Kit and Karya: Lizardgirl and Human

She was tattooed on her asscheek, Karya remembered. It all fell into place now in her mind!

"Oh my..." She felt more and more feminine and defenseless in an extremely lewd Demon Kingdom. "Just curious."

"Of course. Wine?"

"Nah." Karya cuddled Kit close, smooching her face.

"Karya... I know it's early but, I want to ask something."

Not marriage, Karya hoped. She couldn't handle that.

"Since we get along, I was thinking of marking you further...for the security of course. Can we get you tattooed with my family name?" The lizard girl smiled kindly, looking at a tattoo shop pamphlet she had doubtlessly picked up back home.

Karya looked back, interested. "Oh? So that no one kidnaps me?"

"Of course. Or a wrong turn in a wrong place. So that they know whom you live with. You choose. Traditionally it's the right buttcheek but...I'll let you decide." She cuddled Karya close, kissing her cheek. "Somewhere openly seen, like the arm or maybe cheek. Buttocks too if you don't mind showing off your ass."

Karya brooded, worried.

"I'll make it sure it's beautiful. No simple magic stamp saying "SLAVE"..." That made Karya smile. "And if you...live with us, marry or...have a child from anyone...You could take our surname too."

Karya gulped. "Surname?"

"Yes, adopted into the family."

The human's lips trembled, her eyes quivering. A family. Kit slowly backed off, not wanting to put more into her mind than what was already there. Here was a perfect human toy, lover, servant and bondage pet.

Kit would enjoy every day of her life with her.

And Karya was offered a family.

"Of course, my surname and the initial letter will be alright now."

Karya quickly nodded, too drunk on dreams, a beautiful body in her arms and monster strength to protect her.

"Yeah...when?" She yawned.

"After noon?"

They cuddled wordlessly, Kit caressing her body, and feeling her softening skin. "Our demon energy treatment made you prettier, Karya. What say you, maybe you can earn some coin some day and I could pitch in for some succubus drafts? Potions to make you more...feminine."

Karya looked back without hostility. "Maybe. Will it grow my...chest?"

"Of course. You deserve the best. And you could look a bit...round." Kit winked. "Your bones tickle me sometime. You ought to eat properly."

They both burst into laughter. Kit smiled.

"My Karya deserves it."

My Karya.

The human kissed her cheek.

*-*-*-*

Karya had prepared a feast for the family. Bacon and eggs, and potato hash with coffee. Ssra and Kit had dug in rather well, Karya eating along with them.

"Thank you, Karya! I knew my daughter would pick well! Most delicious!"

Karya blushed. "Thank you, mistress." Ssra was pleased with her addressed, and cleaning her mouth, she kissed her cheek. "Sunday laziness?"

"I'll get her marked, mom." Kit speared an omelet, eyes gleaming. "Maybe buy some restraints, some accessories...And a new helm for me."

Karya blinked at "Restraints."

"My, my...playing with leather?"

"Maybe." Kit winked at Karya, her leg rubbing on the human's soft thigh under the table. Karya licked her lips. "Some shiny leather ankle cuffs to show she is kept, tattoo, and well...that."

"That." Ssra finished her food, lighting a kiseru with her fingernail.

"Mom! So early with smoking?" Kit rose in a flash of worry, making the woman sink in sorrow.

"Oh my dear, what else do I have?" Suddenly, the motherly lizardwoman looked quite sad, her face, long human by the time Agrat became empress, saddening. "A little glass once or twice and that..." Kit rolled her eyes.

"I promise to get boys, mom. They fought again, plenty of boys in the dark elves' hands."

Karya flinched, still not at ease with the idea.

"Don't worry. The boys will go like hotcakes. Dozens lining up for a husband, Karya. They'll be busy emptying their young, pent-up balls in us girls, day and night soon." Kit tomboyishly twirled a sword, grinning.

Karya coughed, almost choking on a crumb.

"Oops. Sorry. Maybe I'll get a friend of yours. Up to share a man with us, Karya?"

The human's gaze froze, her brain overloaded.

Ssra and Kit looked at her with interest.

"Well?"

...

Karya coughed louder.

"Coffee. Heh..." Kit grinned, filling a cup. "We mean it. If he was your superior, you can boss him around, even! Not wanna go to bed? Too bad, zap him with the aphrodisiac! Fuck my human three times or it's the floor, boy!"

Now THAT made Karya giggle, and finally, break down laughing. It was not a bad idea, after all, everyone joining in the laughter.

"Owning a man." Karya chuckled.

"It's the best thing in life, dear. I got my husband like that, stole him from a skirmish." Both lizardgirls assured her even as she cleaned up by herself, the good little maid now. A little kiseru and a glass of brandy later, Kit and Karya waved goodbye to a very satisfied lizard lady, enjoying the clean house, furniture mercifully without scratches. Karya had been thorough and fast.

*-*-*-*

"They are so happy together, and I have a maid slave now."

She looked up, at one little star still struggling against the dawn. Alone and warmed by sunlight, she closed her eyes, sitting in her lawn chair.

"If you were with us, husband..." She clasped her clawed hands, looking up. "I would share the human in our bed. Just to make you happy again."

Every silver lining also had a cloud as well, after all.

*-*-*-*

Meanwhile, the two, mistress and slave, friend and captor, human and monster, walked lazily to the village center.

Karya had been persuaded to wear less, this time something fit for a beach. She was still shy and ashamed and aroused as well. Kit had given her a bikini, something she found on a human beach when they raided a coastal town for seashells.

"No...captives?" Ana doubtfully asked. "No money?"

"Yup. Pink seashells are really valuable. You can dip them in Kraken ink and make cheap magic gems for holding spells! But yeah...a few beachgoers were...ahem...taken too." She rolled her eyes. "I had taken a human girl wearing this. She didn't miss it." She winked, Karya blushing.

"You..."

"Yup, lassoed her when she ran, stripped her naked, hogtied and took in my arms home. She was a good slave for some months until a Fraterni Caritas took her back to her family... I miss her." Kit sighed.

"I see." Karya was a bit less upset, sometimes feeling hot. What if she was the girl in Karya's ropes, taken home to serve. "You write to her or something?"

...

Kit blinked, stopping. "I...did...How did you even?"

Karya smiled, enjoying the sun on her bikini body. "You are sentimental. And there is ink, envelopes, and paper on your desk."

...

Kit nodded sagely. That human girl was *something* after all.

"Well...she is married. Gonna be hard. Maybe one day...when war is over..."

Karya walked, hips swaying in her small bikini, arm in arm, her collar without the leash.

"You win some, you lose some, eh?" She softly smiled at Kit.

"Shut up." Kit nudged her with a chuckle. "You belong to me at least. Hey, next time...how about a thong?" Seeing Karya blush, she added. "Maybe next month? I like my property to show off a little cute asscheek. Or beach when the season is in?"

"Maybe. Let's see the parlor." Karya smiled at the wondrous gifts and sights of the coastal village.

*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*

"Mona: The Place To Be Yourself."

Kit nudged Karya and pointed. "Here."

The tattoo parlor was a small brick building, a smiling, nude Dark Elf meeting them with open arms, and friendly handshakes. Karya saw the young girl was nothing like the stories. Some didn't fit the mold, she guessed.

"Hey there! You Kit's new slave, huh?" She shook Karya's hand with a friendly grip who just stared at her open-mouthed. "Surprised, human?"

"Honestly, yes." Karya nodded, eyes wide as plates. "Is this...real?"

Kit laughed herself hoarse. "She's something innit?"

The dark elf's hair was bundled in a topknot formed in the middle, a long ponytail braided in gold reaching to her ass. She was smoking a cigarette, completely naked going around her business. She was wearing absolutely nothing but tattoos and piercings. Her scalp was tattooed with a beautiful pattern with neon pink ink, her shoulders adorned with bright red and white flaming wing tattoo. Her arms each had a neon green dragon tattoo reaching to her hands. Her knuckles were sporting letters, reading "LOVE" and "CARE".

The dark elf's right side of her nose was pierced with a shining silver stud, her left lip with a shining diamond. Her pointy ears showed a dazzling array of shining earrings and gems, a gold chain reaching to her left side of her nose in a septum piercing.

Her nipples were studded with gleaming emerald studs, chained to each other. Her belly button had a delicious golden stud adorning her dark chocolate skin, with a dazzling pattern of lines and curves tattooed all around her body, ending between her legs with a sign of femininity above her little pussy, circled with a rose circle.

Her legs were tattooed with the same patterns, the lines converging above her asscheeks in an antler design. Karya giggled when the dark elf turned to show her ass courteously with a chuckle.

"Potato cushion" Read the tattoo above her ass cleft.

Karya could not help but laugh uproariously seeing the final tattoo, adoring the dark-chocolate elven body before her, tattooed and adorned to perfection.

"Sorry!"

"It's all right. My body is my canvas, human. I spent twenty years and a fortune for this outlook." Mona smiled, holding her hands. "Ready for your first step in mamono society as a slave?"

Gulping, Karya nodded. "Kit talked me into it." Mona just smiled, leading both inside.

"Well unlike my sisters I'm not big into slavery but someone needs to do the work when we are away. Plus security tattoo helps you. Anyone mistreating or abusing you gets the Hellhound Gendarmerie for an ID check. Now, ink or...?"

Kit shook her head. "No, Mona. She isn't into that."

"Into what?" Karya blinked, almost squeaking when she saw a what they meant rather than ink. Behind the entrance stood what seemed to be a branding iron set on the hot coals. It took Kit to calm her and avoid a misfortune.

"She doesn't do the unwilling!"

Karya had nearly panicked and attempted escape or worse, now standing with an angry expression and a sigh.

"You gave me a start!"

"Sorry." Kit looked sad. "I mean it! Ask her!" Mona nodded, smiling and taking a drag from a contraption on the hot coals, a weird metallic flask with a hose. "I use these mostly for my water pipe. But once in a while, a loyal slave, or a willing monster girl lover, wants a brand. I do it clean and efficient. They just pass out from the pain." She chuckled, laughing at her morbid wit. "Basic initial tats it is, eh?"

Both nodded, eager to get it over.

*-*-*-*

Agreeing on the price and color, Mona gently led Karya to a cot, slowly taking off her bikini bottom with a smile, seeing Karya wanted a tattoo on her neck and forearm. "Strip nude dear, Magoris ink heats the human body and you'll shower afterward unless you want to smell like a printing press."

"All right..." Karya was more at ease with nudity now, melting in Kit's assuring hands and slowly laid on her back, covering her crotch by instinct. A knowing gaze made her slowly remove her hands, Mona chuckling sweetly as her pointy ears wiggled, the gold jewelry stuck on them jingling.

"I love humans. So cute, and bashful."

Deftly she took a magical, vibrating needle and dipped it into a glowing flask.

"Usually mistresses tattoo the girls' asscheeks and boys' chests, but I guess you are prudish, huh?"

"Well..." Karya protested, hissing when the needle started to work on her skin.

The dark elf started inking her arm, her lizard...friend holding Karya's head down.

"Easy. I know. Well, you'll come around. You know what..." Mona expertly kept writing Kit's initial and the family name, Eidechse's first letter in a stylish E, clad in a light blue banner. "Usually they just stick a magic stamp, cheap work, and stamp your ass like a slave. Much more artful this way. You still get to express yourself no matter who you are."

She buzzed the needle expertly, shaping a beautiful banner with her art.

"I don't keep slaves. But I welcome those that want something good out of an awkward fate for some." Kit nodded at her words, watching a beautiful banner and initials appear on Karya's forearm, the stylish tattoo gently etched in her neck as well. "This stings a little. Easy."

Karya bit her lips. It didn't hurt but aroused her. Mona was a literal lightning on legs, the banner appearing as if by magic.

"Done! Property of Kit, House E. Short for Eidechse."

Kit was satisfied, holding a mirror for Karya. "Beautiful. And stylish, no shameful "SLAVE" sign."

The human had to admit. It was beautiful. "How long have you been doing this?" The dark was something out of this world, brazenly naked all the time, and etched like an artwork on legs.

"My second century. When Maou went full retard and treated all humans as food and torture slaves, I told my clan to fuck off and left them. Do you know my clan is extinct?"

"Oh?"

Mona nodded. "Spider clan. The very worst. The Crusaders killed them." Suddenly, she went quiet, perking up a moment after all. "Hey." Mona smiled. "Want something else?"

"Like?" Karya asked out of morbid curiosity.

"A peacock on your buttock, a shark on your belly, maybe something intimate? How about a heart tattoo above your little pink cli-"

Kit coughed. "I'm not paying a dime more. And she isn't volunteering for your art project."

Karya didn't say anything, but they sounded...intriguing. Maybe one day...

Mona laughed, allowing Karya to stand up and take a shower. "I told you it makes people sweat." After a short scrub, Karya in a bikini, and lazy clothes for Kit sauntered out, the smell of ink everywhere from the magic ink's strange side effect.

"She is a really crazy, but kind and cute crazy. You know she buys slaves and frees them after work or tattoo project for a discount?"

Karya nodded thoughtfully. "This is unlike anything in Lescatie's cold order. Unapproved tattoos get you flogged, or worse. Exiled for "monsterish designs" Even Kit was disgusted at that remark, stopping on their new shopping trip.

"...the fuck?"

"Yeah." Karya felt relaxed. She was marked as a slave, but with care. And the tattoo looked like a bracelet in her arm, circled with a chain to mark her status as a slave. "Um...restraints, you said."

...

"Heh heh heh..." Kit laughed as she led her to shop...

*-*-*-*

Kit was grinning as they walked Karya's soft, pink slippers making no noise next to Kit's clawed feet. She was holding Karya's hand like a friend, at ease, her scaled hand gently grasping Karya's soft, delicate human hand.

"Karya...I have taken you as my property, but we care for each other and are more or less...well...partners, and my mother really likes you. Is that clear?" She threw a side glance at Ana, who nodded with confidence.

"Yes."

"I want to use you a little for my fun. You have no say in this technically, but I hear no refusal." She was playing with her purse. "So I decided to buy a little bondage harness, for two reasons. Reason one." She stopped to buy a glass of cool lemonade for both, from a tiny mouse girl who worked a stall twice her size.

"You must be restrained when some higher up visits or I have to take you to a campaign as my aide. Sorry, rules." That Karya understood with a heavy heart. "You must understand that when we move army camps, human girls tend to do the carrying, sometimes with ponygirl harnesses or cuffs. I can keep you at home happy as a jay with my family but...sometimes we don't just fight humans. Sometimes we patrol for old Demon War entities or do parades, show off our slaves in parades to other monster girls to boost recruitment for the army. You know, "see the pretties we caught and stuff..." She would always devolve into informal Common Tongue quips.

Karya gulped. "I'd like you to come with me, enjoy a little outside and...maybe you'd like that?" She smiled knowingly.

Ana's heart beat fast. "Paraded as bondage trophies?" Her face was pale, her legs shook.

"Yes. Wearing some Lescatian armor, arm in arm, or simply naked and in chains"

The human gulped, swallowing hard. "Holy...really? But...why?"

Kit grinned. "It's fun. You get the attention of the crowd and feel crazy hot! Even us monster girls! Flowers, kisses, and invitations! You get to be famous, and it's crazy kinky fun! If Empress Agrat is visiting, she ceremonially frees all the slaves and gives them kisses and handouts for "Empress' Mercy"..." She trailed off, a bit worried she would lose Karya afterward...Kit bit her lips, a bit hesitating to speak more.

Karya knew that look. But this wouldn' be a thriller, she would quash the worries at the source.

She wordlessly hugged Kit. "Maybe. I'll be with you...Since the Empress will be...about?"

Kit's relief could light up the sky.

"YOU WILL! OH, WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN! MUCH MORE THAN THE POTATO MUNCHING DARK ELF SLUTS! Trust me! It will be amazing!"

The Lizard girl's scales tickled Karya, who giggled and pushed her. "Let's see what you'll buy for me."

*-*-*-*

The Bondage Shop was, strangely, a very prim and proper establishment, with a tall, well-dressed monster lady, a silvery-haired, beautiful, pale white snake-woman deeply bowing when the couple entered.

"Welcome to the Asuka Ryu's Merciful Restraint. I assume you wish to buy comfortable restraints for your Ningen-dorei?"

"Zipangu?" Karya had no end to the exotic sights of her third day of servitude.

"Hai!" The Shirohebi bowed, smiling. "I assure you, Ningen-dorei, you will feel only comfort in our ropes, cuffs, and harnesses. Zipangu's only international slave restraint business, all legal. We have very few Ningen-dorei in Zipangu, but mostly Kitsune shrines' volunteers. There will be no discomfort, only what your mistress permits you to move."

"That's...assuring..." Karya gulped, the Shirohebi chuckling under her fan.

"Apologies. I know it's hard to adapt. But I am sure Kit-sama will care for you to the best of her abilities." The albino snake girl bowed, fanning herself.

"That I do, Miki!" Kit smiled, bowing. "We need ankle and wrist cuffs, soft leather. A military slave harness with a gag, a ponygirl harness, and some of your those...ugh..." Kit held her nose. "Shiny ropes. Elastic. She deserves comfort." She laid her arm on the human's shoulders.

"Hai, hai!" The Shirohebi smiled, almond eyes glowing. "Please follow me, strip your Ningen-dorei and we will take care of it. Karya-san, would you be as kind...?"

The Shirohebi led Karya to a small room with a bed, measuring tapes and a large array of leather restraints which made Karya bite her lips. Expertly the Eastern snake girl stripped Karya bare of her bikini, and measured her ankles and wrists with a tape, before measuring every inch of her legs, crotch, breasts, and even head.

Karya enjoyed her soft hands as the Shirohebi, another weird white monster girl, an expert with her hands.

"I have just the size. Slender, with elastic fabric, slave harness, cuffs, and ropes. Will gags be necessary?" The polite snake girl smiled.

Kit looked at Karya and winked. "A ballgag for fun?"

The human bit her lips, smiling shamefully as she blew her black locks. "For what?"

For that, the Shirohebi and Kit giggled amply. "To keep you silent, and maybe for fun! Say Ahh!" The Shirohebi pushed a red ballgag between the sweaty girl's lips, lodging the ball in her mouth and quickly tying it behind her head.

"Wait, I didn't say-AMMPPPHH!"

Karya cutely shook her head, not resisting much as Kit giggled, poking her nose as the human-made puppy eyes, gagged. "Suits you!" The human girl had a ball lodged in her mouth, so they could talk for fun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds