The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

"Suck my black cock and I'll let you cum," he grunted. Beth watched the lovely redhead tremble as a response to Titus' sexual dominance. Helen started actively sucking his cock. "Swallow half and you can cum." Helen forced more down her mouth, struggling with the size. Titus lifted her red hair off the side of her face and bunched it up on her head giving the camera a better view of her face as she sucked her first big black cock. He pulled her head onto his cock as he thrust forwards. Her lips coated more and more of his shaft.

"Mmmph," she grunted each time he pushed forwards.

Her lips got closer and closer to the halfway mark. "Let her cum" he grunted, satisfied she made it halfway.

Half a minute later, Helen was gagging and moaning around Titus' cock as she had her second orgasm. Titus pulled back allowing her to catch her breath. "Thank you," she moaned, gratefully kissing all over the head. "Thank you."

"That was nothing compared to what my cock could do to you," said Titus watching as her kisses turned to licks.

"You need to fuck him," said Ashley's muffled voice.

"There's no way," said Helen shaking her head. "Could I? No, that thing would split me in half."

"Fuck me T-dawg," cried Ashley. "Show her how it's done."

"Put it in her," ordered Titus.

Helen grabbed his cock and bent it down as Titus stooped a little. Helen guided his cock to the split between Ashley's labia. Beth couldn't see it piercing the young model, but she could tell by the thrusts of Titus' hips and the muffled moans that he was working his cock inside her.

"She came already?" asked Helen in surprise.

"Twice," grunted Titus. "I can tell by the way the pussy grips my cock just before it has wet seizures all around my shaft. The bigger the seizure, the bigger the orgasm."

"They were all big," added Ashley.

"I know that slut," he grunted returning his attention to Helen. "Get off her so I can fuck her good." Helen climbed off Ashley, staring as Titus hefted her knees in his arms and started fucking her hard now.

Helen's eyes roamed from the thrusting soaking wet cock to the ripples on Ashley's belly to the solid nipples thrust upwards "You had another?"

"I Oh AHH think HMMM I'M at FIVE"

"Four," said Titus. "One just lasted really long. Here comes the fifth."

"YES! FUCK ME! Ball's deep T. Fuck me balls deep."

"There's no way she could take all of that," said Helen in disbelief.

"HA!" laughed Ashley. "Watch me... OW!"

"You closed up gurl," grunted Titus. A lot of cock was still sticking out of her.

"Do your trick. I want it all."

"Not gonna work. You're gonna be closed up for a while I'm guessin'."

"But why? I took every black inch of the Titan the first time."

"I could take more," muttered Helen, looking down at the lover's conjoined genitals.

"Wanna try, gurl?" asked Titus. He slowly pulled every swollen glistening inch of his cock from Ashley. She sat up quickly, grabbing and stroking his shaft. Helen all most hypnotically adjusted her pussy on the end of the bed in the same position Ashley had been in. The brunette guided Titus' cock down beneath the red tufts of pubic hair.

Helen spread her legs open a little more. "Wait!" she cried, coming to her senses. She slid her hand over her precious womanhood. "Condom! You need to wear a condom."

"Don't got one," said Titus, the massive head of his cock pushed against the back of Helen's hand.

"There's one in my purse," said Helen, breathing heavily.

Titus nodded to Ashley who leaped off the bed. Helen had a little mini-purse in a pocket on her dress. Ash opened it and pulled out a plain ordinary rubber. She returned to the bed, opening it on the way. "Seriously?" she said, holding the rubber up. Titus snorted and even Beth suppressed a chuckle staring at the little condom on the screen. The 5-inch prophylactic wouldn't even serve as a receptacle for one of Titus' loads.

I know it's small, but I'm not protected..." As Helen spoke, Titus cock jerked, a stream of precum shot from the tip. It fell in her pubes. She'd pulled her hand back when the condom appeared, but Titus was running the head along her slit, pushing in a bit. Her hips were rising, trying to get his cock inside her.

"It's a really bad time for me," she added, raising her hips and pushing forward so that most of his cock head slipped inside. "Oh god," she moaned, falling on the bed so that his cock sprang up. "Hurry up and put it on."

Ashley grabbed Titus' cock and pulled the condom down over the head. It only unrolled an inch or two under the flare. The rubber was straining but looked like it would hold. "This is a crime. Black cocks should be taken bareback only."

"I've never done it without a condom," gasped Helen, staring with anticipation as her first female lover guided her first black cock towards her pussy. "Not until Fred and I are married and decide to start a family."

Ashley lined his cock up with her slit again. "Bet fiancé Fred doesn't have a cock like this?"

Helen shook her head a little sadly as she stared at the thirteen-inch massive shaft about to penetrate her. "He's less than half as long and only a little thicker than my thumb." Helen had small dainty hands.

"You're about to be fucked by a real man, Helen," whispered Ashley. Titus' shaft pushed forwards through her hand. Helen jumped in surprise as Titus' cock head fully penetrated her.

"Not some white wimp with a skinny little pinprick of a dick," added Titus.

"Please don't," whispered Helen. "He's a good man... OH, THAT'S BIG!" She was staring at the ceiling in disbelief as the monster cock penetrated her. "So big! So full. Never felt this way... AAHHHHH!" Helen shuddered.

"There ya go, gurl," chuckled Titus.

"Guess you just needed a real man to make you cum," whispered Ashley in her ear.

"That was... good!"

Titus chuckled. "You liken this black cock now, slut."

Helen turned her head away from Titus in shame and Beth could clearly see her wince. "I'm not a slut," she said through clenched teeth. Her forehead was sweating, and her face looked strained.

"Then why you carrying a condom? You was looking to get fucked tonight."

"Oh god you're so big," she moaned. Her face looked even more strained. She was fighting not to cum. "Yes! Alright, you win. I wanted a last fling before I got married."

"Just not with a black man," said Titus. "No nigga never gonna touch yo lily white body."

"No. Please, just be quiet and fuck me."

"I saw the look on your face when you met me. You didn't even want to shake my hand. Tried to wipe the black off it. Now you getting off on black dick."

"FFFUUUCCCKKK!!" Helen finally blew. Her body thrashed as she came. Her head turned away from the camera to look up at Titus in awe. "I love it," she hissed when she'd finished.

"Gurl, you gonna be black only when I'm finished with you." Titus grabbed her ankles starting to fuck her harder.

"Oh god! Yes! Fuck me! So good! Cu.. cu... CUMMING!"

"Flood gates are open now, gurl." Titus pushed deeper.

"UNH! OW! Ow ow ow," Helen struggled trying to pull away. "You're hurting my cervix."

"Do your trick, T-dawg," said Ashley.

"What are you doing?" Helen writhed a little, panting. Whatever he was doing must have felt good. "UGH! It's not going to work," she muttered through clenched teeth. "You can't get that thing through my cervix."

"I know what's wrong," said Titus, yanking his cock out so quickly, Helen jumped a little. Her hips raising her pussy upwards to get it back in. Titus wrenched the condom off and bent his cock back down towards her hungry pussy.

"What are you doing?" cried Helen in horror watching his cock disappear inside her bareback. He cupped her knees and pushed his cock in up to the cervix.

"Need my precum to soften you up," grunted Titus.

"Oh yes," moaned Helen. "Just don't cum in me," she said, her body relaxing as she enjoyed Titus flexing his cock. He was coating her cervix with precum to loosen her up. "What? What? WHAT?

She looked down her body as Titus' crotch slowly came into contact with hers.

"That's his trick, chick," giggled Ashley.

"Impos... I don't bel... Oh my god! Fuck me!" Helen turned her head as Ashley leaned over and kissed her.

Titus began fucking her full length and Beth knew how good that felt. Helen didn't stand a chance. "It's so good," she screamed looking at Ashley, cumming all over his thrusting cock.

"I know," said Ashley. She moved her lips down to Helen's engorged nipple and sucked. Helen came again. Ash lifted her head. "You still gonna marry Fred knowing he will never fuck you like this?"

Helen was staring in awe at Titus' chest. She turned to look at Ashley. "No. Fuck no. It's over."

"You're black only now," said Titus.

Helen stared at him for half a minute taking the relentless pounding of his huge cock. "YES," she hissed. "I'm black only now." Helen arched her back cumming hard at the admission.

"And girls, Helen" added Ashley.

"And girls," she agreed. The two women kissed again.

Titus bellowed like a bull, pushing his cock deep and freezing.

"What the... AAAHHH! AAAHHH! OOOHHH! YYYEEESSS!"

"Seedin that pussy good, slut," grunted Titus. His massive chest was heaving.

"SEED ME! SEED ME! Seed me." Helen's entire body was off the bed, held up by his rigid cock and her shoulders. It collapsed, and Titus pulled his cock out, shooting some more strands of cum across her body from her pubic hair, across her belly, to her breasts. Ashley leaned over and started licking his cock clean.

"Seed me! Seed me," whispered Beth, squirting over her fingers and getting the couch wet. Her own hips fell on the cushions as she slowly removed her hand. Her eyes fell back on her tablet.

Helen had come to her senses. "Oh no! Oh no! You came in me! Got to get it out. Let me up."

Ashley held her down. "Relax Red. I got this." She moved down off the bed between Helen's legs and planted her mouth on Helen's pussy. Soon Helen was humping her tongue again. Ash paused. "You need to cum a couple of times to flush it out," she said before going back to eating Helen out.

Helen moaned and writhed around. Her eyes followed Titus as he went to the bathroom to piss. She came, Ashley lapping faster. She stared at Titus as he came back, looking at his cock. Her hand came out to pinch her own nipple, rubbing his sperm around her stiff nub. He nodded in approval as she scooped his seed up and licked his sperm off her fingers. His cock rose up as he watched. She came again.

"This was the best night of my life," said Helen lazily. She was scooping sperm out of her belly button and licking her fingers when Ashley stood up. "Thanks, but it still feels like there's a lot sloshing around in my womb." She licked her fingers clean.

"Wait until you suck your first black cock," said Ash. "It's better straight from the source."

"Can't wait," she answered.

"You don't have to," said Titus, stepping up to the bed.

Helen sat up on the edge and was soon sucking on the end of the Titus cock.

Beth turned her tablet off. She walked back upstairs to bed. David was out cold. He'd always slept well after sex

*********

.

Beth overslept and was so afraid she'd be late for work, she jumped into the shower with her astonished husband. David's shocked expression soon turned to delight as he stared at his wife's nude body quickly turning wet under the shower. "Let me help you with the rest," said David while she washed her hair. He filled his palm with body lotion and started lathering up her body. He looked gleeful washing her buxom body, concentrating heavily on her tits, belly, and buttocks. The attention soon had both her nipples and his little dick hard. It was redder than normal, still a little raw from last night. She turned to rinse her front and soon felt his hands running over her back and his hard-little penis poking between her thighs. Beth spread her legs, reaching down and guiding his penis inside her. David grabbed her hips and started working it in and out.

"You're going to make me late, stud," she told him, holding her head down under the water.

David sped up. His penis dribbled inside her five minutes later. He groaned painfully pulling his deflating penis out. Her vagina squeezed behind the retreating prick forcing the teaspoon's worth of cum out of her body to drip on to the floor. His sperm slowly spun around before disappearing down the drain.

"I like this new Beth," he said, shaking his head happily as they dressed.

"What was wrong with the old Beth," she answered, scowling.

"Well, you almost never let me see you nude and here you are changing in front of me. And the shower was amazing. I've begged you to let me shower with you before."

"It was fun and the sex was nice."

"Sorry," he apologized while adjusting his tie. "I know you don't like it from behind."

"I didn't mind, just don't get used to it." She sighed, fastening the ugly waitress skirt around her. "My clothes have been feeling restrictive lately. I can't stand wearing my bra anymore."

"Well hell, I'm willing to turn nudist as soon as Titus is out of our hair and home. Wait a minute. This is all about Titus, isn't it?"

Beth froze, feeling the color rise in her cheeks. "Uh, what about Titus?"

"You've been so pleasant lately," David hesitated when her eyes narrowed. "I mean you haven't complained as much. It's cause my step brother hasn't been around this week, isn't it?"

"I guess so, dear," she said through gritted teeth. He meant she hadn't been as bitchy lately. Her husband's friends all thought she was a total bitch. One chauvinistic co-worker, she was particularly hard on, once told David that her looks weren't worth her bad attitude and that he should divorce her. The pig then had the nerve to drunkenly hit on her that night. "Get Titus out for good and maybe I will go nudist with you," she said with a wink.

**********

Beth made it to work just on time, but foolishly checked her phone before getting out of her car. There was another video clip posted in the rapidly filling folder. She started it. Helen was squatting over Titus, guiding his huge cock into her. She slowly lowered herself onto his black meat, thrusting her pelvis forward to get him in her cervix. She slowly sank onto the shaft. She really was stunning and had a killer body.

Beth glanced at the side door of the diner. She didn't have time to watch the whole clip but placed her finger on the slider and moved it forwards. Helen rode Titus rapidly, her body swaying left, right, pausing as she caught her breath from an orgasm, leaning back, thrusting her pink nippled, pale breasts out. Titus' hand came up, squeezed them, down, up, his head came up, and he suckled her engorged nipples. She leaned left and froze and he yelled something, then straightened, bouncing hard in his lap.

Beth backed it up to where she was leaning over with Titus talking and hit play. "You alright in there?" yelled Titus.

"I'm okay," called Ashley. Beth could make out the bathroom door. The redhead was bent over the toilet, dry heaving. "Still got this stomach bug."

"Poor thing," said Beth, shaking her head. Ashley was most likely pregnant by that black animal who was happily fucking another woman while she had morning sickness. She moved the slider forwards watching Helen have several more orgasms. Her panty was soaked watching the redhead cumming all over Titus' cock. Her free hand pulled up her skirt. She wanted to play with herself so badly. Helen was sitting impaled in Titus' lap, smiling and swaying slowly. She rose up and his spent cock, plopped out of her, followed by a rivulet of sperm. "Not so concerned getting his sperm in her anymore," muttered Beth. Her finger found her soaked panty.

Beth looked up just in time, jerking her hand away as her manager strolled up, pointing at his watch.

"Sorry," she said, getting out of her car, face red with shame.

"Seriously, Beth. I'm starting to think you might have a technology addiction." Manager Bob shook his head sadly.

"Sorry, I lost track of time watching this video."

"Those things are addictive, but I need my girls focused on their jobs and specifically the customers. I don't want to see your phone out of your pocket the rest of the day apart from breaks. Kapeesh?"

"Yes sir," she answered, bristling. Neither Beth nor her coworkers were "his girls", but the wise move was to keep quiet.

"Good. If I see your phone in your hand again, I'm going to write you up." He paused. "If you do have a problem, maybe we could work something out?" Bob paused testing for a reaction and not getting one. "You know, get you some help?"

"I'm fine," she said. Beth knew what "work something out" was hinting at. Did he really think this crappy job was worth "working something out" over? Plus, she was way out of Manager Bob's league.

Beth walked past him, knowing full well that if this had been fifty years ago, Manager Bob would have smacked her on the ass as she passed him. Beth suddenly pictured herself with a bouffant hairdo kneeling in his office, sucking Manager Bob's dick to keep her job. Her horny pussy quivered, but she suppressed her slutty thoughts worried about where they were coming from.

Beth remained horny most of her shift. Her male customers seemed to sense that she was in heat, flirting with her and she caught herself flirting back, age or looks didn't matter to her. She made as much in tips on the day shift that she normally made on a night shift.

When Beth got home that afternoon, her heart skipped a beat when she saw Titus' motorcycle in the driveway. Ashley's car was still here too. Beth went inside, but all was quiet. In the laundry room, she stripped off the hated uniform and tossed it in a basket. She didn't feel like dressing but couldn't walk around in her underwear when Titus was about. She stripped nude and pulled a long white tee shirt over her head. She stretched it out to cover her ass which made it tighten snugly around her body. Looking down, she could see the entirety of her nipples through the shirt. If she reached upwards, she'd be flashing her beaver to anyone watching. It didn't really matter, all she had to do was make it to her bedroom without being seen.

When Beth got up the stairs, she heard the telltale signs of slurping and contented moaning coming from the guest room. Privacy being a trivial matter to Titus, the door was wide open. The satisfied moans grew louder. Why did women find it pleasurable to suck on his huge penis? Yet, she was as guilty as Ashley.

Beth froze at the door and leaned forward peeking in. She barely managed to stifle a gasp. Titus was sitting on the edge of the bed getting his cock sucked, but it wasn't Ashley kneeling between his legs. It was Helen! She was nude and even lovelier in person than in the video though she was sweaty and looked well fucked. Titus as always was messing with a phone.

"Stick the tongue out and rest the head on it," said Titus. She did as she was told while he leaned back to get his entire cock in the picture. He snapped a photo before sitting back up.

"Be nice," she told him before going back to sucking his cock.

Titus chuckled. "Dear Fred. Now that I know what it's like to be with a real man, your pathetic little white penis will never satisfy me again. It's over. H." Titus snorted with satisfaction. "And send."

He texted the message and picture to Helen's fiancé. He tossed her phone on the bed.

Beth leaned in a little, knowing what she was looking for and finding it. Titus phone was propped up on the nightstand aimed at the couple. No doubt there'd be a new video posted tonight. She stepped back away from the doorway, made sure they weren't paying attention and darted past making her way to the master bedroom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds