The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

She showered, aggressively lathering up her voluptuous body until she felt clean and could no longer smell bacon or ham on her hands. She pulled a panty on, looking for something to wear. She was hot and tired and didn't feel like putting on any constrictive clothing. She pulled out some cutoff jeans. She only wore them at home when gardening. They hugged her butt and displayed her shapely legs high up the thighs. She pulled them on. They were tight enough, she left them unbuttoned. Next was a red plaid blouse. There were snap buttons in the front. David loved the shirt as he could rip it off her. She allowed him to do it once in dim light. He was overjoyed, but Beth found ripping her top off to be an act of toxic masculine aggression and never let him do it again. She snapped the buttons down from the top, stopping just under her breasts. The blouse hung open displaying her stomach, navel and the unbuttoned shorts. Her hands moved up, unsnapping the top of the blouse too, displaying her chest and tops of her cleavage.

There were only three snaps holding her top together at her breasts. She moved over to the mirror, her breasts bouncing freely. She'd forgotten to put a bra back on. Looking at herself, the top hugged her breasts but didn't display much of her nipples so she decided to let it go. David would be home soon, and it was her turn to make dinner. She left her room to go downstairs to the kitchen.

Beth decided to just hurry past the guest room, but just when she reached the entrance, she nearly bumped into Helen. "Oops!" said Helen. She was still naked. "Uh, sorry." Helen held her arm across her breasts, her other hand palm down over her crotch. Beth's eyes had been taking in her figure slowly moving up to her face. Helen's face was plastered with sperm. It was in her hair, eyebrows, cheeks, and totally covered her chin. More was splattered on her chest and the tops of her breasts. Helen was looking down appreciatively at Beth's body. Her eyes came up meeting Beth's eyes. Beth looked away, focusing on a large glob of sperm, slowly sliding down Helen's cheek. She wanted to lean forward and lick it off.

"Helen, Beth. Beth, Helen," said Titus from inside the room.

"Hi," said Helen. "You don't mind if I take a shower, do you?"

Beth smiled. "No, go right ahead." She watched Helen disappear into the guest bathroom before turning to look at Titus, disapprovingly. Her expression fell when she saw him sitting on the bed facing her. Her eyes focused on the huge black banana cock dangling down over the mattress. He was looking at his phone.

"Looking good, gurl," grunted Titus, looking up at her.

Beth snorted. "Where's Ashley?". She tried to look up from his cock, but it kept pulling her eyes towards it.

"Still in the Keys I guess."

"You abandoned her?" Beth finally was able to pull her eyes off his cock to look at him in disgust. He'd left his pregnant girlfriend down in the Keys.

Titus shrugged. "I wanted to spend some time with Helen." He saw her expression. "I got some boys down there, take real good care of her. Why do you care anyway?"

"She's a teenager!" Her eyes looked down at his cock again. Stop looking at it, she told herself angrily. What kind of a man abandons his pregnant girlfriend so he can fuck another woman? "You really don't care, do you?" Semen dripped from his cock head. Beth licked her lips. "Fuck you, Titus."

She turned and stormed off.

Beth was still fuming as she started heating the sauce while waiting for the water to boil. "Hi," she said, looking up when David came in the door.

"Hi Honey," he answered, setting his laptop case down. "What's for din..." He stopped.

"What?"

David's was staring in awe at her. "Oh my god, you look amazing."

His eyes zoomed right in on her navel like she knew they would. She'd never understood his fascination with bellybuttons. "Thank you, kind sir."

"I mean... Wow!" He shook his head, a dumb grin forming on his face. He watched her turn to add the spaghetti to the now boiling water. "I know you hate the objectification of women, but you are the sexiest woman ever." He turned hearing footsteps on the stairs. "Sexiest ever," he muttered.

Beth glanced over her shoulder. Helen was smiling sheepishly at them at the bottom of the stairs. Her hair was still wet from the shower. She had on a yellowish-orange string bikini that barely contained her huge breasts. "Sorry," Helen apologized. "This is all I brought to wear."

"I don't mind," said David. He turned to his wife when he heard her snort. "Well, if you'll excuse me for a moment, I'll go change." He loosened his tie as he headed upstairs.

"Smells good," said Helen, walking into the kitchen. "I don't suppose there's any extra for me?"

"There's enough," grunted Beth, keenly aware Helen was looking at her as lustfully as David just had. Maybe, she shouldn't have worn this outfit?

"I don't want to impose, but Titus insisted that I wear only my bikini. He said he'd take care of everything. I didn't even bring any money, so I could eat."

"You sure your belly isn't full?"

Helen blushed, and it wasn't just her cheeks. It was a full body blush that spread to her chest and other areas too. "You one of his?" she asked, eyes looking up towards the second floor.

"I'm no one's but my own. I'm his sister-in-law. The man you just met is my husband, David, Titus' brother."

Helen looked confused. "But..."

"Different dads."

"At least put a shirt on," said David coming down the stairs. He was in shorts and a collared shirt.

Titus appeared behind him, chest bare, looking like a dark-skinned hulk, looming over the smaller man. He was nude, but for tight biker shorts that left no doubt, he was prodigiously hung. Both women stared admiringly at this prime example of masculinity. "What are we having?"

"Spaghetti," answered Helen.

"One of you get me a beer," ordered Titus, taking a seat at the table.

Beth moved towards the refrigerator when she realized Helen had raced to get him a beer. She shook her head at Helen's eagerness to please the big black man. Beth instead went to the cupboard and gathered up four bowls.

"Uh Thanks," said David when Helen also brought him a beer. He wasn't used to being waited on, especially by a gorgeous buxom bikini-clad woman.

"Let me help," added Helen, taking the bowls and setting the table, while Beth strained the spaghetti. Both male eyes were on the bikini-clad redhead as she hovered around them.

The four finally sat down and started eating. It was awkwardly silent for several minutes before David finally spoke up. "I'll be gone tomorrow night honey. I've got to drive up the coast and meet with some possible new clients."

"You've been working hard this year."

David looked up at her and smiled. "And it's paying off. If I get these new clients, I'll be making partner as soon as tax season is over."

Beth stopped eating and wiped sauce from her lips with a napkin. "That's great," she said. Partner meant money would no longer be tight.

"Yea babe, you can quit that job you hate so much. You wouldn't even have to work."

The thought of quitting the diner made her so happy, she didn't even correct his microaggression. "I'm definitely quitting that place, but I'd still need to work." She wouldn't be beholden to living off her husband's monetary allowances. She stared off into space wondering what else she might do? Some job that suited a woman with her intelligence and educational background? Much to her shame, she pictured herself posing in a bikini on magazine covers like Ashley or selling beer in a skimpy thong at Titus' club or worse, posing for the nasty Al Pacino wannabe on the beach, reaching up to untie her bikini top while the revolting Cuban snapped photo after photo.

"You still there, honey?" asked David.

Beth snapped out of it. "Yeah, sorry. Just thinking of other jobs, I might do." She looked over at Titus, finishing off the spaghetti with his third bowl. The giant man needed a lot of carbs. "What do you do Helen?"

"Schoolteacher."

"Really?" said David. "How do the boys learn anything with you teaching? Ow!" He yelped after Beth stamped down on his foot. It hadn't hurt too bad as she was barefoot, but it caught him off guard.

"Well," said Helen, blushing again. "I do dress more appropriately at school and they're only first graders."

"Hey, Beth, is just as distracting," said Titus. "Especially in that outfit."

"I'll say," said Helen, resting her chin on her hand while smiling at Beth.

"No argument here," said David, noticing his wife turning red. She never got flushed except when she was angry. He thought her incapable of embarrassment. "I've never seen her look more stunning."

"Clearly a woman in heat," grunted Titus.

"What?" asked Beth, staring at him.

"When a woman wants to get fucked, she starts primping and displaying her assets to males. I knew Helen wanted to get fucked the second I saw her dancing on the beach." He reached over and started massaging her neck, just above her tied bikini top. "When a woman's in heat, she sends off vibes letting men know that she's hungry for some cock."

"That's preposterous!" said Beth.

"To be fair, it might be on a subconscious level." Titus shrugged.

"There might be something to it," said Helen, putting one hand under the table on Titus' leg. "Let him tell you his theory on alpha males."

"Oh, don't fall for his crap." Beth pushed her chair back and stood up.

"BEPH?" asked David, his mouth full of spaghetti.

"You're a pig, Titus and I want you out of my house." She headed towards the stairs. "I'm going to bed. David, you can clean up."

David sucked one last noodle up between his lips. "Okay dear," he said as she turned away.

"Speaking of women in heat." Titus laughed. "We need to go to bed too," he said with a wink, pulling the string on her bikini.

Helen blushed again as David's eyes widened at the sight of her breasts. She caught the cups of her top and held them over her nipples as Titus helped her to her feet.

They turned following Beth up the stairs.

**********

Beth slammed the bedroom door. She hopped on the bed, ripping her blouse open, but not removing it. She laid back on the covers and turned the tv on with the remote. A short time later, the noises began in the next room.

"Fuck me! You're so BIG! Cumming! CUMMING! I love bla... nigger cock!"

Beth squirmed on the bed. Her hand came up, pinching one nipple. Where was David? Not that he'd satisfy her, but her husband was better than nothing. "Hurry up, 'lil Davey," she muttered.

"Oh god! I'm ready. Jesus! That's just your thumb? It won't fit. FUCK! Do it! Fuck my ass."

Beth's arousal was growing unbearable. She sat up, snapping the buttons to cover her breasts again. She stood and walked over to the door.

"It's too big! TOO BIG! OW OW! Slow down. Hold still."

Beth opened the door and then closed it but for a crack. She peered through the crack. David was standing back from the doorway to Titus' room. His penis was out, and he had his hand on it. He wasn't stroking it, but he looked like he was fighting the urge as he watched his brother take Helen's ass.

"YES! It's in. Do it. Fuck my ass. I love it."

"Don't tell me. Tell Fred."

"Look at me, Fred. I've got a big nigger cock in my ass and I love it. Your fiancé is hooked on black cock."

Dammit, David WAS stroking his penis. Beth closed the door quickly, rattling the knob before opening it again. Her husband was approaching her, looking sheepish. "KEEP IT DOWN," she yelled, stepping aside so David could come in.

"You hearing that?" he asked, pretending to be shocked.

Beth turned away from the door as he was turning to face her. She ripped her shirt open and stepped forwards, shrugging the top off her shoulders. "OH!" she exclaimed in shock. His hands came up to squeeze her breasts. "OH DAVID! Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, sorry. I don't know how that happened." He yanked his hands back.

"My shirt got caught in the door," she lied. She grabbed his wrists and put his hands back on her tits. "Oh David," she said, stepping in for a kiss. Her hand fell to his shorts, fumbling with his zipper. His penis was rock hard. Her fingers caressed his shaft. She'd never seen it so big. If she hadn't known what a real man's cock looked like, she would have been quite impressed by it. "Help me get my shorts off."

David pulled his shirt off over his head, shoving his shorts down around his ankles. Beth leaned over the bed, thrusting her ass out to him. He stepped forwards grabbing the hem of her cutoffs. Beth wiggled her ass while he struggled to pull the tight shorts down over her ass. He finally got them down her thighs, her panties quickly following. Beth climbed up on the bed, remaining on all fours. He couldn't believe his luck and stepped forwards, bending his stiff prick down towards her gash. He pushed forwards, his dick moving between her thighs. Beth spread her legs open wider, reaching down between them and guiding his penis up inside her.

David sank his shaft in up to the hilt. Beth was soaking wet for him. He slowly worked his dick in and out, standing behind her.

From the next room. "Fuck my ass! Fuck it!"

David slowed as he heard Helen screaming. He looked down at her firm bubble ass, down the crack, his eyes settling on her brown rosebud. He pushed his dick all the way in and held it still. He pulled back, watching her pussy lips spread out around the tip of his penis until it sprang free.

"Here it cums, slut. Gonna squirt in dat ass."

David moved his penis up to Beth's rosebud, pressing the grape-sized head down on her anus. He grabbed the base of his shaft, pushing down on the head.

"Don't even think about it," growled Beth, pulling forwards away from his prick.

**********

Beth didn't sleep well that night. David hadn't satisfied her. He'd put his penis back in her and lasted five more thrusts. He was now sleeping peacefully.

"Let me ride that big black cock. Fuck me, my nigger master."

Beth shuddered, glancing at the alarm. It was a little after 2:00 am. Headlights flashed briefly on her curtains. Alarmed, she slipped out of bed and walked quickly over to the window, peeking out. A car she didn't recognize was pulling into her driveway. It stopped, and Ashley stepped out. She leaned down to tip the driver. Poor thing had used a ride-sharing service to get her back here, a close to two-hour drive. Ashley got in her car and backed out of the driveway. "What an asshole," Beth whispered, shaking her head.

"Cum in me. I can't get enough of your cum in my pussy."

Beth found some earplugs she used for when David snored and plugged her ears up. She finally fell asleep a few hours later.

She woke up to her bedroom door slamming as David left for work. He'd left a note on the stand next to the bed. She sprang up to catch her husband before he left, pulling just the tee shirt on. She opened the bedroom door. David was frozen in place, looking stunned. He stepped aside. "Sorry," said Helen, looking embarrassed. She was much as Beth had caught her yesterday, nude with sperm plastered all over her face. She was also hunched over, cupping her hand under her pussy to keep sperm from pouring out everywhere. Helen slipped into the bathroom. David stood frozen for a moment before heading off downstairs.

Beth followed, catching him at the door. "Just wanted to wish you good luck, honey," she said.

He still appeared shocked but smiled. "Thanks." He bent to kiss her. "Be back in a day or two."

Beth went back inside and upstairs. There was giggling coming from the hallway shower soon followed by the sounds of fucking. Beth shook her head, returning to her own bedroom so that she could shower. She had some errands in the morning and then dinner shift at the diner.

She put on the same outfit as last night, only this time she put her bra on and tied the blouse up between her breasts. She also buttoned her shorts as she was going out in public. Titus and Helen were eating cereal at the table when she came downstairs. The redhead was in her bikini, he was wearing riding leathers. "Leaving?" she asked.

"Yeah, my parents are wondering where I am."

"Yeah, I'm gonna run her back down to Holiday Isle," said Titus. "I may stay down on Islamorada a couple of days. David gone?" He continued when Beth nodded. "Well, I hope he gets that promotion, so I can win more off him at poker. Let's get going."

Helen stood just as her phone went off. "It's from Fred," she said, in disbelief. "HA! He still wants to marry me! We can work it out. I still love you. Says we can come to an arrangement. Can you believe it?"

Titus shrugged. "Not surprised. He wants to watch. There's a lot of weaklings that get turned on watching their women taken by Alphas. He probably cried at the first pictures we sent. Then he watched some of the videos and found his little dick hard. Jerked off watching them a couple times, became obsessed, and now he wants to see you take a big black cock in person."

"Like I'd marry him after having you."

"He got money?"

"Yeah, he's worth a lot."

"Marry him. Take blacks bareback but make Fred wear a condom. See how far you can push him. You might have a very loving relationship with him."

Beth felt jealous watching Helen step into Titus' arms and kiss him on the lips. "And where will I find another man like you?"

"I told you how to spot an alpha. Just keep your eye out. You remember Jamon?"

"The ugly Jamaican bartender?"

"He'll take good care of you and introduce you to his roommates. Plus, there's always Stan Ellison."

"Principal Ellison?"

"You teach at South Miami, right? Stan will take good care of you."

"I can't fuck my principal. I mean, he's a big guy and all. Very masculine. But he's married though I've caught him staring at my breasts. He doesn't run around spreading his seed like you said."

"Principal during the week, but the head of the Black Panther motorcycle gang on the weekends. Let him know you're interested. He'll take good care of you."

"Mr. Ellison huh, I'll think about it."

"Let's hit the road."

Beth was leaving the house to do some shopping. She watched Helen climb up on to the motorcycle behind Titus. The jealousy hit her again remembering her own time riding behind Titus on his bike. The motorcycle roared off.

Beth returned three hours later with some groceries and some new outfits. Since her clothing had started feeling constrictive, she needed some lighter clothing and quite frankly, clothing more practical for the Miami heat. She settled on several spaghetti strap crop tops, a strapless baby doll that hung open at her belly, some yoga pants, and more cutoff short shorts. At another store, she bought, a body-hugging square neck tank top that displayed almost more cleavage then she was comfortable showing, a floral print bandeau top, two pairs of sandals, and enough lacy underwear that she could toss her practical granny panties in the garbage. Beth felt like a fashion model dressing up in her new outfits.

For now, it was bright and sunny outside. There was no husband or obnoxious brother-in-law to bother her, and she didn't have to be at work for hours. Beth stripped and dug out the skimpy bikini Titus' had given her. Something she wouldn't have been caught dead in a month ago. She put it on, got some tanning oil, her sunglasses, and instead of a book, picked up her tablet.

She settled down in her cot, facing the sun. She untied the neck straps and pulled them down over her cups to avoid tan lines on her shoulders and the back straps to avoid lines on her sides. She wanted an even tan for her crop top. She oiled herself up and took her tablet, keeping it off her belly to avoid uneven tanning.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds