Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

"What the?" Karya blinked, squirming, hands bound. Monster girls were weird. Kit and Ssra laughed it off, pulling her sweaty clothes as Karya protested.

"Hey!" Both women were around her, pushing and squeezing her butt, her legs and belly for health and firmness.

"This is the Reik, sweetie, we don't wear clothes much, in summer especially. You'll see many human women going nude to work, especially if they are slaves." They stripped her shirt and bandages, freeing Karya's small breasts as she yelped. She now saw it as well next door, as a naked human woman with a collar around her neck, wearing a straw hat but otherwise nude, was tilling the nearby field, as Weresheep and Minotaur girls, wearing nothing either, sang and worked alongside more naked human women with collars and nothing else on their pale, beautiful bodies, each working happily alongside their monster owners. The woman smiled at Karya, her naked breasts swinging, dripping with sweat as the cleaned the soil, her feet and legs dirty. Karya could see that her crotch was shaven clean, and her right ass cheek was tattooed with the word "farm slave".

"Come on, pants off!" Before Karya could stop, they cut her flimsy trousers and army panties off, cutting her wrist bonds as Karya covered her breasts and crotch. Both just blinked at the naked girl who was beet red.

"What's wrong? Come on, get inside, bath's in the back and I just made it ready for both of you!" Ssra patted Karya 's head and kissed her cheek. "Welcome to my household."

Kit pulled Karya by the arm. "Let's bathe. I'm famished and dirty." Holding the flailing naked girl in her arms, she went to the bath, a steaming depression in the backyard, a small brick pool with water bubbling pleasantly. Lit by magical flowers, it looked serene, calming Karya after the day's rush and trauma.

Ignoring Karya's protests, she pushed her in and joined herself. Karya was like a boy, skinny, and her body filling out was quite androgynous with a round but small ass, legs that did not have a feminine curve, Kit noted.

Her captive, still ashamed, quickly sank down and covered herself, Kit shrugging and taking some scented soap and handing it to her. The human girl accepted gratefully and started scrubbing her face.

"You got to work on that prudishness." Kit chided her. "Nudity isn't a concern here. Most monster girls don't even bother with clothes. Why should humans do any different?"

Karya was silent, scrubbing her arms with a sigh.

"You'll learn that naturism sometimes frees the soul."

Karya raised a brow. "Like the slaves in the farm?" Kit shrugged.

"They can wear aplenty if they like. It's a bitch to clean clothes after farm work though. I mean, free women here sometimes go nude, slaves and servants wear more if they like. What you earn in your spare time is yours to spend, and if you *really* want to wear, I just don't care as long as you work around the house. You live with us now." Kit smiled.

"Just...work?" Karya probed as she passed the soap, which Kit accepted gladly.

"I guess I need to fill you in quickly. Well, what do you know of monster girls? Our sustenance? Food?" Karya shrugged, shaking her head.

"We need human men, though human women's presence will do. Human essence, life, semen, blood, sweat, is what makes us live. There are monster girls dying without it. Vampires die if they go without it."

Karya kept listening, now conflicted.

"So even you staying with us nourishes mom and me, well...until I can find a boy..."

*-*-*-*

The bath was fun.

Bit by bit as they bathed, Kit explained everything from customs to their life.

"So yeah, even a live-in human of any gender sustains us barely. Stay close to us and we'll get the life energy from your breath."

That struck a chord with Karya.

"I think I understand now."

Kit nodded, smiling. "I'm glad. You are my property and servant...we'll see what happens in the future." She moved to kiss Karya, who, freezing, accepted the peck on her cheek with a neutral gaze.

As they scrubbed themselves, Kit stood up and handed her a big towel out of courtesy. It felt the right thing to do to her new prudish human.

"You can cover yourself if you like. There are spare clothes, let's eat."

Karya looked at the towel and looked up. Maybe...

...Maybe this new life would be better, as a servant to a monster girl keeper. She smelled fresh meat and spices, her mouth watering. When she went to dress up in Kit's room, she was already dressed in a shirt and shorts in the summer air. Kit smiled and even set a curtain so Karya could dress in privacy, understanding her. As Karya put her clothes on, she found herself smiling back.

Then her stomach gurgled loudly, making Kit giggle.

"Let's eat. You look like a starving hatchling."

*-*-*-*

Ssra had set plates for all three, playing the perfect host for today. Of course, Karya knew, from now on, she would work the kitchen as well. But today, Ssra felt, it cost nothing to be nice from a human snatched from her people.

She even felt like treating the human as another daughter, hoping she came around and didn't try any silly escapes. Hellhound police were a bit...overzealous.

And horny. Karya would not walk straight for a month if horny hellhound girls would work her over with their fiery tongues... Ssra and Kit smiled to themselves, each thinking the same thing.

But then, she would drown in pleasure. Who knows, Ssra hadn't experimented with human girls a long time. Maybe...

Karya sat shyly, waiting for them to start eating. Ssra grinned when she heard another gurgle from Karya's stomach, the boyish girl looking already starved.

"Come on, dig in!" And all three started eating hungrily as Ssra motioned to eat.

Karya's mouth watered. The steaks were delicious beef, seasoned with weird mamono spices that made...her...hungry and hot despite the food. The noodles on the side could feed her by itself, and Karya almost squealed with delight when Ssra plopped down a generous helping of herbal yogurt mix on the noodles. More nutrition.

Both lizard women watched her eat ravenously, Ssra mumbling.

"They sure starved you there, sweetie."

"I'm telling you mom, not my fault. She looked boyish, all hips and legs starved. Even in the bath, she looked like a scrawny boy."

"Well, I can always use a hand in the kitchen when I'm working my carvings. Plus the furniture gets scratched by our claws." Karya listened what chores they planned for her, green scales flashing as both reptilian girls ate and talked, beautiful bodies glowing in the night's moonlight filling the living room, amplified by magic flowers inside the house, glowing at night. It was exotic and beautiful.

"She can earn what she likes at weekends." Kit conceded.

"Have you decided on a freedom price dear?" Ssra asked her daughter, the lizard girl shrugging as she scarfed down her steak.

"No, and I'm not calling a dark elf to poke and push her naked and write down some obscene amount. We decide what happens. Their slavers have no jurisdiction for me." Kit proudly declared pointing at her sword. "We are lizardfolk and we do not bow to ebon sluts with big butts and potato addictions!"

Suddenly, Karya found herself smiling. These did care for her in some way. She asked gingerly.

"What's with potatoes?" The new plant overseas was a record hit amongst elves.

"Well, dark and light elves are addicted to it and put on weight. It's a human superweapon I say!" Ssra, the motherly lizardwoman laughed, filling Karya's glass with red wine. "Now all dark elves have big butts and tits and look like cute plush toys for human men to love!"

Kit chuckled. "Undisciplined slaving swine. I train every day and earn my humans and loot by the muscle and sword, not by throngs of slaves working for me as I munch potato fries on my porch!"

"One or two doesn't hurt though." Ssra laughed, poking Karya with her lizard tail, who smiled uneasily, remembering her new position.

"Red wine..."

It was a luxury for her. The flush on her cheeks told her so.

"So, maybe Karya and I can wash the dishes while you get your bedroom ready, Kit?" Ssra nursed a cup of wine, as Karya remembered her work had begun. Uneasily standing, the human joined the motherly lizard woman in taking the dishes to wash, as Kit stood, nodded, and went upstairs again.

Ssra was kind, not pushing Karya too hard, and even helping her how to clean specific stains.

It didn't feel too humiliating. After all, Karya often washed dishes in the barracks, which, after a few probing questions, told Ssra, the motherly lizard woman talking about her, and her own life as well.

"So when Travis died, my daughter and I lived in the house we bought. I carve wood figures, she works in the army. It's a living." Ssra told her as both cleaned the dishes and the table.

"Well I was a street orphan, stole, fought, until I realized the guards would kill me or gangrape me if they found what I was. So I took a boy's disguise and enlisted: This particular kingdom of the Lescatian Empire doesn't take girls in the army."

"So sad. What humans they can't take care, they should send here." Ssra frowned, wiping the last plate clean. "We need boys...and girls for maids."

"In a sense they do. Your people...ahem...took all the boys when we fought."

"Took?" Karya blinked, putting everything away. "Took where?"

"You know..." Kit rolled her eyes, tired to explain, but giggled when Ssra winked and looped a finger, poking through it with her other hand.

Both women started laughing and giggling.

"We call it Speed War-Dating!" Ssra cackled, roaring with laughter as Kit trundled down.

"What did I miss?"

"Your new servant can't say "fuck." Ssra chuckled, ruffling Karya's head as the tomboy smiled to herself looking down.

"She'll learn. We are pretty easy here. Well, let's sleep, we'll talk more tomorrow, Karya." Kit beckoned her. "I'll show you the bedroom." Ssra pulled Karya to her arms and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night."

Karya found herself smiling back, hesitant. "Same to you...mistress?" Ssra groaned and waved her hand.

"Call me Ssra. None of that "Mistress" dark elf bilge here. Ma'am will do if we are in the monster company."

Karya felt relaxed. This would be good.

*-*-*-*

The bedroom was comfy, Kit quickly stripping and beckoning Karya inside, her lizard curves a far cry from Karya's boyish body.

"Come! We sleep naked!"

She pulled Karya to her arms, hugging her. She felt cool, being a lizard blooded species, Karya found out as their bodies became intertwined.

"Humans are the best for cuddling! I love warm-blooded mammals!"

Karya smiled, looking into Kit's eyes. "Bedwarmer huh?" Her face had a bit of interest and amusement.

"Yup!"

The lizard hugged her naked frame, her cool, cold-blooded body shivering when she felt the naked girl's hot skin against her.

"Mmm... I love hot-blooded girls...Not many warm monster girls who don't mind our beds, y'know..." She had embraced Karya as she was lying sleepy, her hands wandering on her nude flesh.

Honestly, Karya started feeling warm, her hands warming in tandem with her heartbeats. The monster girl was friendly and was quite... Intimate.

After a few minutes of warming caresses, she went further. Looking in Karya's eyes, she leaned and gave her a peck on the nose.

She could not help but shudder.

"Trophy huh?" Karya whispered, looking into Kit's friendly, amber eyes. The lizard girl smiled, tightly hugging her, in a low voice.

"The very best trophy, the human I defeated."

That's when Kit leaned and gave Karya a big kiss on her lips.

She didn't resist, shuddering when their lips touched, a soft tongue licking her lips with soft smacks.

"Mmm..."

Karya moaned in her mouth when Kit kept caressing her, holding her close to her chest. Wordlessly they made out, Kit whispering small things, cute promises of security in her ear.

"You are safe here..."

Kit suckled her little pink lips, her serpentine tongue tickling Karya's lips, giving her amazing feelings for the first time in her life.

But today, a little kiss and cuddle would be all. Kit knew not to push her. She knew that a bit of tenderness would go a long way.

Slowly she slowed, Karya slowly, gently falling asleep in her arms.

She wordlessly hugged the human captive, sleeping herself with her tail wrapped around them both.

*-*-*-*

Karya looked in the mirror, naked, watching herself, her naked breasts, and legs.

Kit had fondled her like a soft pillow and even flicked her small nipples in her sleep. It had felt quite...pleasurable...

And she liked it. Yet all good things ended, she woke up as Kit ruffled her head, pinched her bottom, and set off for the village garrison after giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Kit's neck was collared as a slave.

It wasn't bad, though it reminded her of her situation. A small, comfy leather collar was on her neck with her name on it, to identify her. Kit had insisted it was soft and comfortable, even though this meant she could tear it off and escape. Her mother had proposed a steel one, as it fit her steely gaze and tomboyish features, but Kit had the final say as the captor. Steel would be harsh to a meek human girl.

"Karya? Are you coming?" Ssra called from below. "Shopping time!"

"Coming ma'am!" She hurried down, her white skirt and shirt letting the cool wind tickle her skin. It wasn't her fault she was thinner than voluptuous lizard girls.

So she followed her owner and mistress...and her hostess, Kit's mother, to the marketplace to shop for the day. Servant of a house owner... It felt a bit decadent, but comforting with Ssra leading her not my a leash, but by an arm locked on hers, as the liberal monster girls of the village did unlike Dark Elves of the south.

"My life as a slave maid, day one..." She talked to herself quietly. This would be exciting.

*-*-*-*

"I'll never serve a fat noble!"

Karya's old declaration fleeing guards sounded so distant in her mind, serving a monster woman and carrying her groceries. It was like helping a mother she never had...A thought best repressed.

And that made her relax. She was just shopping with a loving stepmother. That's it.

Ssra followed her, led her by a small thin chain leash, though it was unnecessary. Wearing a white cotton skirt and a top which was tied tightly around her budding breasts, Karya gulped, following her as a servile human girl. When she realized virtually every monster lady led their servants by leashes, she felt easier. Ssra knowingly smiled at her and even pulled her close and took her arm.

"Listen. You are our maid. I won't use that word too much, "technically slave". But you shop with me and help an old lady with her chores. Do you understand?"

Karya nodded, holding her hand. She held back, still holding her leash playfully.

One human woman she thought she knew was captured as well, though the way she walked naked behind her succubus captor did not show discomfort. Her slender body for all to see, the woman smiled at Karya and greeted her before walking without covering any part of her body, carrying a backpack for groceries, and more bags in her arms, her soft, white ass and large, milky white breasts swinging with every step.

Karya saw that her pussy was quite wet with her succubus whom herself wore little more than a thong and a bra. The succubus chatted with her naked human slave happily as they went home.

The town was cute. The architecture was similar to that of goblins, pastel colors and round shaped like the magical little blue gnomes of Frankia, everyone traded in the marketplace as equals. Since not many dark elves were present in the village, there weren't any embarrassing slave stalls, and for that, Karya was grateful: her new life already was a big change enough for her. What the local mamono caught lived with them as servants, and that was that. Most servants wore enough, the occasional lusty or submissive woman going au naturel, with no one even batting an eye when a naked human woman worked at a blacksmith shop and traded with another naked human woman, who in turn, happily chatted with her well-dressed friend, both carrying collars.

Naturism seemed to be accepted here.

"Karya, hand me the purse dear."

"Yes, Ma'am." Karya unhooked the little bag and handed it to the mother lizard's claws as she bought another bag of rice.

"Hold this...and that..." She loaded the fruits and rice on her backpack, Karya's arms full. "I got a discount today!"

"She is your new human?" An Arachne grocer, a white-haired monster woman with many eyes and limbs webbed the fruits into a handbag and handed it to Karya, as Ssra shrugged.

"Eh, someone my daughter caught in a skirmish. I could use a hand around the house." She extended to caress Karya's cheek, who shuddered with pleasure.

"Bet you do. I have caught my hubby like that." The Arachne motioned to a man working in the back who smiled and turned, handed a green apple to Karya with a smile and a chitinous hand. "On the house."

"Thanks." Karya smiled and nodded. It was crisp, invigorating for her. Leisurely she watched a group of pale, nude women carrying a bale of wheat on their backs to a large mill with silken sails, its owner another human woman and strangely, her husband. As they piled the wheat stalks to a room, the woman rolled her eyes and nudged her husband, who chuckled and got back to work.

"I know why you like to work in the day when they deliver the wheat! What am I here for?!" She growled, sighing and working with her host and landlady, a tall minotaur woman who lazily chewed on a wheat stalk, clearly not comprehending why humans fought over sexuality and mates to hard. Her abs gleamed with sweat as she single-handedly loaded sacks of flour to a cart for the bakery, hooves striking the stone pavement with every step

"Humans..."

The man laughed harder, the naked women joining along as they returned to the farm downhill, their asses swaying with every step, right cheeks inked with an elegant script saying "Slave", their empty backpacks draped by golden hair reaching to their backs. One giggled, pinching the other's bottom and copping a feel before the second one swatted her hand away and slapped hers hard instead.

Karya found it to be quite sexy.

*-*-*-*

Karya followed Ssra home, tired but feeling fulfilled as she carried her load. They had gone shopping and were ready for dinner.

"Well, what do you think we should cook?" Ssra tapped the kitchen table, deep in thought. Her lizard tail swayed sensually, the older mamono looking at her human servant and reminiscing about her earlier years.

Karya looked frail, yet strong, a typical human orphan who only had her wits to survive, being female to boot.

"I... don't know. We cooked what we had in the army..." Karya realized that she would work for real here now.

Both looked at the ingredients, quite the feast. "Stew?" Ssra looked pleased, nodding at the suggestion.

"Stew it is. I leave it to you, I need a bath dear." She stood up, going to change.

"Ulp."

Time to cook. She was given a job, and her host was busy bathing herself. Karya had to serve. Rolling up her sleeves, she got to work. Chopping vegetables, she set up a pot and poured salt, starting to cook like a good servant.

Karya tried to put her mind to work. She would work here, for monster girls. Cared for and sheltered, it would be an exciting life.

Perhaps being a slave to them wasn't too bad. And wearing loose, skimpy things made her feel...relaxed and aroused. A little skin was no problem here.

*-*-*-*

As Kayra kept cooking and setting the dinner table, she noticed footsteps and a visiting mamono entering the house with a flourish.

"Good evening Mai!"

"Evening Ssra! Is that your new human?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds