The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

Another appeared to be in a motel room. The phone propped up somewhere to take in the bed. A slender woman with perky B-cups was riding Titus. "It's so fucking good! Jesus Luke, he's so much bigger than you," she moaned leaning back as she came. When she leaned back, Beth could clearly see a naked white man sitting in a chair watching them with his hand on his small penis jerking himself off.

The videos he'd taken of Beth were there too. She could have successfully deleted them off his phone and it wouldn't have mattered as they were safely in the cloud. Titus had the power to utterly destroy her life if he wanted. She was completely at his mercy.

The most recent video was of some slut's rear end. Beth had to admit that it was a near perfect ass. The kind of rounded firm globes that stuck out from the rear and turned male heads. The flesh was smooth, pale, and blemish free. Titus pulled his cock free. It was soaking wet from the woman's juices. He smacked the firm ass with his hard shaft. "Please, put it back in," came her voice from the phone's speaker.

Beth watched the whole clip. She watched his thumb pressing into her anus. She watched fluids squirt out around his pumping shaft. She watched the scene flip over so that the view was looking up at his cock. She stared up at his testicles filling the entire screen pumping her full of his seed. He slowly removed his now spent cock, semen shooting out of her pussy the second it was empty. Just as he grabbed the base of his now floppy shaft to smack her ass again, a flood of semen poured down to cover the lens. Beth shuddered as she shut off her phone.

Beth's knuckles were white against the steering wheel as she drove home. She could feel the wetness between her thighs after watching the video. She stormed into her house, a frown on her face, slamming David's dinner on the table. David dug in and looked up. "It's cold."

"Then throw it in the microwave," she growled.

He was used to her moods. He shut up and avoided her the rest of the night. He went to bed early and she followed him up, stopping to use the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet, she took out her phone and clicked on the link again. There was a new video up already.

Zoe and the female bartender were kneeling and sharing Titus' cock. They were looking up into the camera, winking and telling him how much they loved big black cock. They shared and licked the shaft, kissing his cock head and then each other. Beth turned it off in disgust.

Titus didn't come home the rest of the week. He must have stopped in for a moment, but not when anyone was home for Beth found his dirty clothes in her laundry basket. The lout fully expecting her to wash his clothes for him.

Saturday night, Beth woke up to the sound of Titus' motorcycle pulling into the driveway. She'd had a long day at the diner, working a double shift and collapsed exhausted beside her already sleeping husband. Groggily she looked over at the alarm. It was five in the morning. She closed her eyes listening to his heavy footfalls coming up the steps. The bedroom's door burst open. She looked up at the muscular dark shadow of Titus looming in the doorway. "Hey, what gives?" asked David, sitting up. Titus walked up to the bed, one massive arm shoving David to the floor as he climbed on the bed. Beth spread her legs, helping the black man with his belt and opening his pants. She reached in for the huge black cock, feeling it swell in her hands. She pulled it free and guided it down towards her...

Beth woke up again. Sex sounds were coming from Titus' room. A porno, he hadn't brought a girl home. "See you later honey, don't forget Leroy's coming by to clean up the pool." Her nipples were already hard and throbbing. She threw the covers back and let her hand slide down her belly. She was nude but for a pair of David's boxers. Her hand moved under the boxers.

"Oh Leroy, I forgot you were coming."

"Don't put your top on for my account Mrs. Thompson."

Beth gasped as her fingers slipped inside her. She slowly moved them in and out, but they weren't big enough. She removed them, turning on her side and reaching over to her husband's crotch. She fondled his penis.

"It's so BIG!" gasped the porn actress.

No, it's not, thought Beth, stroking David's little penis. He moaned in his sleep, but it failed to stiffen.

"Never seen a black cock before, Mrs. Thompson?"

Beth sucked her lower lip into her mouth to keep from moaning as she listened to the noise coming from the next room. Titus was stroking his big black cock just feet away, all alone. All she had to do was get out of bed and sneak on over to his room. Her body loved the idea even as her mind revolted. She couldn't risk David catching her and she couldn't keep quiet when a thirteen-inch monster cock was pounding into her.

Beth slipped out of bed. She thought about using the hallway bathroom, but that was too close to Titus' room. She'd be too tempted. Instead, she grabbed her phone and entered the master bath. Beth closed the toilet lid and sat down, diddling herself like some wanton slut while watching videos of herself and Titus. They looked great together, better than any adult film stars. She was built as good or better than any porn actress she'd seen and Beth didn't have a face that looked half plastic. Plus, her breasts had a natural bounce to them, that the stiffer fake breasts didn't have.

Beth had a small semi-satisfying orgasm that only made her hungry for more. She tiptoed back to bed.

"Here it cums," grunted Titus. "Swallow it all, bitch."

He was with a woman! For some reason, she felt angry, wanting to wake David and make him kick his brother out of the house for good. She laid on her back and tried to sleep, but soon the couple next door were fucking. The woman whimpering and moaning cries of pleasure. Multiple sex scenes played through on the porno. Mrs. Thompson rose out of the pool to reveal her nude body to two black landscapers. Leroy went on to fuck his parole officer.

Beth tossed and turned most of the night. When she finally did fall asleep, it was filled with dreams mostly where she was laying out nude and Titus was her pool boy. When she finally woke up, it was almost noon. David was long gone to work. She got up and took a quick shower. She heard noises downstairs in the kitchen. If his bimbo was gone, they were alone in the house. Her pussy quivered and started leaking. "Fuck, I hate that big nigger," she muttered as the yearning grew. If she got any hornier, she was going to need to buy a big dildo. Some sisters used them to fulfill their biological needs so that they could lead patriarchy-free sex lives.

Beth opened a drawer on her dresser and pulled out a tight slip. She pulled it on over her head. The slip hugged her body tightly, showing her curves, dimpling at her belly button, and her nipples looked like pyramids capping her breasts. She walked down the stairs, hearing Titus in the kitchen. He'd like the outfit. She couldn't give him the pleasure of seeing her come begging for it. She approached watching him staring into the refrigerator and pulling out a beer. He turned around, noticing her, a smirk crossing his ugly face. He nodded appreciatively as he took in her form. Beth wanted him to stride forward and rip it off her body before lifting her in his strong arms and carrying her up to the bedroom.

"BETHY!" Beth's eyes rolled as Ashley appeared around the corner. She was wearing a scandalously skimpy bikini for such a voluptuous woman. Her entire body bounced when she walked, and Beth wouldn't have been surprised to see the bikini go flying off. There were no rolls on her belly when she stood, just smooth glowing youthful skin. Gorgeous. "Nice to see you," said Ashley, hugging Beth with her nearly nude body.

"You too," said Beth as Ashley broke the hug.

"I hope we didn't keep you up last night," said Ashley with a wink. Beth suddenly hated her. "Do you mind if I leave my car here a few days?"

"No why?"

"13-Cent and I are going down to the Keys for a few days. We are going to PARTAY!" Ashley paused as a thought occurred to her. "You should come with, girlfriend. The three of us would have a blast."

Please stop talking, thought Beth. "Sounds fun, but I have to work."

"Too bad. T-Dawg couldn't take both of us on his bike anyway."

"Not legally," interjected Titus. "But Beth could sit in my lap facing me while you ride behind me."

"No thanks," Beth replied even as she pictured herself nude riding down I-95 impaled on Titus' cock above the vibrating motorcycle. She looked at Ashley. "13-Cent?"

Cent for Cetewayo and 13 for the length of his..." She trailed off, giving Beth a wink.

"We should get going, Ash," said Titus.

Ashley hugged her again. The young woman was giddy at the prospect of spending several days partying with Titus. Beth faked a smile and watched them leave. Ashley's car was pulled off her driveway, a new looking convertible Audi. She looked over at her seven-year-old Honda Civic and shook her head at the unfairness of American life. The girl made more modeling half naked then Beth did with a master's degree. Beth gave one last glance in their direction before they pulled out of sight. Ashley had her arms wrapped around the black man's back and was resting her head against him. Beth had a strong urge to go key her car.

Beth worked a long day shift at the restaurant. She had dinner at work and found herself looking forward the getting home. David was away for the night and with his asshole brother off in the keys, she planned on relaxing on the couch in her pajamas watching a movie before going to bed. Beth was an only child and enjoyed her increasingly rare moments of solitude.

Beth stripped in the laundry room and threw her dirty uniform into the washer before heading upstairs to take a quick shower. She heavily lathered up her body to rinse the stink of meatloaf, the night's special, off her skin. Nude and feeling fresh, she walked to the bedroom to get her PJs from the dresser, pausing when she remembered that they were ruined. Her nipples popped out as she pictured Titus ripping her top off. Her thighs turned damp.

Beth shrugged it off even as the yearning to get fucked grew in her pussy. She pulled a pair of pink sweat shorts out of her dresser and stepped into them. She shrugged and decided to stay like that. She never hung out around the house mostly nude even when she was alone. Her nipples were so hard and sensitive, she didn't want anything rubbing on them anyway.

The longing for a big stiff cock wasn't going away and it made her think of Titus. She'd left her phone downstairs, so she picked up her tablet and went to his shared folder. There were some new pictures and a video posted. The video looked like a simple blowjob scene. Beth played it. The shot was down Titus' chest to his crotch. Ashely's heavy breasts were wrapped around his cock and she was bouncing them along the shaft. Ash stopped, licking the glans and all around the bulbous crown. She pulled her breasts back and began a slow loving sucking of Titus' giant black cock. Beth watched in admiration at the young woman's technique. Ashley held nothing back and watching her give Titus a blow job was to see someone truly worshipping the big black cock in her mouth. Titus grunted 25 minutes into the video. Ashely gulped, struggling to swallow it all, but his voluminous sperm poured down her chin. She pulled back gasping for air as more sperm erupted from his cock splattering her face. She reared back, bending his shaft down and letting his remaining semen spray all over her tits.

Ashely stood up. She was wearing only her bikini panty. "Let me go wash off, then we'll go PARTAY," she told him while rubbing his semen into her breasts as if it were lotion. She licked some off her lips before turning to enter the room's bathroom. Titus stood filming her backside as she bent over and pulled the panty off. Her ass really was a little big, but it was rounded and smooth. Ashley stood and climbed into the shower.

Titus moved the camera around the room. "Nice room," he yelled.

"Nothing's too good for my T-Dawg," she called out.

Titus moved the lens back around to film her nude body in the shower before he walked over and out on a balcony. They were at holiday isle on Islamorada and Beth shook her head jealously at the sight of the palm trees, blue water, and several tiki bars. The camera swung back around to film Ashley drying her nude body off with a towel. "Let's go 13-Cent. I'll start a tab at one of the bars."

The video stopped.

Pick a nickname already, thought Beth, annoyed with the talkative teen. And on top of that, was she paying for everything? Beth shook her head at what a freeloader her brother-in-law was. Beth scanned through the pictures. There was some scenery, including a lot with bikini-clad women. Ashley dancing alone in her bikini top and a skirt in front of a stage. The band was all black men and named Rasta with Meatballs. One picture was a dinner shot with Titus and Ash leaning into each other at their table. One showed Ashley signing a magazine with her on the cover for a grinning young man. One picture had Titus sitting at the tiki bar after the sun had set. Two other black men sat beside him. One was as big as Titus and mean looking with a military-style crew cut. He was wearing a gray security tee shirt. The other black guy was in red lifeguard shorts and a white tee. He was bald and surprisingly handsome for a black man. Maybe the first black man, Beth had ever found attractive. Another black man stood behind the bar. He was not the least bit attractive, with dark black skin, a gold tooth, and dreadlocks which Beth had always found dirty looking. There was also an attractive red-headed female bartender in the frame. She had a tied up white shirt on that read BBC ONLY and her bellybutton had what appeared to be the same spade pin piercing it that Ashley had though Beth couldn't quite make it out. One last picture showed Ashely dancing between the two black men that had been sitting with Titus.

Beth stood off the bed and walked downstairs. She could still feel the arousal running down her thighs as she looked for a movie to watch.

Afterward, Beth yawned as she went back upstairs to bed. She slipped under the covers and turned the light out. She laid there quietly trying to sleep, but she was still horny, and her nipples were so sensitively erect even the sheet rubbing on them was sending spasms down to her vagina. She cast the sheet off, but all that did was cause goosebumps to swell on her areola as the cool air from the a/c blew on them. She leaned over and got her tablet, thinking she might read for a while, but when she opened it, Titus' folders came up. There was a new one posted from only a short time ago.

"Do you have to video everything?" asked Ashely. She was squatting over his cock. Beth could see his cock head splaying her pussy open until her lips engulfed it. Even used to the giant phallus, the young woman paused a moment, eyes closed as if letting her body adjust to him. Then she started lowering herself, moaning as she rode him. He zoomed in on his cock. Beth could clearly see, Ashley's arousal running down the shaft, helping to lubricate it as she took more and more of him. "Yessssss!" she moaned as she sat in his lap. "Fill me up with your big black cock," whispered Ashley, starting to ride him.

"Work that pussy, slut," grunted Titus. The image moved, he was resting the phone on his chin or something. His dark hands appeared, grabbing her pale tits, squeezing her nipples. Ashley thrashed, cumming hard.

Beth knew exactly how mind-blowing powerful what the young woman was feeling at that moment. She set the tablet down so that it was propped up on the bundle up covers. Beth lifted her hips, pushing the boxers down, her finger sliding over her pubes and into her wetness. Beth fingered herself staring at the hot model riding the huge black cock. God, she wished she could change places with Ashley at that moment.

"Here gimme that," giggled Ash, snatching the camera. She turned it around on Titus. He was laying back, grinning. One of Ashley's pale white hands slid over his hard-ridged stomach and along his chest.

"This is the hot black stallion I'm riding. Look how sexy he is." Titus winked at the screen.

"So sexy," whispered Beth, fingering herself faster. His African features were ugly, but the broad lips and flat nose also made him look virile and manly. Beth pretended it was her hand gliding over his chest as she rode him to an... "AAAHHH!" Beth came, slowly moving her fingers from her pussy.

The tablet fell over when she orgasmed. Beth lifted it back up. Titus had taken his phone back. The screen now showed Ashely trying to hold on as Titus bucked his hips. The young girl was trembling, then shaking. Her mouth opened in a silent scream that turned into a moan. "AAAAAHHHHH!" Titus lifted her up with his thrusts several more times working the last of his sperm into her before they settled down.

Ashley's eyes slowly opened, staring down worshipfully at the camera. "I love you. I love you. I love you," she moaned, leaning down with puckered lips just as the video ended.

**********

"Pay attention to your customers, not your phone, Beth."

"Huh? Oh sorry," replied Beth, slipping the phone into her apron. Her boss nodded towards her new table, the customers patiently waiting for her to take their drink order.

She was finding herself becoming obsessed with Ashley and Titus' vacation pictures. She was checking every hour to see what was being posted next. So far today, there were pictures of Ashely on a jet ski and lounging by the pool drinking some fruity drink with an umbrella. The handsome bald black man was in a lifeguard chair behind her. There were several more of Ashley signing magazine covers and posing with men holding the magazine up. Apparently, the issue was current, and people were buying it just to get Ashley's autograph. One was of Titus standing in the pool. His chest was wet and glistening. He was holding a drink and raising it to the camera. He wore some sort of military issue tactical sunglasses that made him look dangerous and very sexy. That was the picture Beth was staring at when her boss caught her and made her put her phone away.

Another miserable day waiting tables passed and Beth drove herself home. She pulled in beside David's car but checked the phone again before going inside. A few new pictures showed Ashley riding a jet ski. Then they were on a sandbar out on the water. People had pulled up boats and unloaded coolers of beer and a barbecue. Some pictures showed Titus or Ashely socializing in the crowd on the sand. Both made friends easily apparently and a couple of the guys with Titus were very fit and had Marine corps tattoos. The last pictures were of Ashley doing model poses. She was kneeling in the water with Islamorada distant in the background.

Beth went back to the picture of Titus standing in the pool and felt herself growing aroused as she stared at her black brother in law. As she stared a new video was uploaded. This one showed Ashley dancing in the sand as the sun was setting. The dancing area wasn't too crowded on a Monday night. Rasta with Meatballs was playing again. Beth wasn't a reggae fan but found herself tapping her foot as the steel drums played. Ashley was wearing a tiny black dress with lots of slits in it showing off bits of flesh. It displayed a lot of breast flesh and barely covered her ass. She was dancing between the security guard and the handsome lifeguard both of whom moved closer as Beth watched grinding the teenage model between them. Both had bulges to rival Titus' but those bulges disappeared as the black men pressed them into Ashley's stomach and ass. Beth was surprised Titus wasn't throwing his phone down to stop the lewd display. The set stopped, the two men leading Ashley between them back over to Titus. The clip stopped.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds