Walking Wet Dream

Quietly she made her way from the bedroom to the bathroom without waking him.

Standing beneath the shower she literally began to cry from happiness. Everything had been so wonderful she just couldn't believe that he had wanted her and that it could be that great. A part of her wanted more. Obviously he had awakened something in her because she couldn't wait until a next time.

Climbing out of the shower she wrapped a towel around herself and headed into the living room. Sitting there she just stared at the blank tv replaying everything they had done getting more and more turned on. Wanting to try everything she had read in those silly magazines since puberty.

She wondered if she was now a slut. Would she have felt the same if she had been with any other man. Shaking her head she didn't think so.

A half hour later Gage's eyes opened he looked about curiously before everything came rushing back. Jesse where was Jesse? He really hoped she wasn't upset or worried about what they did. She was such an innocent and tenderhearted. He needed to find her and make sure. Walking out of the bedroom he saw her sitting on the sofa. Rubbing his eyes he walked up to her before kneeling down next to the sofa. "Hey baby," he said quietly still trying to wake up. "You ok?"

He was kneeling beside her naked, she could see all of him wanting nothing more than to sit and stare for as long as he'd let her, well maybe there'd be some touching.

Her smile was bright and somewhat mischievous. "Mmhmm. Are you?"

"Sleepy, but good." Leaning in he gave her a sweet kiss finishing it with a flick of his tongue.

Moaning in response she shivered. Moving to the floor in front of him she came up on her knees wrapping her arms around him before kissing him for all she was worth.

She could feel the laughter in his chest. "What?"

His mega watt smile shone bright as he cocked an eyebrow, "Something I can do for you Jesse?"

Eyes lowering nervously she bit her lip then shook her head.

Leaning in, he reigned soft kisses along her cheek and jaw working his way down her throat. His hands started moving leisurely on her knees, inching up higher and higher before being stopped by the towel.

Pulling back he looked into her eyes so filled with passion he didn't think she could actually focus on him or anything else. Kissing her pert nose he then slowly began to ease the towel off of her. She shivered feeling the air and his eyes on her. He hadn't said or done anything just stared.

When her eyes followed his it was to see him staring at her stomach, suddenly she tensed grabbing her towel, "Sorry, I uh forgot."

There was scarring and a shiny patch that covered a portion of her stomach and small section of her waist.

"You were burned?" He touched the skin with gentle fingers.

She sighed holding the towel up protectively. "I fell onto a campfire, when I was sixteen."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

She shrugged. "It's alright I just forgot is all."

He frowned tilting his head, "You forgot you were burned."

Shaking her head with a grin she said, "Uh no, I meant that I forgot I was naked, and you would see."

"Not to put too fine a point on it, but since I'm your burnt twin why would it matter?"

Tilting her head to the side she frowned, "Boys are supposed to have scars and things like that, but girls aren't it's a turn off."

Releasing a sigh he said, "Now you listen to me Miss Jesse McAlister. I'm not a boy, I'm a man." Taking her hand in his he led it to his growing member. "And you are a woman," his hand came to rest on her breast. And everything about you turns me on especially right now. She gasped and squeezed him a bit making him suck in a sharp breath.

"It really doesn't bother you," she asked sounding surprised?

"I see I'm going to have to convince you."

She didn't understand until he took her in his arms lowering her to the carpeted floor kissing a path along her body. Some places he lingered longer than others, sucking and nipping, but he didn't falter or rush the ruined flesh. He sucked and lapped and tasted every inch before moving to more sensitive areas, making her scream in pleasure when all was said and done.

She lay panting looking up at him in wonder from the living room floor. He had his head propped up laying on his side pressed close while smiling down at her.

"Why exactly are you single, with skills like that?" The look on Jesse's face said she was entirely serious.

"Jesse, I don't sleep around," he said quietly.

"Then what happened, why aren't you married or in a steady relationship with your first time if not the second?"

"You really want to take a walk down sexual history lane?"

"Well, uh yeah. I mean why would anyone not want to be with you?"

Rolling onto his stomach he rested on his forearms looking over at her. "My first was, you guessed it a cougar as you and Marty so charmingly put it. He shrugged. My second wasn't that great. It was her first time and I wasn't exactly gentle. She moved away with her family. You sure you want to know about this stuff?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

He shrugged taking a breath. "My third girlfriend was using me to make her boyfriend jealous."

"Really, she chose someone else over you?"

A blush filled his cheeks, "Yeah I know I was shocked too. The fourth I broke up with." He had used a cold curt tone, one she didn't recognize.

Her eyes met his, warmth and understanding within their depths. "Why? Or don't I need to know."

"She was scary jealous and tried to keep me away from all other females including Marty. I didn't find out until it was too late."

"What do you mean too late?"

Gage frowned, angry at himself for saying anything.

Jesse laid her hand on his, "Hey I'm sorry, if its private keep it. I don't mind."

Nodding he released a sigh. "I've been careful ever since that one. She is the reason I don't get involved and haven't dated long term. I see how jealous women get and it worries me, I-I don't know how to explain it."

"You mean like Erica."

His smile widened when he realized that Jesse did understand, "Yes exactly, I didn't like that especially when she turned that anger on you I just wanted to smack the crap out of her."

Jesse laughed, "I'm glad you didn't, but at the same time I appreciate the thought. So, why me?"

"Because you're different. You don't ignore Marty whenever I'm in the room and you don't hit on me, you're just you. You're also the only person who offered to give me a sponge bath," he said only half joking.

"Well, you needed one," she countered.

"Wow that's so not nice." Gage said grinning.

"The truth hurts."

Leaning down he pressed his lips to hers to keep her from speaking. "Mmm that's better."

He started to lift himself up before she placed a hand on his cheek, "More."

"Not on this hard floor, not when there's a soft bed less than ten feet away."

Coming to his feet he pulled her up wrapping his arms around her from behind.

Then they made love one more time before collapsing into a peaceful night's sleep together.

The next morning they woke up slightly confused before bounding out of bed. Neither had set the alarm and it was already seven am.

"I'm sorry Jesse please don't take this wrong, but if I don't get to work my staff sergeant's going to chew my ass out."

"Shh I'm fine not like I don't have to be at work in," she checked her bedside table, "good grief twenty five minutes."

Both scrambled to get dressed, Jesse in her work clothes and Gage in his evening ones. Rushing out of the apartment at a dead run he realized that he didn't have his car. Jesse rushed out with keys in hand to see him standing at her car with his head hung in shame.

"I forgot, oh lord Gage come on, let me take you home." She drove somewhere between the speed limit and way too fast, but made it there in one piece. Gage hurried to the house to change into his BDU's.

The day seemed to mimic the morning in that rushed pace and didn't slow down, each was of course exhausted from the night before and the day cruelly taunted them taking what reserves they did have and rendering them useless.

When Gage finally got home that night it was after eight.

Marty was sitting at the table eating fried rice when he came dragging in. "Are you ok?"

He nodded taking a seat across from her. "Just tired."

"Would you like some of this?" She showed him the take out box filled with beef and broccoli.

"Mmhmm."

Sliding it across the table to him along with the fork she'd been using he finished it up for her.

"Thanks Marty. I'm going to shower and sleep. Good night."

She grinned at his back shaking her head. "Good night."

He didn't call the first day, well if it were anything like hers she couldn't blame him. But when he didn't call the second or third she began to wonder if he had decided that he couldn't be in a relationship with her either. Maybe it was just a one night stand and that's all it meant or was supposed to mean. She really didn't know. Shaking her head she sighed. The week drug by slowly, but eventually Friday rolled around along with a phone call from Marty.

"Hey Jesse I'm having a dinner party tonight be here around seven-ish alright."

"Yeah sounds great."

When Jesse got home she changed into her jeans and a cute see through blouse with a camisole beneath. Pulling her hair into a pony tail she headed to Marty's.

Mark and Josh were thrilled to see her and of course Marty was as well. They all chatted in the kitchen while Marty finished making the last bit of bread for their meal.

She hadn't seen Gage since she arrived and found it kind of odd, but decided not to ask. Sure it sounded stupid as if they were playing games, but there was just no sense in pining. She was a good friend and if that is all he wanted from her then she would just have to deal with it.

Firming up her resolve she finally saw him, out on the patio with some woman she'd never seen before they were obviously lost in conversation, but he looked relaxed and content so she didn't go out there. There was little to be gained by it except maybe annoying him with the interruption.

Everyone mixed and chatted while Jesse spoke with just about every person there, she still hadn't spoken to him. She saw the woman he was talking to come in for a refill, she was very pretty and as she turned she smiled at Jesse. It wasn't one of those fake or cat and mouse smiles, just an honest one. Jesse smiled back and continued her conversation with Marty and Josh.

Gage eventually made his way through the kitchen. Jesse smiled and waved as he walked by. He waved back, but kept going to his bedroom. Then he passed through again without really acknowledging anyone. She looked on thoughtful, but tried not to dwell on it overly much. There was after all little point in it, especially if she was what she thought she was.

By eleven she decided to call it a night and kissed Marty's cheek. I'm dead on my feet I'll see you guys later.

"Oh, I think Gage wanted you he's out on the patio," Marty said with a nod in that direction.

He was sitting out there with that pretty lady and although she felt funny about it, she was told to find him. Clearing her throat she peeked outside the patio door and said, "Hi. Sorry to interrupt, Marty mentioned something about you needing me."

Gage could see her attempt to hide the confusion. She didn't know what was going on and he felt bad about it. He just wasn't ready to tell anyone he was sleeping with her and the only way they wouldn't know was by him staying away from her. The only problem was he hadn't told her what he wanted or spoken to her since...his face went white when he realized how long it had been since they'd spoken.

"Sorry Carrie, I need to talk to Jesse." Leaning down he kissed her cheek. "it was great catching up."

"I've had a great time tonight. Don't be a stranger," she said quietly before leaving the patio.

And then they were alone. "It's getting late Gage, I was just about to head home."

He nodded leaning in to give Jesse a deep and entirely lovely kiss.

She melted in his arms, "Mmm that's so nice."

"Jesse I'm sorry I didn't call. It's been a while and I'm an idiot."

Although Jesse nodded she still felt confused. "Was your week as hectic as mine?"

"Yeah," he said not elaborating, nuzzling her neck instead. His hands were stroking her making her feel wanton.

Her breath hitched with emotion. "Gage?"

"Hmmm?"

"W-we have to stop."

He growled his dissent.

"Gage someone's going to see and if-if we don't stop I'm not going to care how much they see."

He stopped, pulling back from her, "Really?"

Rolling her eyes she answered. "At the risk of stroking your ego even further, yes I really want you."

Playing with the snap on her jeans he eventually unfastened them then slowly lowered the zipper. "Gage, what are you..." a gasp filled the air as his hand slipped inside.

She had a death grip on his shoulders.

"Stay with me tonight. Please Jesse."

She nodded, her hips jerking back and forth with his touch.

He felt her stiffen and swallowed her scream in a blinding kiss.

She trembled for a minute before collapsing against him. He kissed the top of her head while securing her jeans.

Moving toward the patio bench he pulled her onto his lap.

Her body took a while to calm as did his, but eventually both felt they could return to the kitchen without their desires being on display.

Marty took one look at her flushed friend and knew something was different. Jesse took a seat at the table in the kitchen across from Mark, while Gage went to the fridge to grab a water. It was however what he did when he returned to the table that alerted Marty to the new situation.

Gage not only sat beside her, but his hand rested on her thigh while his fingers made small gentle motions along the inside.

Mark grinned seeing the sleepy eyes change from innocent to something a lot more worldly. A sly grin filled his face when he glanced at Gage who happened to be looking at Jesse.

The look he was giving her was more than a little heated and extremely possessive.

Marty gasped then clapped a hand over her mouth when he looked up. Blushing he looked away only to catch the smirk Mark was giving him.

Jesse's eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of his warm hand on her. Leaning down Gage whispered, "Go lay down baby, I'll be there in a bit."

Nodding she finally opened her eyes. Startled to see the smile Mark was giving her across the table.

Turning toward Marty she blushed saying, "I'm a little tired."

She nodded grinning.

The minute Jesse left the room Mark said, "Damn you work fast, I know you two weren't sleeping together last weekend."

Marty gasped.

"Don't make me hit you O'Connor." Gage's face had become very very hard.

"Sorry," he said putting his hands up in surrender. "I adore Jesse you know that, but the look in a woman's eyes changes when she's been satisfied, and Jesse has that look my friend. Now then," coming to his feet grinning at Marty he said, "I think it's time for bed. Good night Marty," kissing her cheek he turned back toward Gage, "as for you, you'd best treat our little innocent right or I'll kick your ass." And with that he and Josh were out the door leaving just him and Marty alone in the kitchen.

Marty bit her lip. "Is what Mark said true?"

Gage wanted to wring O'Connors neck. "Um yeah."

Suddenly his cousin jumped from her place and threw her arms around Gage. "I'm glad."

"I see that, but I've dated before and you've never given me a reaction quite like this."

"She cares about you, really cares, not just superficial stuff either." Tears were in Marty's eyes when she pulled back from her hug.

"Thanks Marty, I'm gonna head to bed now," he said feeling somewhat embarrassed and nervous.

"Good night."

Groaning about the fact that everyone now knew he and Jesse were sleeping together he quietly opened the bedroom door shrugging completely out of his clothes while climbing in next to her. She instinctively moved closer to his warmth allowing him to kiss and cuddle her awake.

"I want to be inside you baby."

"Mmmm, me too."

Gently he pushed into her welcoming warmth making love to her slowly exchanging soft kisses and touches. It wasn't hurried or rushed like last weekend, but something much sweeter.

They kissed, touched and petted one another for a half-hour before he shouted his release.

Covered in a sheen of perspiration they lay face to face panting, exchanging a few more kisses before drifting to sleep.

Jesse woke up in Gage's arms completely surrounded by his warm hard body. Looking up she could see that he was still asleep although that monster lying against her leg obviously hadn't gotten the memo. She shifted into a position where she could just look at it. It was quite large and kind of red. Seeing a bit of wetness seep from the tip she tentatively moved her finger to catch it and bring it to her lips. Shrugging a bit she decided to take Cosmopolitan's advice and go for it. Shifting lower on the bed she positioned herself onto her stomach, since Gage was sleeping on his side this seemed the ideal position.

Taking him in her hand she adjusted its position before lowering her mouth on top of it.

Gage moaned, his hand finding the back of her head. "Good morning to you too Jesse," he said on a groan as her tongue flicked his base, leaving a saliva trail as she pulled off of him long enough to offer a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Is this ok," her eyes were adorably worried.

"Better than ok."

She nodded about to return to her task when he shifted positions bringing her to her hands and knees While he stood by the side of the bed. Running his tongue along her spine, she squirmed arching her back in need. He felt how wet she was just from the things she had done to him. Slipping inside her he immediately began a fast rhythm that had her begging for his touch. His hand reached around to tease her, making her explode and scream his name into the bed. Her orgasm set off his own and before he knew it she was curled up on her side trying to recapture her breath.

"I feel like I just ran a marathon," she panted praying her heart would eventually slow down.

Me too he said standing there unable to touch her for fear of not wanting or being able to stop with just a touch. Slipping on his shorts he told her he was headed for the shower.

She sighed looking up at the ceiling with an expression of bliss. When he came back in the room she took his towel wrapping it around herself before heading to the shower.

Gage was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee when Jesse wandered into the kitchen a sheepish expression on her face.

Marty was leaning against the oven waiting on the blueberry muffins to finish cooking. She grinned at Jesse, "Good morning sunshine."

Jesse blushed. "Hi."

"Did you want some coffee?"

With a nod Jesse got up to get a mug. "I can't seem to wake up this morning?"

Marty chuckled, but kept her comments to herself. "I'm making blueberry muffins."

"Thanks they're my favorite."

"Really, well I'm glad. Give them another five and they should be done."

The silence was awkward, really awkward, Gage decided to go check his email leaving the girls alone in the kitchen.

A second later he heard laughter. Groaning in defeat he knew that soon Marty was going to know just as much about Jesse as he did.

"Oh my God Marty, you never told me sex was that good."

Laughing out loud she leaned against the kitchen counter, "It's one of those 'you have to be there' things no one can really describe it."

"Tell me about it. 10 years of stories in Cosmopolitan barely put a dent into everything Gage has taught me in two nights." Jesse's eyes were round her smile big.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds