Walking Wet Dream

"Good huh," she said jokingly.

Jesse blushed. "Have you ever..." biting her lip she looked away?

"What?" Marty was curious nothing beat girl talk especially when they strayed to taboo subjects.

Coming to her feet Jesse whispered something in Marty's ear, making her laugh again. "Yeah although finding a guy who likes doing that isn't easy." She sighed remembering the first boy who ever did that to her.

"Gage does," Jesse whispered in awe.

Marty's cheeks turned red as she went to get the blueberry muffins out of the oven. "And did you reciprocate," she asked knowing that the conversation would be less embarrassing if it were any other man. But this was what best friends did, they discussed who they were with and what they did behind closed doors it was a rite of passage especially the first time. So Marty embraced the girl talk genuinely happy for her.

Nodding she whispered, "That's how I woke him."

"Guys definitely love that," Marty tried to generalize the things she said.

"Guys love what," Gage asked coming in the kitchen?

Jesse blushed while Marty improvised, "Blueberry muffins, guys adore them."

Giggling Jesse nodded confirming her friend's statement.

"Ok, hmm." Judging by the blush filling Jesse's cheeks they most definitely were not discussing muffins. "I'll take a couple."

Marty took a butter knife around the muffin pan edges lifting them out.

"So yummy," he said biting into one.

Jesse watched him, licking her lips with every bite he took.

Marty pushed her a bit trying to snap her out of it. "You look like someone from Oliver Twist, he's not your breakfast, this is."

Jesse grinned sheepishly taking a seat next to Gage while Marty took the other with her own blueberry muffin.

"So what are your plans today?"

Jesse shrugged, "I was thinking about buying a couple of lamps maybe some tv trays, little things for the apartment."

Marty smiled, sounds fun. "I've got to head to the grocery store pick up a few things, drop off my dry cleaning and then I'm going to drop by Dane's for a little while."

"You said you really liked him, but you haven't invited him over yet how come?"

Marty shrugged. "I just don't want to get too invested until I'm certain."

"How will you know if he's family worthy," Jesse asked in all seriousness.

"I think it's different for everyone. But for me it's usually sometime after the sex starts to cool and the real person comes out. You know, what they think, what they like, and how well you mesh when you're not rolling around all day."

Jesse nodded then gave Gage a funny look.

"What," he asked devouring his second muffin?

"We were friends first so we already know all that stuff."

"He nodded with a smile. "Yeah I guess that's true. So you gonna take me to meet the folks now," he joked?

Marty chuckled until she saw how pale Jesse was. "Hey," reaching across she took her hand. "What's wrong sweetie."

"I-I don't have any family."

Gage frowned, "I'm sorry, did they pass away?"

Jesse shrugged taking a sip of coffee, "Mmm a long time ago, grandma raised me."

"Oh honey I'm so sorry," Marty said quietly.

"It's fine, I just never thought about taking a guy to meet them," she shrugged.

"What do you think your grandma would say about Gage."

"If she were still alive she'd hate him," Jesse said with a smirk.

Marty blinked.

Gage frowned, "What? Why? All parents like me."

"She'd see you as a despoiler of her innocent granddaughter."

He smirked, "She'd know all that from one look huh?"

"Oh yeah, grandma was good."

Marty stood up and kissed Jesse's forehead saying, "Not to worry you have us now." With that she grabbed her purse. "I'm going to run my errands. See you two later."

"She's so sweet," Jesse said after she'd left.

"The very best of my family, I assure you."

Nodding in agreement she sighed, "I guess I better get going too if I want to get some shopping done".

Gage walked Jesse to her car, "You sure you need to go, we have the place all to ourselves."

Jesse laughed, "I'm sure, besides it will be even better if I make you wait for it."

He groaned good naturedly.

Then she qualified, "But not another whole week marine."

Snapping to attention he grinned, "Yes ma'am."

"Bye Gage."

"Bye Baby."

Marty and Jesse had lunch plans on Wednesday which broke up the work day quite nicely. Not wanting to talk about Gage twenty-four seven as if she had no other life, she said, "I got thrown under the bus by my manager today. He can be so nice and then next thing you know, bump, bump, a tire mark is on your back. So how's your day?"

Marty laughed. "Sounds like business as usual."

Jesse shook her head with a grin.

"I'm not seeing Dane anymore."

"Oh no, what happened? I thought things were going well between you two."

Marty shook her head, "They were going well with me and with a girl from the steno pool."

"What the hell?" Shaking her head Jesse sighed.

"I don't know I'm beginning to wonder myself. Maybe it's me."

"Marty, I'm your friend right?"

She smiled nodding, "My very best friend."

"As your very best friend let me assure you that his cheating scum ways have nothing to do with you."

"But I've dated three different guys who've done this."

"Then we should look at the type of guys you are attracted to. It's not like they met you and then said, hey, ones just not enough."

Marty shrugged. "I wish I knew for sure."

"Marty look at you, you're a catch and you are an amazing cook, you just haven't found a guy who wants to be domesticated. That's it. As soon as that guy meets you trust me, he'll only have eyes for you."

Her smile wobbled a little. "Thanks Jesse."

"It's all you babe, I've got nothing to do with your sense of style, beauty or anything else that makes you special."

They sat and talked a little longer then Marty gave Jesse a hug before rushing back to work. "We'll talk later."

Jesse headed back to her desk quietly working on her project that was due this afternoon. Lord how she hated giving presentations, they never failed to make her stutter a little.

Once the day ended she of course felt worlds better for having gotten that nightmare project out of the way. All that was left was to celebrate her success with some fast food.

She wanted to call Gage, but thought better of it, not wanting to become one of those clingy types whose world revolves around him. Not that she didn't want him to be the center of her universe, just that she'd read about men's real thoughts on the subject and some romances cooled a lot quicker because of things like that. She wanted to be with Gage as long as she could and didn't want to drive him away by doing stupid little things that might annoy him.

Fortunately for her Gage didn't happen to read that article and came by on his own.

Leaning down for a kiss as he walked in she whispered, "I was just thinking about you."

Unbuttoning his BDU jacket he smiled back, "I'm glad."

Their clothes were soon just a trail that led to the bedroom. "Oh God Jesse, do you know how crazy you make me?" His body was pistoning in and out of her in a steady rhythm that had her dragging in great gulps of air during every thrust.

"Hopefully as much as you make me," she said breathlessly before attacking his neck with little kisses, nips and licks.

When he fell onto her panting for breath his head still fogged from the orgasm, she wrapped him in her arms and held tight. There were so many sides to him he could be sweet, caring and at other times wild and untamed she loved it, she loved him. "I love you."

And then she froze. She said it out loud, oh God she said it out loud. "Please be asleep," she whispered.

He groaned pushing himself up a little to look at her his hand moving to stroke bright red cheeks, "You can't take it back, I don't want you to." Light blue eyes looked down at her tempest blue and she was lost.

"Oh."

Lightly he kissed her lips before deepening the kiss with a groan.

He didn't leave until ten that night and even then it was done reluctantly. "I wish I could stay," he said at her door, "But we both know neither of us would get much sleep."

Hugging him tightly she said, "You'd better go now before I do something crazy."

Gage chuckled kissing the top of her head. "Rain check on crazy, ok?"

Laughing she pushed him away and out the door. Closing and locking it with a sigh she headed upstairs.

The next day she made an emergency call to Marty. "I really need to have lunch with you."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes and no, please just meet me at the plaza food court."

Marty agreed and then waited three agonizing hours to find out what Jesse was so upset about.

"Ok, spill." Marty had just set her lunch on the table and was taking a seat next to Jesse.

"I said I love you."

Marty's eyes widened, "To who,"?

Jesse rolled her eyes, "The president of Rowanda," she said sarcastically. "To Gage , I said it to Gage last night."

"Well isn't that a good thing," she asked tentatively worried about the fear she saw in Jesse's face?

"I don't know, I mean I've never said those words to anyone. Well I guess I've said it in friendship, but this is so much more and I've read stories about girls who said it only to have those guys break up with them the next day."

Marty remained patient. "You've never had a boyfriend before, so it is kind of scary, and that will never change, but I don't see my cousin breaking up with you over love. Tell me what Gage said right after you said those words."

Jesse sighed then blushed a bit, "That I couldn't take them back, then he kissed me."

"Good. Don't worry Jesse he obviously liked hearing you say that."

Shrugging she said, "I'm sorry, it's just this is my first boyfriend and I'm so afraid of messing it up that I think I'm over analyzing everything. I'm even driving myself crazy."

Patting her affectionately Marty shook her head. "You're fine trust me, you can tell me anything even if you think it's crazy."

"Thanks." With a sigh she picked up a french fry then frowned, "Is it weird for you?"

"Is what weird?"

"Talking about Gage and sex in the same sentence, he's your cousin, you live with him. I'm sorry if I've ever made you uncomfortable it didn't occur to me that you might not want to know." Jesse gasped, "I even told you about the..."

Her face filled with color which made Marty giggle and then set Jesse to giggling as well.

Once Marty managed to calm herself somewhat she said, "You wouldn't be the first, however you are the only one who has ever realized how um uncomfortable certain knowledge might be, so I appreciate that." She shrugged. "A part of me finds it funny and another thinks it's slightly warped. But as long as we keep certain details to a minimum, then I don't mind. I'll tell you if it gets to be TMI."

"Thanks Marty. I am sorry."

"I've discussed mine with you, so we are even on that score. Please don't worry about talking to me especially if something he does upsets you. I love you both and I want your relationship to work even if it means playing Dr. Ruth every now and then."

Jesse smirked. "I wish I were more experienced."

It was Marty's turn to grin. "I'm certain Gage is pleased that you're not. Guys like being first in all things."

They were going to be celebrating a month and a half of dating, well truthfully they were just going out to dinner, but inwardly Jesse was doing the math. She couldn't believe how blissfully happy she was. Gage was the best man in the whole wide world and he was hers. Giggling happily she sat at the kitchen table with Marty waiting on Gage, who was running a bit late.

"It's been over a month can you believe it?"

Marty nodded, "And where is he taking you tonight?"

"To that restaurant I took him and the boys to that one time."

"Wow that is a great place. I love their steak."

"Me too." Jesse's stomach suddenly growled.

"Wow, you a tad hungry sweetie?"

Jesse laughed, "Maybe a bit. I've had an upset stomach for a few days now."

"Nothing serious though."

"Nah, crackers and seven up fixed me."

Marty's face fell a bit, "Uh Jesse, can I ask you a personal question that is none of my business whatsoever?"

Still grinning like a loon she nodded. "I tell you everything any way, but if I've left something out feel free to ask?"

"Do you and Gage, uh, um, are you practicing safe sex," Marty blushed feeling completely foolish trying to mother Jess?

Now it was Jesse's turn to blush and then Marty watched as the smile slowly slid from her face.

Jumping from her chair Jesse grabbed her purse digging through it retrieving a tiny calendar. Flipping backwards her eyes filled with tears as she looked up at Marty.

"I'll take that as a no then."

Jesse shook her head. "I didn't think I mean I've never and he well he hadn't been with anyone in a long time and it all happened so fast, then it just kept happening and I-I..." unable to say it she passed the calendar over to Marty.

Marty flipped through the pages realizing that the check marks each month was a record of her period. It wasn't terribly regular but always showed up, the last time hers had paid a visit was before she started dating Gage a month and a half ago.

"Ok so here's what we're going to do, you are going to my bathroom to fix your appearance and wait, I am running to the drug store to buy you a pregnancy test. I'll be back shortly."

Thankfully the drug store was literally around the corner it took her five minutes to get in and get out.

Having seen Gage's car in the drive she rushed into the house crashing into Gage in the process unfortunately however the test fell out of the ripped bag and onto the floor.

Seeing her anxious face he grabbed the box and looked at it. Worry flooded his features before he spoke, "Marty, why didn't you say something?" Pulling her into his arms he hugged her affectionately.

Tears filled her eyes at how much she loved him, "Gage it's not for me."

He frowned drawing back a little to look into her face. "Then whose is..." he stopped talking his face completely void of color.

Swaying a bit Marty grabbed his arm to steady him. "I need to take it to her. We need to know."

He nodded following her. He stayed in the bedroom collapsing on Marty's bed while she disappeared into the bathroom where Jesse was waiting.

Her hands shook as she opened the box and read the directions, then she handed them to Marty.

"All you have to do sweetie is remove this," which she did and then handed the wand to Jesse. "Now pee on that and then set it on the counter and wait till it gives you the results."

Jesse giggled a bit. "I feel so stupid doing this."

Marty smiled, "I know but it's the quickest way, so get to it girl. I'll be just outside the door."

Marty sat down next to Gages prone form, "I've never been careless, ever. How could I be so stupid?"

"You're not stupid or foolish. Gage all my life you've been this wonderful, powerful force and you've been cautious and careful every step of the way, and today I found out that you're not perfect."

Gage groaned, "Thanks". Throwing an arm over his eyes he whispered, "Marty, what am I going to do?"

"Not sure just yet, but you'll have about seven or eight months to decide if it's positive and if it's not, then you're going to take Jesse to the doctor and get her put on the pill."

They heard a sob in the bathroom Marty bounded to the bathroom door, "Jesse what is it?"

"It's a baby."

Marty threw open the door pulling Jesse's shaking form into her arms. "Babies are good, they are sweet and cuddly and they love you unconditionally."

Jesse nodded her face buried in Marty's shoulder. "Does, does Gage like babies?"

Marty looked back at him he was standing in the bathroom doorway looking as lost as Jesse. "I like babies very much," he answered.

Jesse stiffened, peeking over Marty's shoulder. "Oh. Do you want a baby? If you don't I'll understand."

Gage froze, what the hell was she saying, that he didn't have to act like a responsible human being, because he was irresponsible enough to get her with child. Moving toward his cousin he wrapped both in his arms. "I want whatever you give me."

The next day Gage went to his sergeant with news of Jesse's pregnancy.

"So are you happy about this or is there something else to it?" He had seen too many young men get used and thrown away over the years to not be suspicious. Gage was an admirable young man who always seemed careful and squared away. He couldn't imagine him slipping even for a pretty face.

Gage shook his head, "I'm her first boyfriend, as she puts it," he said with a blush. Seeing the disapproval in his serg's eyes he quickly added, "She's twenty-five. She lost her virginity in college. Apparently it was a gawd-awful experience so she never did anything with anyone until I came along."

"I see. So how long have you known the girl?"

"Maybe seven or eight months. We were friends for most of them, she's the one who got me straightened out after the fire," he said sheepishly.

"That one. Well now that's different he said with a smile. I saw her with you, O'Connor, and Dresden didn't I, she had you all working out, what parts you could at least?"

"Yes sir, that's Jesse. She just marched into my room told me to stop acting like a baby and then said I reeked. Next thing I know she's giving me a sponge bath and telling me that my feet aren't burned so get up and walk."

Sergeant Mabry laughed, "Good thing she did too. Well now this is good news. Girls like her are rare. Congratulations son. You and I will work out any logistics regarding her doctor visits and things. Just give me a heads up. Dismissed."

Gage felt as if a weight had been lifted. His sergeant approved. To a marine that was damn near God's approval as far as the unit was concerned. Men followed the chain of command without question accepting their word as law.

He relaxed and got back to the task at hand a smile on his face.

Marty threw a dinner party strictly for the men in Gage's unit. He wanted everyone to meet Jesse but he didn't want it to be too formal either so he brought out the grill making hamburgers and hot dogs. Jesse of course made three pans of oreo pie. She wanted to make sure there would be enough.

The guys started showing up around six thirty the last one bringing up the rear at 6:45. Most had been to Marty's at one time or another knowing that the good food disappeared fast if late.

Sergeant Mawbry was sitting at the table talking to Tyler and Marty.

"I wanted to thank you for inviting me to this. I've heard stories about your cooking from some of the men."

Marty grinned. "I love to cook and am always trying out new recipes. If you want to be a guinea pig just let me know."

He laughed. "I'll definitely take you up on that offer."

"Excellent," she said with a clap of her hands. "Although there is one thing that Jesse makes that the guys rave about, so you'll have to sweet talk her for the dessert after dinner."

"I'll do my best."

Josh had just walked up to the table having heard Marty's mention of dessert, "Oreo pie, yes!"

Tyler let out a "Hell yeah!"

Josh, spying Jesse in the corner, picked her up spinning her around.

"Oh God Josh, stop, I'm dizzy."

Marty turned quickly hearing Jesse's words.

Josh put her down easy, "Sorry, you ok, you look green?"

"Y-yeah just don't move I need to stop spinning."She was holding on to Josh for dear life.

He bit back a nervous laugh. "Uh we stopped you're not spinning anymore."

"Good," she said her eyes opening slowly realizing that she was pressed tightly against the marine.

Marty was standing behind her rubbing her back. "Better?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds