The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 05

Beth entered her house. "I'm in the study working," yelled David. Beth didn't answer him as she walked into the laundry room and took off her uniform. She put it in the washing machine before dragging herself out of the room. "Tough day?" called David.

"Yeah," she replied, standing in the doorway to his study. "You too?"

"Always, you know what this time of year is..." For the first time, David looked up at her, a dumb grin spreading across his face.

"What?"

"You just look so sexy."

Beth glanced down at herself. She was standing before her husband in one of the sets of underwear Titus had given her the day they went to the beach. The bra squeezed and lifted her impressive breasts together making her cleavage even more impressive. She wasn't even sure when she'd started wearing the sexier underwear. Though her tips had been better since displaying so much cleavage, even the table she'd neglected earlier when her head was buried in her phone. "Uh thank you," she replied.

"Wait! What if Titus comes home and catches you in that?"

"He and Ashley are off in the keys for a few days," she answered.

"Oh! Good, some privacy then..." David paused, his eyes roaming over his wife's body. "So, no Titus and there's no way I'll be able to concentrate on work with you standing around dressed like that. Maybe we should..." He raised his head up to the second floor.

"Maybe we should," said Beth smiling. She unhooked the bra, sighing as her breasts sprang free. The tight bra was more constrictive then she was used to. David stared at them in disbelief and sprang up from his seat.

He took her hand and they raced up to the bedroom. Beth leaned over and slipped her panty off. Her husband couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled at the effect her body was having on him. He pulled his shirt off and her smile fell as she took in his pale muscle-less chest. He bent over, standing as his pants fell around his feet. "Whoa! What was that look?"

"What look?" she asked, staring at the skinny little erection sticking out between his legs. It deflated some under her gaze.

"You looked completely disgusted when I pulled my pants down."

"Oh, it's not you. Dinner isn't sitting well with me," she explained. The moment had passed, and David's penis was now hanging down. Another few seconds and it would be crawling up into his scrotum. Beth was still horny from staring at her phone earlier. She reached out for David's penis and started pulling on it.

"Maybe, we should skip it and try again tomorrow," he said. The image of his wife's hand on his brother's black monster penis was forefront in his brain. The image was forever stuck in his head and it wasn't helping his erection come back.

"Quitter," grunted Beth, staring at the floppy little thing in her hand. She leaned forward and took the entire penis in her mouth.

"OH!" grunted David in surprise. "WOW!" His penis reversed course and started stiffening again.

"There we go," said Beth, pulling her mouth off it. She stood and pushed her husband back on the bed, straddling him. She lifted herself up and easily took his inside her.

"Dayumn," said David in awe. She hadn't even turned the lights out and here she was riding his dick like there was no tomorrow. In no time at all, he felt his balls stirring. He grabbed her perfect breasts and squeezed them. "Getting close honey,"

"No, not yet," she moaned. "Fuck me deeper. Deeper, baby."

"Slow down," he groaned, unable to hold back much longer.

"Harder," she growled. "More, I want more." She was already grinding her crotch into him. He had nothing left to give her, but his semen. David's penis twitched inside her as he came. Beth's vaginal muscles squeezed around his penis, but instead of milking his shaft inwards as it did with Titus, the pulsations were downwards, trying to push him out. Her body was rejecting her husband's seed and penis as unworthy of her. "Oh my god," she gasped in horror.

"Yes," groaned David, taking her words for a cry of pleasure. His penis was long spent, and it shriveled inside her, plopping out as she shifted. "That was great." He pulled her down, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Beth climbed off him. She couldn't even look at his pale weakling body as she hurried to the bathroom. At least his mess was easy to clean up. There was just a little half a teaspoons' worth of runny semen just between her labia, an easy wipe with some toilet paper.

The sex had wiped David out and he'd fallen asleep nude on his back. His penis had shriveled onto his scrotum, barely an inch long. A single drop of semen had spilled from the tip. Beth turned and left the room, nude. She found it disturbing the way her body had reacted to sex with her husband. He was a weakling, but that had never bothered her before. Weakling men knew their place when it came to women. Men like his brother would never see a woman as anything other than an object to be possessed and used sexually and god did he know how to use a woman sexually.

Beth couldn't help herself and retrieved her tablet off a stand downstairs. She knew there'd be another sex video of him and Ashley posted, and she was right, but also wrong. She laid back on the couch, her fingers finding her still horny pussy as she hit play.

Ashley was sitting on the end of the bed still in the black dress. Her legs were crossed, the image zoomed in on her thighs showing her bare slit. Beth could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as some of the slits in the dress exposed a lot of skin wear the bra would have been. She wouldn't have guessed the little hussy would have foregone a panty. The camera zoomed back out. Ashley was taking a puff of a joint.

"Are you sure you want me to do this, T-dawg?" she asked after exhaling some smoke. The camera zoomed out a little more. She was sitting between the lifeguard and security man. Both black men had their shirts off. Both had impressive physiques. Ashley passed the joint to the handsome lifeguard and he took a puff.

"Yeah baby, show my boys what you can do. I was bragging on ya earlier," said Titus' voice. "She's got mad cock sucking skills."

Ashley nodded, looking a little sadly at Titus. Beth felt sorry for the naive young girl. She'd fallen the big jerk and was now willing to do anything he asked of her just to please him. Ash stood. The two black men also stood off the bed. She held her arms up over her head. Beth could make out the tip of her crotch under the hem, her clit engorged and dripping. The rest was exposed quickly as the two black men pulled the dress off over her head. Ashley's voluptuous body was now on display for all three men, totally naked but for the black spade navel piercing. Both men started running their hands all over her nude body, the handsome one focusing on her breasts while the tough guy cupped her vagina making her squeal. At that point, she no longer looked sad as he lifted one of her legs up and started fingering her until she had a small orgasm.

The handsome one pushed her down to her knees, the camera following her, the black male's upper torsos no longer visible. Both had huge bulges under their shorts or pants. Ashley ran her hands over the lifeguard's chest. Beth sucked her lower lip into her mouth as the tip of her finger rubbed her clit. Watching Titus pimp Ashley out to the two black men was the most disgusting thing she'd ever watched, but the lifeguard was just too good looking. He didn't have the ugly negro features Titus or the other guy had, nor was his skin as dark. His musculature and body were perfect in Beth's opinion, fit and big, but not bulging like Titus's weightlifter's torso.

Ashley reached into the hem of his red shorts and grabbed his cock as she yanked them down.

Beth's finger pushed inside her, and she came. That is one gorgeous cock, she thought.

"Damn Mark," said Ashley. "That is one gorgeous black cock," she said nearly echoing Beth's thoughts. Any reluctance or sorrow was now gone from Ashley's eyes as she stared hungrily down Mark's cock. Beth stared at the screen hungrily too. Mark had a perfect streamlined brown cock about a foot long. It was as flawless as the man it was protruding out from. Ashley kissed the tip before licking around the knob and the crown. Beth stared jealously as the young woman started sucking the perfect cock, her lips growing closer and closer to the handsome stud's curly pubes until Ashley was deep throating the giant brown cock.

Beth writhed a little on the couch as she slowly fingered herself. Titus would be gone soon, and Islamorada was only a two-hour drive down the keys from Miami. Beth closed her eyes picturing herself in the tiny bikini. Mark couldn't keep his eyes off her. She jumped in the pool and was soon crying for help. He dove in, carrying her out of the steps, laying her on her back. He bent down to give her mouth to mouth, her arms coming around his neck to pull his lips tighter against hers.

"Damn Gage, that's one thick cock."

Beth was reluctant to let her fantasy go, but she opened her eyes. The security guard, Gage, had pushed his pants down. His darker black cock was jutting out from his crotch. It was uglier then Mark's, maybe an inch shorter, two inches shorter then Titus', but it was thicker then Titus' wrist thick cock. Gage's cock was huge, but the thickness gave it a stubbier appearance. Ashley kissed his cock head too, stretching her mouth a little wider as she started sucking him. Beth could tell she was straining harder to swallow his cock.

Mark's cock stood out beside Ashely glistening and gigantic. Her saliva coated the entire thing. Her gaze moved back to Ashely. Gage was built more like Titus. He had darker skin and bulging muscles, uglier Negroid features like Titus that made him look tougher and mean. Like Titus, the combination was very masculine and virile. Her pussy throbbed in its desire to submit to this man. It wouldn't reject his cock or seed like it had David's. Gage and Titus might not have Mark's handsome looks, but in their own way, they were more attractive. She closed her eyes again.

"Need help with that?" Gage asked. Mark pulled his tongue from Beth's mouth. Her bikini had disappeared. She sat up kneeling and pictured herself kissing both black men's cocks. Fantasy Beth was as slutty as Ashley in real life.

"Let's move to the bed," said Gage.

Beth nodded her head. "Sure," said Ashely.

Beth squirmed on the couch, opening her eyes. She had a side view of Ashely, now on all fours, huge breasts dangling all the way down to the mattress. Mark knelt behind her and slowly pushed his cock in. That was one-man Beth would willingly let fuck her from behind. Gage knelt before Ashley. She started sucking his cock again while Mark fucked her. Beth stared in disbelief. Ashley was behaving like a porn star. The teen came several times too. Beth found her eyes going back and forth from both black men, finally settling more on Gage, his dark skin and facial features becoming sexier and hotter to her by the second.

Ashely faded, and Beth soon saw herself on all fours between the black men. Her pussy trembled around her two fingers, cumming, but wanting something bigger.

Mark was fucking Ashley harder now. His thrusts forcing her forwards onto Gage's cock. The view was moving around, zooming in on Mark's cock slamming in and out of Ash's pussy. It zoomed back out and walked around to Gage's cock shoving in and out of her mouth. "Here it comes," grunted Mark. Titus quickly moved the camera back around to her pussy. Mark's cock was buried, but the image was so good, Beth could clearly make out the jerking motions coming from the base of his shaft as he pumped Ash's pussy full of black cum. He pulled his cock out. It was swollen and throbbing. It leaped, a long stream of sperm spewing from the end. His cum splattered on her ass and lower back. The lens moved from his spurting cock down to her open pussy just as a river of white seed began pouring from her pussy.

"My turn," said Gage. Titus brought the camera around to her face but was a little late as her cheeks were already bulging out. Sperm shot from the sides of her mouth. Beth could hear her gulping sounds as she swallowed mouthful after mouthful of semen. Gage pulled his cock out, her head following as if she wanted more of his sperm, but the head pulled free discharging several voluminous loads of seed all over her face.

"Look at me, beautiful," said Titus.

Ashley turned her lovely face towards the camera, licking sperm from around her lips. Her finger scooped some sperm off her cheeks, shoving it into her mouth as she vamped for the camera. She blew a kiss and the video stopped.

And immediately started up again.

Ashley was standing on the bed over Titus while he held his cock up. The angle was off to the side of the bed, the camera moving up and down her body. Her face was clean and her hair wet. Titus must have paused the video while she took a shower to clean up. The teenager slowly squatted, taking Titus into her. Her facial expression turning ecstatic as his amazing cock disappeared inside her. The image moved around to a side view as she began riding his big cock. Twice, she froze, trembling, as she came all over his shaft. Suddenly, gage appeared behind her. He was stroking his floppy cock until the stubby monster was rock hard again. The camera focused on him squirting lotion all over his shaft, his huge hand coating every square inch of his cock. Beth stared in horrified fascination as Titus held her down on his cock while Gage lined his fat dong up with her asshole. The camera zoomed in on her anus. Beth could see Ashley's labia splayed open around Titus' shaft beneath her butthole until Gage's cock moved onto the scene. The meatus of the golf ball-sized head pushed up against her anus completely blocking it from view. A feminine gasp came through the speaker. The tip began pushing inside. For a moment it appeared as if the thick cock was pushing her entire ass inside her, but then she stretched around it and the head slipped in past the corona. Gage began working his cock, pulling it out, pushing more in deeper. It certainly helped that it was well greased up, but to Beth's eyes, it still appeared an impossibly tight fit.

The camera backed up taking in the whole picture of the teenage white girl sandwiched by the two masculine black studs. The entire scene was disgusting yet incredibly sexy. The two black men fought over space for a bit before settling in on a rhythm and much to Beth's surprise, Ashley appeared to have at least two huge orgasms. The camera moved around behind Gage's ass. His glutes were flexing with each thrust of his cock. The image panned around him, down at his cock and then down at Mark's perfect brown shaft sticking out. The camera followed Mark's cock up the side of the bed and over to Ashley's head. He grabbed it and smacked it across her face until she turned her head and started sucking on it. The nineteen-year-old slut now had three black men inside her! It focused on her slurping on his cock with Titus's face slightly unfocused laying the bed behind the scene. It panned out a bit taking in her head and back. Gage's manly frame looming large behind her ass, hands pulling her hips back into his thrusting cock. Gage was sweating, the black glistening skin making him look even sexier. His face scrunched up and he threw his head back. The image panned down as he pulled his erupting cock from her ass, shooting a fountain of sperm over her back.

The image turned back down to Mark's cock. Ashely had her lips around the head and was jerking off his fat shaft with one hand. She appeared entirely focused on getting Mark off. She suddenly gagged. Her cheeks ballooned up before deflating as she gulped his continuously ejaculating cock down. He pulled back and shot a load across her nose. She kept jerking his cock even after it had quit spraying. "Open up," said Mark. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, showing a wad of sperm on it that she quickly swallowed down.

The video ended for good this time.

As disturbed as she was, Beth fell asleep rather quickly. The several small orgasms must have helped. Her dreams were filled with sex and black men. She jerked awake from one about 4:30 in the morning. Gage had been pushing his cock into her ass and she'd awoken just as he began to penetrate her. The memory faded quickly, but she recalled her house was on the water in the Keys and she was married to Mark. He was happily sharing her with his brother Titus. She and Titus were dancing to Rasta with Meatballs only the crowd were all white women and black men. Occasionally, someone would ask her to sign a magazine cover on which she was always nude. Titus lifted her little black dress over her head to the cheers of the crowd which turned to boos as Gage came and arrested her. He handcuffed her and marched her off nude to a hotel room where he pushed her down on the bed and was lining his cock up with her ass when she'd awoken.

The dream had left her aroused and her hand slipped over to David's penis. He was stiff, but fast asleep. Of course, men got hard in their sleep, it was part of their animal nature. Her arousal seemed to fade as her fingers slid over his erection and she decided she'd be wasting her time just as her alarm went off. Ugh, breakfast shift at the diner. She pulled herself out of bed and headed for the shower.

A little after noon, tired, but impressed by her tips- showing cleavage was really paying off- Beth pulled up at home. She stripped her uniform off in the laundry and threw her underwear on top of it. She sighed as she walked through the house nude holding her phone. All her clothes were starting to feel restrictive and it felt good to be nude. She headed upstairs to take a shower but paused by her bed and looked at her phone. She'd resisted all day, but she just had to look. There'd be a new video file. Of that, there was no doubt. And she was right. Beth laid down on her bed and hit play.

"Do you have to film everything?" asked Ashley, she was sitting up, stroking his cock and looking up at the camera. This clip was from this morning. "Just make love to me. Look at me while you do, not at the camera."

"Shut up and put it in."

Ashley guided his cock downward, rubbing it on her pussy until it was wet, and he pushed it inside. She laid down on her back while he aimed the camera down at his cock working in and out of her pussy to get it lubed up.

"Look at the camera," he ordered. She did. "Tell me my nigger cock turned you into a slut."

"Your nigger cock turned me into a slut," she said, unenthusiatically. The poor girl looked tired. "Fuck my slut pussy with your nigger cock." She looked a little sickly too. "OW!" Titus's cock was deep, but not fully in. He'd hit a barrier. "Ow! Stop it. You're hurting my cervix."

"It won't go through," he grunted.

"I don't feel so good." She sat up pushing on his chest. The girl rolled off the bed and ran for the bathroom. Titus filmed her ass racing for the bathroom. The door closed, and Beth could hear her vomiting. Not something she could masturbate too, but then Titus just sat the phone down aimed at his cock and began jerking off. Beth fingered herself, pushing two fingers deep every time his hand slid down to the base. She was treated to a large explosion of sperm from the end of his cock about twenty minutes later. Watching him cum, triggered her own orgasm. The clip ended. Ashley still hadn't come out of the bathroom.

Beth felt quite satisfied after the orgasm and laid back but was surprised to hear a car door slam and even more surprised to see her husband's car in the driveway when she peaked out the window. She raced to the shower and pretended to be surprised when he called out to her. Everything was fine. He'd found a client a loophole that would save him a lot of money. David was going to be getting a nice bonus, was up for a promotion, and had taken off a little early to celebrate by taking his wife out to dinner.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds