The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

She had a book on her tablet, but instead, she opened Titus' folder and spent the next ninety minutes watching Helen's anal taking, her oral sex skills which rapidly improved over three videos, and her riding Titus from last night where Helen informed him that he was her, "nigger master". The cups of her bikini rose up as her nipples hardened watching the videos. A wet dot appeared on her bottoms between her thighs. The dot expanded to the size of a dime, then a nickel, and finally a quarter before it soaked through her panty to drip under the cot on to her grass.

She set the tablet down, the hot sun making her drowsy and doing nothing to alleviate her arousal. She squirmed on the cot as she drifted off to sleep, hips slowly rising imagining she was being fucked. She was in the hotel on Islamorada. Ashley and Helen were laying on either side of her sucking her nipples while Titus was slowly fucking her. She was startled awake by the sound of a motorcycle just as it was getting good.

Dammit! He'd said he might not be back for a few days. Beth had the urge to run and hide in her bedroom or to cover up. She hadn't brought a towel or anything outside with her. "HA! Caught ya," Titus laughed coming around the side of the house. "I knew you'd like showing off that hot body."

"I just wanted a good tan," she explained. He leaned forward and started pulling the tight shorts down. "What are you doing?" She stared lustfully at the plump cock that he quickly exposed. It sprang up, plump and swelling rapidly. He was already shirtless and when he stepped out of his shorts, he kicked off his shoes leaving him naked in her backyard. "Titus?"

His cock bobbed before him as he walked towards her and stepped over the cot. It pointed down as Titus leaned forwards over her head and pulled the back of the cot up until her head was aimed right at the head. "I can smell a woman in heat a mile away," he said, pushing his cock forward into her face.

"Titus no!" she muttered, turning her head away from the bulbous tip of his huge cock. Instead of pushing him away, she found herself nuzzling the head, smelling it. She kissed the side before letting her tongue roll over the head. Beth grabbed the base of his shaft and swallowed his cock head. She bobbed her head as well she could, craving the taste of his seed. Oh god, she'd missed this cock. He helped, pumping his hips. "NO!" she said again, but this time it was because he'd pulled it from her mouth.

Titus squatted and skillfully slid his cock under the bikini strap between her breasts. He stood, lifting her top off, twisted his hips, her top flying off his cock to land on the lawn. He squatted again, squeezing her breasts around his cock. "Pour some oil on it," he ordered, sliding his cock between her breasts.

Beth grabbed the bottle of oil from beside her and squeezed it empty over her breasts. His cock began sliding easier and faster. Beth bent her head down, taking the head in her mouth. The oil tasted horrible,

ruining the natural taste and masculine scent of his thirteen-inch black cock. He pumped faster, thrusting the head in and out of her open mouth. His hands squeezed her breasts around his cock tighter as his fingers pinched her hard nipples. Beth's legs spread, falling off the cot. She pushed down on the grass raising her hips off the cot as his cock swelled.

Beth came as her mouth filled with the first blast of his hot seed. It was a small unsatisfying orgasm, but it was still an orgasm and she hadn't even been touching herself. It soaked her already wet bikini bottoms. Her mouth filled again, and she gulped as fast as she could, but Titus was still fucking her breasts. His cock pulled back launching strands of sperm across her face before pushing forwards and shooting cum across her tongue. He stepped back, his cock spurting semen into the air as he pushed his rampant staff down and shot more wads on her breasts and belly. "Rub my seed into your body Beth," he ordered.

Beth stared at the nude black giant while her hands rubbed the oil and semen into her breasts and belly. "Please, Titus?" she begged.

"What do you want Beth?"

"Oh god," she moaned, staring at his cock, her hands still rubbing his now oily cum into her body. "I need you to fuck me. Please?"

"Fuck you with what, Beth?"

"Your cock, your big black cock." Beth writhed on the cot. She'd never needed anything so badly in her life. "Fuck me."

Titus nodded. "Later. Now go shower then put the bikini back on. We're going for a ride."

"But I have to work tonight?"

"Do you want me to fuck you again or not? Call out. Now hurry up or I'm leaving without you."

"Yes, T-Dawg, I mean Titus." He was pulling the biker shorts back up and she missed seeing his cock as soon as it disappeared. He pulled a business card out of a pocket and handed it to her. "What's this?"

Helen Highwater, 1st-grade teacher. South Miami Elementary. It had Helen's phone and email.

"Helen wanted you to give her a call some time to get together and go out some time. She was very attracted to you but too embarrassed to give it to you in person."

"Oh! Okay," said Beth. She entered her house and showered, rinsing off her bikini in the process. She pictured herself getting fucked by Titus, but occasionally she saw herself making out with Helen. She slid the card into her dresser before heading back downstairs to the giant black man waiting for her on his motorcycle. "Where we going? Back to South Beach?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise," said Titus turning onto the road.

Beth leaned in wrapping her arms around his back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds