The Neighborhood: Family Reunited

Kim was smiling broadly now; a slight wetness in the corner of her eyes, so happy was she to hear her mother talk this way. She had never imagined that her mother would react in such a manner after learning the truth. Even without the physical aspect with her father, Kim, like most children of divorce, desperately wanted her parents back together. If that happened and she was still able to have the "fringe" benefits too, well that was just icing on the cake.

"Oh, Mom! I'm so happy to hear you say that and so glad that it's all out in the open!" She came around the table and knelt at her mother's side, wrapping her arms around Vivian. Her mother returned the hug, and then tilted her daughter's face back, leaning down to kiss her softly. "So, should I tell Mark?" Kim asked.

Vivian thought for a moment and then smiled mischievously. "I think not. Your brother's got some payback coming for the charade with Aunt Sue and I can't think of a better opportunity. Now here's what we're going to do...."

"Mark? Would you get that honey?" Vivian asked hearing the door bell, as the three Jordan's sat on the back porch. "I'm sure it's your father."

Mark spluttered the mouthful of beer he had. "Me? Let Kim get it," he said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "This was all her idea anyways."

Vivian smiled at her son and patted his hand. "I know baby, but you're the man of the house now. Please?"

Mark sighed loudly, but pushed back his chair and stood, shuffling into the house. Kim and Vivian looked at each other, stifling giggles behind their hands.

Mark headed towards the front door. On the way he tried to muster up some righteous anger towards his father and was confused when he couldn't. He stopped in the entryway, seeing his father's salt and pepper hair through the door's glass. It suddenly occurred to him that he really had nothing to be angry about anymore. If anything, he needed to thank his father. If it wasn't for his indiscretion Mark would have never had the opportunity to grow as close to his mother or his sister as he had this summer. He grinned to himself. The old man would shit if he ever got found out that his son was banging his wife and his daughter. The thought put a skip in his step and he opened the front door.

Frank was just about to ring "his" doorbell a second time when his son opened the door. He looked up in surprise and was further shocked when Mark smiled and extended his hand. "Where is this coming from?" Frank thought. The interactions between the father and son since the divorce had been strained to say the least. Frank couldn't blame his son though. He hesitantly extended his own hand and gripped Mark's firmly.

"Hey Dad."

"Mark. It's good to see you."

"You too Dad. Come on in. Mom and Kim are in the back."

As Mark shut the door behind his father, he smirked to himself. Usually at this time of the day, he would have his dork plugged into one orifice or another of his Mom or his sister. He'd love to see the look on his Dad's face at that moment.

As father and son chatted on the way to the back yard Frank was careful to mask his excitement from Mark, not wanting to give away the surprise. Kim had made a second phone call to him after talking to Vivian. That one had caused Frank to drop his cell phone and almost run off the road as he was driving to the liquor store. The two men both smirked inwardly as they walked onto the back porch.

"Daddy!" Kim exclaimed, jumping from her seat and running towards her father. Neither Frank nor Mark missed the delicious bounce of her unfettered boobs as she came forward. With a squeal of delight she grabbed him around the neck and at the last moment, moved the wet kiss intended for her handsome father's lips to his cheek. "I'm so glad you came!"

So am I sweetheart, Frank thought, his cock giving a lurch in his slacks as his daughter pressed her nubile body against his. He patted her on the back quickly, feeling Mark's eyes upon the two of them. He extracted himself from her grasp and walked to his ex-wife's side. Vivian looked up at him, a small smile upon her face.

"Vivian. Thanks for inviting me." He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, the brief contact and smell of his sexy wife further inflaming his simmering desire.

Vivian felt the scrape of his slight stubble of his five o'clock shadow against her cheek as he dryly kissed her cheek. His cologne filled her nose and brought pleasant memories to her mind. It was a scent she'd picked out for him right after they were first married and he'd always worn it. She smiled up at him as he stood. "Thanks for coming Frank." She also felt Mark carefully watching her. Oh boy was he in for a surprise, she thought, her nipples hardening underneath the sheer dress. "Have a seat. Mark was just about to start the steaks. Do you want to help Kim and me with the salads and such?"

"Sure. I'd be happy to."

The four Jordan's went into the house where Mark took the steaks out of the refrigerator while his mom and dad prepped the salad and Kim popped baking potatoes into the oven. Mark took the tray out onto the porch and placed the slabs of meat onto the hot grill. He shut the top and turned to watch through the window. His mom was saying something that had amused his dad and sister. They were laughing as they went about preparing dinner.

Mark smiled then. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Dad did come back to live with them. We won't be here and Mom did need companionship. His eyes narrowed as he thought about his father's affair for the thousandth time. If that son of a bitch ever did anything like that again, especially if his mother opened herself up, Mark would kill him. He resolved to have that conversation with his father before the night was over.

Twenty minutes later, the steaks and potatoes were done and were laid out in front of the family. As Mark, Kim and Vivian started to dig in, Frank cleared his throat and raised his wine glass.

"Humor me for a minute?" The three looked up, and then sat back, reaching for their own glasses. "I just wanted to say how happy it has made me to be invited back here. I know words don't mean much," he said looking at Mark. "But I really appreciate the chance to maybe patch things up with you all. Here's to new beginnings."

"New beginnings," Kim and Vivian echoed while Mark remained silent. He did tilt his beer can in his father's direction and then sipped, not noticing his mother and sister's amused glances his way.

The family ate, talked, ate, talked some more and then talked even more over the delicious dinner. They talked of the coming semester term for Kim and Mark and what they had all been up to over the summer, with some notable exceptions. Frank enthralled them with the retelling of his week spent mountain climbing. As he talked, Kim found herself watching the way her father's sinewy forearms bunched and flexed as he cut his steak. Vivian too was enrapt. Frank's handsome face seemed to only grow more attractive as time went on. He ran a hand through his full head of peppered hair and Vivian thought of the countless times she had done the same. Both women simultaneously squirmed in their chairs. Their movements caught the other's attention and they quickly grabbed their wine glasses to hide their amused smirks.

Once the dinner was complete, they all sat back, full and satisfied.

"How about something sweet?" Vivian offered. "Kim, be a dear and get that cake from the fridge. I think there's some left." As she stood to go into the house, Mark stopped her.

"Uh, I think I polished that off yesterday. Sorry."

"Mark! That was almost half of a cake!" Vivian admonished.

Frank chuckled. "Give him a break Viv. He's a growing boy with a healthy appetite." The double meaning was not lost on the two women who had to hide their giggles again behind their glasses.

"Well then, he'll be the one to go to the store. I'm still hungry for something else."

"Me too Mom!" Kim chirped. "Come on Mark, go get us a cake or something. I'm still hor...hungry."

Mark sighed. "Fine! I'll be back." He stood as the others began to gather the dirty plates, following him into the house. Mark grabbed his keys off the counter and headed out the door.

As they heard the front door slam behind Mark, Vivian, Kim and Frank all looked at each other smiling. Then, as one, they headed into the living room.

Ten minutes later Mark was standing at the dessert counter of their local grocery store, perusing the many selections, trying to decide.

"Can I help you?"

Mark looked up to see an employee, female, mid 30s, smiling at him over the counter.

"Just trying to make up my mind, thank you."

"Say, aren't you Mark Jordan?"

Mark looked back up at the attractive brunette, who was now leaning over the counter, her smile broader.

"I am, yes. I'm sorry. Do we know each other?"

The woman giggled. "No, but we have some of the same friends. I play Bunco with Heather Brown?"

Mark thought for a second and then it came to him. Heather Brown was one of his many "pool" clients. She was a bored thirtyish housewife who had been having Mark over once a week, ostensibly to clean the pool, but in reality to bang her senseless while her husband was away at work. He remembered their last appointment when she'd finally consented to his big log in her ass. He'd left her a quivering, but satisfied, mess laid across her marital bed.

He grinned back at the woman and looked down, trying to see her name tag behind the counter. Noticing his sight line, she leaned up, and pointed to the name tag above her round breast, and then her finger slid down and rubbed around her already hard nipple jutting against the uniform's fabric.

"Sure....Brenda, I know Heather. Very well as a matter of fact." He walked forward, resting his tanned forearms on the counter in front of the leering woman. They stared at each other for a long moment before Brenda coolly licked her lips and then darted her gaze around their area of the store.

"I bet! Listen, if you don't see something you like up here, I've got a much better selection in the back?"

Mark chuckled. God what a life he led! Not three months ago he wouldn't have been able to keep eye contact with Brenda. Now here he was, a stranger offering to take him to a happy place not two minutes after meeting him. Brenda leaned back and smoothed her uniform down. While not as busty as most of his partners, he could tell that the figure underneath the polyester was shapely. He looked back up to see her again lick her lips, this time more blatantly.

"I promise you'll find something you like," she whispered.

Mark thrust his hand into his pocket, brushing his awakening cock and grabbed his cell. He punched a speed dial and waited.

"Mom? Hey...why are you out of breath? Oh, okay, anyway....they don't have what we want here, so I'm going to check somewhere else. Be another 15 minutes, ok? Ok, bye." He closed the phone and looked back up at Brenda. "Let's do this."

Brenda turned and headed for the back storage area, crooking her finger at him. He followed swiftly, his eyes devouring the sway of her generous hips. She was a little fluffier than he normally liked, but something about the way she so confidently propositioned him intrigued him. They brushed through a curtain, entering a small preparation area judging from the flour, eggs and butter on the counter. Wasting no time, Brenda turned to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, her mouth hungrily searching out his.

Mark could taste the sweet flavor of cake icing on Brenda's tongue as it slipped over his. She ground her curvy figure against him, straining upwards on her tip toes. Taking charge, Mark placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees before him.

"We don't have much time Bren," he explained, immediately pushing down his baggy basketball shorts, his thick cock lolling out. Brenda gasped in shock at the size of the tube dangling in front of her brown eyes and raised them to Mark's smiling face.

"Heather wasn't exaggerating. This thing is huge!" She reached up with both hands, gripping the thick shaft and began to eagerly pull on it as it swelled in her palms. Licking her lips, she nastily spat upon his head and then worked the fluid over him with her fists. With a barely stifled whimper, Brenda plunged her head forward, socking a good third of his cock into her open maw.

Mark's head fell back and he moaned as the eager Brenda began pumping her head rapidly back and forth. Her brown hair swung within the confines of her hair net as Mark rested his hand on her head, guiding her motions. His hips began to pump forward and back, matching the cock sucking efforts of the horny woman. Brenda slurped and sucked loudly on the big prick, drool dripping out of the corner of her mouth to splatter onto the front of her shirt. She wasn't concerned in the least of discovery or Mark's opinion of her lewd openness. She was beyond thrilled that the stud she had heard so much about from Heather had graced her with his presence. She sucked harder and harder as she felt the tube become more rigid on her tongue until there was no more flexibility to it. Moving one hand down, she cradled his swinging sack, tugging urgently. Brenda didn't know if she'd ever get another chance at a cock such as this, so she went for broke, cramming as much of the mouth stretcher into her gullet as she could stand. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes with her efforts until she gagged slightly and pulled back, gasping. "Oh my god, what a cock!" She looked up at Mark. "Do you have time to fuck me?"

Mark smiled and stroked the older woman's cheek as she licked the throbbing head before her. "Sure hon, where do you want it?"

Brenda's eyes narrowed as she looked back at the monstrosity. She knew she'd regret it if she didn't pull out all the stops. Standing, she turned her back to Mark and hurriedly unsnapped her slacks, pushing them and her cotton panties to her ankles. She bent at the waist and gripped the counter before her. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "My ass, but go slow big guy."

Mark rubbed his hands together excitedly then gripped the soft, wide hips before him, rubbing, and then smartly smacked the expanse of flesh with his palm. She squealed sharply before her hips began to rotate against his squeezes. Brenda's legs were still together, owing to her pants bunched around her ankles, so he knew the going would be tight. He reached down and pointed his divining rod at her pussy.

"Gotta get it wet first baby." Mark teased the broad knob through her hairy muff, parting the juicy concealed lips. Hunching forward, he drove half of his stake inside of her. Brenda's body convulsed and shuddered and she let out a shriek. Nervously looking over his shoulder at the curtain, Mark was sure that they would be discovered if she kept that up. He spied a wooden spoon on the counter and handed it to the woman. "Bite down on that."

Gasping for air, Brenda inserted the handle of the spoon between her teeth and barely had time to grasp the counter again before Mark pulled back slightly and thrust forward again, wedging more of himself inside the tight, hot hole.

"Unnnnnng!" she moaned. Then, as he kept up his battering, "Unnng! Unnnng! Unnnnng!" Mark was straining behind her, pumping rapidly into the vise like hole. He could tell that poor Brenda had never had a cock anywhere near the size of his and he hated that it had to be so hurried. Each time he pulled back, Mark smacked her jiggling ass cheek with his palm until the globe was red. Brenda's head was hanging down, jerking about as he pumped into her. On an upstroke he paused.

"You sure you're ok Brenda?"

Brenda looked back and removed the spoon. With a crazed look in her eyes, she spat, "Don't stop fucking me!" She reinserted her muffler and again gripped the counter. Mark smacked that ass one more time and pumped her at top speed for about five strokes, before pulling out.

He pried apart her fleshy ass cheeks and spied his target. If her pussy was this tight, that little hole might be impossible he thought. He might need to start carrying around KY at this rate. He saw something that might substitute and grabbed the stick of butter from the counter. Keeping her ass spread with one hand, Mark rubbed the slick tip of the lard directly onto her winking eye. He swirled it around and poked it a couple of times before pinching off a piece. This he used to slick up his throbbing pole and head. He tossed it into the trash and again exposed her with his hands. Using his thumbs to guide it, Mark positioned the tip, and then began to press forward slowly.

"Mmmmmmmmggggg," Brenda moaned as she felt the hard pressure against her back door.

"Relax, relax," Mark coached, keeping up the pressure. With a pop, his head slid past the first ring of muscle into her guts, their heat searing him.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh!" they both moaned in unison. Not giving her a chance to clench up, Mark hunched forward, driving another few inches into her.

"Grrrrrrrrrr," Brenda growled, feeling the bulky cock sink deeper into her.

Mark worked a third of his prick into her and then glanced at his watch. Shit, he thought, I gotta get home. He began pumping her rapidly, her body shuddering from the impact. Brenda was moaning non stop around the spoon now, feeling the beginnings of a tremendous climax. Who knew she'd like being ass fucked this much, she thought. Her head tossed about, the hair net dropping free. Mark reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as he rolled and pumped his hips.

He too was close, but wanted to make sure Brenda got off first. He took his other hand and reached around, rubbing her dripping cunt.

"Guh, guh, guh, guh, gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" The spoon fell from Brenda's mouth as she climaxed. Before she could scream, Mark clamped the hand gripping her hair over her mouth. As he felt her ass muscles convulse around him, he too exploded, sending shot after thick shot deep into her rectum. The two new lovers lurched and swayed against each other, wringing out their pleasure.

Soon the fireworks were over and Mark stood, still plugged in, gasping. Brenda's legs trembled and shook, her head resting on the counter. Mark ran his hands over her back, up and down, and then reached around; testing the tits he didn't get to see. Brenda smiled slightly, her eyes still closed.

"Fuuuuuuck, that was something, huh?"

"I need to buy desserts more often," Mark replied.

"Oh, this one is on the house big boy," Brenda murmured. "Take what you want and let me recover back here." She blew out a long breath as Mark's still formidable tool pulled from her ass.

"Got anything to clean up with?" Mark asked.

"Wipes," Brenda replied, lazily waving a hand in the general direction of the shelves. Finding them, Mark hastily wiped himself off, discarded them and planted a kiss on Brenda's still quivering ass.

"Thanks Bren."

Brenda murmured something unintelligible as Mark pulled up his shorts and left the scene.

Hurrying up the walk, Mark glanced at his watch. The 15 minutes was more like thirty by the time his still turgid erection had faded as he circled the block cursing his crotch. He didn't think it'd do to walk into the house sporting a boner. Mom and Kim would welcome it, but he didn't think his dad would understand. He'd have to share the juicy details of his shopping with the two of them later. He shut the front door with his foot, balancing the sheet cake and headed for the kitchen. As he passed the living room his pace slowed, then stopped. He took two hesitant steps backward, turned his head slowly to the left and promptly dropped the strawberry cake onto the floor.

"Hi baby, that took longer than you thought," his Mom called from the couch, waving her fingers at him. She smiled sweetly as Mark's gaze slowly slid over her nude form, her big, luscious breasts proudly on display. Down over her flat stomach to her trimmed crotch where Kim looked up, her face shining with her mother's juices.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds