Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

"Don't. I don't want to gag or hurt you. Sit still and wait for a buyer." The Blue Oni chided her with a neutral look, with no malice in her voice. "I'm a respectable slave trader and I want you to end up with a good owner."

Too tired, Safa nodded, and with a distant, arrogant smile on the Oni's part, had received a hot loaf of bread, a beaker of water, and a blanket to sit or cover her body. She didn't thank her: they had taken everything, and she would now work for some monster or even...

...did monster women have sex with human girls? She had heard rumors...And Safa feared sex with good reason.

She sighed, giving up on covering herself completely. Her cage was comfortable, to be honest, with a row of cages holding pirates, criminals, and bandits from human lands that came to raid them. All were sitting quietly, some in pleasure, some happy, some looking crestfallen as monster girls passed them by, chatting, laughing and shopping next to them with interested eyes.

Moping sadly, she waited for what would happen.

The city was strange, built from purple-painted bricks leading to towers and spires with monster girls walking along with subservient humans who met their every whim. They kissed, cuddled and lived together, the atmosphere quite relaxed.

And she was in a clean cage with a lock on it, next to humans who waited for strange monsters that would take them home to work for them.

"Best slaves here! Get your servant or lover, citizens!"

The Blue Oni's hawker, a little goblin girl with a straw hat and a whip on her belt was shouting at the passersby, showing the cages with humans sitting in them, naked women in cages or tied to poles, some squatting with leashes around their ankles, looking tired, some hopeful, some happy and some upset.

One particularly rebellious female captive was suspended by her feet upside down, blindfolded, mouth gagged with a ballgag, hands tied behind her with a pair of buzzing dildoes inserted to her asshole and pussy, a price tag tattooed to her buttocks. She thrashed occasionally when an orgasm wracked her body, the goblin laughing and slapping her ass to turn her around.

The humans held the bars, being checked by buyers for their bodies' worth. A young woman wearing a wizard's robe shrugged off her robes, stepping outside naked as a family of Lamia, snake women, measured her body and bought her, led by a leash.

Another monster girl, a young goblin, squeezed and palpitated a young boy's penis and balls, smiling. The boy had been tied to a pole, helplessly groaning when hands pinched his buttocks, his nipples, and nose.

"400! I'll buy!"

"300 for the warrior woman? No way!" The Orc inspecting the humans protested, checking her purse looking another muscular woman standing naked, her muscles not obstructing her feminine beauty. The woman herself was quite happy, spreading her legs next to the bars so the buyers could check out her shaven cunt and leg muscles.

An inspecting goblin found her muscle mass fit for heavy work.

Eventually, the warrior adventuress was fitted with a leather harness and gagged with a bitgag, an enterprising Ponygirl express owner, a young goblin yoking her to a cart.

"Thank you! Next!"

They did not buy her.

Safa grit her teeth, her hatred for everyone like bile in her mouth. Her father for fondling her on her lap, her shipmate's suspicion, it was as if everything in the world had hated her. Her soul sinking, alone and now on sale like a pet, she sniffled, tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't want to end up like this..."

Formed into a naked ball on her ass, Safa hugged herself, eyes teary. She could not bring herself to cry in front of all these. So the pretty tomboy curled up, sitting, and watched what would happen. At least they had put plenty of water and good-smelling bread on a low tray.

She still feared sex.

Sex.

So simple to say it.

Her first was that of incest and her father. It was something she hated. She hated sex. She hated beautiful women, she hated men. What if they'd force her? What if human MEN would buy her? Was it possible?

She would slit her own throat first.

Finally, her heart sank, and warm tears dropped to her feet. Wiping them, she tried to cover her crotch and squatted, looking around. The world hated her, that's for sure.

Even the distant looking, long-haired Amazoness, a strange monster girl that looked at her with disdain.

"Hmph. Too small. Like chicken. Worthless for farming, humans only good for farming."

"Agreed sister." Her sister, another Amazoness, a muscled, horned, tailed woman with a giant sword. Safa smirked, looking away angrily. The world hated her.

"Keep her for sex or breeding?"

That did it. She was about to scream when the Red Oni sitting next to her cage, overseeing her slaves, suddenly poked her with a frown and a finger on her lips through the bars.

"YOU LITT-"

"What's your problem?"

Safa snapped, turning to face the Blue Oni's beautiful, regal face with a flash of anger, her button nose, little black eyes and little mouth flashing in anger.

"What's MY problem? You-"

A spell's blue flash paralyzed her, and she was frozen. Angrily, the Red Oni woman, wearing blue robes, and a whip, dragged her by the shoulders to the building behind them and closed the door. With a snap of her fingers, Safa felt the paralysis wear off, standing before an upset, but quiet Blue Oni.

"Explain yourself, slave."

Safa froze in fear. She had a whip and they were alone. Her anger fading, she mumbled:

"Are you going to beat me?"

...

"No." The Blue Oni's anger faded, her face serious. "Explain. You're saved from death, taken ashore to be put to work. And I fed you fresh bread, gave you plenty of water and a blanket. Why did you attempt to shout at the buyer? I don't want to bind you as I did to the adventurer woman on the hook...You seem nice...What's your problem?"

"My problem..." Safa blubbered, lips quivering.

The Blue Oni quietly waited.

"...She called me weak..." Was a quiet whimper of a reply. The Blue Oni kept listening. "I'm not weak..." She smirked, motioning the human girl to continue.

"Why did you snap at sex? Isn't it a wonderful, pleasurable thing?"

Safa's lips quivered, eyes teary.

"I...HAT E SEX!"

She broke down, crying, on her feet. She didn't care if she was going to be slapped. She poured her life story, how she hated it, how she hated her father. She told the Blue Oni everything from start to finish, her listening with a straight face.

"HE DID IT! I HATE BEING TOUCHED! I HATE SEX! KILL ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL NEVER HAVE SEX AGAIN! I WILL NEVER TOUCH A MAN!"

"Why?"

"THE WORLD HATES ME THAT'S WHY!" She squealed in tears, expecting a slap.

Instead, a hand landed on her head, ruffling her hair softly.

When she bawled her eyes out, the Blue Oni sighed. She hated being soft, but this one was broken badly. Plus she kind of liked the little tomboy.

"Sshh.."

Grumbling, the Blue Oni consoled her for a while and waited for her to end crying.

"Listen."

She looked Safa in the eyes.

"What happened was sad. But that doesn't mean you have to turn your back on everything pleasurable. And the world doesn't hate you. You are just in bad luck, and ended up a slave. But it's not the end."

Safa sniffled, hair a mess, the Blue Oni trying to comb it...

"Now no one will buy a girl who is a wreck and cries her eyes out. You won't have a nice owner if you cry like that." Safa sniffled, wiping her face. "If you look happy, pretty and sociable, you can have a very good owner. Monster girls treat women quite gently."

"Really?" Safa sniffled.

"Really. Give me a smile? I'm a merchant, and I want my property clean and taken care of."

Sighing, Safa strained, forcing a smile.

"That's more like it. Good girl." She petted her cheek. "We go back, you go to your cage, and look pretty and willing. Ask what they do, kindly ask them to buy you, tell them you work hard, and do not flinch when your body is seen naked. They will inspect it. Get it?"

Safa was quiet. After a long silence, she nodded.

"Yes."

*-*-*-*

The Blue Oni led the naked girl outside, opening the cage again. She put her inside and got back to writing her accounts. The suspended adventurer woman was now sitting on her ass, nodding when the goblin removed most of her restraints and chided her to stay still.

"Just do as others do. We'll find a nice owner for you."

Safa sighed, and obliged. Worse, her little pussy started to feel warm, standing naked in a small cage to be looked at, nowhere to hide. Looking around, she tried to look at least half-normal. She was still sure the world hated her.

A passing Lamia lady smiled at her.

Safa found herself weakly smiling back.

"See? They like a cute tomboy like you. Look cute, show your body and talk to them."

Safa nodded at the Blue Oni and kept leaning on the bars, showing her nakedness. A few monster ladies, shopping with their daughters, looked at her and smiled, talking to each other, and looking at the caged humans.

Some of the women in the cages were talking, smiling, to monster buyers. Given dresses, they followed the monsters after being bought. They docilely followed them, Safa watching them. The pirate boy Safa slept on his bunk was taken out of a cage and given to an Orc girl, who, in all her green, muscular bulk, seemed to croon over him with a happy face, her fur bikini too tight for her clothes.

"I like the humie! Thanks!"

"Don't mention it." The Blue Oni shook her hand and draped a leather collar around the boy's neck. "There you go! He likes you already!"

Both giggled. The boy was erect as a flagpole even in his flimsy shorts, who muttered an apology, only to be laughed at and his back patted.

A few succubi shoppers, with expensive clothing bags and shoes, wearing bright jewelry stopped before her cage, looking at her naked body.

"200? Not bad. Turn around would you?

Safa nodded, showing her body, her breasts, and ass to the monster girls who pensively looked at her skin.

"Tanlines are SO fashionable this decade, cousin...Hey, can we touch your skin?"

They were quite likable, so Safa felt at ease.

"Sure." She came closer, feeling their gentle hands touch her belly. They were soft and gentle. She bit her lips when the succubus reached and gently inserted a finger into her pussy, making her flinch.

"Clenches good. Scars in vaginal walls? Poor thing..."

Safa sighed.

"Maybe later."

Safa sat down, watching them leave.

...

An hour passed before Safa saw a mysterious monster passing the cages. A cloaked, winged, strange ...thing wandered by, looking at the cages under...its cloak. The strange, draconic being walked by, looking at each naked, standing human in the cages with a pensive look. Safa felt her blood chill as her eyes, after watching the merchandise, were locked on her.

Naked, helpless and caged, Safa gulped audibly.

A crooked claw came out of the cloak, beckoning to her. The voice was soft and sexless.

"I like this one's appearance."

Safa's heart leaped. She was about to be bought as a slave.

"Come closer. Let me look at you."

"Y-yes."

Under the cloak, her voice was soft. Shivering, Safa approached the bars as the Blue Oni slave merchant smiled at her, and gently extended a hand, pulling her out to stand naked before the draconic being.

"Come, sweetie. There's nothing to fear. The nice buyer just wants to look at the merchandise."

Shivering in the breeze, Safa stood naked before the creature.

It nodded, and gently took her face, checking her tongue and teeth with a soft, clawed hand. Safa shivered when she pulled out her tongue softly and nodded, its face invisible. Her hands started squeezing Safa's naked nipples, who could not stop but moan a bit, the Blue Oni looking pleased with her docility.

"Not so bad, is it?"

"I...Guess.s.." Safa whimpered, biting her lips. The Dragon nodded, teeth gleaming with a grin.

"Spread your legs a bit and turn around."

Clearly aroused, Safa turned, her face beet red. The creature was cupping her asscheeks, feeling for her firmness, patting her legs. It was quite gentle as if the creature was petting a cat, its hands gently rubbing Safa's flat bottom with tenderness.

"Her skin is soft."

Her heart beat fast when other buyers looked at her with a smile, and she closed her eyes, savoring the touches on her body.

"Her posterior is quite plush, though small. Her breasts are quite small too. I like girls that look genderless." The dragon spoke to Blue Oni. "If it is not too much trouble, I would like to check her genitalia for illnesses, and her anus for flexibility. Spread your legs, relax your asscheeks and lean back, I will not hurt you, human." Safa whimpered, but obliged, feeling the creature's hands gently spread her petals and probe inside, stopping short.

"Healthy, but I sense she is abused, her vaginal walls have scars."

Much to Safa's pleasure, a small, well-lubricated finger gently entered her puckered asshole, rubbing to check her anal circumference.

"I can train her asshole. Her anal muscles are quite yielding, in a week she can take my tail and more."

The dragon kept poking and massaging Safa's asshole, gently massaging it with her little finger, her other hand cupping her genitalia, and pressing on her little pleasure button.

Safa felt it very pleasurable being checked like this.

"She seems docile, quiet, and small, nice little fucktoy. Who is she?"

The Blue Oni nodded, smiling sweetly and adjusting he glasses.

"A pirate brat the dark elves picked from the sea. Per the laws of the sea, she was their property. I try to find a good home for the stray human. Young bodies sell like hotcakes."

Safa blushed as if she was a pet being given away.

"Pirate." The creature grunted, mumbling. "She isn't dangerous, is she? Sexual abuse i sense in her body. Pirate girls are often raped by humans, and it does not bode well for them."

"No..." The Blue Oni interjected. "She is quite timid, a bit hurt. Paternal issues, afraid of sex with men. 200 Gold, floor price for wild catches."

"I see." The dragon nodded. "Pity. They hurt their own children and call us monsters. I can make use of her. Girl?" She asked Safa.

"You don't mind women, do you?" Safa shook her head hesitantly. Timidly, she asked:

"Are you a woman?"

The Blue Oni was frowning at her impudence but stayed silent. The Dragon pulled its hood back, revealing an androgynous face with burning amber eyes, scales on her face, and a body that looked equally same as a young woman, or a man.

A Draconewt, with sharp fangs and a strong body.

The creature spoke with a gentle tone, rumbling:

"Does my gender matter to you? I want you for myself, I will not hurt you, and I will not abuse you. You will live with me, and do my chores. I may be a man who wants you in my bed because I want your body, which I find quite attractive to my tastes."

"You...find me..." She pointed at her, sunburnt, skinny and boyish. "...attractive?"

"Yes." The answer was short.

Safa licked her lips. What if it was a male? Did male monsters exist?

"If I were a man, would you shudder and recoil when I approach you? Would you hate me? Be honest with me." Its manly voice rumbled. "You are a bargain and I need a servant in the army. "

...

"Would you be repulsed if I were a male Draconewt looking to have a child with you? A monster baby in your arms?"

Safa blinked, mind racing with thoughts.

Her cage showed a sign saying "200 gold pieces"

Safa looked down, thinking. Naked, helpless and surrounded by people, she was about to have a new subservient life. And it looked nice, the creature clearly desired her body. The Blue Oni lady was quiet. Safa said nothing, making the creature nod.

"I'll buy this one. Two hundred." A purse landed on the Blue Oni's hands, who nodded and smiled. She took a leather collar and fastened it around the naked girl's throat.

Safa did not resist when a stamp was pressed on her asscheeks, stamping her buttocks as a slave. She was collared and sold. Her mysterious benefactor smiled, extending a hand to caress her cheek.

"I'm Dracian, the Draconewt."

"S-safa." She answered, hugging herself to cover her nudity.

"This won't be necessary. Put these on..." It handed her folded clothes fit for her size, spats, and a tank top. Grateful, Safa dressed hurriedly before leaving.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Lady Dracian." The Blue Oni winked at Safa. "She is an officer in the army. I'm sure you'll get along."

Safa smiled, squeezing Dracian's hand. "Yes, mistress." She was surprised when the Draconewt took her chin, and kissed her lips sensually, her tongue brushing her lips with great pleasure and entering her throat. She shuddered, letting her be squeezed, her body caressed, every inch in a sensual embrace.

"I like you, Safa. Let's go home."

She clasped a small chain on Safa's neck, and simply got before her, walking.

All she had to do was to follow. Looking back at her cage of captivity, she saw the Blue Oni wave at her, and get back to work, counting her coins.

"Welcome to the Mamono Reik, my slave." Dracian smiled at her. "Between us, I don't like men too much either. Would you like to fight alongside me against rift demons? You'll earn a nice sum for yourself and you can be a freedwoman in 4 years tops."

"I'd like that. I was a pirate, and I did fight. The dark elves just got the jump on us."

"I understand. I am fairly certain you can be a good army slave. Would you like a drink?"

Safa smiled and held her hand. The leash wasn't even necessary, they held hands.

*-*-*-*

She had whispered in Dracian's ear as they slept exhausted.

"I...wish I could bear your children..."

Dracian had kissed her deeply and drifted to sleep.

"I wish I were a man for you, sweet human."

Dracian took her to her house and treated her courteously. Living alone, she said, she was an officer affording a nice house, needing a maid, an attendant...maybe a friend.

After a light dinner and chat, they had slept wildly that night, not even waiting to strip each other. The Demon Energy arousing the human, and the Draconewt, long suppressed and tired, had leaped on the human in her room. Kisses, licks, and cuddles turned to bites and tongues invading each other's thighs, and the Draconewt had shown her tail was quite flexible, gently showing her that being penetrated wasn't a horrible thing.

"Let me show you something just as pleasurable. Trust me."

Safa felt the cold lubricant being rubbed around her pink backhole, ass raised on a pillow. The Draconewt was gentle, relaxing her sphincter with soft pushes with a cold, lubricated finger. Lining up her tail, she took special care to enter her new slave's ass gently, spreading her cheeks as she thrust.

Safa felt warm, pleased, and delirious. She had screamed when Dracian had jammed her tail inside her ass that her stomach bulged, feeling her heartbeat inside her tail.

"I will train your ass so well that you'll take my tail every day, understood?."

"YES MISTRESS!" She had lost all resistance, the long tail pounding her tiny ass. Dracian thrust her tail, riding the little tomboy like a cocksleeve. Turning her head, Safa kissed her fiercely, her heart melting with lust and love.

Dracian was a great kisser, laughing as she danced her tongue with hers.

The next day, Safa was so sore and bruised, her asshole distended that-

*-*-*-*

Back to reality, today.

"Perfect match huh?"

...

"SAFA?"

She came back to reality.

Joana smiled at her and made Safa smile with a happy sigh.

"Yeah. She's warm once you get her to open up. I love her. I really do."

A passing mamono, a dark priestess by the looks, patted her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds