The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

"Do you have to look at your phone?" asked David, staring across the table at his beautiful wife.

"Oh sorry," said Beth, putting the phone down. "Just looking at a friend's vacation pics," she said, half lying. Titus had been posting pictures all afternoon of he and Ashley touring Key West on his bike. Ashley in her bikini by the Southernmost point buoy, looking down at him from the top of the Key West lighthouse, in Mallory Square before a huge docked cruise ship, and one in Sloppy Joes only Ashley wasn't drinking.

Dinner was nice, but her mind was elsewhere. Afterward, David surprised her by wanting sex again. "Two nights in a row, stud," she choked back a laugh calling him a stud. They kissed by the bed and slowly stripped each other's clothes off. Again, he seemed thrilled by her new willingness to display her body for him. His little penis was stiff as a board when she pushed his boxers down. It bucked a couple of times and she feared he would blow at any moment just like their first time. He placed his hands on her shoulders and tried to stop her from standing up straight. She looked down at his sad little penis, so small and white. She wasn't about to put that thing in her mouth again, so she forced herself to stand. He relented and quit applying pressure on her shoulders. Instead, she applied pressure on his shoulder, forcing him down. Beth sat back on the bed, spreading her legs as her husband's tongue started lapping at the folds between her legs. He licked up to her clit, working his tongue inside her. This was something he was actually pretty good at and she held his head against her pussy until she came on his face.

Beth scooted back as David stood and kneeled on the bed. He struggled a bit trying to wedge his penis inside her. It kept wanting to slip out. He was wide-eyed, mouth agape as he stared at Beth's amazing body. Seeing her from this viewpoint was a rare treat for him. She didn't want to look at him. Beth reached down for his arms, trying to get him to lay down on her, but he resisted, starting to work his prick around in her while staring at her breasts and belly. She turned her head, looking away from her husband. David pulled back until just the tip was inside her. This was a trick he'd learned to make himself last longer. He let himself calm down before pushing back in. He pumped her three more times before pulling back, breathing heavily. David pushed it in again but pulled back after two thrusts. He just didn't have the stamina.

Beth closed her eyes, picturing herself in a hotel room. Gage was between her legs, teasing her with his big cock head, refusing to bury his thick black cock in her tight pussy. The big cock head was rubbing her outsides, thrusting between her pussy lips, but still, he refused to give her the whole thing. Beth moaned, lifting her hips, trying to get more inside her. "Fuck me," she begged.

"Holy crap!" muttered David, totally shocked and turned on by his hot wife. Unfortunately, the dirty talk caused him to lose it. He stabbed his dick in and out a couple of times, burying it deep, his cum shooting into his wife.

"No," she muttered, feeling the little thing twitch inside her. She wrapped her legs around Gage's waist trying to pull him deep. Why wouldn't he fuck her with his huge cock? The man struggled to pull out, but she squeezed her legs, holding him still. Her pussy humped Gage's cock head, but the thing was shriveling rapidly.

David whimpered. His spent penis was entirely deflated, but his wife wouldn't let him remove it. He whimpered again, it was so sensitive, but Beth was humping on it like a mad woman. She'd never been this into sex with him before. Her nipples were even hard! Beth, her eyes closed, reached up and started pinching them. This was so hot, but his penis was hurting badly now. "Beth please?"

"I'm close, Gage" she moaned. "I.. I... I'm cumming."

David pumped his limp dick around in her, trying to get her off and it worked. She raised her pussy into his dick and then collapsed, loosening her legs. He pulled his dick out immediately. It was red and sore, she'd rubbed him raw, but he'd gotten her off TWICE! This was the greatest sex of their marriage. He looked at his red shrunken one-inch penis. It was going to be weeks before it would be healed enough to go again. She shouldn't mind, he'd left her well satisfied. With a groan, he collapsed on the bed.

"Good job, honey," she muttered, patting him on the back.

"That was amazing," he groaned into his pillow, wondering if he should get some ice for his dick. "What's a Gage?"

"What?" she asked alarmed. "Oh, Gage. I was trying to gauge how good the orgasm was going to be."

"Was it a big one?"

"On a scale of one to ten, it was an eleven." She patted him again. It was a two at best, but that was the best David would ever be able to do and she felt reasonably satisfied. She got up to go to the bathroom to clean up. It wasn't hard. All his runny semen was on the outside of her labia like her vagina had tried to push it out again. It was even less than normal for him. Maybe, two nights in a row had drained his little grape balls? Or most of his semen was coating his own penis?

Beth came out of the bathroom and saw that it was the later. David was wiping his angry red dick with a tissue, parts of the paper were sticking to him. "I'm going downstairs for a drink. Want anything?"

He looked up from trying to clean his exhausted little prick. "Bring me the ice pack. I'm a little sore down there."

Beth nodded and left a bit disgusted at the sight of her husband cleaning his small penis. Still, he'd satisfied her enough that she didn't even feel the need to see what the vacationers were up to. She didn't feel the need, but she was still curious. She retrieved her tablet and opened the folder while pouring herself some water.

There was a new video, but it wasn't a sex scene. She hit play and watched. The camera was zooming in on a small crowd dancing in the sand before Rasta with Meatballs. Tiki torches were lit, and the sun had set. It zoomed in on an attractive redhead. She was wearing a green two-piece green dress that showed off her fit freckled belly. Her breasts were impressive. The camera filmed her panning up and down her body. She was great looking except for a slightly flat ass. "Ash, go dance with that girl," said Titus.

"Mmmm, good choice T-Bone," said Ashley. He turned the camera on Ashley. She was dressed sexily, but a bit demurely in a short white flowered dress. The camera followed Ashley out to the dance floor where the teen model began sidling up to the redhead.

"Yuh got yuh oman trained well, mon," said a Jamaican accented voice.

"You got that right, Jamon," said Titus with a chuckle.

Ashely had her arms around the girl now and they were looking into each other's eyes. Their big breasts were pressed together, hands on each other's hips. Ash stood on her tiptoes, going in for a kiss. The redhead leaned down, lips parting, then she pulled back alarmed. She looked around, worried someone might have seen her.

Ashley whispered something in her ear. The redhead nodded in response. Ashley took her hand and led her back towards Titus. The camera angle changed as he put it down and leaned it against something but still pointed at the approaching women.

The redhead looked wide-eyed at Titus and seemed to hesitate, but Ashley pulled her along. "Yo T-Dawg," said Ashley. "This is Helen. We're going to the room for some fun."

"Titus," he said, a giant black hand coming out. Again she hesitated, looking down at the extended hand, but finally gave in and shook it. Titus held it tight, turning her hand. "That's some ring."

"Ah, yes. I'm getting married next month." She pulled her hand away, looking guiltily at her diamond ring and then over at Ashley. She unconsciously wiped her hand on her dress where'd she touched him. "He's not here. I'm with my parents, but they went to bed already. Ashley, could I get a picture with you? My fiancé's a fan."

"Sure, give your phone to T-Dawg."

They leaned close together while Titus took a couple of pictures. "Let me buy you a drink before you two run off," said Titus. "Three more Jamon."

"Just two," chimed in Ashley. She patted her stomach. "My stomach's still upset."

Titus handed Helen a shot glass. "Cheers," he said, knocking glasses with her.

The screen went blank.

Another video had been uploaded while she watched the last one. Beth moved over to the couch and hit play.

The new clip started showing Ashley's face looking down at the screen. She pressed a button and the image flipped showing a bureau before Ashley flipped the phone around, propping it against something. She walked away, pulling her pretty flowered dress off over her head. The screen showed her braless back and a skimpy panty covering her ass. She moved out of the way, showing Helen standing by the bed still dressed, staring lustfully at Ashley's body.

"You don't waste time," said Helen, nervously.

Ashely said nothing but walked around her. Helen held out her arms as Ash unzipped the top. The redhead pulled it off her arms while Ashley moved down and unzipped the bottom of her skirt. Helen stiffened without realizing she was being filmed, displaying her body for the camera. Her bra and panty were lacy and light green. She had a great figure. Her breasts were a firm C, her figure tapering inwards until flaring out again at her hips. She trembled a little as Ashley kissed her neck. "Second thoughts?" asked Ash so quietly, the phone barely picked it up.

"A little. I've never done anything like this."

"But you've always wanted too?" Ashley unhooked her bra.

"Yes." Helen's entire body seemed to flush with embarrassment. "I was very attracted to my roommate in college." She let her bra fall off her arms. Her breasts were lovely. Mostly, smooth pale flesh with the occasional freckle. Her chest was much more freckled. Her nipples were upthrust and pointy, paler then Beth's or Ashley's like a pink rose petal. Ashley came around and embraced Helen. They kissed. Helen was a little hesitant, but her kiss turned passionate rapidly. Ash pulled back, kissing Helen's neck, moving down to her breast. Beth found her own nipples hardening as Ashley took Helen's pink nipple in her mouth, suckling it. Helen's other nipple hardened on its own. The redhead caressed Ashley's hair, moaning as Ashley moved on to her other nipple.

Beth's found the scene arousing. She'd watched lesbian porn before. One of her college sisters always put one on whenever she had the womyn over to her dorm. Beth always thought it was a ploy to make her entertain the idea of sleeping with one of her female classmates. All of them seemed to consider her the big prize to bed which as far as Beth was concerned made them as big a pig as any of the men that constantly hit on her. The lesbian porn never convinced her to try sapphic sex and it never ever aroused her but watching this was sure having an effect.

Ashley was kneeling and kissing Helen's bellybutton while her hands pulled the green panty down over her hips. Helen had a lovely little straight tuft of red pubic hair, a little darker than the hair on her head. Beth trembled, watching as Ashley licked down the sides of the red pubic strip. Helen jerked, gasping as Ashley went to town on her pussy. She fell back on the bed. Ashely spread her legs open, crawling forwards. Beth got a quick view of Helen's glistening slit before Ashley planted her lips on her pussy. Helen opened her legs wider. She seemed surprised by how good it felt. Helen fell on her back, the cover bunching up in her clenched fists. Her ass lifted into Ashley's tongue. Ash slid her hands under Helen's ass and pushed her lips repeatedly into the redhead's pussy. Beth couldn't quite make out what she was doing but assumed Ashley was just thrusting her rigid tongue in and out of Helen's pussy. It was having an effect. "AAAHHH!" moaned Helen. "I.. I'm going to... I'm going to CUM!"

Helen's body thrashed several times before collapsing down on the bed. Ashley kissed her inner thigh and kissed her way up her body. Her lips touched Helen's stomach and both nipples. She sat up a little, looking down at Helen.

"Are you crying?" asked Ashley.

Helen reached up and hugged her, pulling Ashley down on top of her. "That was wonderful. I've never had one before."

"Oh! You poor girl," said Ashley. She kissed Helen's lips and Helen didn't hesitate kissing her back. "My turn," said Ashley rolling off her. "Do a good job and I can pretty much guarantee you'll have a lot more orgasms tonight."

Helen leaned up eager at the prospect of more orgasms. She looked down Ashley's body. "You're so beautiful," she said, truthfully. "Lovely skin." She ran her hand over Ashley's full breast and down her belly. "I like your piercing. A spade and a Q?"

"Q for queen."

"Well my queen, it's my turn to please you." Helen kissed Ashley's navel and slid down. She slid over one of Ash's thighs and bent down kissing her pubic mound. Asley got a lazy smile on her face and laid still while Helen licked up and down her slit.

That was when Titus walked into the room.

The giant black man glanced at the two women. Ashley winked at him. He took out his phone and propped it up on a nearby bureau, setting up a second camera assumed Beth. Titus sat down in a nearby chair and took his shoes off while watching the two women.

Ashley suddenly sat up and pulled Helen's head against her pussy. "Faster, lick faster," she begged. "YES!" She stretched collapsing back on the bed.

"Did I do good, my queen?" Helen nuzzled Ashley's pussy, kissing it several times.

"Yes, now come up here."

Helen kissed her pubic mound and belly, slowly sliding up. "I liked it," she said. "I liked it a lot." She kissed one of Ashley's nipples, her eyes glancing over at the watching black man. "AAAAH!" she screamed. Helen rolled off Ashley, grabbing for a pillow to cover herself. The woman looked horrified.

"There's a man in your room?"

"There's a strange redhead in my room," said Titus.

"Titus likes to watch." Ashley reached out and put her arm around the nervous woman.

"Wait," said Helen, still looking horrified. "You two are a couple? I thought you were just friends."

"Friends with benefits," said Ashley. Titus laughed. "Relax Red. T-Dawg is harmless."

"I should go," said Helen, looking down at her dress on the floor.

"No, not yet," said Ashley, pulling her down. She grabbed her pillow and played tug-of-war with it until Helen relented and let Ashley toss it aside. "You were going to stay the night." Ashley kissed her. Beth could see Helen's eyes flicker over to Titus before she relented and kissed Ashley back. Ash kneaded one of her pink nipples eliciting a moan from the redhead. "What do you want to see, 13-Cent?"

"I'm thinking of a number between 68 and 70. Your new friend on top."

Helen still looked wary, but she sat up and climbed over Ashley facing the other way. She glanced suspiciously at Titus before a lazy smile spread across her face as Ashley's tongue wormed its way into her pussy again. Her head bent down between Ashley's thighs. Titus pulled his shirt off.

The next time Helen looked up, her eyes were closed, and she was shuddering. She opened her eyes, glancing at Titus appearing impressed by his physique. When she moved her head down again, Titus raised his hips and pushed his shorts down. His cock sprang up, bobbing between his legs. He spit in his hand and started coating the large shaft.

Helen raised her head again, pushing back into Ashley's mouth. Beth noticed Titus suddenly move his fist all the way down his cock to the base and hold it up with just his thumb and index finger. "Oh god! Keep licking. I'm going to..." Helen opened her eyes and stared in complete shock at Titus' monster penis, fully on display for her. "OH FUCK!"

"What's wrong?" asked Ash, her voice muffled by Helen's thighs.

"He's jerking off."

"Did you think he was just going to sit there?"

"But... his penis... It's gigantic!"

Ashley pushed Helen off her and squirmed out. Helen fell on her side still staring at Titus' lap. "That's not a penis, Red." Ashley sat up before turning around facing the same way as Helen. "That's a cock, more specifically, a big black cock. Let her examine it close up, T."

"NO! Uh no thanks," said Helen shaking her head as Titus stood up from the chair and walked around to the end of the bed. Helen stared at his nodding cock in total disbelief as it approached her head. "There's no way. That thing is like a foot long."

"Thirteen stout black inches," said Ashley. "I'm guessing fiancé Fred doesn't have a weapon like that."

"Not even half this big," she gasped. Her eyes followed the bobbing end of his cock, now less than a foot from her face.

"No wonder you've never had an orgasm," said Ashley. "Go ahead and touch it." Helen shook her head at the thought. Ash reached down and took her hand guiding it to Titus' cock. "It doesn't bite," she whispered in Helen's ear as the redhead's dainty hand closed around Titus' shaft just underneath the flare of his glans. "It will spit on you though. A lot too. Look at those man-sized balls."

Helen lifted his shaft, glancing impressively at Titus' scrotum. She slid her hand down to the root, then back up to the head. She suddenly giggled nervously before laughing aloud almost madly. "It's bigger than the gag dildo I got at my bridal shower."

"Was it black?" asked Titus. Helen nodded, still staring at his cock. "They're always black."

"Titus calls it, "The Titan," added Ashley. "Why don't you give it a little kiss?"

Helen glanced at the tip, wetting her lips for a second before letting it go. "I shouldn't have even touched it. I can't do that to Fred."

"But fooling around with a woman was okay?" asked Ashley grinning.

Helen blushed. "I've always been curious and honestly, I don't think Fred would mind that much. I caught him jerking off to a picture of you in the Spicy lingerie catalog."

"Show her how it's done, Ash," said Titus.

Ashley crawled forwards. She glanced at Helen, puckered her lips and kissed the head of Titus' cock. Her tongue flickered out, twirling around the tip and the crown. She swallowed the head, a moan growing in her throat as she started sucking. Helen stared in amazement and Beth thought a little lustfully as Ashley swallowed half Titus' cock down her throat.

"Enough," said Titus, putting his hand on Ashley's head and pushing back. His cock sprang up, shiny from her saliva. "You sure Helen?" he asked, aiming his cock towards her. She shook her head again, but less enthusiastically. Ashley grabbed his cock and started guiding it back towards her mouth. "Later," said Titus. "I want to watch you two some more. Lay on your back. Helen, you straddled her again. Titus grabbed Ash's legs, guiding her to the position he wanted. Her legs hung off the bed with her crotch on the end. Helen stared at his hypnotically bobbing cock before he pushed her head back down into Ashley's crotch. Both women's moans were soon muffled by their pussy's.

Helen thrust her head up, arching her neck. "Oh god! Oh god!" She found Titus' cock head sliding across her lips. She turned her mouth away, the Titan leaving a shiny trail across her cheek. "No! Please," she begged. Titus pushed her head down again.

"Gonna cum-mmph!" Helen stared cross-eyed down at the black cock jutting out from her mouth. Half the head was between her lips. This time, Beth watched as she closed her eyes, nuzzling it a little. He pulled back. Her tongue licked her lips. Helen was breathing heavily. She tried pushing her crotch down on Ashley. "Please Ash, I'm so close. Yes! That's it. YES! Mmmmpph!" Helen looked up at Titus as the black man thrust the head of his cock in and out of her mouth.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds