Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

They shopped and chatted, visiting monster ladies and making arrangements. Many praised Karya as Ssra's selection, commenting how pretty and petite she was.

Karya could not help but thank, not even bothering to cover herself, lost in bliss. She didn't even mind to kneel on a pillow and receive what was offered like a dog, some even going far as petting her hair.

She tensed but gulped hard when a young man, a Kitsune's boy servant, handed her a cup of wine as well as Ssra chatted without even looking at her. When the man caressed her cheek, Karya shuddered. The hand felt not irritating but arousing. Smiling timidly, the young man gave her breasts a gentle touch and went about his business.

Karya was in the clouds, in a surreal world of sex, service and human-monster bondage, the wine too heady. Young men and women served, passing by her and sometimes looking at her naked flesh, huddled on the comfortable pillow, head resting on Ssra's leg.

When the meeting was ending, Ssra made her stand up and bade farewell to the hosts. She found herself attempting small talk with the humans serving, realizing they were staring at her body when she talked, the young man the most. Of all the years she had resigned herself to masquerading as a man, she was desired. Literally.

It was surreal to say the least, a weird masquerade and nudity party around her when she left, the young man staring at her.

*-*-*-*

"So, Tobias liked you, hmm?"

Karya was lost in thoughts, carrying bags under the evening sunset, naked, and horny as hell.

"Karya?"

"Eh?" She woke up.

"You were daydreaming." Ssra had removed the leash and was leading her by the arm since there was no crowd to get lost in. "That human boy ate you up with his eyes. Shameless hussy, I should veil and cover you!" She had laughed. "I feed you, shelter you and you steal our boys!"

Karla found herself laughing along with her. "Ahahaha! Oh no, but I knew him back in the army."

"Yup. They like you. Humans and monsters. You know you can meet other servants and slaves if you like. Date even. Hell, I'd not mind you seducing visitors for my daughter!" Ssra chuckled, smoking her pipe, her tail swishing with joy. "Us girls need to stick together."

That made Karya giggle, working for her owner all her life now. It felt so wrong, yet so right.

Food for thought, time to cook dinner and clean.

*-*-*-*

Days passed, and a week became two. And a month passed.

Wake up. Wake Kit, cuddle, kiss, and groom her for her day. Downstairs, breakfast. Prepare breakfast, eat with family, clean the house, clean the furnitures.

Work, obey, sleep, and work.

Karla did not feel bad, slowly getting used to her new life: surely the garrison forgot all about her, not even bothering a rescue for a shady orphan who never peed and joked with the boys. She was now a slave to the monster girls for life.

Karya was getting used to her new life, cleaning, cooking, and basically being a maid for her keeper, Ssra, and her daughter. They were amiable, and days passed, her wardrobe sometimes improved, sometimes lessened. Sometimes lack of clothing helped when cleaning.

Kit was friendly as well, loving even. But the week had been busy, Karya tired from work but getting stronger, sturdier and better at her chores, her new rich diet helping as well.

Karla realized that she worked without commands, her mind slowly conditioned, her hair growing, and her figure filling. Every week, Ssra would direct her to stand naked, her arms raised as she measured her body with a tape and taking notes.

"My... You are slowly getting the real figure of a girl, Karya..." She had smiled and noted her measures. "You are becoming a real woman in my care." They ate together, Ssra particularly advising her on what to cook and eat, particularly soy products for femininity.

Ssra was ladylike, strict, but caring. And that made the human even hornier. She simply measured her property.

Punishments occasionally existed, Karya found out.

Once when she spilled tea, Ssra frowned, and slapped her ass with her tail with a frown, sending waves of pain and making Karya gasp.

"Clean that up." She had commanded, though friendly, her command was irresistable, Karya found out.

"Sorry!"

It came so natural. Once she would be angry, but she felt subdued, not having fought for a month, and somehow felt powerless in her cuffs and collar. Scurrying, she felt bad as she cleaned up the stain and filled a fresh one.

At least in public, a second punishment was softer.

She had bumped into someone and dropped her bag.

Dropping a bag, Karya squeaked in surprised when Ssra suddenly hit her head with her umbrella without causing pain, scolding her as she gathered the contents loudly so everyone could hear.

"Silly girl! We feed you, shelter you out of pity and you can't even pay attention!"

Karya mumbled apologies to her and the other monster girl who smiled, her head bowed. Ssra grumbled and led her home. The monster girl, a young kitsune, simply shook her hands, refusing to be angry anyway.

"Sorry. The fault is mine!"

Ssra ignored her, pulling Karya by the ear and leading her home.

She was strict, not cruel, but still her owner. Karya had to accept that. Because the grip on her ear turned to a strange squeeze, and eventually, a pat and caress.

"Careful." She had told her. Karya's earnest, sad apology made her smile. "I didn't feel like spanking you in public if that's what you wanted. I'm old for the dark elves' slutplay in public."

Karya's groin had fired up when she heard that, but she kept her face straight. To be pulled over and spanked loudly, her cries making the monster girls giggle. "You don't look old. Barely over forty by human standards!" That made her chuckle.

"Oh human girl, it's much more than that."

"Um...do you spank?"

Ssra grinned, gliding effortlessly in her green, new dress covering her body as she walked home. "You want to try? Next time you make a mistake, I will, in front of everyone." She winked at the human with a lewd grin, making her bite her lips, and eventually yelp and laugh when she swatted Karya's ass with her tail. "I even spank Kit when she made mistakes!"

Karya skipped home happily with a giggle, her body on fire, amused, and her mind full of new joys to discover. She was changing, and the change felt good.

*-*-*-*

The dinner today would be one Karya wouldn't forget. Ssra hurriedly handed the groceries and left, quickly saying she had business to take care of, and quickly leaving the house. Kit hugged Karya, rubbing her cool hands all around her soft, filling frame and copping a generous feel as the human giggled.

"Missed me?"

Kit nodded. "Um...Can I feed from you, Karya? I..." She looked peckish, almost a bit weaker. Her words made Karya blink, and retreat a few steps.

"Excuse me?" Her frown told as much. "What?"

Kit smiled. "Nothing like that. All I want is your love and essence. It's harmless." Her caress onger cheek and belly was soft and calmed Karya...

"Oh...kay?" She smiled uneasily. "How?"

"We just eat together! Close!" Kit smiled, her toothy smile with sharp teeth enchanting Karya. The human had never thought how pretty and beautiful Kit was...Just her captor and enslaver...but the soft, pretty features with scales on cheeks...

Karya felt at ease, hugging her.

"Alright. Stew?"

Kit's scales rubbed on Karya's cheeks, the lizardgirl hugging her. "Just your friendship. I mean it, and some drinks."

"I'm intrigued now..." Karya raised her eyebrows. "Is it a date?"

"The very best! Just...you and me."

Gently gliding across the floor, Kit huddled with her human to the dinner table and hugged her with a bottle of wine.

"Remember what I told you about human essence?" Karya nodded at her question as she caressed her cheek, feeling her soft scales.

"All I need are your hands for now." The lizard girl softly suckled her palms and nibbled her fingers, making Karya giggle.

*-*-*-*

Karya was in bliss as she woke up. That was one meal she had enjoyed being eaten in. Kit had put her legs on the table and softly ate her out in one explosive orgasm. And Karya had enjoyed it so immensely, that she could not help but wait for another time.

On a dinner table as food, legs spread as Kit softly ate her pussy as she moaned to high heavens.

Her pussy felt sore, swollen and energized.

Languishing in bed, she finally found the courage to touch herself, her fingers touching her burning slit.

Kit and Ssra were asleep. The sunlight filling the room and the bed made it an ephemeral experience as she glided on clouds, touching her intimate places with subconscious quiet moans. She already looked forward to the breakfast.

*-*-*-*

Ssra ignored Karya on the table, her legs spread before Kit's hungry face, who had buried her mouth in Karya's clean shaven crotch, perfumed, and slowly lapped up her essence. Karya herself gasped quietly not to disturb Ssra's breakfast as Kit gently ate her out, her body already glowing with essence. Quiet licking sounds echoed, Ssra smiling at the couple.

It was quite natural in the Reik to "eat human", meaning giving oral sex for essence as part of a healthy meal.

As Kit smacked her lips and grasped Karya's hips, the human moaned, laying on the table with a quiet whisper of "I'm coming..."

"Come..." Kit licked and bit her pussy lips faster and faster, until Karya could not help herself and shuddered, whimpering as she squirted in Kit's eager mouth, drinking it all up.

Ssra ruffled Karya's head, drinking her tea.

"You really are enjoying your life here now..." She hissed, her tail patting the human girl's head as the human shuddered and gasped in the aftershock of the orgasm.

Karya gasped and nodded, her pussy on fire, Kit gently lapping up every bit of her with her tongue.

As the young lizard girl dressed up in her armor and left, Ssra motioned her to clean up the table.

"Yes, ma'am..."

Ssra watched her work quietly, naked, cleaning up the table and the dishes. The human girl had gotten used to the treatment. She had become quite a valuable asset to her home, enjoying her new found sexual life. Ssra grinned, enjoying the girl's naked ass jiggling as she cleaned.

Now they could put her to work, enjoy family bliss, and the typical life of a female Reik slave girl.

And Ssra knew, dark elves were not the only one that could enjoy them. A little fun and joy could go a long way to befriend human girls and enjoy their bodies.

*-*-*-*

Karya finally shrugged her underwear off and put it in the laundry, taking the clothes basket outside to clean. Naked, she carried the clothes to a large wooden barrel outside where she could wash them. She greeted daily passersby, finally feeling free to stand naked, working as she faced them. The monster ladies were quite polite as well, a Lamia greeting and asking how she was doing, her eyes on her body, her pert ass, and growing breasts.

She talked politely with the snake-bodied woman, enjoying her nudity at last.

"Take care!" The neighborhood lamia smiled and slithered away, humming to herself. Karya kept doing her chores, hanging her clothes to dry and got back home to clean the furniture.

A well half an hour later of dusting, she had some free time.

Ssra, her hostess and mistress' mother waved her over from the kitchen with a smile.

"Hey Karya! I need you up for a little work."

"Sure." She answered, shrugging. Next to her stood a young, tiny goblin girl wearing a wide straw hat, energetic, and friendly. She shook Karya's hand with a grin and her tiny green hands, her huge, pointy green ears wiggling.

"'sup! I'm Glenn!"

"Hello, Glenn!" Karya smiled: she was staring at her naked crotch with a grin.

"I asked her to lease you for two days: I run the orchard at the farm but our ladders broke because miss Minotaur Big Tits put a few too many pounds." She giggled, making Karya laugh as well. Ssra added:

"You are hers for two days, understood? She will work you at the orchard."

With no option to resist, Karya politely nodded. "Yes, mistress."

Glenn smiled and started explaining. "I need you to carry me to reach the trees and hold planks, chairs, whatever when we collect the year's green apples, understood? Just call me Glenn, I'm no big-butt dark elf. I need you to put these on."

Karya smiled, she would harness her like a ponygirl. Ssra smiled, helping the human. They took Karya's wrists and fastened her behind her back in a u-shape, and pulled the cords to fasten her wrists tightly. Karya bit her lips, the leather dug in a bit, not hard to hurt her.

Glenn took a large leather harness and patted Karya's legs.

"Spread your legs please, and squat a bit."

Karya obliged, the leather straps digging inside her pussy, giving pleasurable feelings which Glenn saw with a smile, winking. Pulling the leather behind her soft asscheeks, she spread the human girl's ass with a squeeze, oiling the leather before lodging it to her buttocks. Ssra pulled the leather harness' front with a smile and a kiss blown to Karya and hung the straps over her shoulders, which Glenn connected behind Karya's ass, engulfing her in bondage.

Grinning, Glenn explained. "I'll attach a little rope clamp on your nipples to signal where you need to go. It will be connected to your mouth with a bit-gag, which I'll use to guide you."

"That's not necessary...mmmph..." Karya protested, but kept short when Ssra gently held her cheeks and put a bitgag, smiling and patting her puffed cheeks with a kiss.

"Quiet, human." She winked, and Karya sighed.

Completely bound, and cuffed, Glenn, patted Karya's legs, fitting a soft, small seat on her shoulders enough for a Goblin to sit on. She then tied the bitgag with leather straps like a horse's bridle.

"Done. Farm draft, 2 days. Here ya go!" Silver coins landed on Ssra's palm, Karya sighing, led away to her new job with the Goblin girl smiling.

"We'll set you up with the orchard. Our girls are tiny, so it should be easy."

"Mmph."

Hands tied, legs harnessed with leather restraints enough to walk, like an obedient dog following the goblin girl, her pussy wet. Subservience started to agree with her body, on fire, nipples hardened.

Entering the orchard past the minotaur who pretty much ignored her with a smirk, Karya felt a pinch on her ass.

"Get me on you, sweetie."

"Mmph..."

She knelt, her shoulders feeling the little goblin girl's seat full.

"Time to work."

Karya shuddered when the Goblin girl slapped her ass with a crop, leading her to trees where naked tall human women were ridden by goblin girls on shoulders as they emptied the trees. Each was restrained as her, Karya realized the pleasure in her nipples as she was made to stand, thumps of apples landing on baskets fastened to her sides. Sighing, she enjoyed the bondage, her baskets filling with apples until a pull on her right nipple and jaw, and a pat on her bottom led her to the next tree, the goblin giggling.

"I love my job. We usually rode women as mounts back in days for fun till the girls got freed by Agrat. We get the girls for the farming from locals for the day."

Karya mumbled, apples landing on her back.

Her pussy was burning, and every slap on her bottom felt heavenly. As she went to the next tree, she felt an orgasm coming from the constant slaps and pulls like a mount, but she kept it to herself. Enjoying the orgasm without collapsing was going to be a chore, now with another girl with a bitgag and pony harness next to her with a goblin, both riders chatting as they worked, dropping apples by the bucketful.

Karya looked at the human girl whose mouth was also full with the gag, eyes lazily scanning her. She smiled under her gag and nodded, prompting Karya to do the same.

"Hmph."

Karya mumbled a greeting to herself, and both giggled, tied up and working as mules.

*-*-*-*

Glenn rode her expertly, not hurting her but giving her ample pleasures, naked girls working in tandem with their riders, as trees emptied. It still took hours, and Karya was pooped, sighing in fatigue, time and time again leaning to dump her apple baskets to be replaced.

"You're doing great." Glenn patted her cheek. "We'll eat soon."

"Mmph."

When the day was done, Karya was gasping for air, but finally, Glenn led her to a circle where ponygirls, their bitgags removed, were fed by goblins and made to drink cider. Glenn made her kneel to a soft hay pile and removed her gag.

"Fuahh!"

"There! Time to eat, humie!" Karya kept quiet when her bowl of stew, rice and a generous helping of cider on the table next to her, Glenn eating with her.

Karya opened her mouth, Glenn feeding her hot food, even blowing on it before letting her eat.

"I'm not a baby..." Karya mumbled, earning a kiss on her nose.

"We like to play anyway. Cider?"

Karya nodded, burning with shame and pleasure. "Yes please." Glenn put the stein on her lips, which Karya found energizing and tasty.

"Made from the apples. You can rest afterward with the other girls." She motioned to ther other girls who seemed to eat, drink and chat with their riders, and each other, about their lives, and how long they have to work like this. One of them even admitted, to Karya's surprise, she enjoyed it far better than a Dark Elf farm, laughing with their riders even as they were yoked and bound like animals.

When the day was done, the goblins relaxed the arm restraints and removed the cuffs, but kept most of the leather, so they could relax a bit and relieve themselves, and wash up at the communal water tower.

"Y'all sleep at the barn." Glenn smiled at Karya. "I could get you home but it's a hassle you know." Karya just nodded, tired. Led to a large barn with mattresses, Karya already knew what came next, judging from Glenn's giggles.

The girls were laid on the mattresses, and with expert hands, hogtied, mouths gagged with soft leather masks and blindfolded. Karya submitted easily, expertly bundled in a blanket, the last thing she saw was Glenn kissing her cheek and patting her ass.

"Sleep."

Karya drifted off to sleep.

Two days later, she would be returned, dirtied, horny as hell, and tired. And return she did, Kit and Ssra giving her warm, gentle bath and tucking her to bed, Kit embracing her body like a pillow.

"How was it?"

"Amazing...I must be drugged to enjoy this..." Karya turned and kissed Kit.

"It's just your nature."

Karya grinned, and kissed Kit, shifting a little.

"Can you help me out? Little green sluts kept me restrained."

Grinning, Kit leaned and pushed her head down, kissing her breasts, her belly, her lips on her thighs.

"I would love to, my sweet human."

Karya moaned to high heavens when Kit's soft tongue stroked her labia, shuddering. She pushed the lizard girl's face to her crotch, shuddering with every lick, her mind blanked with suppressed orgasms.

...

Ssra smiled to herself when ryhtmic screams erupted from upstairs, licking sounds and bed creaks. If it wasn't her daughter...joining in would not be bad. But she scolded herself.

"Let the girls have their fun."

Hours later, Kit and Karya endlessly showered each other with kisses, each tired, bite marks on their bodies from the sexual marathon, Karya reaching her fifth orgasm when both had buried their faces in each other's pussies like mad.

Ssra quietly covered both girls with blankets, and went to sleep, sighing as her.

"Ahh...youth..."

*-*-*-*

Months passed, happy nights melted into orgasmic screams and giggles in their bedroom. House work became easy for Karya during the day, who also decided to earn a little for herself in the farm, helping with the "cows" and picking fruit.

Karya enjoyed the days she was a mule to the goblin girls taking them for rides, rewarded for orgasmic rubbings afterward.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds