying his balls.

Right on cue, the splash of Spencer's white hot seed set Nancy off as well and she took her sucking mouth off her friend, her own scream of pleasure joining theirs.

"Yessssssss!" she hissed, bucking backwards while rolling her supple hips under his onslaught. Through the haze of her pleasure, she reached out and thumbed Kim's clit, spurring on her orgasm. It was hard to maintain contact between the pounding of Spencer behind her and Kim's bucking hips, but she managed to until Kim's gyrations slowed and stopped.

Kim fell back onto the chair, gasping for air, while Nancy and Spencer both rolled apart, onto their sides on the concrete. The three teens just lay there, their desires sated for the moment, while they caught their breath.

Kay's boobs filled her hands as she lay back on the hotel room bed while Mark eagerly tongued her gash. She whimpered and moaned as his long, talented tongue worked in and out of her juicy hole. From time to time he would pause in his licking and suck her pussy lips while gently nibbling them. Kay's hips rotated slowly around as his ministrations took effect.

"Oh God, Mark! You do that so well," Kay moaned hoarsely. "Eat me! Eat my pussy baby!"

Mark merely grunted in response, not wanting to stop his licking. Once she was sufficiently wet he slid two fingers smoothly into her twat, pumping her hole while he continued to taste her. Kay's juices flowed out profusely, coating his mouth and chin. Both of the lover's eyes were closed in their pleasure as they enjoyed each other.

Mark had a nasty thought and replaced his two fingers with his thumb and continued to pump it in and out of her pussy. With his free hand he lifted one of her legs, causing her hips to tilt upwards. He took his pussy slicked fingers and began to work them into her tight ass.

"Ooooooohhhhhh!" Kay moaned as she felt his fingers slide past her tight ass muscles into her guts. Mark began to work them back and forth in the tight clutch of her sphincter. Her guts were doing flip flops now, signaling the approaching climax. Kay raised herself onto her elbows and gazed down at her son's best friend as he six-packed her and ate her twat. "Oh Mark, that feels so good baby! Keep doing that!" When Mark began to flick his tongue over her clit, while alternately sucking it, her hips exploded upwards, her climax exploding deep inside her. "Ahhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Unnnnnng!"

Mark held on for dear life, continuing to lick Kay's bursting sex. Her body flailed about wildly, her hips lurching as he licked and finger fucked her through. Slowly her movements slowed, until she slumped on the bed gasping for air. Mark raised his head, his mouth shining with her juices. "How was that Kay?"

Kay moaned and ran her hands over her tingling body. "Oh, Mark! I think you know exactly how that was! You made me cum so hard baby!"

Mark stood up and leaned down over her, kissing her mouth. Kay tasted herself on his lips and began to greedily lick her juices from his lips and chin. She wrapped her arms around his neck and strained upwards, pulling herself to him. Mark felt her stiff nipples scrape his hard chest, her soft melons pressing against him. He reached under her and pulled her light body upwards. Kay took the cue and wrapped her legs around his waist. With her dangling underneath him, Mark crawled to the middle of the bed and rolled onto his back with Kay atop him. They continued to kiss wetly, their hands running over each other's bodies.

Kay could feel the long hardness of his cock jutting up between her ass cheeks. She rolled her hips, moving it around her between her firm globes. Mark reached back and over, pressing her succulent ass cheeks around his thrusting cock as he pumped up and down. Kay could feel the hot shaft cleaving her ass cleavage and sliding wetly over her tight, twin holes. She moaned with pleasure at the mere thought of the huge cock pumping into either hole.

As if reading her mind, Mark whispered, "Eenny, Meeny, Minny, Mo....."

"....where does your cock want to go?" Kay finished for him. "How about both?" She reached down between their sweaty bodies and gripped the base of his big pole. Rising up and forward, she positioned it at her tight pussy and began to sink back on it.

The lovers groaned as Mark's thick pole pushed aside Kay's wet, swollen lips and began to slide into her. Once the fat head was in, Kay removed her hand and pushed herself upright over Mark, her hands to either side of his head. His hands came up to cup her dangling 32DDs, squeezing and pressing them together. Kay rotated her hips slowly, working him further in. She was always thrilled at the feeling of the enormous prick no matter how many times they fucked.

"Oh Mark, you feel so good in me baby," she moaned. "Do it slow, let me get used to that big fucker." Mark gripped the underside of her legs, just below her ass, and began to gently raise and lower her, working more and more of his cock in with each stroke. Kay's swiveling hips continued to work around him as the walls of her pussy clutched him tightly. She could feel the big raised veins' covering his cock, so tight was the passage. Deeper and deeper he sunk until her ass cheeks were bouncing off his thighs. As she bottomed out, Kay worked her hips in wide circles, rolling him inside her. She was already seeing stars as Mark took his hands from underneath and brought them to her tits, cupping them.

He leaned up, capturing a hard nipple between his lips and began to suck and gently nibble it. Kay leaned further down, allowing her young lover to rest his head on the bed and continue to suck her big tits. Mark moaned around the mouthful of warm boob flesh, tweaking the nipple as he felt Kay's pace increase on his pole. The soft smack of their flesh echoed around the room while the two pounded against each other.

Kay's head was thrown back in ecstasy, bouncing, and her cunt full of her favorite cock in the whole world. An admitted cock addict, she knew that this would be the one dick she would want with her on a deserted island. She wondered if Mark would let her make a cast of his cock, so that she could send off for a mediocre latex substitute while he was away at school. His dick was hitting all the right spots and she knew her payoff was right around the corner. "Oh, fuck me harder baby, I'm almost there!" she squealed.

His mouth still suckling her tit, Mark grasped her supple hips and began to pound into her relentlessly. Her tiny frame and big tits shook wildly from the onslaught.

"Uh, uh, uhn, oh my God!!' Kay almost lost consciousness as she exploded in orgasm, her body still lurching atop his cock, her skin tingling. Mark felt the gush of her juices around his cock and as his fucking continued, felt them drip down on to his already wet sack. He struggled to stave off his own climax, not wanting the nooner to end just yet. Kay slumped down onto him, sliding atop his body, her hips still rotating, wringing the last pulses of pleasure out.

"Mmmmm, fuck! You are a god Mark Jordan!" Kay whispered in his ear, her tongue lightly tracing its edges. Mark grinned into her hair as it draped over her face. He reached up and pulled it back, then licked along her sweaty neck, tasting the salt of her perspiration. His cock lurched in her well-fucked cunt when she continued, "I want you in my ass now!"

Mark helped her rise up. Rising up off his cock, Kay started to squat down upon him, but her drained, weakened legs betrayed her. She slumped backwards onto the bed, her body feeling positively worn out. Mark rolled over and slid between her rubbery legs. He rested on his haunches as he pointed his prodigious stick at the tiny starfish before him. "Hold your legs back Kay," he instructed as he began to press his knob against her tight back door. Kay complied, giving him a more wide open target.

The intensity of her orgasm had relaxed seemingly every muscle in her body, allowing Mark relatively easy entrance, the fat plum popping past her first ring of muscle. Kay whimpered underneath him as he began to steadily pump into her guts. With the thickest part of his cock already securely within her, the rest was simply a matter of cock muscle vs. ass muscle. Kay breathed deeply, relaxing herself as much as possible to ease any discomfort. In no time at all, Mark's heavy nuts rested upon her ass cheeks. He looked down at her smiling. Kay smiled back, and then bit her full bottom lip sexily as Mark began to rotate his hips slightly, loosening her hole.

"Oh god, honey. I almost forget how fucking big you are 'til you put that damn thing in my ass!" she gasped. The crinkly hairs on his sack scratched her cheeks with his rotations until she felt him draw back slowly, then fuck forwards just as slow. "Oooooh!" she moaned. Kay situated her limber legs atop Mark's lean shoulders, patting herself on the back for her long hours at the gym. This allowed her hands to roam: one to her pussy, which she started rubbing, the other to her tits, tweaking and pinching her nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds