Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

"Aii, fuck your father's enemies!"

The Ogre's head was cleft in two, another slamming her club on the minotaur's side. The girl squealed and crashed, but before the ogre would crush her skull, he froze, a bolt buried in his skull, Karya reloading the weapon.

The minotaur looked up to see Karya, giving a thumbs up.

The battle went on, bolts, muskets, and swords clashing for an hour.

It would be bloody. But Karya had dozens of wooden clips, and plenty of vantages to fire.

*-*-*-*

Several minutes of hellish combat later, Karya removed the safety stakes and hoisted the weapon over her shoulder.

Karya kept running, firing and reloading, a sack of bolts on her back. Drow tumbled dead, shadow demons died, and ogres were left for dead, chopped and sliced by monster girl swords.

Eventually, the battle died down, until Karya saw a single, giant figure in the ruins. Every monster girl had surrounded it, with screams, musket fire, magic bolts, and spells, pinning the gigantic monster.

A shadow-dragon, summoned by innocent blood, was the enemy of the day.

The black, flaming draconic figure was nestled in the ruins, guarding a red-black monolith drenched in blood, and corpses impaled on it.

Kit desperately beat back its black tail with her shield, Karya's heart leaping at her throat.

"STAY BACK!"

The lizard girl rolled back as a tail slammed on a pillar, destroying it.

The creature wasn't free but was struggling in the evil tear in reality. Ever since reality was sealed from horrors like Drow, blood cultists wanted to bring back Maou and undo what Theophilos' sacrifice did.

They would not allow this.

"MERCURY!" Pyra screamed, her hands focused on a flame spell to push back the dragon, its massive bulk from breaking the portal open. "FIRE MERCURY!"

A last, feeble volley of three mercury bullets made the creature shudder and roar to the heavens but made very little effect.

"We're out, mon Commandant!" The gendarmerie Hellhound screamed. "Aiii, baise moi!" She loaded a normal lead round and fired, which did...nothing, the round plinking off the dragon's scales.

"MERDE!"

Arrows and spears did nothing, the monster roaring in rage that sounded like laughter.

Karya froze, her heart clenching.

In her sack, a handful of gleaming silver bolts remained, filled with mercury on the tip. The monster girls were hesitant. The creature tried to break free and fly, wounded and imprisoned by the disrupted ritual. Yet it WOULD break free eventually, and the wizard succubi and the only Yuki-Onna floated exhausted, final spells barely weakening it in icy chains around its ankles.

The portal was in a Lescatian churchyard, innocent nuns, and orphans, children, all sacrificed corpses surrounding it. Her eyes teary with rage, Karya stared in anger at the creature. Then it dawned on her.

Lescatian churches were like fortresses, with holy water towers on top to beat back mamono...perhaps...

It would not hurt.

She tapped Pyra's shoulder, screaming.

"MA'AM!"

"WHAT!" Pyra screamed back.

"It's a church!"

"NO SHIT HUMAN! LOOK, I OWE YOU BUT UNLESS..." She grunted, her fire spell barely keeping the creature from flying. "...YOU HELP RIGHT FUCKING NOW SHUT UP BECAUSE WE ARE IN DEEP SHIT!"

"MA'AM! THERE IS A HOLY WATER DEPOSITORY ON THE BELL TOWER!" She bellowed and pointed. "ANY OF YOUR GIRLS WITH WINGS?!"

Pyra stared at her, realization dawning in her eyes.

She screamed at the Draconewt and the Manticore present "DRACIAN! MUSHAKIS! GET ON THAT BELL AND TIP THE HOLY WATER TOWER ON THAT BEAST!" The two monster girls saluted, stared at Karya with a wary nod and stretched their wings. Both monster girls easily flew on the church, both figures evading a tail trying to swat them out of the sky, Karya flinching in fear. Dancing on the sky, both mamono landed on the giant wooden barrel, and nodding, both started to push, Draconewt and Manticore straining under the load.

The water tower started to creak, the dragon roaring in confusion.

"Come on...Come...ON!" Pyra was praying in hope when the wood started giving in. Grunting, the draconewt and the Manticore screamed in fury, as nails came loose, the water tower starting to bend.

Just when they were about to douse the monster in holy water, the dragon drew in a large breath and aimed at the exposed monster girls who didn't realize it was too late to dodge.

The dragon drew his hell breath, and...

"NO!"

"NOOOO!"

"DRAC! MUSHA! GET DOWN!" Pyra screamed in abject terror. They would burn alive in moments...

Karya, heart racing, did the impossible. Time flowed in long seconds, her eyes locked on the dragon. Aiming in hope, Karya aimed her crossbow, lining up with the dragon's neck, black scales on his throat bulging with bloody red magic, pulled the crank until the device shuddered, and let loose.

She pulled the trigger, the crossbow thrumming with force like a kicking horse.

The last mercury bolt left the crossbow, a final lightning aimed at the creature in a desperate attempt.

The bolt flew true, lodging in a vein inside the lava-filled monstrosity that would burn the two girls in moments with a crunch, skewering the Dragon's throat and destroying its larynx.

Its throat impaled, the dragon coughed, its eyes open in confusion as demonic lava came out as a cough, too weak to hit the girls. The tower came loose with both girls slumping in fatigue, the giant rain of holy water raining on the dragon who choked on its own demon-bile, sparkling water disintegrating it in a massive hiss and an explosion of steam.

Slowly, everyone turned to Karya, who gazed at the monster dying under the water tower's holy pour.

..

"I told you it would work."

"Motherfucker..." Pyra mumbled, frozen in admiration.

*-*-*-*

"THE DRAGONSLAYER!"

They gave a cheer around her, Karya frozen in awe.

Pyra used a small key, pressing on Karya's neck to unlock her slave collar, and removed it.

"I, Pyra declare Karya freedwoman from battle thralldom, as well as a reward of ten thousand gold coins, redeemable in coin or any amenities available, as well as one human male she desires from our markets or towns. Anyone disputes this decree, I will kill them on the spot." Pyra sealed the scroll with wax in her other hand.

"Free the slaves with nine thousand." Karya shrugged, hugging the lizard girl Kit who gazed at her with love and adoration. "Any Auxilia from here first, then whoever wants to be free. Hand me one thousand gold, use the rest to Fraterni Caritas or just yourself to free humans who want out." She spoke bluntly, describing the slave-freeing charity.

She shrugged, tossing the crossbow to the cart.

"I want to go home and shop with Kit. I paid you girls who took me with more than enough. Pay me back in kindness."

"That you did, you fiery crazy motherfucker...Keep the scroll, one human male is yours as long as you keep this."

Pyra was reverent, respectful, and quiet.

It had been hard, it had been sad. The humans living in the former city friendly to mamono had all been butchered. Another monster-friendly Lescatian enclave was butchered to the last by a conspiracy.

The scouts visiting the overrun town had been sacrificed for a ritual, they were never coming back home. Pyra knew many had families. Their slaves would be freed: either going home, or they would mourn, and probably go back to human lands in sorrow.

Several mamono from the host died, as well as Napoleona's familiar horse who had a sentient mind of his own.

Death was always a sad reality.

But a demon-dragon summoned by blood magic had died, as well as a plot to bring Maou's hordes back. And they owed it to a slave-soldier they made. The mamono were quiet in reflection, looking at embracing Kit and Karya.

The march was slow, with no laughter, but with warm friendship, uneventful. Pyra had a field day before her to choose and manumit human slaves wanting to be free, and a lot of dark elves to beat up if they protested. Karya had earned her salt and decided just that.

She liked the human. Certainly, a triple-date with Kit and Karya might be possible in the future. Karya didn't know Pyra had made passes at Kit, who did not mind.

*-*-*-*

Captured, worked, taken and fallen in love, Karya returned to her hostess with triumph. Hand in hand, they laughed, drank and sang going home, taking their time, kissing under trees and kissing each other in public, and spending a day in a town like lovers. They had a thousand gold coins plus heaps of silver from Karya's striptease, as well as several trinkets from the ruins, and a big bag of jewelry sold for a nice sum.

"I cannot believe this..."

Kit held her hand, both girls marching home. The townsfolk they passed looked at them with respect, her neck free from the slave collar, the girl scratching her neck in its absence.

"Damn...I was getting used to being your slave." Karya giggled, rubbing her neck.

"How about...you voluntarily get re-enslaved by me?" Kit smiled at her.

Karya turned, kissing Kit's lips, who hugged her and kissed her back.

"A voluntary slave collar doubling as marriage necklace?" She pointed to a row of steel, lockable collars hanging from the Zipangu Restraint Shop, with jewels and heart designs.

Kit gasped in happiness finding the idea VERY likable. The law had nothing against voluntary slavery, not even Agrat, who encouraged it. Their kiss was all the more passionate, Ssra in for a big surprise when they were back.

They were passing an opulent building with barred windows with beautiful young men wearing shorts sitting in orderly rows, overseen by an elderly dark elf lady reading a book, the boys staring at the embattled couple with hopeful glances who stood before the building.

"Let's get a nice boy for us. Lady Greba's Slave Market?"

"Sure. One free, maybe one more? Your mother wanted one, I think we can get one more, plus some shopping." Karya smiled. "I know you'd treat them as they deserve..."

"Hey, the loot was as big as the sack. Maybe two boys? Would you like a girl to work for you instead?"

"Nah." Karya shrugged, smiling. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

Kit pulled her by the hand, the dark elf lady adjusting her glasses and shaking their hands with respect and motioning them in. No doubt she heard from the runners...

"Please, come in! You are the girl they are talking about all day! My boys, all decent young men, would LOVE to share you ladies' beds!"

Kit grinned from ear to ear: a slave, a marriage, and men to fill her bed. It was as if the universe decided to pour fortune on her!

"Alright...Mom wanted a blond man with a decent-sized cock, maybe long hair, what will you have?"

Karya scoffed.

"Whoever feels alright with us both. You'll realize features don't matter much rather than character. Not many men can share a bed with two women and keep the good character, trust me. I'm young but I know men." Karya shrugged, eager to share a man with Kit, the dark elf lady Greba sagely nodding and politely motioning her boys to line up.

"Line up, boys, the nice ladies will pick which one will share his life with them! Be good and polite, these two are war-heroes and kind ladies!"

Karya grinned, watching the boys before her, as well as Kit. Young and adult, the men looked quite glad to see lovely ladies looking at them with lusty eyes.

Greba grinned.

*-*-*-*

Ssra laughed in surprise: Kit was leading three humans by the arm, one of them her wife-to-be behind her, Karya who was now fitted with an opulent slave collar, with two men in tow but arm-in-arm with Karya as lovers they were. Even now they could not help but grope the human and Kit, who giggled and nudged them to be quiet.

"Mom's here!"

Their bedrooms would be busy, and Ssra's loneliness would end, a young man she could spoil and act the stepmother, or an older wife with a long, fruitful, happy life for all.

It was a happy end of sorts.

May the spirit of R. Lee Ermey forgive me. He was a good marine and a good improviser in drilling men.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds