Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

Karya was serving food when she noticed a fox-tailed woman at the door, blinking. The visitor was an older lady who entered with grace, and her tails rested on Karya's head.

"She is cute! Where did Kit snag her?" She wore an opulent dress with tailholes.

"The front. Come in! We have tea! Karya, dear, can you bring us a cup?"

"Y-yes ma'am." Karya hurried for the pot, beet red under the Kitsune's gaze.

"A bit peckish and slender. They don't feed their militia well I suppose." The kitsune smiled at Karya as she served, face red. "Come sit with us!" She smiled, pulling Karya to her lap.

She had naught to do but obey, luckily the stew was off the fire.

Karya felt warm tails all around her body, hands caressing her hair. "Do you have a name?"

"Karya." She smiled, the kitsune smiling back, blue eyes glowing like jewels and hugging her.

"Is Ssra treating you well, dear?"

Karya nodded, gulping, Ssra smiling and surprisingly, laying a hand on her naked leg. Caressed by two women, Karya sighed and relaxed, even pulled to their laps like a kitten.

Both women chatted amiably, sipping coffee as they petted and caressed her. What Karya didn't expect was...as the Kitsune kept talking, she slowly inserted a hand under her skirt, and cupped her buttocks. Looking at Ssra, Karya found no interest. The lizard lady was herself warming her hands on Karya's belly

"So how're kids?"

"I had an incubus son! Can you imagine! The first in a century!" She wrapped Karya's legs in her tails and warming her lower body, was rubbing her ass.

Karya bit her lips, even leaning her hips on her hands. A smile from the Kitsune signaled that she realized, gently squeezing a buttock under her tail blanket. Face red, she buried her head on Ssra's thick thighs, sighing when the soft scaly leg felt like a cool pillow.

"Does he have the features of fox blood?"

"Just the eyes, and our endurance. It's a start. Empress Agrat works on reversing the Mamono Curse i believe." The Kitsune amiably snuggled, and even laid a kiss on Karya's neck. "You don't mind, do you, darling? Your warmth..." The fox lady snuggled, caressing Karya's ears. "It's custom for mamono slaves to be enjoyed. And since you are a girl..." She was rubbing Karya's feet as she lay supine between two monster ladies using her as a pillow between them. "...We get nourished by your presence. Just relax in our arms, would you?"

Sighing and smiling, Karya turned her head. It was VERY pleasant. So much...All she had to do was relax. It was a life better than the military. Caressed and loved, pet and warmed...

"I guess...It's...Good." Karya sighed, relaxing.

"Just relax." Ssra smiled, hugging Karya's upper body and ruffling her hair. "We enjoy girls' company like this just as right."

"I wish she was a boy though. I haven't milked a cock on my laps for a century!" Mai giggled. "They called me mommy when I nursed then while jerking their young boy hormones... All big boys would call me mommy..." The kitsune laughed. "Boys pop aplenty when Ssra and I would double team them the day they came, all rebellious..." She chuckled. "After milking, not one wanted to escape..."

"Ah, those days when we popped boys like champagne..." Ssra sighed.

Karya closed her eyes, relaxing as two monster women massaged her, caressed and made her relax. As time passed, they chatted about how life was, and how the Kitsune's children grew up.

"I hope you marry again someday Ssra... Maybe get a boy. Mine's SO into fluffy tails though! I think the little scamp will grow up to marry a Hellhound. You should see him play with hellpups in the Kindergarten!"

Even Karya felt it to be very cute. Still, as the Fox lady kept caressing her buttocks, Karya realized she was trying to strip off her panties and skirt.

A look and nod from Ssra made her wiggle, allowing the Kitsune to strip her bottom bare, as Ssra likewise slowly untied her top, leaving Karya naked on their laps, on her belly like a kitten. The Kitsune was caressing her back, massaging her shoulders.

"Putting the poor thing to work so soon? When I heard Kit brought a new slave, I thought she was going to be her concubine!"

Karya gulped, the Kitsune's soft, slender hands spread her legs. And they were clearly going to her unshaven crotch, slowly teasing her thighs which felt quite warm and damp.

"Well, humans work and are used for sex. No need not to share beds with us. She sleeps with Kit. Turn over, dear." Ssra commanded, as Karya, heart beating, complied, leaving her breasts and crotch bare, on her back like a prized pet.

She closed her eyes and sighed as hands caressed her nipples. "Kind of young..." Ssra was fondling her breasts like a pair of softballs, Karya breathing harder as her body was openly being massaged and fondled.

"Those legs..." Kitsune squeezed and massaged her muscles, emitting waves of pain. "Relax! Of course, it will hurt. You are very tense. We will make you relax."

"True." Ssra nodded. "This is not just erotic. Mai is an expert on Shiatsu. Just relax." She smiled at Karya. "Being our property has its perks. No longer fighting or fearing death. We feed you, shelter you and..." She rubbed Karya's temples, smiling. "...In return, you are our maid."

"Yes..." Karya had a heartfelt approval.

"Now...raise your soles please..." Mai the Kitsune pressed her thumbs on Karya's soles, rubbing and making her shudder. Rubbing, she felt Karya's tense muscles relax. Eyes closed, the human moaned when both women massaged her, breathing her scent in.

"This...feeds us..." They commented, filling their tea from the teapot with Karya lying on her back, exposed. They talked, caressing her and massaging her body, the Kitsune's palm gently resting on Karya's crotch. The feeling was comforting, Karya not even opening her eyes when the fox woman started to softly cup and squeeze between Karya's spread legs.

"Are you a virgin, Karya?"

Her eyes shot open. "Y-yeah."

The fox woman smiled. "We ought to correct that... Kit should take you to a night festival. All the comfort boys you can get...Or are you into girls?" Karya realized her hands slowly probed her virginity, and another playful hand crept lower, slowly teasing her puckered, clenched pink rosebud.

"I..."

Both women looked as Karya tried to answer, her face twisting and giving a moan of pleasure. "Ahh!"

"Both, I believe. Ssra, her little flower garden is wet as October! My, my!" The playful kitsune now was openly inserting a finger with a wet schlick. Looking at Ssra in panic, Karya blinked when Ssra smiled and winked, pinching her breasts. This had gone from a massage to a sexual massage already.

All Karya had to do was to enjoy. She let out a lewd moan without caring for the consequences, letting loose. Life in the army was hard enough: Karya had been a tomboy, living a double life all her existence. What were the rewards? Nothing. Now she could enjoy, relax, and enjoy the fruits of her...

"She deserves a little treat for her obedience, I think." Ssra smiled at Mai. "I think we should pay her a little hospitality of our own."

"But of course." Mai smiled, kissing Karya's belly. "Relax, little one."

Karya was on clouds when Mai slowly separated her pink vaginal lips and inserted two fingers, her eyes rolling. Mai chuckled, gently caressing her with her soft tails as she started pumping her fingers, taking extra care for her hymen. Karya didn't even resist when Ssra pulled her for a kiss, playing with her breasts.

Karya kept breathing faster as fingers pumped inside, claws tickled her belly and armpits, moaning and giggling, gasping as two women molested her. It was an amazing experience, receiving a sexual massage from two older women who used her as a toy.

Her moans rose, and Ssra nodded with approval with Miki gently massaging the little fragrant triangle in her hands, her fingers squeezing and pinching Karya's clitoris.

She felt like a bomb going off in her chest when her little button was squeezed.

"I..." Karya gasped harder when Mai slapped her pussy lips and kept flicking her engorged red button.

"I'm..." She moaned louder when Ssra started pinching her breasts harder, Mai showering her belly with kisses, her delicate hands masturbating the human girl with expertise.

"I'M...COMING!" Karya screamed, convulsing helplessly in the fox woman's arms, thrashing as Ssra kept her tight, caressing and whispering in her ear.

"Ssh...let it out. Let it out..."

Karya let out small keening screams, thrashing under two pair of hands.

"How did it feel?"

Karya started sobbing, crying. "I..."

"Yes?"

Karya sobbed, sighing...As two monster women stared at her, waiting for something. As minutes passed, Karya squealed in catharsis, hugging the Kitsune's fluffy fox tails.

"It felt so GOOD!"

Mai and Ssra hugged her gently, warming her.

"We are so happy you enjoyed it...Let it out..." Mai smiled, staring at Karya's tearful face. Karya leaned for a kiss, whispering quiet "Thank you"'s in her ear.

They showered her with kisses as she sobbed happily, relaxing. The kitsune regally stood up and led them to the kitchen.

"Let's eat dear. Wash up if you want. Ssra wants you happy here."

As Karya stood naked, her slender, white skin gleaming with sweat, she spoke with confidence.

"I know, miss. I know."

*-*-*-*

Karya had barely recovered from the double-teamed sexual massage, fixing her clothes and panting for air, enjoying the tea after washing dishes...when she heard hooves and the trundling of a wheel.

The vehicle Kit returned was a most interesting one.

It was a cart...pulled by women. The driver, a snappy dressed little goblin girl was driving a cart pulled by a trio of naked women. Each was gagged, harnessed like a horse and tied to the cart with chains, legs clad in leather boots. Karya gasped in shock when Kit politely paid her and bade her off. The goblin patted the girls on their buttocks, after which they left with clip-clop sounds of boots, the naked girls running off in perfect harmony.

Karya's heartbeats rose again.

"Hey Ma' I caught a ponygirl taxi the way home!" Karya just stared at the red buttocks of the three girls disappearing on the horizon, regular lashes landing on their asses.

Ponygirl taxi, huh? Karya mused, serving tea, her hands shaking. Kit took the cup with a smile, caressing her cheek. "Hey Karya."

"Hello Kit."

She kissed her on the lips without any reservation and handed her cloak, moving inside. Part ignored, and part liked, Karya followed her docilely to hang her cloak.

"What's for dinner?" Kit casually asked as she washed her hands, and sat down for dinner.

"Stew...mistr...Kit." Karya kept a straight face as she stood at Kit's side like a good maid. The lizard girl reached and hugged her waist.

"Oh! Nice! You have gotten used to housework!"

Karya nodded, face beet red. The heat made Kit realized her mother must have been busy with her. Smiling, she gestured. "One for me, one for you. Please, eat with me. No kneeling at my side or anything."

That Karya did appreciate. The meal went nicely, with a shot of red wine and some whiskey lizard girls loved, stew with potatoes and rice. Occasionally Kit even spoon-fed Karya some of her food as a gesture, hugging her close. "How was your day?"

Karya appreciated the little gestures, her head resting on Kit's shoulder.

"Your mother took me shopping, I cooked...that's it..."

"That's it?"

Kit raised a brow, looking at her. "Just...it?" She winked, patting her leg. "I saw Mai and mom in the market chattering about you..."

Karya's face flared deep red, defying human blood vessels! Kit burst into laughter, winking at Karya as she squirmed.

"Oh..."

"No shame. As I said, enjoy sex here, however it comes." She hugged Karya, caressing her head. "The food was delicious. Thank you. When I was in the garrison, I was talking about whether to sell you to some other mamono, or a cute weresheep farm if you weren't fitting in: they love farm girls to shear them! But I knew I caught myself someone dutiful. Someone loving." Seeing Karya's shock as confusion, she went on thoughtlessly: "Or there is a human brothel I can sell you to if you like men. We even send monster girls for the clientele."

Karya's eyes widened, gasping in surprise, her black hair wet with sweat and licking her lips.

"It's alright. I knew you enjoyed your time here. Why else would mother leave you alone trusting? Usually...well, slaves are tied up tightly when we leave for the day. My father was at least, for a few days." She giggled.

Karya's heart lightened. They *did* like her and trust her.

"I know I did the right choice capturing you, Karya." Kit smiled, her fangs gleaming, her curvy, beautiful body leaning close to Karya's chair. "I had my eye on you the moment we clashed. You were fiery but knew when to fold. So I chased you through the woods, saying. "This one should be mine."

Karya's eyes grew. "What do you..."

"I like you." Kit pulled her close. "I think we will go along nicely."

Karya's lips trembled, her voice taking a serious tone. This lizard girl, beautiful, her lovely human face full of lust, was serious.

"Look. I know you did take me, and I don't hold it against you...Just...speaking of...I don't know."

Kit wordlessly pulled her for a kiss, Karya exhaling in her mouth as their teeth bumped, lips devouring each other. "Mmm..."

Karya exhaled faster when Kit took off her top and leaning, kissed, and licked her budding breasts... "Kit...the table..." She whispered, hurrying to clean up the empty dishes even as Kit hugged her tight and kissed her neck.

"I like you Karya. I want you to feel happy here. If not by us, then by someone who would buy you from me. You are still property, but that doesn't hurt to be happy here. I can sell you to another monster species if you wanted...now...come here."

Karya kept kissing her on her own, silencing her voice. Kit, the lizard girl breathed in hard, and lifted her to her lap, caressing her ass as they made out on the dining chair. Wordlessly they kissed in loud smacks and slurps, tasting each other's tongues.

"Upstairs. Let's just..." Kit gasped breathlessly, unwilling to speak more. She held the human in her arms, her eyes gleaming with love, her arms about to lift her human plaything in her arms to taste her skin, her smell, her body.

"Yes..."

Kit lifted Karya, and carried her in her arms like a bride, upstairs, to their bedroom. Karya's head swam, lost in thoughts. In two days after the battle, she was in a warrior cute lizardgirl's arms who could be mistaken for human. And now they were about to make love.

No sex, but love.

And Karya's mind felt so right, so fitting to love one. They were gentle once you get to know them.

Kit gently stripped Karya's garments, and slowly removed her armor, leaving both naked in the evening moonlight, facing each other. They kissed, hands on each other's buttocks, caressing and squeezing as they stood.

"I like you Karya. I really do..." Kit smiled, leaning to kiss her chest, her sternum, and belly. Leaning to the bedside, she filled a small glass of wine for each. Looking into her eyes, she kissed Karya deeply, not even taking her eyes off her.

"Can I use my tail in lieu of a man's...?"

The look on her face was a mix of lust, curiosity, and desperation, making the human remember about skin contact and "chi", the energy that mamono, the monster girls craved from men.

...

Karya blinked. "You want...To take me?"

Kit nodded eagerly, her green scales glowing like emeralds in the moon-and candlelight as they drank in silence at the suggestion, skin, and scales entwined.

The wine went like juice, Karya's blood pumping through her body when the lizard girl straddled her, spreading her legs and lined her tail gently between her legs like a penis.

Her heart began racing. Kit would take her virginity in bed. Stammering she hugged Kit, mumbling.

"I'm..."

"I'll be gentle." Kit smiled, thrusting the tip of her tail between Karya's exposed, wet pussy lips. "Tell me if it hurts, ok?"

"O...Oh-kay!" Karya whimpered when Kit started thrusting until she felt her hymen pushing back. Looking into the human's eyes, she pushed a bit, kissing her when Karya's eyes closed and she let out a moan. Pushing her tail, she felt her virginity slowly tear, a warm rush of blood felt on her tail.

"Ah!" Karya's scream sounded weak, biting her lips in a pitiful whimper.

"I-I'm going to move now..." Kit gasped, pushing her tail in and out of her snatch gently and pumping her hips, Karya moaning and shuddering under her as the bed creaked. Karya's first experience in sex would be with her captor and mistress, and she loved every moment of it.

Kit was gentle. Kit was loving. Her kisses did not hurt, her pinches did not sting. Her tail was gentle, filling between her legs as a penis Karya craved. Her legs on Kit's shoulders wrapped around her neck, Karya started to scream with every thrust.

Downstairs, Ssra giggled.

Kit kept taking her, the human's life force filling her veins like wildfire. Her thrusts became wilder and more erratic, her tail felt Karya's vaginal walls squeezing her as she pumped. Wailing, Karya squeezed and gave Kit's back a little scratch. The small sting made Kit even wilder, laughing, she kept fucking the girl under her with her tail, harder and faster.

Karya's breath became ragged when Kit kept at it, tiring, as a wave of orgasm started rising from her spine to her chest.

"Kit...I..."

"Karya...!" The lizard girl groaned, her body feeling a strange orgasm of her own: the mamono's tails being sensitive.

"KIT! I'm..."

"LOOK AT ME!" Kit pinched her breasts, pumping into the human. "Come with me!"

"Together...!" Karya screamed, her hips shuddering. "Oh god... OH, GOD!"

"OH GODDESS!" Kit screamed, both girls shuddering locked in sex.

Their orgasmic screams shook the house, Ssra giggling to herself.

"Girls..."

*-*-*-*

They cuddled asleep, Ssra snoring with a knowing smile downstairs. Their sounds of lovemaking had been intense, Karya nicely broken-in for their household.

"What was the cart you came with?"

Karya thought of asking nothing else.

"Oh? Ponygirl cart?" Kit blinked sleepily with a smile. "It's an exotic form of transport. Most submissive, kinky slaves are used like that. Mostly female, since males are needed for sex. Do you like it? Would you like to be one?"

"WHAT?" Karya stood up with alarm.

Kit's wink and smile told as much. Karya's nipples had stood up, her face red.

"You dooo~" She cuddled Karya who just chuckled.

"I...I don't know. They looked so restrained." Karya laid back, sipping wine, her body lost still sore after losing her virginity. "I felt kind of bad."

"They love every moment of it. Some monster girls too. Especially when monster girl duchies fight each other for fun, they make losers into ponygirls."

Karya giggled. "You people love kink and sin, do you?"

Kit raised an eyebrow and her hands. "Guilty! It's fun! Some humans even volunteer because it's regulated and paid on their case. No centaurs ever did though, strange..." She sighed, looking up, scales glowing in the sunlight. "Good food, exercise, and good sex I am told. Traveling merchants are offered to use the girls' behinds anytime if they don't lay with monster girls for magical reasons. And they *do* get bred a lot before they retire with a lot of children."

Karya just gasped with a terrible realization. Once she knew of a girl who was a healer in the army. She disappeared in a skirmish, and after a few years came with a much more improved physique and with many daughters in tow. Her family quietly took her in, but she had lived alone, and disappeared with her children, again, to the west. Her body had welts and she was quite lusty to Karya's eyes, with a penchant for running for no reason and volunteering to carry cart loads under the disapproving gaze of village matrons.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds