Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

"I'm very grateful you found sex and love here." The succubus priestess' tail was locked with a padlock, high heels on her feet as she walked next to the humans with a royal stride.

"Thanks." Safa smiled and sighed back, reminiscing and shaking her hand. "I'm in love with a dragon woman that looks like a man."

The Dark Priestess laughed, blessed her forehead and left for the army march.

"Goddess bless you, girl."

They followed the monster girls with supplies until it was time to stop by a barked order from a Salamander woman.

"All right, bitches! Tents up, asses down! We set up camp! Auxilia! Get your human butts over here before I have to tie you and tickle till your twinkle-toed Lescatian asses are red from the spanking!"

The Auxilia hurried and stood at attention before the smirking Salamander girl who regarded the skimpy dresses with a chuckle, a row of neat humans, big and small, pretty and plain, to serve her army.

"What are you called you little humie?"

She was standing in Karya's face in a flash.

"I'm called Karya, Ma'am..." She blurted out, admiring the woman in front of her. Like kit, she had a lizard tail, but her scales were golden like fire, a small wisp of fire dancing on the tip of her draconic tail, her hands and feet more clawed than Kit's relatively human appearance.

Her face was scarred, one eye whitened with a sword blow, and a claw mark on her cheek, her face a pretty but scarred picture of strength with no sign of pity.

"WHAT THE FUCK OF A NAME IS THAT YOU SKILLY LITTLE BIRD, YOU THINK YOUR KEEPER JUST BROUGHT YOU HERE TO HAVE FUCKING PICNIC?! I BET YOU ARE THE KIND OF GIRL THAT WOULD BE PEGGED BY A LIZARD TAIL AND NOT EVEN HAVE THE GODDAMN COURTESY TO GIVE HER A SMACK AROUND ON HER ASS YOU LITTLE HUMAN MAGGOT! WE ARE HERE TO SMACK SOME RIFT DEMONS!" Spittle flew in Karya's face as she flinched. "WE ARE HERE TO SAVE WHAT GETS YOU RAPED AND MURDERED IN THE DARK YOU LITTLE TWINKLETOED COCKSUCKING TOMBOY, SPLITTING YOUR PRETTY ROUND ASS IN TWO AND MAKE YOU THEIR BITCH *AND* MEAL, NOT EVEN FUCKING NECESSARY IN THIS ORDER... DO YOU UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAND!!"

Spittle rained on Karya's face, feeling discipline and domination for the first time after her captivity and domestic bliss.

"Y-yes...ma'am!" She whimpered as the Salamander girl smirked, drew breath...

Karya flinched...

...and she did scream.

"IT IS DRILL SERGEANT PYRA YOU MO-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! MAGGOOOOOOOT! NOW SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR OF HUMAN BALLS RATHER THAN A LITTLE CUNT DOWN THERE!"

"YES SERGEANT PYRA!" Karya squeaked, aroused and shocked by the treatment, a mix of military discipline and sexual domination sparking her brain. Pyra let her go and leaped in the boy's sight with a bounce.

"WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE!"

She jumped in Patrick' face, his handsome features twisted in fear. Al he could squeak was a weak response:

"E-excuse for what, Ma'am?"

"I'M ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTIONS AUXILIA DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"Y-Yes ma'am!" The male squirmed...

"WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH CAN I BE IN CHARGE FOR A WHILE?"

"Yes, ma'am!" The boy was shivering. "I erect...tents?"

"DAMN RIGHT YOU FUCKING DO YOU NUMBNUT MO-ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! UNLESS YOU ARE A PRETTY FUCKING ALP THAT GETS FUTANARI GIRLS HARD IN HIS FUCKING SPARE TIME TO APPLY LIP GLOSS TO HIS SLUT LIPS AND GET DOUBLE TEAMED BY TWO CENTAUR STUD FUTA GIRLS TILL THEIR HORSECOCKS' FLARED TIP MEET IN HIS FUCKING STOMACH LIKE A STUCK PIG*DAMN FUCKING RIGHT* YOU ONLY WILL AND DO ERECT TENTS IN THE ARMY UNLESS YOU WANT TO ERECT FUTA TENTS IN A FUTANARI BROTHEL AND GET YOUR SHITHOLE EXPANDED LIKE A DARK ELF ON POTATO'S ASS YOU DUMB LITTLE HUMAN SHIT! NOW GET TO WORK AND START BEATING THE PEGS YOU LITTLE CUTE FAGGOT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

He quivered, squeaking...

"Yes, Mam!"

He screamed when the Salamander lashed out and grabbed him by the balls.

"SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR OR I WILL CRUSH THEM NUTS HUMAN MAGGOT!"

Karya never saw a man scream more with his balls in a vice grip, even the mamono standing at attention and not dare utter a word...not even the petite Dark Elf:

"YES, MA'AM! YES SERGEANT PYRA! I WILL DO I-EEEEEEK!"

The Salamander let him go.

"Get to it boy! GET UP!" Pyra roared. "YOU WILL NOT LAUGH, YOU WILL NOT CRY! I WILL TEACH YOU BY THE NUMBERS, NOW GET UP AND GET TO WORK! REST OF YOU MAGGOTS, GET OUR GRUB, AND GET BUILDING! I WANT THE TENTS SO HARD THEY LOOK LIKE MY HUSBAND WHEN IM ON FULL MOON!"

"YES, MAM!" The humans saluted her and got to work, setting up tents and sheds with amazing alacrity.

Pyra watched with a smirk, barking orders to monster girls as well to set up perimeters and their own tents, human and monster overlooking a valley which showed burning ruins. Kit herself was pretty much ignoring Karya, busy with a small tent and planting stakes around the camp, cute monster girls all around singing marching songs and working along with them.

For the first time since she was captured, Karya felt a little something in her stomach.

A new career and some camaraderie, which came with a lesbian lover, and a family.

She felt warm.

*-*-*-*

"HOW IS THE GRUB GOING?!" Pyra was in Joana's face.

"Sergeant Pyra, we are done, chickpeas with meat-"

"I TOLD YOU HOW IT'S GOING MAGGOT, NOT THE FUCKING MENU I PICKED IT A FUCKING MONTH AGO! IS IT DONE YET?!" Pyra roared, her tail sparking with fire. The humans squeaked and got in line with pots of stew bubbling on the fire.

"YES, MAM!"

"Out-fucking-standing, humans! NOW DISTRIBUTE IT SO MY BITCHES HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT AND I WANT EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU SINGING THE ROSE OF FUCKING MARIGNON WITH MY TAIL UP YOUR ASSES IF IT ISN'T DONE BY THE HOUUUUUUUR!"

Karya saluted warily, out of instinct, boobs bouncing in her top. "YES, MAM!"

The salamander stomped towards her, sniffing with her draconic face.

"THE FUCK YOU SALUTED ME FOR YOU HUMAN SHORTY?! THIS ISN'T THE ARMY YOU FIGHT IN! THIS IS THE ARMY YOU SERVE AND FEED US! WHEN I SAY JUMP, YOU JUMP SAYING "HOW HIGH"! WHEN I SAY YOU WORK, YOU WORK! WHEN I SAY SHIT, YOU SAY "WHAT SHAPE MA'AM!" WHEN I SAY YOU GET DOWN ON ALL FOURS TO GET MY TAIL UP YOUR ASS THEN THAT IS WHAT YOU WILL CERTAINLY DO, HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEEEAAAR!" She screamed, spittle raining on the human's face.

Karya was getting angry. She was still a fighter, a killer and a warrior. Suddenly her eye twitched, standing at attention, she kicked her feet together in a salute:

"With respect ma'am!..."

Everyone went silent, even the monster girls.

Quietly, Kit looked at Karya as Pyra smiled. A smile that froze everyone in place.

"Yes, Karya?" Her sweet words and smile made Kit shiver. It was the martial rage brewing in a grin that would get Karya flogged or spanked silly. Still, she spoke:

"With respect, Ma'am, I was a militia in Lescatie, and I know how to swing a sword, and tear off the head of a Rift Demon that killed my family when I was little! If push comes to shove, I will jam that cooking ladle so far up their asses they'll be tasting Joana's chicken stew till Vespers! AND IF THAT ISN'T FOR YOU, MA'AM, EAT A BAG OF DICKS WHILE I FIGHT WITH MISTRESS KIT WHO SHOWED ME NOTHING BUT CARE TO PROTECT NOT JUST A BUNCH OF MONSTER GIRLS USING HUMANS AS SERVANTS BUT THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!"

...

"She's dead..." Napoleona whimpered...

...

The Salamander woman stood up with fire in her eyes, stretched herself as if she was about to attack...

...

And snorted.

"Ha."

She started to laugh...

"Ha...HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA!"

She started to roll on the floor, laughing as the monster girls started to giggle.

"Where did you get this one Kit! Auxilia just carries shit till they are free to go but... Teeheehee!" Pyra looked happy for the first time in life, her beautiful Salamander body gleaming with pink demon energy. "Give the food, girl. We'll talk later..." She turned, slapping Karya's ass and getting a handful, chuckling to herself.

All the humans got to work, looking at Karya as if she was a hero. The Salamander nudged Kit as if sharing a secret joke.

"I like that one."

*-*-*-*

The monster girls ate in loud discussions sitting in circles, each digging into the stew the humans prepared. Around bonfires, several hundred sat and ate, the humans finally able to eat by themselves. Still, they weren't let in peace. The boy named Patrick was already on the lap of a Minotaur girl, sharing her meal with him as others ate and sang.

The Salamander, cross-legged in the middle of the mamono, waved the humans over:

"Get your asses over here, girls." The serpentine girl grinned, patting the ground. Karla slowly walked over, smiling. A strange Harpy girl Karya would learn to be a Gandharva was plucking a pleasant lute.

"Y'know how to dance, joker?"

Karya blinked.

"Yeah, Joker. I think I'll call you Joker." The Salamander grinned, nudging Karya who squatted with her giant sword at her side. All the monster girls were relaxing before they scoured the ruins. It was Karya that asked for it:

"Karya, we are fighting tomorrow..."

Karya blinked.

"Can you dance?" That made the human girl smile.

"You want to dance for you?"

Kit grinned, as well as the monster girls present. Leaning and pulling Karya close, she whispered.

"Do a little striptease for us? I'm sure they'll toss you coins, all yours. After all the fun we had, I'm sure you will enjoy it."

Dance for the amusement of the cute monster women that wanted to lick the human girl all over, taste her skin and enjoy her company. They hooted and clapped their paws, tentacles, hands, and claws, the Gandharva and a friend of hers, a strangely dark-skinned tiger girl started to play a small drum to an exotic tune, as a Lamia girl blowing on a long, wide reed pipe.

Karya's heart beat just as fast, and she started to move a little, a step to the front, and to the right. In her mind, she tried to remember a bellydancer troupe she saw from the south.

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

The chant inspired her, and finally, Karya started to dance.

*-*-*-*

The monster girls were having the fun of their lifetime.

Karya gyrated, shaking her hips around the fire, with the whole company clapping and watching, enjoying the girl's young curves gleaming near the fire. The whirled and gyrated her belly, thrusting her belly in rhythm with the music.

"TAKE YOUR TOP OFF! A SILVER FOR A TOP!"

"A SILVER!" A werewolf girl howled from a treetop, laughing, her canine features full of joy.

"SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!"

"TOP OFF! TWO SILVER!"

Chuckling, Karya stripped her top off, freeing her breasts to the cheer of the crowd, which screamed in joy, silver coins raining at her feet. In the corner of her eye, she saw Safa and Dracian kissing and hugging, both giving Karya a thumbs up.

Her breasts swinging, Karya gyrated, dancing to the music, and slowly, stripped her bottoms as if by instinct.

When her newly-filling asscheeks were exposed, as well as her shaven cunt, the crowd roared louder, more coins raining at her feet. Naked, wearing only sexy boots, Kyra closed her eyes and laid down, belly dancing on her back, the girls cheering as she snapped her fingers and wiggled her breasts, shaking down the coins raining on her breasts in a silvery rain.

Her body flaring in pleasure, the human danced naked around the fire, the army cheering and clapping louder, the naked girl twirling, gyrating, shaking her ass to the tune. Even Pyra, usually stoic, licked her lips.

For half an hour, other human girls joined the dance, some stripping, some staying dressed, especially Joana, who simply remained clapping and gyrating to the tune.

"Holy shit!"

Safa somersaulted to their middle, picking up a giant lance from a centaur girl.

"COME ON! POLE DANCE!"

The short-haired tomboy winked at Karya, buried the spear with a slam on the ground, its tip reinforcing its hardness. Turning around, she pressed her round asscheeks to the shaft and bent over. Using the pole as leverage, Safa leaped back, shooting her legs up and grabbing its tip with her feet above, suspended on the improvised pole upside down and twirling around it with her legs grasping the shaft.

"HOLY SHIT!" An Orc girl screamed, clapping and tossing Safa some silver coins. "POLE DANCE! SHE REALLY DID IT!"

Kit clapped wildly, pulling the coins and the naked Karya in her arms, kissing her as Safa, the skinny tomboy turned and danced on the pole, the soldier girls whistling and singing a bawdy, rhythmic song.

Karya laughed, kissed and laughed, her body fondled by everyone next to her: she didn't mind counting her silver and pleasure shooting up. Safa danced on the pole, one by one, stripping her clothes until a naked, skinny tomboy turned around the pole, shaking her ass and baring her crotch at monster girls clapping.

It was undisciplined as hell.

But she enjoyed the night as dancing, and singing went on, soon, wrapped in a blanket and sleeping in Karya's arms.

She thought she heard a small whimper as she drifted off to sleep.

"We should marry...mmm..."

*-*-*-*

When the day came, they were woken up by a rattling of pots and pans.

"DROP YOUR BOYS' COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS LADIES, MAGIC SHOW IN EIGHT O CLOCK! WE ROLL OUT IN AN HOUR! ENOUGH FUCKING AROUND BITCHES!"

Pyra was screaming her head off as she played the pots as drums. Monster girls groaned and got up, splashing their heads with water.

"AUXILIA BITCHES! GET DRESSED AND PACK UP! WE ROLL INTO THE RUINS, FIGHTING IMMINENT! GET IN THE BACK, STAY BACK AND HOPE YOUR KEEPERS DON'T FUCKING DIE!"

Monster girls started polishing their weapons and muskets, swords and axes, the humans falling in line to gather the supplies.

Groaning, the army marched on, to engage the evil inside, remnants of the old war. Karya felt excited and afraid.

Kit could die. She could die. Her new friends were all going to war with eldritch horrors lodged inside this world.

But it was necessary and worth it. Looking around when the caravan started marching, she snatched a giant crossbow, a hand-cranked arbalest, from an ammunition cart. The weapon was a wooden weapon with beautiful steel inscription and several gleaming parts with a large sniper's sight.

Karya decided not to leave it to chance. She was no weakling.

"The fuck I'm staying back," Karya mumbled, her hands fitting the bolt and turning the crank to load the ammunition. The steel bolt slid in with a satisfying click inside the weapon, the human following the army closely, ignoring the worried stares of other Auxilia.

Pyra saw it, but ignored, sternly barking orders as the monster girls formed up, marching to the ruins. Auxilia were allowed to fight demons and non-human threats.

Napoleona, on a black horse, galloped along, darting forward ahead of the group with her binoculars.

*-*-*-*

Napoleona the little dark elf squinted her eyes, almond jewels picking up dark shapes moving up and down across the abandoned streets. Turning her horse around with a nudge, she kicked her heels, galloping back to Pyra's host. Saluting the Salamander, the snappily dressed petite dark elf barked her report, eyes flashing in her cute features.

"Ma'am! A dozen shadow demons up ahead! They seem oblivious to us, shall I snipe any?" She pointed at her new-fangled musket with a rifled barrel, a gleaming scope attached to it.

"No can do, Nap. Stay with us. We have only ten musketeers, four sacks of shot and even fewer mercury rounds."

"Yes, ma'am!" She kept her horse next to them. Pyra snapped her fingers and waved her hands, as a furry gaggle of ten Hellhounds appeared next to Napoleona, all bearing similar guns.

"Musketeers, form up! You go up front, straight line! Any movement means weapons free and dig in!"

"Yes, ma'am!" The hellhound girls saluted with their paws and kept a straight row along Napoleona, everyone approaching the ruins.

...

Napoleona blinked, looking with her binoculars.

In the distance, shadowy figures were lazily wandering the streets, fanged, steaming creatures poking corpses in the streets.

"Shit. These must be the expedition."

Pyra froze, hearing the words. Their sister scouts, some lizard girls, and goblins were amongst the ruins, bodies in rigor mortis impaled on broken beams, eyes open in death.

Karya gasped and held her mouth in horror.

"Fucking...pissants...shit..." She cursed silently. "...bastards!"

And at that moment, the shadowy fanged humanoids' heads snapped towards the street where the monster girls would approach from several hundred yards, and one of them looked up, screaming loud enough to shake the ground.

"Shit...shitshitshitSHIT! AIM!" Pyra screamed in panic and anger. As professional as she was, the horrifying scream emitted from the shadow demons filled her blood with fear!

Apelike shadowy figures started dashing to the monster girl host, galloping on elongated hands and legs, screaming a hunting cry as the ruins came to fire.

"FIRE! FIRE DAMNIT!"

Napoleona and the Hellhound Gendarmerie stopped, aimed, and pulled the triggers.

Explosions shook the air as gleaming, mercury rounds left muskets in otherworldly screams of their own, enchanted to dispel the demonic invaders.

Galloping figures were struck by the rounds, exploding in puffs of smoke. Nine figures tumbled to the ground, exploding in puffs of smoke, one breaking through and approaching the host, mouth open in a horrifying scream.

"SHIT! RAISE PIKES! RELOAD!"

Pyra felt as if she was going to piss herself. Her hand felt sluggish as she raised her blade, too late for the demon leaping at her throat.

Her life flashed around her eyes...Until...

A shining silver bolt lodged in the demon's skull, flashing behind her.

It was Karla, who aimed to kill and fired through the ranks and over Pyra's shoulder, the bolt skewering the screaming creature which died in a gurgling scream in mid-air, dissolving in thin puffs of smoke. Her eyes in grateful shock, she stared at the grim-faced human, now armored, dressed, all lewdness gone.

"Motherfuc-"

Not enough time to thank. More screams and elven war cries erupted, several crossbow bolts of their own appearing and burying in several monster girls' bodies which went down screaming in pain.

"DROW! DROW!" Napoleona screamed on her horse. The next moment she went down, shrieking as her beautiful horse crashed, a crossbow bolt buried in its skull.

"SILVERCLOUD! NO!" She tumbled in a scream of denial above her dead horse.

Her eyes burst into tears. The beautiful horse she had grown up with, had died there and then, beautiful face staring at her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Screaming teary-eyed, the little dark elf aimed, and fired, a scream and a falling Drow signaling she had blown open his torso, the skinny Drow falling from the rooftop like a sack of potatoes.

"YOU BASTARDS!"

"DRAW AND CHARGE! FOR AGRAT AND LIFE!" Pyra drew a breath and bellowed a warcry, finally her body flaring in rage and fury, her flaming scimitar blazing. "FOR LOVE, LIFE, AND AGRAT! FOR YOUR SISTERS AND HUMANS WE LOVE! CHARGE YOU BITCHES! CHARGE!"

Monster girls screamed, firing muskets, charging and screaming towards the black, eldritch horde that had killed their friends.

*-*-*-*

Laying the crossbow on a tree trunk and pressing a dial, Karya stabilized the arbalest to the improvised barricade. Turning the cranks and laying a clip of bolts on the crossbow, she started to turn the cranks nonstop.

Apparently, the arbalest doubled as a Zhong Guo weapon, the "Chu-Ko-Nu."

Karya aimed, and let loose another bolt, her other hand cranking as if the crossbow was an automatic. Two demons exploded in puffs of soot, and her third buried in a sick, wet noise to a Drow warrior's brain. The creature slumped to the ground, her love, and friend, mistress, and love, Kit, locked in combat with another drow behind the corpse. The lizard girl slammed her tail on the Drow's forehead, her falchion opening its throat in tandem with her tail. Another took its place, as well as several ogre males charging with clubs. A minotaur girl, roaring, charged at one of the ogres, crashing on it and chopping down her ax like mad.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds