Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

"Some cuffs, harnesses, and a shibari rope. I want her paraded in the capital naked with ropes behind me as I salute young lizard girls with my trophy!"

"MMMPH! MPH! MPH!" Karya tried to get her attention as Miki silently tied Karya's wrists to the bed, and kept her legs with her tail, tying each ankle as well.

"Of course, Kit-sama!" She smiled, caressing the bound, wriggling human. "She will be the center of attention with some replica Lescatian armor and shibari ropes. Now, the costs attain..."

Karya sighed as both caressed her like a kitten, nipples, and crotch, as they haggled.

"Fit the cuffs now, neon pink will make it cute." Kit told the snake girl as she rubbed Karya's belly.

She could not help but coo and relax under their tender ministrations, ropes gently replaced with cuffs around her ankles, Miki softly caressing her ankles as she fit elastic, fancy slave cuffs around them. Karya yelped, giggling when Miki leaned and kissed her soles.

"Her feet are so delicate and fragrant! Human sweat is so sweet!" Karya giggled as her tongue traced her soles.

"FTHUUP! HUHUHUHU!" She laughed, thrashing as Miki licked the air, still keeping her down. After a while, the Shirohebi unbuckled her ballgag and untied her hands. "Thanks for the fun! Enjoy your bondage tools!" She gave Kit a bag and took the coins.

"Oh, we will."

Karya had a good idea of what "fun" would be as she was dressed in her bikini and led in her new fancy cuffs, Kit hugging her arm, as girl and monster exited the bondage shop.

*-*-*-*

Kit and Karya slowly walked home, arm in arm, tired.

"God, this was..."

"Entertaining?" Kit winked at her, fangs flashing as her green scales on her pale body gleamed like emeralds, both enjoying a lazy walk home.

Karya was hesitant. It was not the "entertainment" she had in mind, but it felt deeply enjoyable, poked, pushed, played and hugged for fun. She would have to get used to sexual service and this unusual captor. Kit even gave her the option to find a new mistress, but...

...she was kind. Even though the lizard girl was a horny musclegirl with a deep interest in her, Karya could not refuse that she positively ENJOYED this new crazy life.

"We'll just laze home. You can start doing your maid work On Tuesday, how 'bout you mingle with the village humans tomorrow?" Kit suggested as the human girl carried her load.

"Thanks." Karya kissed the lizard girl's cheek, hugging her. "I'll enjoy the day."

"I like you Karya." The lizard girl smiled, kissing back. She had found a love for her life. All that needed was to find a man to complete the household, for more sex and children. They laughed, enjoyed and talked as humans and monsters mingled, worked, traded and made love, the trail back home full of sights, magic, fun, and laughter with harpies chirping overhead.

They got home and ate a meal which everyone pitched in. Ssra had worked for the day, preparing a roast that was different from Karya's mild stew. The human didn't use as many spices as Ssra or Kit did, so plenty of coughs, eating contests and glasses of milk went down as Karya tried spicier and spicier meat cuts, both lizard women laughing sweetly when Karya spewed fire from her nose, choking on a glass of milk after the "Holy Shit Peppers" mixed with "Demon Ascendant" black pepper with a dose of "Dragon's tongue" red pepper slice.

"AUUUUGH!" Karya screamed, downing a second glass of milk as Kit rolled on the floor, laughing.

The bath together and the quiet, gentle sleep in each others' arms made Karya feel the happiest in her life.

*-*-*-*

Kit was woken up by a nudge, astounded. Karya had woken up, and even brought juice and crackers, Kit's military clothes clean and ready on a coat.

"Thanks!" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes.

The day started well. Karya had prepared and tended to Kit's morning preparation, Ssra watching her with a smile. After Kit waved them goodbye and walked to her garrison, the Lizard lady and the human girl were pretty much alone.

Ssra handed her a cup of tea, pulling a chair to her table where she worked little wooden figures with glowing ink.

Karya realized that she had been nude all along then, her breasts feeling tender in the cool air as if they had grown a bit, her soft, round ass caressed by the draft from the window. Returning from downstairs, she realized that what little clothes fit her were washed.

"Something wrong, Karya?" Ssra was clawing at a plank, carving it expertly to an exotic sign and pouring glowing demon ink on it.

"I have no clothes left."

"That's all right. The air isn't cold, is it?" Ssra rose her brows, as Karya squirmed, looking at the window. "Oh don't bother. Nothing against that. You are lovely, girl. I think though...I have some little garments left here..." She pointed to a small chest.

Karya checked out the little box: not much luck. The best she found was some white panties that clung to her buttcheeks, and little sandals for her feet. The catsuit looked ridiculous, as well as the brown trousers with the tailhole that would reveal her ass anyway. Rattling the box, she found a set of cat ears and handcuffs that she quietly left be.

She had at least covered her bottom, but her top was bare, soft little breasts free for all to see. Ssra smiled apologetically, the human girl standing with a barely concealing set of panties and topless, with pink cuffs on her ankles and wrists, locked and sealed.

"Trust me, the more you get used to this is better..."

Karya sighed, nodding. "I guess. What can I do in my free time, miss?" The lizard woman hummed, thinking as she worked.

"Well, today is yours. The farm next door always looks for farmhands to milk the cows, and what you get you to keep. Then there's the marketplace. There is always someone who could use someone to help out. If you are good with locksmithing, the goblin engineers can get you something to do."

Karya listened and nodded. Bidding the woman a polite goodbye, she hesitantly opened the door, stepping out with a blush as her breasts were bare.

*-*-*-*

After some minutes of hesitant wandering in her panties, Karya slowly realized no one stared at her but politely greet her as monster girls went about their business.

Best to check out the farm: maybe they needed a fruit picker.

A few minutes later she was at the entrance of the farm overlooking her new home. It was a big barn, and a granary with cute young monster girls working. The girls looked like humans with hooved cow legs, with quite large breasts swinging in pink bras, and larger, more muscular cow girls with muscles, hooves and huge horns on their heads chopping wood. She remembered they were Holstauri, and Minotaurus, respectively. A young monster lady appeared to greet her when she stood before the door, a hulking minotaur with a leather apron and a hammer, who seemed to work on tools.

"Hey there. Haven't seen you before."

The minotaur girl wiped her forehead to shake her hand. Karya felt that she had an iron grip in her huge hands.

"I'm...I'm new. Kit, the lizard girl...took me." She hesitantly spoke when the minotaur smiled.

"I'm Cathos Hornwell. I run the place. You came to work to earn?"

Karya nodded respectfully when the minotaur opened the gate. "Come in! We can always use a hand. You good with milking?"

"Cows?" Karya asked hesitantly, but somehow she felt how this would be.

"Nope." Cathos smiled, patting the human's head. "My smaller sisters. Holstauri need good, gentle human hands to milk their breasts, and sometimes..." She blushed, looking at her own massive double D breasts, wobbling with discomfort, thoughtful. "Anyway, there's milking and orchard that needs doing. Think ya can do it?"

Karya blushed, biting her lips. "Honestly, I never milked a cow before, much less a monster girl's breasts..."

"You'll learn." Cathos smiled kindly. "Go in, turn to the left if you want. My cousin Peaches will set you up."

Karya nodded, entering and watching the farmstead as she walked, the minotaur girl getting back to pounding iron.

The farm smelled nice, unlike the human farms. Some humans, male and female, tilled fields in the distance, harvesting corn as cowlike Holstauri picked apples and chatted amiably with them, humans dressed in grey clothes, a few naked women in scarecrow suits tied to the poles, feet buried in the soil. The Holstauri's faces lit up when they saw the human girl approaching, their eldest, a big, flappy eared Holstaurus coming up to greet her.

"Heya! I'm Peaches!"

Karya long gave up on covering herself, a little ashamed at having little softballs for breasts when the smallest Holstaurus had an amazing D-cup for breasts, grunting in discomfort.

She shook the Holstaurus' soft hands. "Hey...I came to help..." Was all she could say when the Holstauri giggled, surrounding her with questions.

"Where are you from?"

"Were you taken from the field? Born here?"

"How old are you?"

"Saving up for your freedom?"

"Who's your mistress?"

"Girls! Girls!" Peaches clapped her hands. "Let's give our new friend some room. Why don't you follow me so we can get you to work?" She took Karya's hands and talked to her, walking as giggling Holstauri followed her to a big barn with seats, buckets and strange bottles.

In the corner was anoter Holstaurus in a stall, on all fours. She closed her eyes, the man behind her thrusting inside her, breasts dangling

"Only a few like automatic, like our mother Oda. We are all her daughters!"

Karya gulped, seeing a mature, breeder Holstaurus tied to a contraption, with the face of a full mother in her bloom. Her eyes were closed in bliss, mouth open and giving short gasps, being taken by a farmhand who slammed his hips inside her with loud slaps, her belly already pregnant, bred like cattle as two vaccuum pumps worked on her mauled breasts, red, as milk poured to a container. She was shaking when the man slapped her ass and slammed his cock deeper, screaming when milk overflowed from the pumps and filled the cans.

The Holstauri giggled. "Hi, mom!"

Oda could only gurgle and nod in assent, enjoying the sexual marathon.

"She's busy." They assured her as Karya shook her head disbelief.

They made Karya relax on a chair, bringing apple juice, soft-smelling Holstauri surrounding Karya with big, plump breasts straining their attire. As Karya sipped, she nearly coughed when the Holstauri started to strip off their tops, huge breasts dangling before them. Peaches gave her several pillows, some for the holstauri cow girls to rest on their bellies, and some for her.

"Just point these...nipples to a bucket and give gentle squeezes..." Peaches instructed her, motioning a young Holstaurus with a blush to Karya's arms. Hesitantly, the human girl reached to touch the Holstaurus' soft, cool breasts feeling like jello.

She gulped, and gave a squeeze, pointing the pink nipples down which gave a strng of rich milk when the little cow girl whined, Karla's attentions arousing her.

It felt good as sex, the air hot and dark, as Holstauri watched Karya milk the Holstaurus slowly, gouts of milk filling the bucket, accompanied by her moans. The human realized the cow girls were all blushing, some having hands on their crotch, some hugging each other.

It felt relaxing, pleasurable. Karya gave the girl's nipples a flick and squeezed the pendulous orbs tighter, the Holstaurus licking her lips.

This would take a while with all the sexual tension going on.

*-*-*-*

"Ah...ah..." The Holstaurus shook, moaning as her nipples ran dry... "Please stop."

Karya's hands were shaking as she let the huge breasts go. Ten more to go, and she was raging horny, Oda fallen half asleep in the stall, her wrists and ankles stabilized so the machine could work as she slept, suspended like a cow as she was milked endlessly. One of her daughters was feeding her cereal by the spoon, the cow lady eating with closed eyes and giving cow-like sounds. Another daughter was rubbing lotion on her belly, already gravid with pregnancy and stretch marks.

"We'll be having our eleventh' sister soon!" She quipped, massaging her mother who cooed and fell asleep, breasts rythmically pumped by the vaccuum machine.

Meanwhile, Karya was surrounded by soft bodies milked on a stool like cows, another Holstaurus giggling and taking the old one's place.

"You are good at this!" Peaches smiled, patting Karya's head. The Holstaurus milked gave Karya a hug and a kiss on her cheek and went off, dressing up.

"Thank you! I feel a lot lighter!"

"Oh God...this felt." She stared at the bucket. One had already filled, another was brought in by grinning Holstauri.

"Pleasurable?" Peaches smiled. Karya nodded, adjusting her soaked panties. She hesitated when Peaches reached to strip them off.

"You are soaked. Please, we don't judge." She pulled off the panties, feeling Karya's soft ass as the fabric slid off and revealed her asscheeks. "You still got nine more. If you have the time, you can help with the fields too." She handed her panties to a Holstaurus who, grinning, sniffed the fabric before giving it to the laundry basket.

Karya, too horny to care, started to milk the second Holstaurus, giving her nipples gentle squeezes, filling the bucket with milk. She realized the other Holstauri had stripped their panties as well, too shaky with lust as the girls waited their milking.

Her hands white, Karya smiled, pulling the Holstaurus' teats to fill the milk. This was crazy fun!

"You aren't...in, Peaches?" She mumbled when the cowgirl moaned, her breasts being drained, giving little "moo" sounds as the bucket filled.

"Oh, me? Sorry, I wean the farm babies, humans and monsters. The little boys grow up healthy, and the women love me!"

"You are a wetnurse?"

"Yup!" Peaches's voluminous peasant dress showed a bulge of pregnancy. "I'm married to a man, and already the little bugger is kicking." She grunted in discomfort, standing up. "I've got to work on the mill, the minotaur in the marketplace charges double so we built our own. See ya!"

Karya nodded as her breasts felt the soft, warm orbs giving milk to the bucket, the Holstaurus in her hands moaning lewdly, herself naked as she squeezed and mauled her breasts. In the corner of her eye, she realized the other Holstauri kissed each other's pussies, two locked in a 69 position, their faces lapping up each other's nectar from the arousal.

The Holstaurus in her arms grunted.

"Miss...Can I touch your breasts too? Our hands make them grow and be bountiful..."

Karya kept squeezing, her mind on fire. "Do I become like you?"

"If you want! It takes more than that, but I'd love to have you as a sister!" The Holstaurus smiled, moaning as more milk poured from her breasts. "We just...ah! Think yours can be bigger." Seeing Karla nod, she reached to softly caress Karya's soft, tiny breasts as she milked her. Sighing, Karya went on, massaging the Holstauri breasts before her.

*-*-*-*

An hour later, Karya was panting, half dead, amongst a pile of half asleep Holstauri, cuddling as they fell asleep.

"Thank you..." They showered her with kisses, Karya sitting up, on her back slept another holstauri as a soft pillow.

Exhausted, she stood up, and took her nearly dry panties and put them back on. At the exit waited Cathos, and surprisingly, Oda, the mother Holstaurus, dressed up and drinking juice, her heavy pregnancy showing clearly.

The big Holstaurus woman gave Karya a big hug: "Sorry you saw me like this."

"I...it's okay! The things I saw..." Karya mumbled, feeling her big hug.

The woman handed her a handful of copper coins in a purse, and a bottle of milk.

"From me. Please. It will heal you and put some curves on you." Karya blinked, looking at it with suspicion. "No, it won't transform you...You need a bit of blood and a ritual for that." She smiled. "I was a human you know..."

"REALLY?" Karya's mouth was open.

"Long time ago, I was born here, working the barn. One day I was getting old and life was hard, so when Agrat came along and gave humans rights, I asked if I could be a monster. Well, the ritual bound my soul to a Holstaurus body. Guess it was my luck. This is my seventh husband, and my fortieth baby on the way."

"So you..." Karya gasped. "Like this?"

"Giving life, having sex, and nurturing children every day? Of course!" She laughed, kissing Karya's nose. "I wean the toddlers at the orphanage, they LOVE me! Mama Oda!" She led Karya outside, Cathos shaking her head and laughing.

Karya bade her farewell with a hesitant hug, adjusting her panties, somehow feeling a bit strained and clinging to her buttcheeks. Her whole body felt tingly as if she was becoming more feminine.

Her day or work was fruitful, fun and exciting.

*-*-*-*

Karya, despite having the day off, decided to help Ssra when she was home.

"I brought milk!"

Ssra hugged her warmly before resuming cooking. "Oda's best vintage? How was the farm?"

"Exciting, I have to say," Karya added salt to the stew and sprinkled some spice on the sizzling cuts, a bit hesitant. "Can I ask a question? Are these?"

Ssra shook her head. "No! Pure cattle, cows from another ranch. We don't eat human or mamono meat...! How can you say that?" She patted Karya's ass playfully.

"Sorry..." Karya apologized, resuming cooking.

"These were the old days when all preyed on all. Then came Agrat and gave rights to human slaves, and made everyone civil, and killed the old monster butchers. Here...How's it taste?" She pushed some soup to Karya's lips, who smacked them and tasted.

"Lentil?" Karya rose her brows.

"Lentils, tomatoes, and mint. It's a Seljuk restorative soup." Ssra seemed satisfied.

Then came Kit, and it was a pleasant, idle dinnertime.

Karya set the table, wearing only panties, but they didn't mind. The cuffs were almost nonexistent, only reminding her station occasionally. The...family, Karya felt, her as a lower maid but still loved and cared, happily ate and talked.

"You'll work for me and help me tomorrow," Ssra spoke matter-of-factly. And Karya, confused and rebellious at first, simply nodded, chewing her meat.

"Yes, ma'am."

Kit nodded and winked at Ssra. "Naked." She added, smiling.

"Er..alright?" Karya blinked, as two lizardgirls laughed, mother and daughter, nearly indistinguishable from each other except their size.

The evening went quietly, and fun. They talked, sat in the living room, and drank a bit of whatever their larder had as spirits. Today it was brandy, a very sharp liquor Karya found out.

At night, in Kit's arms, she snuggled, nude, her body embraced by a blanket of beauty, scales, and muscles.

*-*-*-*

Kit had left early for an assignment. Ssra and Karya prepared a humble breakfast and chatted about Karya's old life and Ssra's eventful own.

Today, Karya's heart and body would feel true fire and shame. She realized that they were pushing her further and further, and she found no will to say no, though she could.

Karya hesitantly opened the front door, ready to step outside naked, with a collar and cuffs. Ssra gently pushed her and closed the door, leading her by the arm, and attaching a leash to her throat.

"Give me your neck sweetie. Market's bustling."

Karya smiled and leaned forward, led to the market by a leash, feeling the sun on her naked body.

Relaxing her mind, she felt less and less aware. It felt easy to be led by a leash like a pet, not thinking for herself save for pleasure and labor. The day went like a breeze, Karya lost in arousal, and blind exhibitionism, carrying and working for her owner, her family, her mistress, and landlady. Ssra had sold her carvings to an old succubus, satisfied with the work and patting Karya's ass affectionately as she paid the sum.

Seeing dozens like her, Karya didn't realize she was sopping wet, and that wasn't sweat. And the fact that Ssra ignored her as she carried her items like a mule only made her heart beat faster.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds