Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

Her attire was none. Karya realized no one batted an eye when she was another milkmaid, naked in the sweaty barn when she attached suction cups to the motherly Oda or squeezed the Holstauri's breasts to fill the buckets, kissing and laying with them occasionally. Her own breasts had grown quite well, Kit adoring Karya's new C-cup breasts with pert brown nipples. More than an evening passed when Karya came home smelling like milk, with a happy Holstaurus blowing her a kiss as she returned home from individual work.

The lizard girl and the human had grown to be quite close, and friendly in more than many ways. Both kissed like lovers when the day was starting, and spending more time than servant and master together.

One day Kit told her that she'd take her to a small army tour as they cuddled on the couch. Ssra watched them with great love and kissed each one on the cheeks for a goodbye, leaving for a friend.

"Karya, I want to use you more outside. I want you to pick." Kit snuggled, head on Karya's chest as each kissed.

"As you wish Kit." The human, wrapped in a thin blanket, cuddled close, both of them watching outside as evening workers went about their business, music playing in the town center loud enough to be heard.

"We trust each other. I will employ you as my private slave in public, running my errands. I want to get a husband that we can share, and maybe a new home."

Karya listened, knowing eventually the boisterous lizardgirl warrior would want to strike out and expand her life.

"Such as?" Karya was rubbing Kit's feet, almost human save for a few scales around her soles and top, nails strangely sharp all the time.

"You can carry my stuff with an extra pack. The army doesn't let humans fight in sensitive situations where you can fight Lescatie...Except when Rift Demons can be found."

Karya knew. Around the second Demon War, Maou had summoned monsters from other realms who still infested many areas in the Reik. Demonic Dark Elves called Drow, strange Demon-Ogres named Palankasha, Rakshasi and many other multi-armed monstrosities occasionally murdered mamono.

"You...can be a slave trooper. Treated nicely, good food and arms. If you serve a tour or two and fight, they will free you and ask whether you can return to the human empire, or employed as freedwomen." Kit was playing with a small contraption which arranged colored rocks in a row to win. She obviously didn't relish that option.

Karya nodded.

"Or I can lend you to my captain, you carry whatever the army gives you. If they deem you strong enough, you can pull carts and carry armor with centaurs and other monster women."

"Then there's work in the cities when I'm at the garrison. Mining, transport mule, smithing. Hard work, you keep half, I keep half. Or you can be a nurse or nanny to monster children." Kit smiled, kissing Karya's breasts, and patted her belly. "Do you ever think that you can...maybe, have a child?" Seeing the human blink, she added. "He, she, would be part of the family."

Karya smiled, listening to her with interest. "You offer me many choices."

"I like you to choose. You deserve happiness. You've been good to us, we've been good to you."

"I'll come along. Maybe I'll meet my old army humans." Her face was straight, thinking. "What do you think happened to them?" Kit, realizing her worry, assured her with a pat on her cheek.

"Nothing bad. Most boys end up with monster girl families, pumping out kids the moment they can." She giggled. "They get to work and raise families if they are good. Maybe a few women ended up like you." Karya gulped. "I think the minotaur twins over the next village are quite fond of Tobias, a boy they took from a battle. Poor thing is emptying his balls in them every day, cooking by day, warming their beds at night..."

"Him..." Karya smirked. "He always had a thing for strong, olde women."

"Pity I didn't get him!" Kit giggled. "Mom wants a boy who's into older ladies." Karya simply smirked, Kit adding.

"Then I wouldn't meet you."

Both kissed as lovers, deeply in love with the other, their hearts melting.

Looking into her eyes, Kit's voice, unbroken after many fights, many army tours, quivered.

"I...I think I am in love with you, Karya."

Eyes quivering, Karya responded, her eyes gleaming.

"I love you too, Kit."

They kissed, again, happy to be together. Human and monster with scales, they quietly cuddled until Ssra found them asleep on the couch, hands locked. Smiling, she softly covered them with a blanket and laid a pillow on their heads.

Ssra sniffled, eyes teary with happiness, and quietly went to bed.

*-*-*-*

Tomorrow, Kit and Karya both woke up to a breakfast table set up by Ssra, who smiled brightly at the couple rising from the couch.

"How are my two lovers doing? Should I browse a wedding ring for you?"

Karya gasped a little, smiling, stretching as her growing breasts and hips made her aware of how she was grown. Even her old clothes didn't fit, but she was all right with nudity, her love for Kit and her happily embraced status as a slave overriding all old inhibitions.

"Good morning, Mistress."

Ssra gently hugged her, rubbing her cheek on hers. "Good morning, slave."

When Karya pulled back, she was smiling. "I apologize for oversleeping."

"Nonsense. We love you as you are."

Simple words had power, Kit smiling along and sitting down for breakfast.

"You are taking your slave campaigning, Kit?"

"Yes, mother." Kit smiled, filling her plate, and Karya's. "I want to take her with me, both for usage and well, mother..."

"You love her?" Ssra chuckled, seeing Karya and Kit sitting VERY close and eating virtually from the same table and feeding each other.

"Yes." Kit was silent. "If it doesn't trouble you, I want to take as my slave wife." Fondling Karya's enlarged breasts absentmindedly, she added. "That way people will know who she is."

"Of course dear." Ssra ruffled both girls' heads and cupped Karya's breasts, which she proudly presented with her chest pushed forward. "She has grown quite pleasant in breasts and hips. I always thought you'd have a little fun and sell her when bored, but I'm pleased this turned out like that."

Karya didn't even flinch. She had long accepted her fate, playing along whatever fate showed her.

"Yes. Karya, I'll be honest." Kit held her hand. "I was planning a live-in boy with mother and me, and sell you to another monster girl for profit when fully feminized and grown, but...I just realized that...I really, really am in love with you."

Karya hugged her without any reservations. "To whom? Just curious."

Kit replied matter-of-factly, eyeing her armor in the corner.

"Probably more of a city monster girl who needed a female companion, concubine or a waitress at the taverns, maybe a big farmstead where you could find a husband and raise a family. But...we are just...so..."

Karya kissed her lips.

"Mmm... I would like to raise a family with you, Kit."

The lizard girl gasped, tail shooting up.

"Really? Share a husband, be my wife..."

"Yes," Karya spoke, eating a pancake. "You have been not just kind to me, Kit. We started real bad...But...both of you treated me like more than a little scullery servant or a slave. You fed me, sheltered me, treated me like a daughter." Ssra's growing eyes were met with Karya's smile." I think we both have something in common..."

Both lizard women blinked.

"We lost things and make the best out of it." Both lizard women slowly smiled, content eating.

"That we do." Both of them looked quite emotional such as their monster features showed.

"So, even if free, I'll stay if you let me."

That roused a smile and a big hug from Kit. "And we would have it no different. Though having you as a slave keeps me from housework..."

"Mooom!" Kit frowned.

"You too, scaly pie." Ssra kissed her daughter on the cheek.

"Still..." The lizard girl hesitated, Karya assuring her.

"I'll do my housework." Holding Kit's hand, she added. "And be a good wife." When the lizardfolk smiled and hugged her, she added with a giggle. "We share the men though!"

The breakfast ended with uproars of happy laughter and cackles that rang across the village.

*-*-*-*

Ssra quietly smoked a kiseru, relaxed in the living room as Kit helped Karya dress up what she bought for her for her tour.

"Ready, Karya?"

"Ready, Mistress Kit." Karya smiled.

She was dressed for servility. Wearing a dark green cotton sporty bikini top and equally dark green, cotton booty shorts that clung to her buttcheeks, her feet sported comfortable leather boots of the same color. Her backpack was dark green with a new camouflage design, large and supported by Arachne threads to be resilient and voluminous.

"We call this auxilia attire." Kit told her. "Humans we get along, or want to work to earn freedom carry our supplies in marches and prepare our food, erect tents and..." Smiled. "Act as bedwarmers when our soldier girls are lonely."

"Neat." Karya giggled, testing her new fingerless gloves which looked snappy and comfortable. "You spent a lot, Kit."

"Nah." Kit shrugged. "The army gives me when I told them I brought my slave. But I'd spend anyway. Put this on."

Karya let her close a dark leather collar around her neck with a glowing little script. "Tracker runes. For security, though I DO trust you. I won't lose my Karya to a rift demon." And she kissed her soft white cheek. "Gods, even your skin feels smoother!" Karya kissed her lips back, her soft, full lips smacking on the lizardgirl's paler, thinner mouth.

The collar read. "Karya. Auxilia."

Ssra waited for them in the doorway. "Stay safe, honeybun. Take care of Karya and yourself."

"I will, mother." Kit kissed her, both leaving from lewd nights and sexy sleepovers to a more serious world. Sex and love was still a plenty, but now Kit had been summoned for a far more important thing. Kit didn't have the heart to tell her that a Rift Demon invasion started in the heart of the Reik. But then, Karya wouldn't mind.

Rift Demons, Demon Ogres, and Drow always wanted to bring the old ways and murder the world's what fragile peace between the Western Human Empire, Alliance of Lescatie and Monster Girl Reik existed. Skirmishes little more than "speed dating" would degenerate into full blown wars. Monsters would kill and eat humans as a delicacy, making the rest work to death. And Lescatie would have no choice but to bring even more human kingdoms in far lands into its Alliance, starting with Zhong Guo and employ horrible weapons since sheltered Yehudists, Reik's sheltered human ethnicity sold magitek technology to their old kin, Lescatie, as well.

The world, in all its cuteness and love in the air, could die in a heartbeat.

Kit shook off these thoughts. Her love and slave, her little human now with delicious curves, as in her arms, walking hand in hand. They would survive.

*-*-*-*

Walking behind her, in snappy, sexy and skimpy "military" attire, Karya felt a few old emotions rushing back. Everywhere, human free and servile greeted her amiably and with respect, walking next to Kit.

As they proceeded out of the village, eventually, individual monster girls, most of a strong or savage streak, joined them, some of the monster girls like Salamanders, lizard girls with golden scales and fiery features, brought their own humans, Auxilia, army slaves like Karya. Each was very friendly, particularly the human girls wearing skimpy dark green uniforms like her.

The "Humie helpers" as monster girls named them affectionately were mostly of young women, and a few young men wearing shorts rather than bikini bottoms. Karya realized as monster girls huddled together and left the humans behind them, it was best to stick to custom and not bother Kit. Together with the other humans, they followed the monster girls who seemed to be carrying weapons and some supplies, most of them laden on carts and on other humans.

The girls Karya met were like her, though more feminine, except for a really short haired girl who could pass as a boy like her months ago. Her hair was dyed pink, and fashioned into short spikes, having left the arms of an equally androgynous Draconewt, an almost draconic monstergirl who seemed to talk and act like a man with a thick voice as she lorded over other monster girls.

"Hey."

"Hello!" Karya shook her hand.

"I'm Safa, Draconewt Dracian's personal slave."

"Karya." She smiled. "Pleased to meet you."

"Joana." A taller human Auxilia woman shook hands, of a far bigger build than both with breasts twice Karla's straining her top, muscular curvy legs that carried her snug booty shorts concealing her large, burly bottom. Her hair was braided to her hips, and her back carried an immense load. She waved amiably at a petite dark elf nearly half her size, who blew a kiss back and joined her army.

"Patrick." A young man shook hands with them, her eyes resting on Joana's thick legs.

"So we carry their stuff? That's it?" Karya ended the awkward silence when the humans were huddled behind the marching monster girls.

"You new?" Safa blinked. Seeing Karya nod, she went on. "Yeah, we act as a company..." She smiled, walking in the front. Her legs seemed to carry some hidden knives for some reason. "You do their chores, cook, clean, carry, and every year is fifty gold ticked off your slave price, hundred if fightin's done, freedom with a stipend for exceptional courage or kills. Dracian's my mistress. Yours?"

"Kit." Karya pointed at the Lizard who seemed to be deep in thought, listening to her captain.

"Yours, legs?" Safa poked the large woman who was carrying nearly twice their load.

"Napoleona D'Liliparte." The woman pointed at the petite, almost childlike dark elf riding a beautiful black horse, clad in all purple-blue finery to make up for her tiny stature, complete with a big triangular hat one size too small with her pure white ponytail sticking from the back and a newfangled musket nearly her own size at her back, dressed to kill.

"Shiiiiiiit!" Safa giggled and snorted, laughing. "How did an Oni-like woman like yourself get into her collar? You could break free now and probably escape..."

Joana smiled, chuckling. "I was born in her family plantation, teased me as giantess when puberty hit. She takes me places so I earn a little dowry, meet men and carry little lady Miss Napoleona when she is scared. She never admits though. Tip: don't pat her head in public if you don't want your ass whupped." She bit her lips, her legs showing some cane marks.

Everyone burst into laughter. "Shit, man. She is five feet tops!"

"SSSHHH!"

Karya asked the androgynous girl with the spiky pink hair:

"What's your story?"

"Kind of short." Safa sipped something from her hip flask smelling of booze and offered to Karya, who declined. "I was a pirate's bastard in the Southern Magreb Sea. Passed off as a boy so other seadogs wouldn't fuck me. One day, we pick a ship to rob. It was an empty-handed dark elf sloop who just sold their spice to the humies in Aquileia." The city-state was free like Temirburg, hosting mamono and humans all the same, with a naval force and military too strong to be subdued.

Karya snorted. "They were slave-traders too."

"Most dark elves are. When we stormed the board, I swear, they were laughing when magic traps exploded with webbing. When I ended up stripped and tied, they were laughing until they cried, toasting "a lucky find."

Karya giggled. "Sorry."

"Eh. Not too bad." Safa sighed. "Once I acted as the begging little urchin, they were amiable. Gave me some booze, fed, well...The men didn't mind, fucked every day so when we landed and were given to the slave traders, each was stupefied and had lost weight. I don't miss the fuckers, neither do I miss my dad."

"Why?" Patrick chimed in, earning a cold stare.

"Guess." Safa's eyes were hard, cute as she was.

Everyone went quiet as Safa kept talking.

"The men probably aren't doing any worse being ridden by sluts wit black ears and cute butts and working as fishermen slaves probably. I got stripped, giggled at and ended up on a market. They weren't too bad, so when Dracian saw me, she saw someone just like her." Safa shrugged. "So I have an officer for a mistress. Not bad I guess. She lets me dye my hair, do what I want as long as I do her chores." Safa whispered as if sharing a secret. "She doesn't like girly girls, and boys at all."

*-*-*-*

FOUR YEARS AGO:

Safa was captured by the ship they tried to rob. The days had been hellish, screaming and kicking, she was stripped naked, only calming down when they gave her some wine which was obviously drugged.

Now the dark elven ship had taken their own as well and had locked them below, to be dragged to a monster girl city.

It was fair. They spared their lives, but now she'd get to be a slave. And she hated the mocking monster girls who poked and pushed her belly every time. In the had, she had to be gagged when she tried to bite a dark elf, and hogtied, naked, under the ship with the wet boards on her naked body as she grunted and struggled.

She had been quite docile when she was dragged to land, ankles tickled, oiled, and put in shackles. Her mind had gone quite blank, helplessly feeling the chains on her.

Bad luck.

"Move!" The dark elf captain barked an order, a woman with opulent white hair pulled the coffle of pirates, now stripped to shorts, and in the case of Safa, completely nude, chained to each other except her.

The pirate men walked in a daze, too tired from gangrape by horny dark elf skanks, each quite satisfied.

The pirates were surprised she had been a girl, looking almost like a boy with flat breasts on her sunburnt skin, looking hatefully at the dark elves, the cuffs on her ankles with chains. Her wrists were cuffed in front of her, flat breasts with erect brown nipples, her body slim and sunburnt.

A dark elf had been particularly mindful of her, leading her by the arm herself.

"Slim but cute!"

"Yeah. Looks boyish, I love those tanlines on her cute butt! Real cute too! "Don't touch me" and all that!" The ebon-skinned slut giggled, earning a death glare as the naked girl struggled in her chains, toned, the sunburnt body being touched and tickled by the dark elves who dragged her as a captive. Pirate or not, it even hurt her sensibilities. She had only robbed a passenger, not violated or even captured people for ransom.

And now they had taken her everything, even clothes.

Nudity was the worst...and the strangest thing amongst the monstergirls Safa hated. The passersby smiled at her, admired her as she was taken from the ship and dragged to a marketplace where more monster girls, some dark elven, some exotic succubi or Blue Oni, stared at her with intensity, and handed the dark elf tradeswomen some coins from purses, beautiful slender hands touching and exchanging coins.

She glared at the Blue Oni lady, in an opulent dress, horns jutting from her forehead, beautiful slender glasses staring at her naked body, and the pirates looking around with stupefied looks.

"What did you skanks bring from the sea? Weren't you out trading? Did the humans sell their criminals or something?"

The dark elf sailor girl just shrugged: "Some pirates trying to rob us. You can have the girl and one boy, floor price." The Blue Oni looked Safa, and a young man up and down.

"Hmm...I can sell them both I guess. She is really hostile, you know. I'm only paying you full because she looks exotic. Some mamono like tomboys." She spoke, smoking her pipe and writing on her ledger.

They removed her cuffs and pushed her into a vacant cage, and blew her a kiss, these evil dark elf sluts. Safa wanted to curse and scream at them but the Blue Oni frowned at her and pointed to a ballgag.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds